Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 04, 2022 9:14 am
Fiona - 20 Years Old

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! We have quite the present for all of you lovely folks this week! 20 year old blue eyed Fiona is here and she's cute as a button. She has a great smile, practically perfect tits, is a little shy and very submissive. What more could you ask for? She works at a lingerie store and is sick of stocking shelves, so sucking dick is the next logical conclusion for a job. Once we get her naked and get a good look at those gorgeous tits, we decide to really get in the holiday spirit. We ask her to dress her in a sexy Mrs. Claus outfit for "the producers" and she complies like the good girl she is. Next, we have her masturbate, use a butt plug for the first time and then have her get on her knees - all in that adorable outfit. Once she's warmed up, she releases the beast. She is quite the cocksucker, I'm guessing her gag reflex never existed at all as she slurps Cam's long cock down her throat. From there things get even better as she takes that cock with the gusto. Over the desk, riding on the couch, licking ass. Then it's time to get in that asshole. She's NEVER done anal before, but she takes to it like a duck to water. Cam actually gives her an anal orgasm while pounding her ass! Spectacular gapes, delicious ass to mouth and an elegant facial. This girl would be PERFECT for the adult industry. EXCEPT... I'm no agent, and there is no job. Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring her some better employment opportunities, because after today, all Santa is gonna bring her is coal.
Actors: Fiona

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 985 MB
Duration: 01:05:38
Resolution: 768x432

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/oo3tm2rz4xbi
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 04, 2022 6:38 am
Everly - 19 Years Old

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : 19 year old Everly is interested in getting involved in the adult industry. She's sick of serving food at the nursing home, (Which oddly enough is where I met her, visiting with my dear grandmother!) and wants to see how she fares taking dick for a living. So today, we're gonna put her to the test. She's savvy enough about the jizz biz and loves playing with herself using two toys. She's a former cheerleader, so she's skilled at getting her legs behind her head. Everly is more than happy to suck cock, get her pussy railed and even does a fantastic job taking Cam's meat stick up her ass. She takes a lovely creampie, then has a lot of fun playing with the cum. Hopefully these discount plan-B pills from Amazon work!
Actors: Everly

Video Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 01:19:36

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/yyu5hw5hkmlv
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 04, 2022 6:23 am
Eva Long - Three Steps To Fuck Your Step Mom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Oliver Flynn's video on Three Steps To Fuck Your Step Sisters was such a huge success, he figures he can hit big on a sequel. This time, he has his sights on his step mom, Eva Long. Just like the plan with his stepsisters, Oliver takes time to lay the groundwork. It's important to make his stepmom think that fucking her stepson was her idea. He achieves this by making sure that she accidentally-on-purpose sees him naked. When Eva freaks out, Oliver follows her to her room so he can comfort her. He follows that up with compliments when Eva complains about her weight, which sets the stage for Eva to find Oliver sensitive and sweet. He goes on to let his mom know he thinks she's beautiful.The final, penultimate step of Oliver's plan is to rock a boner in plain sight. When Eva sees it, Oliver acts embarrassed even though he knows his plan is about to come to fruition. Eva assures him that it's natural. From there, it's only natural, of course, for mom to make a move. As Oliver planned all along, Eva has been daydreaming about Oliver's dick since she saw it earlier. Once Eva has popped Oliver's cock out and started stroking it, there's no going back. Soon enough Eva's lips are wrapped around Oliver's fuck stick sucking him off in a hot and horny BJ.Getting to her feet and letting her dress fall to the floor, Eva turns around and spreads her ass cheeks so Oliver can get an eyeful of her chocolate starfish and pussy. Her hands shift to her big boobs as Oliver leans in for a pussy feast. Then she sits down on her stepson's dick as Oliver guides his mommy with his hands on her hips while she rides him. Her reverse cowgirl ride transitions to Eva on her hands and knees with Oliver pounding her lush snatch. Then he gets mom on her back so he can finish her off with a hand wrapped around her neck. Pulling out, Oliver jizzes on Eva's stomach as the final act of his stepmom seduction.
Actors: Eva Long

Video Size: 429.8 MB
Duration: 00:28:46
Resolution: 960x540

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/1nbct175y22k
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 04, 2022 6:22 am
Ellie Eilish (18 Years Old and Brand New)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Shy Skinny 18 Year Old Newcomer.
Actors: Ellie Eilish
2019-10-29

