Author
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 08, 2023 7:44 am
Aislin & Alexis Crystal (Tongue fucking girls share fantasy)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:24:48
Resolution: 1920x1080

Actors: Aislin & Alexis Crystal
2019-06-29

Lesbian lovers Aislin and Alexis Crystal rent a secluded house so they can spend a romantic weekend together. Half-naked in the kitchen, Aislin tells Alexis Crystal she had a dream the night before, and the dream was about her! Aislin tells Alexis she wants to show her what they did in her dream, then kisses her lover deeply. Alexis pushes Aislin on the table and sucks her tits, then pulls down her panties and eats her pussy. Aislin then eats Alexis' pussy and ass doggystyle, before sitting on Alexis' face so she can cum!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/r4usj173glbs
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 08, 2023 6:05 am
Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins (We Like Girls - Charlotte & Aiden)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:56:01

Actors: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins
2022-03-18

This past year, I got the opportunity to direct two amazing women for the first time: Charlotte Sins and Aiden Ashley. They were for separate projects, but I was really impressed by each of them... and for similar reasons: they were both kick-ass, professional, good actors, great sex performers, and very genuinely like other women.When I was on set with Charlotte, I heard her telling a co-star about how much she craved authentic lesbian sex scenes and, naturally, that piqued my curiosity. So I told her about WLG and asked who she would want to pair with if she had the chance. In the end, I received an email proposal about Aiden Ashley and, while I could paraphrase it, it's better to just read it in full:'Before I had fully entered the industry I was sporadically camming but started to take notice of certain performers via twitter. I don't remember what scene I first noticed Aiden but she certainly left an impression. She was cute but dominant and clearly attracted to women which is (as you know) difficult to find in GG scenes. So often GG performers over-act but severely lack any passion. With Aiden it's all passion, all of her energy is directed at her partner.Once I joined the industry, it seemed anytime I heard Aiden's name it was accompanied by how she was a bad-ass, take no shit bitch who loved women! Time and time again I've heard from directors and performers alike that she is an amazing performer and fascinating woman. I could go on about how absolutely sexy I find her, her feminine exterior and dominant presence on camera is enough to make me melt. Personally, it takes a lot more than looks to intrigue me. I hardly know anything about Aiden beyond what I've seen on screen and this mystique definitely plays a role in why I find her so intimidatingly sexy. But I'm excited and eager to find out for myself what turns her on, what makes her moan and most importantly what makes her cum!'The We Like Girls project is back everyone... and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good one!- Bree Mills

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/42sh4g0jsqdf
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 08, 2023 6:02 am
Aidra Fox, Jaclyn Taylor, Chanel Preston, Jade Baker (Four-Step Seduction)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:36:04

Actors: Aidra Fox, Jaclyn Taylor, Chanel Preston, Jade Baker

Chanel Preston and her step-daughter, Jade Baker, are eagerly waiting for Jaclyn Taylor and her step-daughter, Aidra Fox, to show up and help with some spring cleaning. When Jaclyn and Aidra arrive, Chanel is especially excited to greet Jaclyn, and it isn't long before the two step-mothers hurry off to clean out a closet.Jade and Aidra have always been a bit suspicious of how... close... their moms are. They seem REALLY close, even for sisters! But the girls try to put that out of their mind as Jade shows them some boxes that need tidying.The conspiracy surrounding their moms gets even more intriguing when they uncover a binder holding family tree papers while cleaning. Jade and Aidra are shocked when they learn that their mothers aren't really sisters at all! They're step-sisters! How could Chanel and Jaclyn keep a secret like that from them for so long??Angry, they go to confront their step-mothers, but are stunned to catch them making out! Now that Jade and Aidra know the truth, suddenly their mothers being so close is hot. So hot that Jade and Aidra get caught up in the heat of the moment and lock lips as well. When their moms catch THEM in the act, the whole truth is finally revealed... and things heat up between the whole family!It's a free-for-all as the mothers and daughters crawl all over each other, determined to ensure that no pussy or breast goes untouched. Jade and Aidra are certainly learning a lot about their family today -- and they couldn't be happier!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/f58igse3yu2l
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 08, 2023 6:00 am
Aidra Fox, Charlotte Stokely, Elena Koshka (Blind Taste Test / 14.02.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:35:57

