Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 25, 2022 10:20 am
Jane Dove & Casca Akashova - Glow Up and Mom Swap

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : When mom friends Casca Akashova and Jane Dove get back from a girls day out they find their sons just slacking on the couch, they know it's been tough for them to take care of themselves during the pandemic so they decide to help them by giving them a makeover. When the boys come downstairs looking all cleaned up and handsome they start talking about how they're gonna get all the girls now. Casca and Jane are feeling kind of jealous though, so they decide to swap sons and have them all to themselves instead!
Tags: Blowjob, Step Son, Facial, Shaved Pussy, Black Hair, Reverse Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Cum In Mouth, Trimmed Pussy, Step Mom, Hardcore, Foursome, Milf, Mature, Blonde, Big Ass, Cowgirl, Missionary, Big Tits, Stockings, Fake Tits, FFMM, Dress, Doggystyle
Actors: Jane Dove & Casca Akashova

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 422.2 MB
Duration: 00:39:13
Resolution: 640x360
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ve144491d8yh
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 25, 2022 7:40 am
Jane Rogers & Lexi Luna - Swap Mom Pulled Down My Pants In Front Of Dad (S3:E6)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Jane Rogers can't understand why her swap brother won't come out of his bedroom. Her swap mom and dad, Lexi Luna and Will Pounder, come to find out what the commotion is. Jane admits that her swap bro is pissed at her because she pants him and then goes on to share that she also tried to jerk him off to make his dick bigger because it was just so small. Jane can't understand why her swap parents are pissed at her and send her to her room!Later, Jane goes to her swap parents' room to apologize. She finds Will there alone, so she decides to start saying sorry to him. Will winds up making Jane's crush on him even stronger as he tells her that he didn't think it was that big a deal that she embarrassed her swap bro. While Jane is talking, Lexi sneaks up behind her and pantses her right in front of her swap daddy crush. Pissed, Jane turns around and gives her swap mom the same treatment. The girls grab at each other's shirts next. Will tries to deescalate the situation, but Lexi says she heard what Will said to Jane and goes ahead to pants him, too. The swap parents are mid-argument when Jane decides to make Will's exposed cock big by touching it. Shoving Jane out of the way, Lexi tells Jane that that's not how you do it at all. She pushes Will onto the bed and demonstrates a deep throat BJ and ball sucking to Jane, who comes up to try her new skills on Will's cock next.With such a nice hardon there for the taking, the girls aren't about to stop at just sucking it off. Lexi hops aboard for a reverse cowgirl ride, then instructs Jane in how to properly suck her tits. The girls swap spots so that Lexi can let Jane enjoy the same treatment. Next, Lexi gets on her knees so she can show Jane how to get fucked in doggy while eating out a lady's pussy. Jane takes her turn with her swap dad's dick buried inside her landing strip twat next, with her swap mom riding her face. As Will gets closer to blowing his load, Lexi cradle's Jane's upper body. Will delivers, filling his swap daughter's fuck hole with a big creampie that Lexi eagerly laps up to share in a snowball kiss with Jane.
Tags: Brunette, Milf, POV, All Sex, Cowgirl, Hairy Pussy, Blowjob, Creampie, Rough Sex, FFM, Redhead, Threesome, Petite
Actors: Jane Rogers & Lexi Luna