Video Size: 577.1 MB
Duration: 00:34:57

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ewfujb3czyyj
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 03, 2022 6:24 am
Dee Williams - Seducing Your Mom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Lucas Frost is on his phone looking up massage parlors in the neighborhood. He ends up stumbling on a name he recognizes. Upon further research, he realizes the reason he knows the name is because it's his friend's mom! He can't believe his luck. He gets dressed as quickly as he can, making sure to wear sunglasses and a hoodie in order to not be recognized, and runs down there. When he gets there, Dee William walks in the room to greet her potential client but doesn't recognize him. She introduces herself and asks him if he has a particular girl in mind. He says that she'll do just fine. They go to the back and she asks him to get undressed for the shower segment of the massage. When he takes off his clothes, Dee recognizes him immediately asking him why he came to her salon. He admits finding footage online of one of her previous massages and got so excited he decided to pop in. He then asks her if her husband or son know what she's up to insinuating that he's got the upper hand on her. She begs him to keep this a secret even offering to give him the best massage she's ever given anyone. Lucas, who can't say no to a deal that good, agrees to her demands and takes off the remainder of his clothes as he follows her into the shower. It doesn't take long to get his dick nice and hard. By the time she leads him to the bath she just has to have that dick in her mouth. They leave the bath as she motions Lukas to lie down on the mat. Dee is massaging him but all he wants to do is fuck his friend's mom, and when he gets his wish, he couldn't be happier.
Actors: Dee Williams

Video Size: 384.4 MB
Duration: 00:43:43
Resolution: 720x400

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/wnd759x3t5bm
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 03, 2022 6:21 am
Diamond Jackson & Simone Sonay (Aching For Anal / 27.06.15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Diamond Jackson is a newly divorced milf eager to find a young, thick cock to fuck, so she drags her married friend Simone to a bar to help her pick up guys. With none in sight, Diamond is getting hornier by the minute. So when Simone steps out to call her husband Diamond quickly seduces the bartender. She slurps and sucks on his big dick and begs him to fuck her ass, but soon Simone comes back. Diamond casually chats with her friend while the bartender sneakily slides his cock into her tight asshole. Simone realizes what's going on she's so offended she goes to leave - but then she gets a look at that big bartender dick and can't say no to a hot, horny threesome with her best friend.
Actors: Diamond Jackson & Simone Sonay

Video Size: 255.4 MB
Duration: 00:29:50
Resolution: 854x480

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/alr47rzcl6tl
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 03, 2022 6:20 am
Dakota & Harlow 3way - 19 Years Old

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : You know it's going to be a special day when two out of work 19yo cuties show up on the casting couch! We found Harlow through our local Models Wanted ad. She asked if her friend Dakota could tag along for the interview and we more than happily agreed. The rest you'll have to see to believe. These two hadn't been together sexually before they walked in, so get ready to watch some amazing first time experiences! Their scene is nearly uncut and at 93 minutes is the longest video we've ever released. You'll get to hear and see everything that happens between position changes including a very tense situation where one girl almost walks out!
Actors: Dakota & Harlow 3way

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 01:34:34

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/cylcpflcurjo
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 02, 2022 1:02 pm
Cory Chase, Bailey Brooke (Naughty needs / 09.05.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Cory Chase, Bailey Brooke

Video Size: 475.5 MB
Duration: 00:43:10

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/szkwistpn9hh
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 02, 2022 10:26 am
Cory Chase, Avalon Hart, Michelle Martinez - The Family Secret

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : I don't care what you think you saw. This is my house. You can't just come barging in here screaming at me while I'm taking a shower... You wanted to move back home son. What I do with your sisters in private is our our own business and if you don't like it you can leave....*** ***
Actors: Cory Chase, Avalon Hart, Michelle Martinez

Video Size: 384.8 MB
Duration: 00:33:03

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/iz4pytwup77i
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 02, 2022 7:51 am
Cory Chase - Punishing Mother

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Scene One: ThiefDo not drink The bottle says in the fridge. But it's hot and there's nothing else Cory wants to drink so she gives it a try. It's delicious. Drinking more, she feels the heat of the day coming back to her, making her sleepy. She looks at the drink one last time before passing out.Why am I tied to my chair!... wait what are you doing! What is that! Cory screams her son slowly sliding a cold hard metal butt plug into her tight ass. Her eyes go wide and her mouth opens in shock from her son's violation of her body. Why is he doing this! She thinks. He unzips in front of her. She tries to keep her lips closed but he pushes his hard cock into her mouth and makes her gag on it.He spins the chair around and continues to punish her, fucking her ass. Not even her husband fucks her ass and now her son is using her. Baby please, how could you do this? She says to him moaning from his cock. He spins her back around to suck on his dirty cock before fucking her ass again.After using her body, he shoots his big load all over her pleading face. Is this all because I drank your juice? She asks. He makes her drink more of the knock out juice mixed with the cum on her lips and she again, shame all over her face.Scene Two: Breeding momCory wakes up tied up on her bed. She opens her eyes to her son's cock in her face. What are you doing? She manages to get out before the dick goes in. Her large breasts heave up and down, the cock drilling into her throat.His cock soaking wet and hard slides into Cory's pussy. Helpless and powerless Cory can only moan at the best fuck she's ever gotten. Please haven't you already cum today She says trying not to enjoy her son's dick. He slaps her ass and fucks her pussy raw before giving her a huge cream pie. Please untie me, I can't have your baby, you're my son! She screams before he funnels more juice into her mouth knocking her out until her son wants her again.
Actors: Cory Chase

