Author
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 13, 2023 10:38 pm
Sara Luvv, Bree Daniels, Cadence Lux, AJ Applegate, Adriana Sephora, Melissa Moore, Dahlia Sky, Darcie Dolce, Serena Blair, Kimmy Granger. The Faces of Alice Part Five

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.69 GB
Duration: 00:55:32
Resolution: 1920x1080

Actors: Sara Luvv, Bree Daniels, Cadence Lux, AJ Applegate, Adriana Sephora, Melissa Moore, Dahlia Sky, Darcie Dolce, Serena Blair, Kimmy Granger

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/kerty74bosoy
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 13, 2023 10:21 pm
Sandra Sanchez, Marry Queen, Elisa Tiger, Ashley Robbins, Jessica Rox, Michelle Louie, Rose Angel - Romantic Classics

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:39:59

Actors: Sandra Sanchez, Marry Queen, Elisa Tiger, Ashley Robbins, Jessica Rox, Michelle Louie, Rose Angel

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/63i69p8w3sj8
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 13, 2023 10:18 pm
Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli. Detention Part One French Profanity

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:35:56

Actors: Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli

Apparently I've been a bad girl in school and it landed me in detention with Ms Dana Vespoli. So what If I pointed out the obvious! I mean, French class is not only boring, but meaningless, I mean, it's not as if I'm going to go to France and tell someone I know how to say what an apple is...I mean give me a break! So, because I opened up my big mouth, I'm here, being punished after class. Well, on the upside, our principal Ms DeArmond has great taste in woman; she must've fucked the hell out of her to land this job. I can't help my imagination running wild, dreaming of Dana DeArmond and Madame Dana Vespoli semi naked licking each other's faces, but my day dreaming only makes me get into more trouble with Ms Vespoli, ordering me to sit down and finish my homework. Looking at the time go by doesn't help either, the ticking of the dial seems too surreal. Music and clouds of smoke embrace my thoughts, clouding what I cannot perceive as reality or hallucination. I see Dana with a huge ruler, ready to punish me for being a bad girl, asking me if I want her to lick my ass. Where will my mind wander you ask? Watch today and find out!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/k16fksrv5gjb
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 12, 2023 10:30 pm
Penny Pax, Reagan Foxx, Ella Knox. Mommy And Auntie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.97 GB
Duration: 01:05:08

Actors: Penny Pax, Reagan Foxx, Ella Knox

Ella Knox walks into the house and calls out for her mom. When there's no response, she's thrilled to have the house all to herself. But her hopes are shattered when she hears a voice from the living room. When Ella walks in there, she finds Penny Pax on the couch looking sexy as fuck in her blue dress. When Ella asks who she is, she introduces herself as an old friend of her mom's. Clueless that they were expecting company, Penny tells Ella that she's been friends with her mom for ages and came to visit to get away from the daily grind of her life. When Ella excuses herself to go study for her biology exam, Penny tells her that she actually works in the biology department and could probably help her study. Feeling grateful for her offer, she invites Penny up to her room. What Ella doesn't know is that her stepmom, Reagan Foxx, coached Penny on what to say. Penny starts seducing Ella and it's clear early on that the only biology Penny's concern with is Ella's body. When Reagan walks into the house, she hears something coming from upstairs. When she realizes that the girls are fucking, she storms into the room and asks them what they think they're doing. Penny is Reagan Reagan's lover and Ella is feeling really weird about having fooled around with her stepmom's girlfriend. When she tries to leave the room, Penny stops her and says that it's fine; they've had different lovers before and it's not that big of a deal. When Penny convinces Reagan that perhaps they could smooth things over with a biological examination of Ella's body, both girls eventually warm up to the idea. In the end, it looks like Ella's gonna get an A +.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/pvy9vqj4h2ad
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 12, 2023 10:26 pm
Penny Pax, Chanel Preston - Reluctant Realtor

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.87 GB
Duration: 00:47:45

Actors: Penny Pax, Chanel Preston

Realtor Penny Pax is eagerly showing her client, Chanel Preston, around a warehouse space. Chanel is a CEO looking to expand her business, so Penny is doing her best to fulfil that order. So far, Chanel seems to like what she sees, though Penny asks more about Chanel's business to make sure it really DOES fit her needs.Chanel is not shy talking about the pleasure products that her company produces, which catches Penny off guard. Penny's immediately embarrassed and worried that the landlord may not want to work with them... Chanel is unfazed, though senses that it may be Penny she needs to convince more than the landlord!Chanel sits Penny down to talk with her and make her more comfortable with embracing her sexuality. To help with this, she breaks out her kit of glass and metal dildos. Although Penny is shy around the toys, she's curious, especially as Chanel drives home that it's important for Penny to be able to take care of herself! Finally, when Chanel's able to convince Penny to choose what toy appeals to her the most, she knows she's in.Chanel continues to turn on the charm until Penny's beyond the point of no return. Penny hardly knows what to do with herself as Chanel peels off her clothes, though her body burns hot with desire. Once Chanel starts playing with Penny's breasts and pussy, work is the furthest thing from Penny's mind! Not only is she coming out of her shell, but she may be able to seal the deal after all.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/bmm99bwy3her
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 12, 2023 10:23 pm
Penny Pax, Kendra James. Reluctant Rub

