Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 02, 2024 2:30 am
Lauren Phillips - Punishing the Good Boy Kinky Couple Explore FemDom Punishment & Pain

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lauren Phillips, Dillon Diaz
Production date: 11.02.2020
Duration: 01:02:01
Size: 2.22 GB
Description: Stunning Lauren Phillips leads her boyfriend Dillon Diaz, blindfolded into a mysterious room. Dressed in a black dress and stockings, she guides her boyfriend to a couch. Happy one month anniversary, she has a surprise for him. Teasing his senses, she undresses and zips into a corset and thigh high boots. The zipper sounds get him excited, but he has no idea what punishment and pleasure is in store. Are you ready to play. Lauren in her corset shows off her busty chest, she is about to show him her Dominant Femdom side. First he is made to strip down naked. But, there are rules. She is Miss Phillips and she will be respected in her dungeon. A hard slap across his face reminds him of the rules. Next is pain, nipple clamps come out and he screams as they are applied. His cock gets harder as the pull against the chains on his chest. He begs to have them come off, and she slaps him harder. Flipped over on all fours, she brings out the paddles and he takes a beating on his ass. Please Miss Phillips. Will he be a good boy for his Mistress. Tied up in rope bondage he begins to worship her feet and stockings. She shoves her foot down is mouth. Oh but what else could this good boy put down is mouth. How about this big strap on she is wearing. He gets it wet first, before taking a deep anal strapon fucking. She sits on his face and smothers him with her ass. Oh it's time for her pleasure, this isn't all about the good boy. Tied up in rope bondage suspension, he is made to eat her ass and pleasure her pussy with pussy licking. Now she will use his body, his hard cock. She fucks him hard and cums hard with the hitachi. Will this good boy get to cum too?

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Lauren_Phillips__Punishing_the_Good_Boy_Kinky_Couple_Explore_FemDom_Punishment__Pain.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 02, 2024 5:31 am
Lauren Phillips - Ready to Dominate

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lauren Phillips
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:21:48
Size: 811.6 MB
Description: No one resists Lauren Phillips! This stunning redhead MILF knows that no every man is down for butt stuff! She has her very own Eastern European Husband! These are the kind of guys just dying to fulfill all your needs. Her very special man Tony Sting is down to do anything. She reveals her strap-on, and submissive Tony bends right over for her! She leads him by her leash and slides right into his ass. He's down to please this scorching hot redhead MILF, and she's down to pound his tight Euro ass!

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Lauren_Phillips__Ready_to_Dominate.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 02, 2024 8:32 am
Lea Lexis & Simone Garza. Lea Lexis Torments a Big Tittied MILF rookie with sex

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lea Lexis, Simone Garza
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:49:30
Size: 1.77 GB
Description: Lea Lexis is on fire today. This gymnast puts on an outstanding display of dominance against a new hot big tittied latina MILF. Lea is so seductive and powerful that she gets an orgasm on the mat from the new cummer! Loser has her big tits tied up and gets tittied fucked, face fucked, pussy fucked and ass fucked. This is the loser's 3rd time every doing anal and Lea Lexis slings her strap on cock like a pro on the nearly virgin butthole!

screenshot

Lea_Lexis__Simone_Garza._Lea_Lexis_Torments_a_Big_Tittied_MILF_rookie_with_sex.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 02, 2024 11:33 am
Lenna Lux - Pussy for a Pussy

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lenna Lux
Production date: 23.05.2019
Duration: 00:13:33
Size: 999.5 MB
Description: Mistress Lenna's slave may look like a strong, alpha stud but he has been demoted to nothing but a caged up cuck. She doesn't care how big a slave's cock may be as if they are a pussy in everyday life they will always be just a pussy boy to her. All cuck bitch boys under the power of Mistress Lenna will remain locked in chastity with no orgasms in any foreseeable future. Just because she denies her slave the right to cum though doesn't mean she will ever deny her pussy from constant attention. Her slave is ready to serve and please as he has been trained to lick her cunt with extreme precision. Mistress Lenna orders the pussy boy to do what he does best and starts licking and worshipping her sweet young holes. All the orgasms for Mistress Lenna but never a single release for the bitch boy on his knees locked in chastity.

