Author
AubreyTodd
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 15, 2023 8:06 pm
Kelly Divine, Bobbi Starr. Kelly Divine Likes it Rough

screenshotscreenshot

Kelly Divine shows up craving lots of hard domination and extreme anal sex and that's exactly what she gets! Bobbi Starr punishes that giant ass and fills it up with large toys. Then James Deen stretches it out some more and canes her butt hole. Finally, they double penetrate Kelly and leave her exhausted from over stimulation. Includes ass worship, big toys, strap-on anal, corporal punishment and a stylized ass fetish intro.
Kelly Divine, Bobbi Starr

screenshot

VideoQuality: SD
VideoHeight: 540p
Video Format: Windows Media
Video Size: 614.5 MB
Duration: 01:24:42

https://filejoker.net/tplg5ui2yk83
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 15, 2023 9:25 pm
Kendra Spade. 19 year old Newbie Gets Fucked Senseless by The Machines

screenshotscreenshot

Kendra loves everything to do with Kink.com and was more than happy to do Fucking Machines as her debut shoot for us. Her tan skin, perky natural tits, and her amazing ass makes her a great candidate for us. We get her to remove her white dress exposing her slutty red lingerie, then that falls to the floor and we get our first glimpse of her sexy body. We begin with her kneeling in a chair that shows off that ass. We slide the machine deep inside her hungry pussy and get started. Her eyes roll back in her head and she begins to moan with desire. The machine accelerates and the moans get louder and then come the orgasms. Next we sit her on a bench and start the process again. The orgasms keep coming and then we turn the machines all the up. Her pussy is taking a serious pounding and it seems that she can't get enough. We slow down enough for her to rotate and show us her ass again and turn the machine back up to 11. She takes it for as long as she can then eventually jumps off of the machine with her pussy dripping and satisfied.
USA
Kendra Spade

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:34:31

https://filejoker.net/fye3l797i6s6
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 15, 2023 11:59 pm
Kendra Spade, Dana Vespoli - Take My Ass To Church Kendra Spade Craves Holy Sister Dana Vespoli

screenshotscreenshot

Innocent little Kendra Spade has been having some not so innocent desires for Sister Dana Vespoli. Aroused and confused, she takes her ass to church and asks father for guidance and forgiveness. She confesses her sinful dreams of the beautiful Dana Vespoli. On her knees and hands clasped together she worships Sister Dana Vespoli at the alter. Kendra puts her hands all over Dana's ass, grabbing and worshipping she removes Dana's clothes and puts her mouth on Dana's tight asshole. Kissing and spitting and tonguing Dana is in pure pleasure as Kendra worships her. It's now time for Kendra to confess her anal sins. Dana takes out a huge glass toy and works on spreading and stretching out Kendra's tight asshole. Kendra's demons are released with orgasm with each toy used on her ass. However Dana knows any true exorcism requires anal fucking and she brings out a huge strap on for Kendra. Kendra worships the strap one with her mouth, slobbering and spitting all over it before Dana turns it on her ass. Deep anal fucking gets Kendra ready for more orgasms. Next it's Dana's turn. Kendra uses her hands to pray inside of Dana's asshole with her fist. Dana uses the hitachi to bring out a screaming holy orgasm. The anal snake comes out next and fills up Dana as fas as she can take it. Kendra begs Dana to not tell father about what just happened.
Kendra Spade, Dana Vespoli

screenshot

Video Size: 2.37 GB
Duration: 01:06:08

https://filejoker.net/ljtqnd0ma26s
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 16, 2023 2:34 am
Kenzie Taylor, Penny Pax, Jane Wilde - Anal Academy

screenshotscreenshot

Penny Pax and Jane Wilde are attending Kenzie Taylor's Anal Academy. They sit at their desks in class, ready for their final anal exam. Before Professor Taylor shows up, the two have some nasty words with each other about who is the bigger slut on campus. Kenzie enters the room and yells at the girls to stop bickering at each other. The exam begins and Kenzie tells them to get on their knees in front of her and take her panties down only using their mouths. Kenzie tells them to lick her asshole and she judges who can do it better. Penny licks Kenzie's ass with the full length of her tongue while Jane watches, impatiently waiting her turn to tongue Kenzie's hole. Kenzie tells Jane to get on her desk and Jane quickly lays down on the desk and Kenzie sits on her face, smothering her nose and mouth with her asshole. Penny and Jane both lick her asshole while Kenzie uses an Hitachi on her clit and cums hard on their faces. Next, Penny gets bent over the school desk and Kenzie gets a big metal toy and pops it in and out of Penny's asshole while Penny licks Jane's ass. Jane, with her ass in the air, gets her ass filled with a clear acrylic toy, giving her big gapes. Kenzie puts matching purple butt plugs in each of their asses and face-fucks them with her strap-on until both butt-plugs come shooting out of their asses. They both get strap-on fucked in their asses deep and hard. After that, Kenzie gets huge gapes out of Jane's ass with a gigantic acrylic toy and Penny tongue-fucks her gaping hole. Jane fucks Penny with the slink while Kenzie masturbates in front of them with a vibrator. Finally, Kenzie gets five fingers inside Jane and five inside Penny and they both cum hard and lick their juices off of their Professor's hands.
Kenzie Taylor, Penny Pax, Jane Wilde