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:44:13

Actors: Penny Pax, Kendra James

Kendra James bores her stepdaughter Penny Pax as she gawks at useless items for sale on TV. Penny begs Kendra to either change the channel and spend some quality time together like her mother promised. Kendra thinks watching TV and buying things is quality time enough. Penny is about to give up, trying to argue about her stepmother's obsession with home shopping until Kendra drools over a massage kit. Penny thinks its the most ridiculous item anyone would spend money on and offers to give her mother a massage instead. Kendra doesn't believe Penny knows anything about massaging, so Penny puts her mother to the test, proving she is much better than any machine you can buy online. Penny rubs her mothers back, gently admiring the size of Kendra's boobs, giving them a subtle caress. Penny makes a deal with her mom; if she can't give her a massage that is out of this world, Kendra can buy whatever she likes online. Challenge accepted! Kendra removes her brand new dress, afraid it will get stained with oil. Penny takes charge, rubbing her mothers bare back, secretly maneuvering her hands to reach Kendra's boobs. Even though Kendra's focus in on the television, she lectures Penny not to touch her boobs as it is inappropriate. So Penny finds another tactic to seduce her mother, which leads into a lesbian mother daughter sex heaven!
Watch Penny seduce her shopaholic stepmom Today !

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/9pdtsbdelnyr
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 12, 2023 10:20 pm
Penny Pax, Karla Kush, Jay Taylor

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:35:17

Actors: Penny Pax, Karla Kush, Jay Taylor

Librarians Penny Pax and Jay Taylor are working the closing shift at the library. One is putting books away while the other is at the desk working on the computer. They are both giving each other sly, sexy looks amidst their tasks. Penny says she can't wait for work to be done so that they can have a little fun. Just a little longer and they'll be free! But Jay can't wait until they're closed, so she crawls under the desk, hikes up Penny's skirt and starts to eat her out. Penny half-heartedly tries to get Jay to stop but is clearly enjoying herself.Wanting to have the library to themselves, Penny announces that the library is now closed. The last couple of library patrons come to the desk and check out their books with Penny, not knowing that while Penny is helping them, Jay is right beneath going to town. Penny tries to stifle her moans, coming up with excuses whenever the patrons give her weird looks.Karla Kush is the last of the patrons to come through and she's more talkative. She's about to go on a trip to France, so she has a travel book she's checking out. Even though she notices Penny is distracted, she still excitedly talks about her trip. As Karla's talking, she glances under the table and notices Jay. Caught, Jay stumbles out from beneath the table, making excuses as to why she was down there.But Karla doesn't buy it and calls the two librarians out. They deny it, but Karla threatens to get them in trouble for what they were doing unless they invite her in for a threesome.Looks like a book wasn't the ONLY thing Karla was interested in checking out!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/50dysepza20l
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 12, 2023 10:16 pm
Penny Pax, Brett Rossi & Angela White Lipstick Lesbians

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:48:55

Actors: Penny Pax, Brett Rossi & Angela White

Angela White is the toughest talent manager in the business and never takes no for an answer. She gets what she wants when she wants it. When she arrives at her 3 o'clock meeting she's not in the least impressed. Whatever Brett Rossi is selling, which in this case is lipstick; it doesn't look like Angela is buying any of it. Angela realizes that Brett and Penny Pax will do anything for this deal to go through. Deciding to put them through the ringer, she asks them to model for her. Does this lipstick go on smooth? Is it kiss proof?Brett will do anything to get this agency's top model to wear this lipstick, so she starts kissing her young assistant Penny. When Angela tells her to use tongue in order to makes sure the lipstick is non-toxic, the girls go all out, making out in front of her. When Angela sees that they're willing to do anything to get this deal to go through, she's sure as hell going to take advantage.Penny licks Angela's voluptuous tits, sucking them into her tiny little mouth. Angela then undresses as Brett puts Penny's face deeper into Angela's pussy, pushing it down with her foot. It's Brett's turn now, if she wants to seal the deal, she's gotta let Angela sit on her face. Brett's reluctance at first but quickly realizes that she's gonna have to do what she's told. Like any strong woman, Angela likes to dominate and be dominated. They tag team her as Penny plays with her tits as Brett eats her out, they each take a breast as they pitch her nipples, slap and suck on her tits. Penny finishes them off by licking both of their pussies simultaneously, and like any good subordinate, she gets them both off nice and proper!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/cyecqla33xog
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 11, 2023 10:27 pm
Nathaly Cherie aka Natalie Cherie, Nathaly Heaven. Romantic Fuck for Leggy Blonde MILF

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 301.7 MB
Duration: 00:25:47
Resolution: 854x480

Actors: Nathaly Cherie aka Natalie Cherie, Nathaly Heaven

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/9hh93eu0vbwg
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 11, 2023 10:24 pm
Nathaly Cherie and Steve. Romantic Fuck for Leggy Blonde MILF

