Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 04, 2024 4:56 pm
Brice Bardot. Body Bardot

Cast: Brice Bardot

Description: Brice Bardot came for her first time audition. She is a hot blonde with blue eyes. She undressed and revealed her luscious body. She spread out on the couch and played with her sweet pussy. Sean joined the party and she sucked and fucked that cock. She got her pussy pounded and got that man juice all over her petty face.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:49:09
FileSize: 3.36 GB

screenshot

Brice_Bardot._Body_Bardot.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 04, 2024 4:57 pm
Britney Amber. Cops and Knobbers

Cast: Britney Amber

Description: Britney is a nerdy college student who's just been assigned the "crime beat" for her school's paper. Eager to make a big splash, she goes on a ride along with a plain clothes police officer. Instead of reporting on their actual ride, Britney jots down a few fantasies about what she wishes Officer Corvus would do to her. When Xander discovers what she's been writing, he decides to give her exactly what she wants-a strong, guiding hand. In the middle of a sloppy blowjob, a call comes in over the radio about a public nuisance and the officer responds, but not before handcuffing Britney to keep her out of trouble. The cuffs do little to inhibit the insatiable slut and before long she is busy having fun with the criminal - a ne'er do well named Jessy. Officer Corvus gives the two a fucked-straight lesson by teaching them everything he knows. The young punk skates on his graffiti infraction and everyone gets off.

screenshot

Duration: 00:44:51
FileSize: 3.81 GB

screenshot

Britney_Amber._Cops_and_Knobbers.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 04, 2024 4:58 pm
Bree and Kayden. Andre Madness

Cast: Bree Olson, Kayden Kross, Ava Rose, Alektra Blue, Sammie Rhodes, Alexis Love, Kimberly Kane, Celeste Star, Melanie Scott

Description: 2 sizzling hours of hot all-girl sex! No men. no boyz. just girls & toys!2

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 512x288 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:58:51
FileSize: 1.36 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Bree_and_Kayden._Andre_Madness_1.avi
Bree_and_Kayden._Andre_Madness_2.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 04, 2024 5:43 pm
Brooklyn Chase

Description: Part One - My Mom and I are out at the movies. As I'm reaching over for popcorn, our hands touch. I thought it was an accident, but when it happens again, I realize she is looking at me and smiling like she wants me. I think this can't be real, but she keeps biting her lip while she's looking at me and opening her shirt up more and more. Before I know it, she starts rubbing her foot on my leg while her high heel is dangling off her toes. When she finally moves the popcorn away from in between us and puts her feet on my lap, I know I'm not just imagining this. My Mom wants me.
Part Two - I sneak into my Mom's room while she's sleeping. After our time together at the movies, I can't get the thought of us being together out of my head. I start groping her all over and she doesn't wake up so I keep going further and further. When I open her legs and slide my hand towards her pussy, she finally wakes up confused and whispers, "what are you doing"? I start touching her pussy and put my finger over her mouth and begin to pleasure her until she finally gives in.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:37:55
FileSize: 1.64 GB

screenshot

Brooklyn_Chase.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 05, 2024 4:55 pm
Bubblegirls

Cast: Aria Giovanni

Description: This is a completely new unabridged edit of Aria's Video!!! I met Aria in San Diego back before she became a big adult star. Believe it or not, she came to me from an Ad I had in the paper looking for models. She had never done any nude modeling at all either for stills or video. But it was clear she loved showing off her body...

screenshot

Video: 512x400 (1.280), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:37:06
FileSize: 698.7 MB

screenshot

Bubblegirls.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 05, 2024 4:56 pm
Busty Hollywood Starlets

Cast: Minka, Elizabeth Starr, Summer Cummings, Skye Blue, Sana Fey, Sue Nero, Ariana, Shelby Stevens, Tracey Adams, Brittany O'Neil, Teddi Austin.

Description: "These beautiful ladies with their delectable ta-ta's find all the right spots to satisfy!""

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 512x384 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1 512x384 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:54:44
FileSize: 684.3 MB

screenshot

Busty_Hollywood_Starlets.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 05, 2024 4:57 pm
Bush Babies X

Cast: Ashleigh McKenzie, Kate Anne, Kimberly Douglas, Masie Dee, Sofie, Teya, Vanessa Y

Description: 100% pubic pleasure! You're a guy who prefers bush. You like the feel of her pubes when you slip a hand down the front of her panties. You enjoy parting them to get to her twat and you like the special aroma and the feeling of her hair tickling your face when you're going down on her. Feeling her pubes rub against your cock while you're fucking her sends shivers down your spine. Shooting your load on a wet beaver after a hot fuck is your dream. This is the movie for you. Made by pube lovers specifically for pube lovers.

screenshot

Video: 1128x632 (16:9), 30.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:50:28
FileSize: 1.53 GB

screenshot

Bush_Babies_X.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 05, 2024 4:59 pm
Busty Lesbians # 2

Cast: Veronica, Victoria, Monica, Monika, Carolina, Alexandra, Christina Jolie, Petrushka, Gabrielle, Alisa, Hanna, Libby, Jane O'Hara, Simi Vallee

Description: This is the only Jane O'Hara video.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 512x384 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:03:51
FileSize: 1.37 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Busty_Lesbians_2_1.avi
Busty_Lesbians_2_2.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 05, 2024 5:00 pm
Buttman Focused 5