screenshot

Video Size: 918.7 MB
Duration: 01:23:49

https://filejoker.net/6xk37dl8novq
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 16, 2023 5:08 am
Keri Berry & Lauren - Elfen FUTA Triple Girl DP

screenshotscreenshot

This time Liz joins Lauren and I for an intense and fun adventure with horsecock DP! Come along and witness three elvish beauties experience a taboo bliss unmatched anywhere. Enjoy

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 4.72 GB
Duration: 00:32:39

https://filejoker.net/o5wlmftv5c5l
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 16, 2023 7:43 am
Keri Berry - Elfen Anal Horse Ride

screenshotscreenshot

Prelude to Custom Video. The content desired from a client required lots of warm up so I decided to make it a prelude clip. I use my large Chance from bad dragon and ride him to the base and get in a few different positions while staying on it too! Stay tuned for part 2!!! FEATURES: ANAL | HUGE TOYS | BAD DRAGON | LARGE CHANCE | HORSE TOY | HORSE DILDO | RIDING | PETITE | FEET | BAREFOOT

screenshot

Video Size: 576.1 MB
Duration: 00:07:47

https://filejoker.net/vibijpeq0avj
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 16, 2023 10:17 am
Keri Berry - Elfen FUTA Girl DP

screenshotscreenshot

Custom Girl/Girl Video. Lauren and I are elves of Rivendell, but there is no plot or story for this clip, however I explain how I see it here in the description. We accomplished some amazing acts and pulled off some incredible physical feats! Watch as we work together to give me some of the best orgasms ever! I quiver with delight and squeal with excitement, moan with pleasure, and lovingly gaze into her eyes as she fucks me. This was an amazing experience and I will never forget it. |||| I ride my LARGE Chance from bad dragon for a few minutes alone (I have used about 2 minutes of footage from the prelude video, seen here- ) then Lauren fucks me in my pussy with a medium Chance (both pictured in my recent hit, 2 Horses for Queen Arwen we do DP for quite a while tryin many different positions and passionately fucking both my holes. We kiss and touch each other- when we can. We both creampie me-- and she eats the creampie first from my pussy, feeds that to me in my mouth, then we repeat that for my anal creampie. I slowly push it out into her mouth, then she delivers it to me, and we both spit cum all over me. We finish by making out while the bigger horse squirts all over us. I imagine this as Arwen as a teen, and this is her first experience with a horse... afraid to get pregnant with it she uses her ass... but an elfen FUTAcentaur arrives and makes sure her pussy is quite full. CLIP FEATURES: DOUBLE PENETRATION | ANAL | VAGINAL | HORSE TOYS | COSPLAY | ELF | GIRL GIRL | FUTA | CUM PLAY | CUM SHOTS | CREAMPIE | CUM IN MOUTH | KISSING | MAKEOUT | BAD DRAGON | PETITE | BRUNETTE | HUGE TOYS | LARGE DILDO | HUGE DILDO | STRETCHING | RIDING

screenshot

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:15:49

https://filejoker.net/2dc0cuvqa0th
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 16, 2023 12:52 pm
Keri Berry - Girl Anal Fisting N HorseCock Fun

screenshotscreenshot

Client wanted to see Liz and I take it to the hole, then the second hole, then see how far the rabbit hole goes He wanted to see assisted anal with large Chance then fisting, and so we decided to throw in picture in picture !! Woohoo

screenshot

Video Size: 4.79 GB
Duration: 00:34:49

https://filejoker.net/7j078se2f2k5
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 16, 2023 8:08 pm
Kristen Scott. Girl Next Door Bound and Machine Fucked and Sybian

screenshotscreenshot

It's been brought up over the years how much most of you love bondage and fucking machines, so today we begin a new chapter. We are adding bondage to the shoots to intensify the orgasm, as well as give the fans that don't like torment or other participants, but love bondage something too! We begin with the innocent and sexy Kristen Scott. She loves to be tied up and fucked, so why not let her be the first? We let her get her pussy warmed up with our new vibe, and then we add the ropes to ensure her helplessness. The first position is a traditional hogtie on a wooden table. The machine is slid into her dripping wet pussy and then the fun begins. We keep ramping up the speed and intensity of the fucking, and then we add a nice surprise by fucking her mouth at the same time. She is more than eager to do her best at shoving it down her own throat. Next we flip her over and have her in a face-up, spread position with her neck tied to the table so that she chokes herself when she tries to watch the machine power fuck her pussy. Once she has reached the point of being overwhelmed, we add a vibe to her pussy to blow her fucking mind. We finish with a fan favorite: the sybian! The vibration shakes every bone in her petite little body as it makes her pussy cum uncontrollably. It's clear that we are off to a good start!
Kristen Scott