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 504.9 MB
Duration: 00:25:47
Resolution: 1280x720

Actors: Nathaly Cherie

A romantic evening fuels the fire burning in smokin' hot MILF Nathaly Cherie. When she invites Steve in for a nightcap, the busty blonde finds she is still hungry, and only cock will satiate her craving. Dropping to her knees on the carpeted stairs, Nathaly unbuckles Steve's belt, then takes his big dick into her luscious mouth. Lovingly, slowly, she licks and sucks his balls, then leads him upstairs to the couch and presents her perfect ass for eating. Steve dives in, relishing each inch of goddess pussy before he fucks Nathaly doggystyle. Nathaly moans, her natural big tits shivering through every thrust and change of position, until Steve explodes in an epic orgasm that spills across her belly.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/rkigw97dcqwn
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 11, 2023 10:22 pm
Nathaly Cherie aka Nathaly Heaven - Creampie for big tits Czech blonde

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 279 MB
Duration: 00:24:05

Actors: Nathaly Cherie aka Nathaly Heaven

Lovers Nathaly Cherie and Lutro are making out in bed after a night in the town. Nathaly looks stunning for the occasion, wearing a tight blue dress that brings out her beautiful blonde hair. Lutro pulls down the top of the dress and passionately kisses Nathaly's big fake tits, then he teases her pussy through her panties with his tongue. Pulling off her dress, Nathaly arches her back so Lutro can really go to town eating her out. Turned on, Nathaly pulls off Lutro's pants with a smile, licks his cock from base to tip, and even licks his ass. The couple make vibrant love and fuck like newlyweds until Lutro creampies Nathaly with a big load!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/iy7ly2dg2dpa
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 11, 2023 10:19 pm
Nathaly Cherie aka Nathaly Heaven, Natalie Cherie - Passionate couple sex and creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 310.6 MB
Duration: 00:26:45

Actors: Nathaly Cherie aka Nathaly Heaven, Natalie Cherie

Rock and roll lovers Nathaly Cherie and Kristof are lying comfortably in each others arms in bed. Undoing her robe to show off luxurious lingerie, Nathaly kisses Kristoff, and the two start to make out with the passion unique to two people in love forgetting the rest of the world around them. Feeling appreciated and honored, Kristof decides to return his lover's feeling by pleasing her with his fingers. He slips a hand into her panties, pulling them aside to slide a finger into her wet pussy. As passions rise, Kristof sits on Nathaly's big tits so she can suck his cock while he continues to finger her. In a pulsating display of intimacy, Kristof fucks Nathaly slowly, then harder and faster until he deposits a big load of cum deep inside his smiling lover.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/giyh8urbzhn9
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 11, 2023 10:16 pm
Nathaly Cherie aka Nathaly Heaven & Victoria Pure - Oil soaked sensual Czech threesome

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 335.9 MB
Duration: 00:28:39

Actors: Nathaly Cherie aka Nathaly Heaven & Victoria Pure

Victoria Pure has been working hard, so she books herself a session in the Massage Rooms with both Nathaly Cherie and Michael. Nathaly starts the sensual session at Victoria's feet, and Michael begins by rubbing the tanned blonde's shoulders. Removing the white towel that covers Victoria's booty, Michael and Nathaly fetch some oil and pour it on the blonde, using the slipperiness to stimulate all of her most sensual spots. As Victoria's level of excitement rises, she opens her legs for Nathaly, who takes the invitation to finger and eat Victoria's shaved pussy. While she does so, Victoria grabs Michael's cock and licks his balls while he massages her perky tits. An oily threesome follows, and the ladies take turns sitting on Michael's face and riding his cock, and pleasuring each other the entire time!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/41ln1foy9t0n
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 11, 2023 10:14 pm
Nathaly Cherie aka Natalie Cherie, Nathaly Heaven. Big boobs blonde fucks big dick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 324.7 MB
Duration: 00:27:39

Actors: Nathaly Cherie aka Natalie Cherie, Nathaly Heaven

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/cn2fwqvip7jy
CurlyS22S
Added: Jun 10, 2023 10:28 pm
Medusa - Multiple sensual oil soaked orgasms

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 983.1 MB
Duration: 00:32:41

Actors: Medusa

Medusa hires Angelo Godshack for an oily rubdown in the Massage Rooms, and lying naked on the bed, awaits the stud's touch. Angelo begins the session by teasing Medusa by softly running his finger tips up and down her body. Angelo covers Medusa's big, fake tits in crisp oil, then slowly starts to play with her clit. By the time Angelo slides a finger inside her wet lips, Medusa is quivering in delight. Angelo vigorously fingers Medusa and she cums on his hand, then wraps her lips around his big dick! After an oily blowjob, Angelo pounds Medusa's pussy, fucking her doggystyle. Medusa rides the dick cowgirl until Angelo makes her climax a second time, then he pulls out to cum on her ass!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/82x3m6vcrhni