Video Size: 495.2 MB
Duration: 00:29:38
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/myxj813zm1qk
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 24, 2022 11:40 pm
Joslyn James - You're Good With Your Tongue (11-06-2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : In honor of Jimmy Michaels' ???? return, we brought in none other than stacked MILF megastar ⭐ Joslyn James (Yes, that Joslyn James ???????? ♂️⛳) for her first ever Hussie????Pass appearance. After the Johnny ???????? Robbins interview portion of the program ???????????????????? Jimmy starts to blush ???? as he lubes up ???? Joslyn's ginormous round boobies ???????? and luscious 39-inch backside ???? Joslyn gets on her knees and proceeds to give Jimmy a very sloppy gagjob ???????????? She follows this up by rimming his asshole ???????? and giving him a slippery feet-crossed footjob ???????? He returns the oral favors by licking and sucking on Joslyn's big throbbing clit ???????? After Jimmy titty-fucks her for a bit ???????????? Joslyn hops on top and takes her vag for a mesmerizingly bouncy cockride ???? Joslyn and Jimmy fuck like rabbits ???????? in a number of great positions. For the grand finale, Joslyn puts her ankles behind her ears as Jimmy plows away, then pulls out and erupts on her slit. As is the norm, we followed the cougar and her prey into the shower ???????? so we could watch our still blushing ???? country boy wash off Joslyn's sexy lady lumps... Until Next Time!
Tags: Hardcore, Gonzo, Mature, Blowjob, Shower, Wet, Big Tits, Brunette, MILF, All Sex
Actors: Joslyn James

Video Size: 802.6 MB
Duration: 00:52:27
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/k7s8i1ap4y3g
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 24, 2022 6:22 pm
Joslyn Jane (Busty PAWG Mom DESTROYED By MONSTER Black Dick!)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : My daughter is ALWAYS on social media. There's not a minute that goes by where her computer or her phone isn't hooked up to it! She's obsessed.Sometimes i worry. We all know how the internet is. The darkweb, crazies, all that. There are lots of people online who are into some VERY strange things.But my daughter is pretty level headed. So I trust her judgement. Normally. But today, she just left her computer here by accident, and you know...me being a good mom, of course I had to look and see what she was up to online. I opened up her computer...and I was shocked. No, she wasn't doing anything illegal...but she was doing something SCARY.My daughter has been talking to this black guy online. That by itself isn't a problem, its 2020. But the black guy she is talking to is a lil different. Apparently some of his nudes leaked and everyone thought they belonged to some famous rapper. I saw messages asking if this was him and when the picture finally loaded. OH MY GOD. HE HAS A HUGE FUCKIN BLACK COCK! Its so big! Its like a baby's arm!I knew my daughter was having sex, but I was pretty sure she'd be messing with some average white guys...not some black guy with a baseball bat between his legs. My poor little girl. Imagine what he does to her when I'm not around! That weapon he's carrying is gonna RIP HER LITTLE PUSSY OPEN!As a loving, caring mother, I can't just ignore this. I can't sit by while my daughter is at risk of being injured by this BBC. So I'm going to send him a lil message telling him to meet me here. My daughter isn't home for several hours, so that'll give me and her big boy toy a little bit of time to...talk...about the expectations I have if he's going to date my daughter.
Tags: Gonzo, Rimming, Big Tits, Big Ass, Interracial, Deep Throat, Straight, Gagging
Actors: Joslyn Jane

Video Size: 305.2 MB
Duration: 00:26:01
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/v09otuwbjgxg
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 24, 2022 5:06 am
Karen Fisher (The Good Old Days)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Stepdad Rusty Nails and stepson Ricky Spanish have complete free use of stepmom Karen Fisher as she goes about the day doing her wifely duties like house chores and tending to her boys. A true american stepfamily dream, reflecting the good old days when the men and the women knew their place and happily submitted to their societal roles. Karen is more than happy to be used by her boys at all times of the day!
Tags: BBW, Big ass, Voluptuous, Mature, Blonde, Blowjob, Curvy, Big Tits, MILF, Chubby, Hardcore
Actors: Karen Fisher

Video Size: 267.1 MB
Duration: 00:32:14

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/fy4y7sf0tz7q
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 11:48 pm
Kayley Gunner - 23 Years Old

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : "Well how are you?" inquired Isiah Maxwell our BBC of unsuspecting Kayley Gunner as she entered the ambush bathroom. "Better now" she declared with a surprised and embarrassed smirk on that pretty face that Jake the director just unloaded a stick gob of goo in just 2 minutes prior. I just love the surprised looks on our ambushee's faces as they try their darndest to not stare at Isiah's massive black cock as he approaches to survey the goodies he's about to devour moments after the BBC...
Tags: Big Boobs, Creampie, IR, Blonde
Actors: Kayley Gunner

