Jay Bank Presents - 17-6 BadStepDad Fucks 18yo Neighbor

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.79 GB
Duration: 00:18:03
Resolution: 1920x1080

Actors: KayKay

I fucked up and left my laptop over my friend Paul's house and went back to get it later in the day. When I arrived, not only did I find out that Paul was not home, but I also found his newly turned 18yo daughter sitting on the couch going through my god damn computer. Apparently it's NOT a good idea not to have a passcode on your laptop! lol. Anyways... she's sitting there with no bra and her titties half sticking out so I just went for it. I've watched her grow up over the last few years and turn into one little hot dime piece. I couldn't wait until she turned 18 so I could start to make my move on the DL. All I could think about was geting my raw cock inside of her tight 18 year old pussy and busting a few loads inside of her. I like to fuck rough and 'own' the pussy so to speak, and that's exactly what I did. I'm sure she'll remember ol' Marty next time she's masturbating and yearns for some good ol' grown man dick. I think I'm going to fuck her face next time, and nutt all over those big ass perfectly shaped titties of hers. God how I love fucking all these 18 year old girls. Cheers Well Boys and Girls... the moment you have probably been waiting for has arrived. This is the 4th (and final) video in the series of four that I shot with her. This was actually the first of the four shoots and it is the longest. Watch her get her perfect 18 year old pussy stretched the fuck out by some rock hard grown man dick. Of course I left a fat ass load in her and got a great shot of all of the 'left over' dripping out of her tight ass pussy. And let me tell you this.. when I say the pussy was tight, it was fucking tight. She has that perfect 'light sandpaper' grip that some younger girls have. Good tight barely legal pussy is a delicacy boys, and I'm all about that fine wine flavor. I hope you all enjoy! PLEASE NOTE: I will also be releasing all of the behind the scenes and unedited footage over the next month for each one of the scenes. What this means is that you will have a chance to purchase all of the camera angles unedited, and you can do what you wish with those, in fact, you can even create your own edits if you are so inclined. The running time for each of the behind the scenes packages will be extensive, ranging from 1 hour to 3 or so. I had four cameras running at the same time for each shoot

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/qjhx99fbhesf
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 09, 2023 12:31 am
Jennifer White - Stepmom Pussy Or Bust

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 6.2 GB
Duration: 00:49:02
Resolution: 3840x2160

Actors: Jennifer White

Raven-haired MILF hottie Jennifer White was supposed to be at a party today. But there is nothing that she likes more than sucking a hard cock. All the festivities have her thinking about her stepsons girthy dick back home, and she cannot wait to get her hands on it. Finally, she says enough is enough and heads back to her place to find her pervy stepson waiting for her. He is surprised that she is home so early, but as soon as he sees the look in her eye, he knows exactly what she wants. She sucks his veiny dick until he drops a huge load! Later, sexy Jennifer is sneaking around the house after a late night out. She has an appetite for dick, and her man will not get out of bed to please her. But Jennifer does not give up that easily. She sees her stepson lounging on the couch and makes her way over to play with his schlong. Soon, it is hard as a rock, and he is shocked to find his stepmom trying to seduce him. She has to do a little convincing with her perfectly round MILF ass, but once she does, he loves sliding his cock in and out of her tight MILF pussy! A couple days later, Jennifer gets a little jealous that her stepson is hooking up with girls at school. She knows that he loves watching hot videos of stepmoms getting fucked online, so she is confused why he needs anyone but her. The naughty stepmom takes her top off and lets her boy feast his eyes on her perfect titties. Then, she rides his meaty shaft and rubs her clit until she is ready to cum all over his rod. Looks like Jennifer has her stepson all to herself!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/rxckssixzg6w
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 09, 2023 12:29 am
Jasmine Vega - Father & Daughter's New Living Arrangement

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 612.4 MB
Duration: 00:14:46
Resolution: 1280x720

Actors: Jasmine Vega

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/38i1w2crbntq
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 08, 2023 5:54 am
Jaimie Vine - Brother & Sister Reunion

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:21:39

Actors: Jaimie Vine

After years apart a sister visits her brother and rediscovers her desire for him...