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Lenna_Lux__Pussy_for_a_Pussy.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 02, 2024 2:34 pm
Lexi Chase - Cuckold Hike

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lexi Chase
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:11:36
Size: 446.5 MB
Description: I'm getting ready for a cuckold hike today. That's when me and my boyfriend have some wild sex in the woods and our slave is kept on a leash, crawling behind us and has to watch everything we do. I was so excited about the hike I wanted some foot prep before we left. So I had my slave worship my feet so I would be extra ready for my boyfriend when we go on our nature walk.It also gives me another chance to rub it in to my slave's face while he is at my feet about how worthless he is and prepare him for the emotional breakdown ahead of him later on today. I laugh in his face about how he will have to crawl along behind me and my Alpha like a complete subhuman LOSER- and then he will have to see me having sex with another man right in front of him. And he's like sooo desperately in love with me that he will totally put up with being treated like this even while his heart is being broken.and I just think it's funny haha

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Lexi_Chase__Cuckold_Hike.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 02, 2024 5:36 pm
Lexi Sindel. Fuck Sling

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lexi Sindel
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:14:23
Size: 1.14 GB
Description: Mistress Lexi Sindel has her sub locked in a sensory deprivation hood so that her strap on punishments are a surprise. He is in the fuck sling for maximum penetration . She buries her cock deep in his asshole making him take the entire length. Lexi grabs the sling and uses momentum to slide his ass up and down her shaft with little effort. Lexi enjoys training and punishing mens buttholes of America.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Lexi_Sindel._Fuck_Sling.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 02, 2024 11:56 pm
Lick Him Stick In 13

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name
Scene 1. Barraka, George Bellagio
Scene 2. Rachel Dark, Thomas Lee
Scene 3. Ansie Rocher, George Bellagio
Scene 4. Tereza, Thomas Lee
Scene 5. Lena Cova, Thomas Lee
Scene 6. Kathy Sweet, Ricky Silverado
Production date: 2009
Duration: 02:53:18
Size: 2.95 GB
Description: At least these hot babes give the courtesy of a lick first! If you want to see girl on guy strap-on action from the Netherlands, check out this asstastic series! Starring Kathy Sweet, these babes are about to lick it so that they can stick it to their men. Pegging is all the rage these days and each of these hot babes straps it on to give their men a little taste of anal delight.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

HD video type: 540p
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Lick_Him_Stick_In_13_1.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_13_2.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_13_3.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_13_4.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_13_5.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_13_6.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2024 12:03 am
Lick Him Stick In 14

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name
Scene 1. Kristi Lust, Tomm
Scene 2. Neala, Egon Huska
Scene 3. Jenna Star, George Bellagio
Scene 4. Sharon Pink, Thomas Lee
Scene 5. Eva Zappa, Tony
Scene 6. Rachel La Rouge, Tony
Production date: 2009
Duration: 02:53:11
Size: 3.31 GB
Description: Don't be shy guys. You know you like when your chick sucks your cock and sticks a finger in that tight asshole of yours. Well these nasty sluts like to take it to the next level! They love to get fucked and they love pegging their men in the ass! See Kristi Lust, Neala, Jenna Star and Sharon Pink strap one on and give it to their guys which only seems to make their dicks harder!

Lick_Him_Stick_In_14_1.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_14_2.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_14_3.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_14_4.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_14_5.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_14_6.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2024 2:39 am
Lick Him Stick In 16

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name
Scene 1. Frida, Thomas Lee
Scene 2. Sandra De Marco, Thomas Lee
Scene 3. Bibi Fox, Joey Biohazard
Scene 4. Eliss Fire, Joey Biohazard
Scene 5. Kate, Tomm
Scene 6. Ally Style, Angelo Brada
Production date: 2011
Duration: 02:49:26
Size: 2.9 GB
Description: These men like when their ladies strap on a big silicone cock and drill their asses hard! Watch as they bend over to take it every bit as good as they give it in Lick Him Stick in 16! A series doesn't get up into double digits unless it's wildly popular, so we know there are a lot of you out there that get of on watching hot women strap a dick on and fuck their studs in the ass.

