Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 12, 2022 2:58 pm
Elise Graves - Rubber Doll: Elise Graves And Her Fuck-Toy Tony Orlando

screenshotscreenshot

Elise Graves, Tony Orlando
Elise Graves has made quite the little fuck-toy out of Tony Orlando since their last meeting. She even likes to keep him stored for her pleasure in a rubber cocoon. Which frankly, he doesn't seem to mind-considering how hard his cock is whenever she takes it out for a ride. Join Elise on one such occasion, when she decides it's time to play with her Rubber Doll. Featuring blow job, CBT, face sitting, sex, hitachi, strap on, throat fucking, ass hook, bondage, anal, ATM, and fisting!

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:42:32
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Elise_Graves__Rubber_Doll_Elise_Graves_And_Her_FuckToy_Tony_Orlando__Tony_Orlando.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 13, 2022 10:03 am
Eliza Ibarra - Double Pop Peg

screenshotscreenshot

Eliza Ibarra
Step-Mommy Domme Eliza has programmed her boy-toy to only cum when a hard dick is in his ass. Her boy has grown so fondly of anal orgasms that he accidentally shoots a big load all over himself before given permission. Step-Mommy Eliza is far from happy with his pre-mature ejaculation and doesn't stop pounding his hole until he cums a 2nd time. She is going to train him to be goodboy once and for all who only orgasms at Step-Mommy's command.

screenshot

FileSize: 817.3 MB
Duration: 00:11:13
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Eliza_Ibarra__Double_Pop_Peg__Eliza_Ibarra.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 13, 2022 10:09 am
Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Pussy Whipped Gimp

screenshotscreenshot

Eliza Ibarra
Mommy Domme Eliza has a special afternoon planned for her caged rubber gimp. She has transformed him from a useless fuck-boy into a pussy-whipped rubber sex toy for her pleasure. All existence as a man has been completely erased from the bitch as he lives a life caged, in chastity, ass plugged and fully encased in thick shiny rubber. Mommy Domme Eliza has an extremely greedy pussy making sure she receives at least several mind-blowing orgasms a day. With her rubber gimp well trained in the art of licking she puts him to use as she rides his face for as long as she pleases. No gimp will go unused in the house of Eliza Ibarra.

screenshot

FileSize: 1008.3 MB
Duration: 00:11:54

Eliza_Ibarra__Mommys_Pussy_Whipped_Gimp__Eliza_Ibarra.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 13, 2022 10:12 am
Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Smothering Rules

screenshotscreenshot

Eliza Ibarra
Mommy Domme Eliza is completely disappointed in her sub-boys behaviors and how he has been acting out at home, school and generally in life. There is no excuse for being such a naughty boy as Eliza shuts him up for good with her big, beautiful ass. He is going to learn a hard lesson on how to behave as Mommy Eliza takes his breath away so he can become her good boy once again.

screenshot

FileSize: 938.9 MB
Duration: 00:12:59

Eliza_Ibarra__Mommys_Smothering_Rules__Eliza_Ibarra.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 13, 2022 10:15 am
Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Whore-Hole

screenshotscreenshot

Eliza Ibarra
Mistress Eliza can't get enough of fucking her gimp's slutty whore-hole with her foot long strap-on cock. The gimp has been dehumanized into just a simple fuck toy locked in full rubber 24/7 so he always knows his place. Before Eliza rents out her gimp's holes she has to make sure he is properly stretched, loosened and ready for the biggest dicks on the street. She shows absolutely zero mercy as she rams her hard cock deep inside his ass giving him the best fuck of his entire life.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:20:01

Eliza_Ibarra__Mommys_WhoreHole__Eliza_Ibarra.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 13, 2022 10:18 am
Corbin Dallas Gets Deep Fisted and Fucked by Eliza Jane

screenshotscreenshot

Eliza Jane, Corbin Dallas
Eliza Jane is a sweet, petite blonde on the outside, but she's a sadistic, devious seductress on the inside. Corbin Dallas arrives for his weekly appointment, and she runs him through the ringer. She starts by suspending him over the bed, teasing his cock in chastity, and gagging him with a ball gag. She then proceeds to abuse him with clothespins and a crop, swatting the clothespins off of him in striking, stinging succession. She humiliates him by feeding him her beautiful feet. Then takes the gag off and shoves his face in her ass to make her cum. While he's still in chastity she puts on a monstrous strap-on and rams the massive fucker into his tight hole. Corbin takes the beastly thing as Eliza slams him deep and hard, deriving enormous pleasure from his pain. She then flips him over, and shoves her fist into his ass, working him and pumping him while he loses himself in the sensation of being so filled and fucked. Finally, Eliza gives Corbin a taste of what he's been wanting. She makes a deal with him, if he can make her cum, he might get to slide into her perfect, dripping pussy. So she sits on his face, sliding her wet cunt all over his mouth and tongue until she cums. Then she uses his cock to get off, riding him until she cums yet again. As a reward, she makes him cum while she's sitting on his face, then feeds him his own hot load.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.78 GB
Duration: 01:17:11
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Eliza_Jane._Corbin_Dallas_Gets_Deep_Fisted_and_Fucked_by_Eliza_Jane__Eliza_Jane.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 13, 2022 10:25 am
Eliza Ibarra - Smile for Cock