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/8jl3g92v222p
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 08, 2023 5:58 am
Aiden Ashley, Whitney Wright (Role Models: Out Of Her Comfort Zone / 21.08.22)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:35:09

Actors: Aiden Ashley, Whitney Wright

Aiden Ashley is a newly-out lesbian who is fresh from a recent divorce. She decides to shake things up a little by learning a new skill: swimming- but when she arrives at the swimming lesson location... she gets second thoughts. Just as she's about to make her way out, however, she is stopped by her new instructor, Whitney Wright, who asks her why she won't give the swimming class a chance. Aiden hesitates a moment and then reveals that she feels self-conscious about her body. Aiden looks at Whitney's bikini admiringly and says that if she wore something like that, she wouldn't look sexy in the least bit.Whitney can't help but disagree- she thinks that Aiden has an exquisite body, and would look sexy in ANYTHING that she wore. But Aiden isn't only self-conscious about her body, she's also worried that she'll look stupid in the ugly bathing suit she brought. Whitney agrees that the bathing suit leaves much to be desired, but she's determined to make Aiden feel like the goddess she truly is. She takes out a bikini and offers it to Aiden- it's never been tried on and she always keeps extras just in case her students forget theirs. Aiden agrees and leaves to go get changed. As Aiden slips in her new red bikini inside the house, she shoots peeks at Whitney as she rubs suntan lotion on her arms and thighs outside by the pool.When Aiden comes out of the house, Whitney is in awe of how sexy she looks in the bikini. Aiden seems happier, and more confident about her body. She thanks Whitney, and explains that it's been hard for her to feel beautiful these days- especially after her recent divorce. When Whitney shares that she's a lesbian as well, and offers to introduce Aiden to her friends and the rest of the community if she would like. Aiden is heartwarmed- she would love that, and that's actually one of the reasons she booked this swimming lesson: to get out of her comfort zone and meet new people. She's happy that she did- Whitney's taught her a whole lot already- she wonders what ELSE she can teach her. Whitney grins, mentioning that since she is SUPER early and the other swimmers won't be arriving for a while, she COULD lead Aiden in a little pre-swim warm-up. Aiden agrees, and they have playful sex on the poolside where Aiden will demonstrate just how deep she is willing to dive into her new sexuality.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/go9az01i5apg
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 08, 2023 5:55 am
Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins (No Such Thing As Curses / 15.09.22)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:40:05

Actors: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins

Aiden Ashley has invited her friend Charlotte Sins over for some catch-up time. It's been ages since they've seen each other, what with Ashely being consumed with work and Charlotte being busy going on dates with tons of guys in the city. They decide to make the most of their time together and do something fun, but before they can come up with anything, Charlotte gets an email on her cellphone. She apologies to Aiden- she forgot to turn her notifications off and doesn't want to appear rude. She's about to close her phone, but Aiden stops her. Wait- WHAT is that subject line? It says 'Do Not Open This Email'. The girls are intrigued, and decide to have a little fun and do just the opposite! But when Charlotte opens the email, it turns out to be a chain email telling her to convert to lesbianism or she'll have bad luck for seven years. Since they are both straight, they share a laugh, delete the email, and go back to hanging out.A few days later, however, Aiden is taken aback when a terrified Charlotte shows up unexpectedly at her door. She scrambles into Aiden's house, pacing and frantic. Aiden asks her what's wrong, and Charlotte reveals that tons of weird and embarrassing instances of bad luck have occurred ever since she opened that chain mail. She got her pants stuck in the elevator at the mall the other day, and she ended up mooning everybody! And then at a party, this guy accidentally spilled his beverage all over her white shirt so that everyone there could see her tits. Even as she speaks, Charlotte's panties miraculously slip off and fall to her ankles. 'You SEE?' Charlotte exclaims.Aiden assures her that there MUST be a reasonable explanation for all this. It's probably just a series of coincidences. But Charlotte disagrees- she's never had this many things go wrong in such a short time. Yes, she's clumsy and always has been, but this is simply too weird to be caused by her aloofness alone. Suddenly, Charlotte's blouse opens on its own, revealing her bra. Now Aiden is starting to get freaked out- that DEFINITELY wasn't a coincidence. Charlotte then realizes that the only way to stop what's happening to her is to do what the chain email said and have lesbian sex. She's as straight as an arrow, but she has no other choice if she wants her life to go back to normal. Aiden is a little taken aback, but wants to be there for her friend, and Charlotte doesn't really know any lesbians so her options are pretty limited. Eventually, Aiden agrees to have sex with Charlotte, helping her break this curse once and for all.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/olw6jbqil2c1
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 07, 2023 1:35 pm
Adriana Chechik & Elexis Monroe Collateral Squirtage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:36:11