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/k0n3mx8n62nk
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 08, 2023 1:27 am
Ivy Rose - Listening to Our Brother and Sister Fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 467.2 MB
Duration: 00:21:01

Actors: Ivy Rose

Our family is not the typical family. From the outside looking in, we appear normal...but from the inside, we are anything but. Growing up, the four of us siblings were always close. We had to be because our parents didn't make a ton of money. So we had to share everything. We shared clothes, toys, baths...and even napping in the same beds at times. span>I was the youngest of the two girls, and I can remember trying to stay up all night with my older sister and brothers...and we would have tons of fun. We would wrestle and pillow fight all the time. remember my older brothers would always pin us down, and from time to time...they would grab us in our private places when we couldn't move. didn't think too much about it at the time...but I guess now it makes way more sense.About 2 months ago, I walked in on Stephanie and Rob making out in the room that Steph and I share. ey said it was just a one-time thing, and they made me promise not to tell anyone! t very soon after, I caught them again. is time Steph was giving Rob a blow job. t this time they didn't know I was watching them. For some reason, I couldn't stop watching. Something about seeing Steph's mouth sucking on Rob's hard penis, gave me a really weird sensation. found myself getting all aroused, and before I knew it....I was touching myself and gave myself one of the most intense orgasm's of my young life!I had to tell someone, so I told my other brother...who I am closest to anyways. So we both confronted Steph and Rob, but at this point...they weren't going to stop. Any chance when they had the house to themselves, or if mom and dad were out...they would fuck! span>This time however they were being really loud, and I was already in a horny mood. started to touch myself again, but then I remembered that my other brother was home. wanted more than just my fingers in me. wanted something like Steph and Rob had. So I decided to walk down the hall to my other brother's room...Watch as my brother and I listen to our other brother and sister fucking each other! then tell my brother that I'm horny and how wet I am...and if he wants to see me naked? Before he can answer I take my big natural breasts out of my jumper, and go to stroke his cock. can tell he is getting aroused, cause his boner is already popping out of shorts.Watch as my brother struggles to not burst his gooey load too soon, as he sinks his cock for the 1st time, balls deep into his sister's swollen wet twat.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/q4wqpko3l0pr
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 08, 2023 12:38 am
Helena Price - Mom And Son Share A Changing Room Complete Series

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 3.62 GB
Duration: 00:36:09

Actors: Helena Price

This is the full and complete series of Mom And Son Share A Changing Room, it stars Helena Price.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/8ag75uda8n3a
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 08, 2023 12:35 am
HiYouth

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 248.2 MB
Duration: 00:08:48

Actors: HiYouth

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/r4pjyh6lqghb
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 08, 2023 12:32 am
Helena Price, Coco Vandi - Seducing My 2 Hot Moms

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 3.96 GB
Duration: 00:30:57

Actors: Helena Price, Coco Vandi

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/y3ix934yv3oc
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 08, 2023 12:29 am
Helena Price - Mommys Been Waiting

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mkv
Video Size: 231.1 MB
Duration: 00:06:23

Glad you're finally home son, I've been waiting for you awhile. I'm glad to see the new place is working out for you and I think we should celebrate. Mommy needs you inside her today really bad. It looks like you want it bad too as hard as seeing my titties made you. Mmm let me get you nice and hard and ready for mommys pussy. There thats it slide your hard cock in mommys pussy. Harder son, fuck me harder, Mommys gonna cum. Thats it son keep fucking Mommy until you cum too. Did you cum in me son, I've always wanted you to!!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/xjchqnxz38ko
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 08, 2023 12:27 am
Helena Price - Let Mommie Handle It And Everything Will Be Fine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 767.9 MB
Duration: 00:21:13