Cast: Alison Tyiler, Roxy Raye, Aiden Aspen, Lea Lexis, Mariah Mars, Angel Vain, Jynx Maze, Alexis Texas, Allie Haze, Brooklyn Lee, Kelly Divine, Claire Adams, Chastity Lynn, Liza Del Sierra, Franceska Jaimes, London Keyes, Kara Price, Briella Bounce, Aline

screenshot

Video: 672x378 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 06:21:55
FileSize: 3.17 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Buttman_Focused_5_1.mp4
Buttman_Focused_5_2.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 05, 2024 5:01 pm
Buttman's Stretch Class 5

Cast: Jynx Maze, Krissy Lynn, Tori Lux, John Stagliano

Description: In Buttman`s Stretch Class 5, John Stagliano gives us the trademark intimacy of latter-day Buttman. The original ass-obsessed director enjoys unhurried, one-on-one sessions of intense butt tease, stretching toys, creative ass play and revealing solo masturbation with three gorgeous women. Join the father of gonzo video in a celebration of decadent female sexuality!

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x544 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 03:19:50
FileSize: 2.62 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Buttmans_Stretch_Class_5_1.mp4
Buttmans_Stretch_Class_5_2.mp4
Buttmans_Stretch_Class_5_3.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 05, 2024 5:02 pm
Buttslammers 1 Buttslammers 1. Bruce Seven

Cast: Alex Jordan, Danyel Cheeks, Lacey Rose, Melanie Moore, Misty Rain, Rebecca Bardoux, Tianna, Tiffany Mynx, Victoria Paris

Description: The birth of what many consider to be the greatest all-girl line ever. With this volume, the late Bruce Seven - the hugely influential godfather of modern hardcore - created an insidiously scalding and instantly recognizable formula that consisted of (repeat after us)multiple pussy pileups, rubber surgical gloves, lots and lots of clear glistening oil and damn near every fuckin' fake phallus in the Doc Johnson catalog.
The result was AVN's 1993 Best All-Girl Feature, a tape that taught us all that bitches could play every bit as rough - rougher even - than bastards. We miss ya Uncle Brucie.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 720x544 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:09:25
FileSize: 1.34 GB

screenshot

Buttslammers_1_Buttslammers_1._Bruce_Seven.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 06, 2024 4:57 pm
Candice Dare. Big Wet Bubble Butt Bath

Cast: Candice Dare

Description: Big booty babe Candice Dare has the perfect bubble butt. She loves to splash and twerk her ass in the tub and get nice and soaking wet before getting down and dirty with two cocks to satisfy her double penetration craving!

screenshot

Duration: 00:38:15
FileSize: 3.22 GB

screenshot

Candice_Dare._Big_Wet_Bubble_Butt_Bath.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 06, 2024 4:58 pm
Candice Dare

Description: Candice Dare is one tight and curvy teen in a black nylon stocking suit that is ragingly slutty. This sexy teen even has black pumps and sexy black panties to tie it all together. She makes sure you get a lot of nice looks at that perfectly round, bouncy, still somehow firm ass. Her skin is a perfect tone as she flops around on the floor with her ass in the air. She gets on her knees for some fantastic cock sucking as her head and arms are grabbed in the action. She is then fucked in cowboy and doggie style so that your enjoy this grade A sizzling hot teen ass flopping around as it gets pounded. Candice takes a nice milky thick load all over that perfect ass for dessert!

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:47
FileSize: 1.53 GB

screenshot

Candice_Dare.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 06, 2024 4:59 pm
Carter Cruise, Chanell Heart. The Interview

Cast: Carter Cruise, Chanell Heart

Description: Summer intern Carter Cruise gets the chance of a lifetime to interview for her dream job at Girlsway. She shows up for her appointment with network boss Chanell Heart. The beautiful ebony executive asks pertinent questions about Carter's work experience and rules out potential conflicts of interest with her side job as a DJ. Carter insists she's a team player, but Chanell says that remains to be seen. Carter stammers that she gives everything of herself. Chanell fires off a few questions about Carter's sexuality. She wants to know if she's ever been with a woman, and would she consider herself bisexual. Carter tries to answer honestly, but when Chanell crawls under the boardroom table, and starts licking Carter's thigh and removing her panties, Carter is too flustered to speak a sentence. Especially when Chanell sticks her tongue on her pussy and starts sucking her clit with her full lips and flicking it with her pink tongue. Chanell licks Carter's pussy expecting Carter to articulate her strategy ideas and product plans at the same time. Carter's trying but she's feeling an orgasm cumming. She doesn't want to blow the interview and come off sounding dumb but her pussy is going to blow. After the orgasm, Chanell pops up from under the desk and praises her for being ready to handle the pressure. That means she can handle a lot of responsibility. Chanell continues to explore the candidate's potential, slowly removing her business attire, until she presents her black pussy with a trim bush. Carter agrees to take the initiative and make her pussy cum. She proves she really wants this job and Chanell rewards her with an orgasm. The nubile lesbians get totally naked, Carter's pale skin contrasting beautifully with Chanell's ebony skin as the working girls devour each other's bodies. Carter's pierced nipples jiggle as she gyrates her hips cumming hard in Chanell's mouth. Chanell suctions her pussy onto Carter's juicy pussy and they grind together as fast as they can, tribbing until they cum simultaneously! Does this mean Carter gets the job? Click to find out!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:26
FileSize: 1.57 GB

screenshot

Carter_Cruise_Chanell_Heart._The_Interview.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 06, 2024 5:01 pm