Video Size: 463.6 MB
Duration: 00:28:51
Resolution: 848x480

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/na8zennbdg0d
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 02, 2022 6:21 am
Cory Chase (Single Mom's New Dating Strategy / 08.02.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Son, the school called and said you came home early.. I just wanted to check and make sure you're feeling okay... I'm just worried that you might feel weird about the other day. Mommy may have gotten a little carried away... I just think maybe we can help each other feel better. I love you so much honey, tell me you don't feel the same....

Video Size: 258.7 MB
Duration: 00:33:45

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/p3ubcaoczb56
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 02, 2022 6:20 am
Cory Chase (Sexy Milf Cory Chase needs a good, hard pounding / 30770)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Cory Chase was supposed to be on a flight out of town but it got cancelled. To her surprise, she finds her son's good friend Lucky raiding her panty drawer. She threatens him with a real good time if he doesn't want anyone to find out that he's a perv. Lucky for him, Ms. Chase's pussy is really wet and aching for him to pump his big cock into it!
Dec 10, 2021

Video Size: 350.1 MB
Duration: 00:44:42
Resolution: 640x360

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/959drlnqcw54
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 02, 2022 6:19 am
Cory Chase (My Friend's Mom / 04.07.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:

Video Size: 247.9 MB
Duration: 00:30:31

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ajygo8dsp067
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 02, 2022 6:18 am
Cory Chase (Hot Step Mom Fucked In The Ass While Stuck Under The Bed)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : My step-mom is cleaning under the bed one afternoon, when she gets stuck underneath the bed! She starts to get nervous and she calls out for help! "Somebody help me! I'm stuck under the bed! Is anyone home?!" she cries out. I walk over to her and ask her what's wrong. "I'm stuck under the bed! Can you please lift the bed up?" she asks me. I try to lift it up but the latch is stuck and I can't lift the bed at all. "Why don't you have any underwear on?!" I ask her. Her pussy and ass hole are fully exposed in her tight little dress. I pretend that I am trying to help her, but I shove my cock inside of her pussy first. While I fuck her pussy, I pour lube all over her ass hole so my cock will fit nicely in there next. "It feels like I am getting even more stuck!" she yells. "I will try something different this time!" I tell her. I shove my cock inside of her pussy for a minute before I move over to her ass hole. It doesn't take long for my cock to get inside of my step-mom's ass! It slides right in, like it was meant for me! I keep fucking her ass while she tells me how this isn't helping her get out from under the bed at all! "I think it is helping though!" I tell her. I shove my cock in her pussy again and she tells me "You just stuck your dirty cock in step-mommy's pussy!" She isn't wrong, but she isn't trying to stop me either, so I continue with what I am doing! "Maybe this time it will work..." I tell her, as I shove my cock back inside of her ass. After I cum inside of her ass hole, I run out of the room. "I'm going to try and find step-dad to help you!" I tell her. My step-mom is able to slide herself out from under the couch now... I guess I did a good job after all!

Video Size: 230.8 MB
Duration: 00:11:58
Resolution: 852x480

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/p7l7hagttngk
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 02, 2022 6:17 am
Corra - 20 Years Old

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : 20 year old Corra is here today and she brought along her 36DDD tits. She's a pretty young lady who looks likes she should be out solving mysteries with her monkey friend... Corra the explore? Does anyone else kinda see the resemblance? Anyway, she works in one of those huge warehouses for a company that rhymes with the word SHAMAZON and she's sick of it. Hell, I would be too - it sounds like terrible work. When Corra and those beautiful knockers arrive we get her on the couch and find out she's actually pretty inexperienced in the sex. Sure she's had sex before, but apparently with only 5 guys (Right, we didn't believe it either). She seems to be a little hesitant when it comes to the requirements to get into the adult industry, but we're gonna teach her the ways. She does do a great job sucking Cam's cock. She's a big fan of the oral stuff. Then Cam gets her on the desk and starts laying the wood. She's a little more relaxed and less leery when it's time to start ass fucking, and she really does take it like a champ. Ass to mouth, some nice gapes. The piece de resistance is when Cam gets his ass rimmed while he's fucking those big beautiful soft tits. At the last minute he throws a giant load on her face... another beautiful first for our beautiful Corra the Sexual Explorer. It's a shame she's gotta go back to doing whatever they do in those big ass warehouses, especially during the holidays. Neither Saint Nick nor Saint Rick will help her get into the adult industry this year.
Actors: Corra

Video Size: 935.7 MB
Duration: 01:02:22

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/9e6vrugye5j9