Video Size: 1023.4 MB
Duration: 01:05:19
Resolution: 768x432
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/poks5t11nwa8
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 9:10 pm
Kenzie Reeves, Sally D'Angelo - Horny Landlady Gets Her Threesome

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Sexy landlady Sally D'Angelo usually doesn't like her tenants having people over, but when college student Kenzie Reeves brings her boyfriend, Anthony Pierce, around, Sally's willing to make an exception. After teasing Anthony with a sneaky cock grab and her massive tits right under Kenzie's nose, Sally is thrilled when Anthony returns to the kitchen and fucks her while she cleans. Although Kenzie is distracted with a phone call, Sally decides to up the ante by getting her attention while Anthony is fucking her. Turns out that Sally needs more than a cock to satisfy her, and Kenzie is more than willing to oblige!
Tags: All Sex, Old, MILF, Threesome, Blowjob

Video Size: 452.7 MB
Duration: 00:57:23
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/m0oldar5e4zo
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 3:51 pm
Khala - The Flash Of Madness Of Khala, 23 Years Old!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : It is a sparkling and full of life young lady that our team discovers near La-Bastide-des-Jourdans (84). Khala, 23, moved to the South of France a short year ago, following a flash of madness. Indeed, this former secretary in a large law firm in Paris no longer felt to stay in her metro-work-sleep rhythm, and preferred to let go of everything, work as a friend!
Tags: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Video Size: 396.5 MB
Duration: 00:50:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/c2yzkshadpnj
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 1:13 pm
Kiki Daire & Natasha Nice - College Bound

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : When busty stepmoms Kiki Daire and Natasha Nice get the news that their respective stepsons Alex Jett and Tyler Nixon are leaving for college soon they devise a plan to convince them to stay with them. Natasha and Tyler come over to Kiki's place and the two stepmoms tell the boys that they know they wanna go away to get some college chicks, but they'll never find women like them over there, better to stay put and let their stepmoms really take care of them, exactly how they deserve.
Tags: Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Mature, Dirty Blonde, Step Mom, Fake Tits, Facial, Foursome, Milf, Cum on Tits, White, FFMM, Blowjob, Step Son, Doggystyle, Cum In Hair, Stockings, Brunette, Big Ass, Big Tits, Trimmed Pussy, Wild, Shaved Pussy
Actors: Kiki Daire & Natasha Nice

Video Size: 739.2 MB
Duration: 00:54:15
Resolution: 848x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 848x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/vbrcm0g2fkoi
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 10:33 am
Kiki Daire & Natasha Nice - College Bound

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : When busty stepmoms Kiki Daire and Natasha Nice get the news that their respective stepsons Alex Jett and Tyler Nixon are leaving for college soon they devise a plan to convince them to stay with them. Natasha and Tyler come over to Kiki's place and the two stepmoms tell the boys that they know they wanna go away to get some college chicks, but they'll never find women like them over there, better to stay put and let their stepmoms really take care of them, exactly how they deserve.
Tags: Hardcore, Step Son, Facial, Big Ass, Missionary, Dirty Blonde, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Step Mom, Shaved Pussy, Milf, Cum In Mouth, Mature, Big Tits, Fake Tits, Cum on Tits, Pussy Licking, White, Trimmed Pussy, Cum In Hair, Stockings, Reverse Cowgirl, Brunette, Cowgirl, Foursome, Wild, FFMM
Actors: Kiki Daire & Natasha Nice

Video Size: 584 MB
Duration: 00:54:15
Resolution: 640x360
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/z8i1ps0fza4l
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 5:15 am
Kira Perez - Mom Can't Find Out! (bbe17918 / 29.08.21)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : JMac has a dinner date planned with his wife tonight, so he wants to rub one out quickly before dinner. While he's masturbating, his stepdaughter, Kira, walks in on him. At first he freaks out and covers up, but she tells him that she actually wants to help! She wraps her hand around his huge cock and starts to softly stroke it. He freaks out because her mom is in the other room right there! She's in the shower so they only have 15 minutes to fuck. She starts to give him an amazing blowjob before he fucks her hard until he cums all over her face and sneaks her out of there before his wife gets out the shower.
Tags: Vaginal, Facial, Teen, Cow Girl, Busty, Missionary, Blowjob, Step Daughter, Shaved, Small Booty, Small Butt, Amateur, Hardcore, Cumshot, Riding, Brunette, Doggystyle, Latina
Actors: Kira Perez