screenshotscreenshot

Eliza Ibarra
Good boys get rewards in the House of Goddess Eliza and that reward is a big, thick cock in your ass. She wants to see her bottom bitch always smiling and happy when a cock is sliding in and out of his fuck-hole. Her slave will learn to love getting fucked as that is the only way he will be receiving any pleasure from here on out. His cock has been permanently locked and sealed away making sure he grows to love his reward as much as Eliza loves deep dicking him.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:19:09

Eliza_Ibarra__Smile_for_Cock__Eliza_Ibarra.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 14, 2022 10:05 am
Emerald - Machine Assisted Perfect Tease

screenshotscreenshot

Emerald is really having fun these days. I must say this is a very effective tease.I can't fuck you, I'm a virgin of course, so this is the next best thing.
All the teasing and stroking. My perfect ass and shiny legs and gorgeous eyes.Just no climax ever. No matter what. I know when to push the button of. A million times. Poor tease baby.

screenshot

FileSize: 808.4 MB
Duration: 00:18:27

Emerald__Machine_Assisted_Perfect_Tease__Emerald.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 14, 2022 10:07 am
Erin Everheart - A Happy Marriage with Erin and Draven

screenshotscreenshot

Erin Everheart, Draven Navarro

screenshot

FileSize: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:17:58
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Erin_Everheart__A_Happy_Marriage_with_Erin_and_Draven__Draven_Navarro_Erin_Everheart.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 14, 2022 10:24 am
Emily Willis - Leather Gimp Feeder

screenshotscreenshot

True slave gimps do anything their master wants, especially licking up any and all body fluids produced. As Mistress Emily's gimp slave he knows that all orgasms will be eaten! She toys with his cock edging him more and more to produce a huge cum load that she can later feed the gimp. He is locked in the straight jacket only allowed pleasure at the hand of his Mistress, bound as an object for her to toy with. Emily strokes him over the edge then scoops up his gooey-slimey load to feed her helpless gimp, whether he wants it or not.

screenshot

FileSize: 1005.9 MB
Duration: 00:13:32

Emily_Willis__Leather_Gimp_Feeder__Emily_Willis.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 14, 2022 10:26 am
Erection Destroyer / Alexandra Snow

screenshotscreenshot

I place my slave on the cold floor with his head securely in my smother box. His hands are in mitts and bound to the sides, restrained to endure whatever I like. I place my ass on the top of the box, inches from his face and allow him to inhale the scent of my ass and pussy though my nylons. His cock twitches and throbs and I tease it relentlessly, then explain that the price for my ass on his face is that his cock must suffer. I tell him that if he takes all the strokes but keeps his cock hard, I'll let him cum! I take out a crop and give him a couple of slaps to the thighs to make sure he anticipates the blows to his cock and balls. I make him count the strokes, over and over, as I destroy that hard cock and any hope he might have of an orgasm

screenshot

FileSize: 297.8 MB
Duration: 00:08:01
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

Erection_Destroyer__Alexandra_Snow.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 14, 2022 10:31 am
Erin Everheart - Draven Avoids Jail Time

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 929 MB
Duration: 00:15:45

Erin_Everheart__Draven_Avoids_Jail_Time__Erin_Everheart_Draven_Navarro.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 14, 2022 12:59 pm
Erin Everheart - Ghosts in the Butt

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:24:20

Erin_Everheart__Ghosts_in_the_Butt__Draven_Navarro_Erin_Everheart.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 15, 2022 10:12 am
Evelina Darling (Updated: 22 December 2017)

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 558.2 MB
Duration: 00:21:16
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Evelina_Darling__Evelina_Darling.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 15, 2022 10:27 am
Exclusive Cuckolding Video Stories!

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Rebeca, Lisa Hilton, Jessica Harper, Nicole Chance

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

FileSize: 2.39 GB
Duration: 01:21:28
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Exclusive_Cuckolding_Video_Stories__Lisa_Hilton_Jessica_Harper_Nicole_Chance_1.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed