Angel Wicky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 517.1 MB
Duration: 00:25:14
Resolution: 1280x720

Actors: Angel Wicky

When Blonde MILF Angel Wicky matches with Freddy on a dating app, she invites him back to her place to meet in person. Freddy waits impatiently for Angel, who finally appears behind him, and tells him the reason she invited him over is to fuck him and so she can her husband jealous. Taking out her cellphone, Angel snaps pictures with the hung stud, then the big tits mom pulls his head between her boobs. Freddy sucks and licks her nipples, then she takes out his big, black cock ,and gives him a deepthroat blowjob. After a sultry tit-wank, the blonde gets up and pulls off her skirt so Freddy can finger her pussy. Freddy fucks Angel, and she gets so turned on that she asks him to put it in her ass! The hot MILF rides the big, black cock until she cums, then sucks Freddy's dick until he covers her with a facial.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/8gyixnlfd3td
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 04, 2023 7:36 pm
Angel Wicky. Busty Milf boss fucks big geek cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:27:18
Resolution: 1920x1080

Actors: Angel Wicky

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/62aelbv69wjj
CurlyS22S
Added: May 04, 2023 3:52 am
Alison Rey, Gina Valentina. Lady Boss The IT Nerd

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:26:53

Actors: Alison Rey, Gina Valentina

Alison Rey is trying desperately to work but can't seem to get online. When her computer shuts down entirely, she just can't believe her luck. She calls the IT department to find out that her IT guy is on vacation. Irritated, she begs them to send her someone competent enough to fix her damn computer. When Gina Valentina arrives and introduces herself as the new temp, Alison asks her why it took her so long to get there. Gina looks at the computer and asks her what happened. Alison rolls her eyes and can't believe she has to deal with this nonsense. If she's IT, shouldn't she be the one to tell her? Gina informs her that it seems to be a hardware issue and with the right parts, she could have it as good as new. The only problem is temps don't have access to parts. Alison just yells at her saying she has a lot of work to do and doesn't have time for this. Gina gets on her hands and knees and tries desperately to find the problem. Alison notices Gina's perfectly shaped ass and figures since she's waiting, she may as well enjoy the view. The more Alison stares at her ass, the more she gets turned on. She takes off her panties and tells Gina that perhaps she could make herself useful in another way. When Gina turns around, Alison's pussy is right in her face. Alison proposes that if she can eat her pussy and do a good job, then maybe she'll have a future at the company. Gina has a boyfriend and is reluctant, but Alison doesn't care. Eat her pussy and stay on or get lost. Gina wants the job and decides that a little pussy, never hurt anyone.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/qylveptxrl5i
CurlyS22S
Added: May 03, 2023 11:36 pm
Alison Rey, Candice Dare. Conflict Of Interest

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:31:00

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/84ydp2fwuner
CurlyS22S
Added: May 03, 2023 7:41 pm
Alina Lopez & Kendra Spade

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.93 GB
Duration: 00:59:34

Actors: Alina Lopez & Kendra Spade
2019-12-12

The friendship that Alina Lopez and Kendra Spade share is unlike any I've ever seen. Although they claim to be 'just friends,' I think they must have a little 'friends with benefits' thing going on! It's hard to imagine that they don't when you see the way they light up whenever they talk about each other.When I asked Alina how they met, she told me that they both met at AVN in 2018. They were both new to the industry, with Alina being even newer than Kendra, but Kendra immediately took Alina under her wing. Since then, they've been the best of friends, promising each other that they'd get through the crazy, weird journey of the industry together.Even though they met through work, Alina is convinced that they would've been friends if they'd met it any other way, too. They have so much in common, and Alina admires how bubbly Kendra is and how easy it is for her to make friends. At the same time, Kendra admires how confident Alina is... and how it's Alina who wears the pants in this relationship!All joking aside, despite being on the same career path, they've never performed one-on-one... until today. In fact, Alina even promises to deliver REAL lesbian sex, so Kendra is about to be over the moon -- and so will you!
- Bree Mills

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/y4mu5sg0a5zt
CurlyS22S
Added: May 03, 2023 5:32 am
Alexis Crystal, Taylee Wood - Big tits and tight Czech lesbians

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 408.3 MB
Duration: 00:23:57

Actors: Alexis Crystal, Taylee Wood

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/etredc9o27ub
CurlyS22S
Added: May 03, 2023 3:20 am
Alexa Bold, Sofia Lee - Curvy girls oil drenched spanking

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:25:39

Actors: Alexa Bold, Sofia Lee

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ngslihwn71lb
CurlyS22S
Added: May 02, 2023 10:33 pm
Alex De La Flor, Kali Roses, Kiara Cole - Bathroom brats

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.76 GB
Duration: 00:39:21

Actors: Alex De La Flor, Kali Roses, Kiara Cole
2019-03-01

Kali Roses and Alex De La Flor are in the bathroom of the bar touching up their makeup. Those boys won't know what hit them, Kali says confidently, glancing over at her friend. Better watch out, or she'll totally take them both, Alex teases. Shouldn't they like...go? They don't want to keep the guys waiting outside in the bar, Alex asks. 'Like, what's the rush? The bar's closed, so it's not like the guys are gonna find anyone else,' Kali says. That's true, let 'em wait, Alex laughs. Alex pulls out her phone and snaps a selfie, saying 'You know what we should do, we should like totally take a topless photo TOGETHER. We can send it to the guys and they'll like totally cream their jeans!' Alex says. 'Totes! Let's do it!' Kali says. They take off their tops and snap the pic. Woah, that's really hot, Kali says as they look at the pic. Alex suggests that they take a pic of them kissing. As they start to kiss, the bathroom door opens and Kiara Cole walks in. Don't mind her, she forgot her purse in here and she came to grab it, Kiara says curtly, bending down in the stall and grabbing her purse. Wait, how did she even get in here anyway?, Kali asks. Kiara tells her that she's the last one in the bar. Wait, what about the guys?!, Alex asks. There are no guys out there, the bar is completely empty, Kiara says. Whaaaaaat?! They left?, Kali and Alex whine in unison. Kiara says that she can relate since she had an ex-boyfriend who used to ditch her all the time. Kiara should like take a sexy selfie with them and send it to her ex to make him totally jealous!, Alex suggests. Kiara thinks for a moment. Ok fine, but just a few pics, Kiara agrees. Immediately, Alex directs Kiara to stand in the middle while the two topless girls each kiss her cheeks. Alex snaps the pic. Wow, they look amazing!, she comments. 'Kay so like, you're gonna take off your shirt and all three of us are gonna kiss and we're gonna snap a pic of it kay? Thanks!' Alex asks. Kiara is a little hesitant, but the girls convince her. And let's do it out in the bar, Kali suggests. At the bar, Alex has Kiara take her top off and Alex directs Kiara to sit on a barstool in front of the bar. The three begin to kiss, Alex holding the phone in a selfie position. But pretty soon, the phone is totally forgotten and all three are naked as Alex and Kali trace kisses down Kiara's stomach towards her pussy. These bathroom brats are going to give Kiara a night that she'll never forget...

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/2db0r0n1yv25
CurlyS22S
Added: May 02, 2023 8:18 pm
Alessa Savage - Cheeky British Girl is Always Horny

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1007.9 MB
Duration: 00:22:41

Actors: Alessa Savage

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/a31na1x03bdk
CurlyS22S
Added: May 02, 2023 7:35 pm
Alba Lala, Mali Ubon

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 782.6 MB
Duration: 00:22:30

Actors: Alba Lala, Mali Ubon

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/axy3j87kfqij
CurlyS22S
Added: May 02, 2023 7:32 pm
Aiden Ashley, Rachael Cavalli, Lily Larimar - Pleeease Show Me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:39:21

Actors: Aiden Ashley, Rachael Cavalli, Lily Larimar

Two stepmoms, Rachael Cavalli and Aiden Ashley, are enjoying a rare romantic night alone while their stepdaughter, Lily Larimar, is away at a slumber party. They begin making out, but are interrupted by a door slamming. Lily barges in, looking upset and saying that she left the slumber party after her friends teased her for not knowing much about sex. The stepmoms are concerned and sympathetic.Lily then notices the romantic setting in the stepmoms' room, but seems to be clueless about what it's all for. Rachael and Aiden realize they've sheltered Lily too much, and start to finally talk to her about sex. Thanks to their explanation, Lily realizes that Rachael and Aiden were about to have sex right before she walked in on them.Lily begs them to show her how it's done, so that she won't be embarrassed in front of her friends anymore. Rachael and Aiden are surprised but don't want Lily to be embarrassed anymore, so they give in, having sex while Lily watches. Eventually, Lily asks if she can join in, saying it's the best way for her to learn. Rachael and Aiden agree to it, leading to a loving and educational family threesome!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/sz3479glnjr4
CurlyS22S
Added: May 02, 2023 11:16 am
Aiden Ashley, Jezabel Vessir - Deserving Of Love