Actors: Adriana Chechik & Elexis Monroe

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/3mivqmqx2443
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 07, 2023 11:02 am
Adria Rae, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, Melody Marks (Focus Group Frenzy)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:33:07

Actors: Adria Rae, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, Melody Marks

A moderator has brought together four teens (Melody Marks, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, and Adria Rae) into a focus group to figure out what makes them tick when it comes to adult entertainment. What can adult entertainment companies do to attract young women to subscribe to and watch their content?Melody starts things off by saying how important it is to her to have women creating the content. So if something is written or directed by a woman, it's her jam! Maya believes representation matters, wanting to see women of all body types and backgrounds, with their differences being celebrated. Morgan doesn't want to just get off, she wants her BRAIN to get off, too! She needs smart pieces that make her think. Finally, Adria declares that she just wants hot chicks and lots of them!The moderator thanks them for their valuable feedback, then introduces them to Adult Time. As the girls watch various clips that the moderator brings up, they gradually become more aroused, excited about the offerings. In fact, they become so aroused that it isn't long before the girls focus on each other instead of the screen or the moderator!Although the moderator tries to get the horny teens back on track, her attempts are futile as they begin masturbating and feeling each other up right in front of her. Overwhelmed, the moderator bails, leaving the girls to have all the fun they want! As the girls happily eat pussy, unable to get enough, does this mean they like Adult Time??

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/37lii28e892d
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 07, 2023 8:26 am
Adelle Unicorn - Skinny young lovers hard fast fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 892.6 MB
Duration: 00:20:08

Actors: Adelle Unicorn
2019-05-27

Standing panty-less at the window, Adelle Unicorn smiles as her lover, Sam, flops down on the bed of their hotel room. Sam's been a little hesitatant to eat her pussy, so Adelle asks her boyfriend if she still loves her. When Sam implores her that he does, Adelle sits on his face! As she rides his tongue, Adelle takes out her perky tits, then leans forward and sucks Sam's dick in 69. Sliding forward, Adelle then sits on Sam's cock, and takes his big dick deep in her tight pussy. Making love to Sam on her side and then doggystyle, Adelle shows him the time of his life until he pulls out and cums on her ass!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/o8t77ic133fv
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 07, 2023 6:00 am
Abella Danger, Emily Addison (Anal Taste Test / 15.01.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:36:37