screenshot

Video Size: 467.3 MB
Duration: 00:42:37

https://filejoker.net/0dp946qvb0sa
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 16, 2023 8:09 pm
Kristina Rose, Brandy Aniston. Stap-on Anal Sluts Kristina Rose and Brandy Aniston

screenshotscreenshot

Kristina and Brandy are both hot and extremely horny girls. Watch them strap-on fuck, lick, gape, smother, spank and fist their butts in this smoking hot update!
Kristina Rose, Brandy Aniston

screenshot

Video Size: 879.5 MB
Duration: 01:13:22

https://filejoker.net/l0clouo80wfy
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 16, 2023 8:33 pm
Kristina Rose, Isis Love. Anal Whore Kristina Rose

screenshotscreenshot

Kristina Rose returns for a thorough anal workout with Isis Love and Mark Davis. She has a gorgeous round ass and a pretty little butt hole that swallows up toys and cock. Isis works her over with a variety of objects including big and heavy steel dildos. Kristina's ass is fisted and spread open with a three prong speculum. We see some very hot anal strap-on sex where Isis drives a thick cock deep inside her! Finally, Kristina gets to suck and fuck real cock while she is dominated.
Kristina Rose, Isis Love

screenshot

Video Size: 512.6 MB
Duration: 01:10:40

https://filejoker.net/ipxz6q3t08oc
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 16, 2023 11:06 pm
Lea Lexis, Ella Nova And Angel Allwood. Genies in Training learn to satisfy their masters Anal fantasies

screenshotscreenshot

Supreme Genie, Lea Lexis is here today to teach her minions, Angel Allwood and Ella Nova, how to satisfy their master's every wish. Genies exist to fulfill fantasies and if the fantasy asks for them to be the best anal sex goddesses, these genies will need to be prepared. So today's sessions is to play, improve and WOW with their gaping assholes. They will take dicks and toys in their wet assholes. These Genies do the ultimate Anal fantasy. They lick up each other's delicious assholes, clean the toys off with their mouths in filthy ass to mouth fashion. They gape wide and take fists for us, their masters. They are filled with cum and fucked until all the creamy cum is expelled from their magical assholes. Fucked while filled with cum….A genie is always to be remembered.
Lea Lexis, Ella Nova And Angel Allwood

screenshot

Video Size: 2.57 GB
Duration: 01:12:08

https://filejoker.net/tokq1kk79yli
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 17, 2023 1:41 am
Lexa Lite. Solo 1

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

Video Size: 725.3 MB
Duration: 00:20:08

https://filejoker.net/z0i7wurfsyuu
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 17, 2023 4:15 am
Lexi Dona, Luna Rival

screenshotscreenshot

Lexi Dona makes her return to Fister Twister today and she can't wait to play with brunette babe Luna Rival! Both girls are already naked, and oiled up ready - starting off this scene in style! Lexi gets straight to it and caresses Luna's tits before working her way down to her pussy. She gets Luna to bend over doggy style and inserts her fingers into her pussy, stretching it as far as it will go. Lexi then puts on a massive strap-on and Luna licks it like a cock then takes it in her pussy doggystyle and really submissively. This big sex toy is of course in preparation for what Lexi has in store next... fisting! Lexi slides her hand into Luna's pussy and fists her, occasionally taking out her hand for Luna to taste her own pussy juices. To get Luna off, Lexi decides to insert some love eggs into Luna's tight ass, while her fist is deep in her pussy. Luna certainly looks like she can't get enough of this new found lesbian play!
Luna Rival & Lexi Dona

screenshot

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:28:00

https://filejoker.net/eygq1a7a95j7
AubreyTodd
Added: Apr 17, 2023 6:49 am
Lexi Dona, Proxy Page

screenshotscreenshot

Lexi Dona gets another contender for Fister Twister today in the gorgeous form of Proxy Page. This punk chick fancied her changes with Lexi Dona who immediately starts to grope her big tits and play with her nipple piercings. Soon, Proxy is naked and Lexi oils up her hands before sliding them between Proxy's cleavage. She bends Proxy over and gapes both of her holes with her fingers. She then inserts a few fingers and suddenly slides her whole fist inside Proxy's ass! Taking her hands out, she lets Proxy taste her own juices before going in for more fisting fun. A first on Fister Twister, Lexi manages to squeeze both of her hands inside Proxy's ass, gaping it wider than it has ever been before! Fancying some penetration fun, Lexi shoves the thicker end of a bottle inside Proxy's ready ass hole and gapes it wide apart before briefly going back to using her hands. Finally, this horny babe takes on a massive dildo and then licks it clean. She has proved herself a very worthy contender indeed!
Proxy Page & Lexi Dona

screenshot

Video Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:30:13

https://filejoker.net/g6q5oxx9iisd