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:39:38

Actors: Aiden Ashley, Jezabel Vessir

Aiden Ashley and Jezebel Vessir are catching up after not having seen each other in some time. Jezebel is Aiden's old sponsor and is so pleased to see how Aiden has flourished now that she's out of recovery. In fact, Aiden is also training to become a sponsor herself. She's hoping that she can pay Jezebel's kindness forward to someone who needs it.But when they start talking about their love lives, it's revealed that Aiden has been avoiding intimacy on purpose. Aiden was a serial cheater who caused so much pain to her past lovers that she feels like this is her rightful punishment. But Jezebel is quick to remind Aiden that she's put so much hard work into healing and becoming a better person that she DESERVES companionship now.Jezebel speaks the truth, but Aiden is still a bit hesitant. So, Jezebel decides to become a role model for Aiden once more. She comes onto Aiden, who is initially surprised, but soon gives in to temptation. Jezebel takes Aiden on a passionate, intimate sexual escapade, showing Aiden that she truly is deserving of love.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/9ea0m2hy5nvx
CurlyS22S
Added: May 02, 2023 9:00 am
Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:56:01

Actors: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins
2022-03-18

This past year, I got the opportunity to direct two amazing women for the first time: Charlotte Sins and Aiden Ashley. They were for separate projects, but I was really impressed by each of them... and for similar reasons: they were both kick-ass, professional, good actors, great sex performers, and very genuinely like other women.When I was on set with Charlotte, I heard her telling a co-star about how much she craved authentic lesbian sex scenes and, naturally, that piqued my curiosity. So I told her about WLG and asked who she would want to pair with if she had the chance. In the end, I received an email proposal about Aiden Ashley and, while I could paraphrase it, it's better to just read it in full:'Before I had fully entered the industry I was sporadically camming but started to take notice of certain performers via twitter. I don't remember what scene I first noticed Aiden but she certainly left an impression. She was cute but dominant and clearly attracted to women which is (as you know) difficult to find in GG scenes. So often GG performers over-act but severely lack any passion. With Aiden it's all passion, all of her energy is directed at her partner.Once I joined the industry, it seemed anytime I heard Aiden's name it was accompanied by how she was a bad-ass, take no shit bitch who loved women! Time and time again I've heard from directors and performers alike that she is an amazing performer and fascinating woman. I could go on about how absolutely sexy I find her, her feminine exterior and dominant presence on camera is enough to make me melt. Personally, it takes a lot more than looks to intrigue me. I hardly know anything about Aiden beyond what I've seen on screen and this mystique definitely plays a role in why I find her so intimidatingly sexy. But I'm excited and eager to find out for myself what turns her on, what makes her moan and most importantly what makes her cum!'The We Like Girls project is back everyone... and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good one!- Bree Mills

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/gc6dr9ks1nlz
CurlyS22S
Added: May 02, 2023 6:48 am
Adriana Chechik, Penny Pax It's Stuck Again

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.72 GB
Duration: 01:08:28

Actors: Adriana Chechik, Penny Pax

Penny Pax shows up to Adriana Chechik's house on the recommendation of a friend. Adriana introduces her, and the girls realize that they've met before. Penny isn't sure why their mutual friend asked her to go over but when Adriana explains that she has a bit of a medical emergency, Penny has to remind her that she's actually a veterinarian. Adriana practically pulls her into the house and tells her she needs her help. Penny sits on her bed and asks her what she can do for her. Adriana is slightly embarrassed at the fact that she seems to have lost one of her toys up her ass. Penny tells her she's pretty sure she can't help but Adriana is going to make sure she gets that thing out of there. Adriana insists that Penny oil up her hands and help her. Feeling overwhelmed, Penny figures she may as well do what she says and get it over with. She sticks a finger in there and starts playing around but doesn't find anything. Adriana insists that she try harder, but Penny is at a loss; it must have gone deeper than Adriana suspected. Adriana insists she use two fingers if need be, but Penny finds nothing. By the time Adriana is done barking orders at Penny she's got her whole hand up her ass. Penny pulls her hand out apologizing that she couldn't get the toy out of there, but Adriana thanks her nonetheless. It felt so good that she doesn't care about the toy anymore. She wants to thank Penny for all her help, and what a better way to reward Penny than with a little ass play!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/xf8nykza6jpb
CurlyS22S
Added: May 02, 2023 4:31 am
Adriana Chechik, Serena Blair, Cadence Lux, Alexis Fawx. Fantasy Factory 2 Squirting Therapist

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 3.51 GB
Duration: 01:12:21

Actors: Adriana Chechik, Serena Blair, Cadence Lux, Alexis Fawx

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/7r71weje9skr