Video Size: 336 MB
Duration: 00:30:20
Resolution: 852x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/hag4zihr0bn9
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 2:36 am
Krystal Davis, Alona Bloom, Nyomi Star, Christy Love (Joy Fuck Club)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Krystal Davis, Alona Bloom, Nyomi Star And Christy Love - Joy Fuck Club
Tags: Blowjob, Chubby, Curvy, Big ass, Hardcore, Mature, Milf
Actors: Krystal Davis, Alona Bloom, Nyomi Star, Christy Love

Video Size: 307.4 MB
Duration: 00:36:59

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/our7u4pqw9t3
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 22, 2022 11:56 pm
Lauren Phillips & Vanna Bardot (Mom's Stuck In The Washer Again)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Lauren Phillips is busy loyally doing the laundry for her family when she accidentally gets stuck in the washing machine. This is obviously not the first time this has happened, which is soooo embarrassing, and she calls out to her stepson, Codey Steele, and stepdaughter, Vanna Bardot, to help get her free. But when Codey and Vanna arrive, they refuse to help, wanting to teach Lauren a lesson about being more careful with the washer. Desperate for help, Lauren proposes that the stepsiblings make a game out of helping her. This intrigues and arouses the mischievous stepsiblings as THEY set the rules of the game... They will do various sexy things to Lauren and Lauren has to guess who is doing each act. After three correct guesses, they will help Lauren out. Although she's exasperated, Lauren wants to be free already so she agrees to the ridiculous game. But once the rascals start the game, doing all kinds of naughty things to her, Lauren decides that maybe being stuck isn't so bad after all!
Tags: Gonzo, Threesome, Blowjob, Natural tits, All Sex, Hardcore, Cum in mouth, Comedy
Actors: Lauren Phillips & Vanna Bardot

Video Size: 294.1 MB
Duration: 00:35:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/425qosboke8o
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 22, 2022 6:38 pm
Lexi Grey & Karen Fisher - Fuck Online Schooling

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Stepmom Karen Fisher catches Lexi Grey and her stepbrother Rion King flashing their privates on their school ****m call! Karen decides to have a serious talk about sex with her step****ren and concluded that they both needed a lesson from stepmommy on how to do it right!
Tags: Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Missionary, Teen, Hardcore, Step Daughter, Cum In Mouth, FFM, BBW, Fake Tits, Dirty Blonde, Blonde, Big Ass, Facial, Trimmed Pussy, Doggystyle, Big Tits, Step Son, Step Mom and Daughter, Blowjob, Step Mom, Milf, Reverse Cowgirl, Natural Tits, Thick Top, Pussy Licking, Threesome
Actors: Lexi Grey & Karen Fisher

Video Size: 466.9 MB
Duration: 00:34:15

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/8mn68jplcmbd
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 22, 2022 10:40 am
Lexi Luna - Spell MYLF For Me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Welcum into Mylf of the Month Lexi Luna's classroom! Students Sarah Lace, Yumi Sin and Rico Hernandez are learning their A, B, C's today, Ass, Boobs and Clit; Rico has been such a good student so he gets to review the material with a "hands on" technique. Miss Lexi takes care of Rico's dick in front of the class so everybody can retain the information!
Tags: Brunette, Facial, Fake Tits, Milf, Big Ass, Shaved Pussy, Big Tits, Wild, Mature, Hardcore, Stockings, Cum In Mouth, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Cum In Hair, Missionary, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle
Actors: Lexi Luna

Video Size: 372.7 MB
Duration: 00:27:20

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/dgr7dqjduuew