Wake up son, mommies finally off work. I'm sorry daddy caught us, I should have been more careful but I can't help myself. I'm so attracted to you it's scary but you don't seem to mind. I'll figure out someplace for you soon and in the meantime I'm gonna make you feel better. Mmm I can tell you really need this too from the way you're watching me undress. Your cock is throbbing with anticipation as I wrap my lips around it gently. You're so hard I need you inside me now son. You like when mommie rides you don't you? My pussy is so wet and I can't stop cumming. Thats it son take me from behind and pound mommies pussy til you give me a big creampie. Thats mommies good boy, I'll handle everything soon so we can do this more often.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/8svocgef1kor
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 07, 2023 11:45 am
Helena Price - I KNOCKED UP MY STEP

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 603.3 MB
Duration: 00:11:49

HUBBY HAS LOW SPERM COUNT....NO PROBLEM!!!
HELENA SIMPLY GETS THE SON TO DO THE JOB!!
CONOR FILLS HIS STEP-MOM'S CUNT WITH LITTLE BABY MAKERS!!!Helena and her husband have been trying to have another baby....but no luck. A trip to the Doctor has revealed that her husband's sperm count is too low. Desperate to add a new member to the Family....Helena secretly approaches her Step-Son Conor. Since Conor and his Dad share the same genes....Helena figures that if Conor Fathers the baby...nobody will ever know the difference! When Helena first approached him....Conor was a little reluctant....but Helena knows that the way to a young boy's brain...is through his pants!!! Once she takes out his cock and starts sucking it....Conor is fully on board!!! After pounding his resourceful Step-Mom into oblivion with his huge cock....Conor does what Step-Mommy wanted....he fills her cunt full of little baby makers!!!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/tbs24pmmp2ql
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 07, 2023 9:29 am
Helena Price - Horny Mommy Consoles Heart Broken Son

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 893.5 MB
Duration: 00:24:10

After my girlfriend broke up with me, mom was there to help relieve some of my sexual tension. I woke up to her rubbing her pussy while stroking my hard cock. But I didn't mind when mommy climbed on top and grinded her cunt on me! Mom's bush was so sexy, I love to pound her tight wet hole. I bend her over and fuck her doggystyle, admiring her perfectly plump ass while I make her pussy cum all over my dick. I couldn't hold my load any longer, so I fuck my slutty mom till I cum deep into her cunt!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ldro0boflgef
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 07, 2023 7:17 am
Havana Bleu - Hot And Spicy Stepmom Sex

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 3.47 GB
Duration: 00:41:04

Actors: Havana Bleu

Hot Latina MILF Havana Bleu has it all. She can cook and she has the most banging body her stepson has ever seen. Today, Havana gets her stepson to help her prepare dinner for his old man, but they put too many hot peppers in the dish. The old man gets sick, which gives them some time to get into a hot stepmom, stepson fuck sesh. The lucky guy penetrates his stepmoms dripping pussy after pulling up her skirt and exposing her plump ass. He rocks her cunt from behind while her ass meat jiggles. Havana licks his chico stick and gets his cock drenched for another round of twat pounding. Too bad they could not keep it a secret from the old man for too long!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/vv3q228daem9
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 07, 2023 5:01 am
Hannah Hays

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 4.21 GB
Duration: 00:29:47
Resolution: 3840x2160

Actors: Hannah Hays
2018-11-01

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/g6fa21vbdfpi
CurlyS22S
Added: Apr 07, 2023 2:40 am
Hannah Hays

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:37:50

Actors: Hannah Hays

Hannah has been hiding the secret crush on her step-brother Rion. He is leaving for college tomorrow and she knows it is her last chance. She innocently asks if she can rest with him because she is going to miss him so much. When Rion comes home from College after being gone for months Hanna has manipulated things so that no one else is home, she has missed him SO badly.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/6l1p009gsakw