Actors: Abella Danger, Emily Addison

Abella Danger and Emily Addison are at it again, making out in their bedroom. Spending an afternoon lying in bed, the girls explore each other's bodies. When Emily goes down on Abella, she nibbles on her clit while she fingers her. Abella is about to cum when she asks her to put a finger in her ass. That's when Emily gets uncomfortable. She doesn't understand why anyone would want to do that.
Abella tells her that it's pretty clear that she likes it and she doesn't understand what the big deal is. Emily feels weird about it and besides, she has to leave for her shift at work. Abella's frustrated and alone. She figures that she'll just have to get herself off. Sucking on a dildo, she makes sure it's nice and wet. She fingers her ass and puts the dildo inside but before she gets a chance to finish herself off, Emily interrupts her.
The girls start talking and Emily states that this seems like it's important to her. Abella replies that it is: after all, 5 minutes after she left for work she had a dildo in her ass. Emily ponders for a moment and states that perhaps they could try it together. With Abella ecstatic, the girls embrace and start making out. They undress each other and then Emily picks up the dildo and slowly puts it in Abella's ass. She moans, loving every inch of it. When Emily's time comes, Abella slowly licks her ass and Emily actually seems to love it, crying out that it feels amazing. It looks like the girls have found a new pastime!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/53wkyjw1xm6p
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 07, 2023 5:58 am
Aali Kali, Sabina Rouge (Relieving The Pressure)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:29:59

Actors: Aali Kali, Sabina Rouge
2019-05-23

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/mtiaohi8th19
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 07, 2023 5:55 am
Abella Danger, Chloe Cherry, Lily Rader (Name That Flavor / 26.04.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.61 GB
Duration: 00:46:18

Actors: Abella Danger, Chloe Cherry, Lily Rader

Abella Danger is shooting a brand new episode of her vlog and has invited two of her hottest friends to help. Sitting next to her are Chloe Cherry and Lily Rader. Abella is about to play a game with them called Name that Flavor. Before they begin, she blindfolds the girls and makes sure they can't see a thing. She gets up, picks up the first piece of candy and rubs it on the girl's respective tongues. Whoever can guess what is it gets the first point. The girls go through the first couple of rounds with the score tied. Abella decides to make it a little more difficult by taking off her panties and having the girls taste her pussy. When they both guess wrong, Abella decides to take things up a notch by shoving her ass in each girl's face. When they both guess wrong again, she tells them it's time for the final round and if they guess this wrong, they both lose. She sits down on the chair next to them and starts playing with her pussy. As she starts squirting, she hoses both girls down as they scream not knowing what's going on. They rip their blindfolds off and can't believe how wet they are. When Abella asks if they're going to fuck their gracious host, the girls say yes but on one condition; the cameras have to be turned off. Abella says goodbye to her viewers and puts the camera down.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/3ygy90u2551h
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 07, 2023 5:53 am
Abella Danger & Aali Kali (Breastfeeding The Babysitter / 05.03.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:43:44

Actors: Abella Danger, Aali Kali

Aali Kali is pumping her breasts so she can leave some breast milk with her babysitter, Abella Danger. When Abella arrives at the house, Aali's boyfriend leads her to the upstairs bedroom. When Abella walks in, she finds Aali pumping her breasts. Feeling awkward, she asks if she should come back later. Aali tells her that it's fine, they're all girls here, and then provides her with instructions on how to feed the baby. Abella is transfixed with the breast milk and can't stop staring at the bottle. She wasn't breastfed as a **** and has never tasted it before. When she asks Aali if she can try some, Aali doesn't see the harm and tells her to knock herself out. She sucks on the bottle and laps up the milk like a baby. Licking it up, it's clear to Aali that Abella is enjoying herself. When Abella asks Aali if she can have some from the source, Aali reminds her that they just recently met and she doesn't really know her. Abella practically begs her, explaining that just once she would like to drink it from a breast. Before Aali gets a chance to respond, Abella sits on her and removes her shirt, begging her to let her drink from her tits. Aali is flattered and asks Abella to close the door so her husband doesn't walk in. With their privacy assured, Abella starts squeezing the milk out of her tits and hosing her face up in the process. When Abella starts playing with Aali's pussy, it looks like she's enjoying this as much as Abella is. Aali's husband knocks on the door and interrupts them. Coming up with any excuse to have some privacy, she sends him on a fool's errand to go get some diapers, taking the baby with him. Now that the girls have the house all to themselves, they can explore their wildest fantasies together.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/xh69k2ovkz1y
CurlyS22S
Added: Feb 07, 2023 5:50 am
Abella Danger, Angela White (Anal At The Office / 28.05.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:44:06

Actors: Abella Danger, Angela White

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/3awe8d05gtax
CurlyS22S