Lick_Him_Stick_In_16_1.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_16_2.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_16_3.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_16_4.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_16_5.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_16_6.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2024 5:44 am
Lily & Macy - Big Sister Fucks her slave while Little Sister watches

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Macy Cartel, Lily
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:11:30
Size: 118.1 MB
Description: Macy and Lily are two wealthy heiresses. The girls have collected several "servants" from off the streets. They do not pay the servants, but they are given some meals and shelter. Macy has been largely responsible for keeping the servants submissive, but today she wants to show her younger sister how it is accomplished. Macy selects a skinny punk boy that they found playing guitar outside the mall to demonstrate on. The skinny punk sees Macy's strap-on and knows that ass fucking is a punishment. He protests that he did nothing wrong. Macy tells him she knows, but she is going to punish him with the strap-on anyway to show Lilly how it's done. Lilly watches her big sister fuck the skinny little formerly homeless boy. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the little punk cries. It's all in vain. Macy tells him that if he doesn't submit to her sexual aggressions he will be right back out on the street. Macy fucks the skinny boy in piledriver. The boy must look at his chastity key dangling between Macy's expensive breasts while taking it in the ass from her. Little sis, Lilly, holds the boy's legs back so her sister can get the dildo in his ass even further. Macy makes the punk boy lick his own ass juices from the dildo. She asks him if he would rather go back to living in his car, busking for spare change, or continue to live in a mansion with two hot blondes. The homeless boy sucks Macy's cock with renewed enthusiasm. He doesn't want to go back to the life he lived before. As cruel as the girls are it's better than homelessness

screenshot

Lily__Macy__Big_Sister_Fucks_her_slave_while_Little_Sister_watches.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2024 8:40 am
Lily Lane - Lick My Latex Mischievous Lily Lane Devours Fetish Sub Tony Orlando

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lily Lane, Tony Orlando
Production date: 04.06.2019
Duration: 00:58:30
Size: 2.09 GB
Description: Powerful Domme Lily Lane and her partner slave Tony Orlando have something on their mind today in Lily's dark dungeon. Latex, Latex, Latex! Dressed in an extremely tight black latex bra and panties, with a busting open white latex dress and sleeves, the gorgeous busty Lily Lane attracts your attention. She is ready for her slave and latex partner Tony Orland to worship her. Crawling out in black latex romper, Tony perches himself next to his goddess. Will she let him worship her feet, or will he be made to Lick her Latex. His tongue runs up and down her body as he is instructed just to worship the latex. His tongue will not be allowed to touch her skin. Tony licks her black panties, panting on her wet pussy and tight asshole. But it's now time for Tony to put in the work and be trained on how to worship this goddess. Turned over his latex ass is spanked before the flogger and stick come out to sting. This is turning on Tony too much, his cock gets harder with every beating and is dripping with precum. Tony is put into a latex gas mask with restricts his every single breath, and now it's time for the strap on. Lily takes Tony's ass for a deep anal strap-on fucking. His ass begs for more, and this time Lily shoves both her hands fist first into his pathetic hungry hole. Still rock hard, Tony is treated to a little surprise. His mistress rips her stalkings and uses her perfect naked feet and arches to arouse Tony's cock, while he is subjected to nipple torment from the vacuum nipple pumps. His goddess is ready to unleash a massive orgasm all over Tony's face as Tony is made to worship her perfect pussy and asshole.

screenshot

Lily_Lane__Lick_My_Latex_Mischievous_Lily_Lane_Devours_Fetish_Sub_Tony_Orlando.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2024 11:42 am
Lily Lane - Lily Lane Olympic Training Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lily Lane, Pierce Paris
Production date: 17.06.2022
Duration: 00:16:30
Size: 610.5 MB
Description: Lily Lane is well into her Olympic training and has to make sure she is WELL ahead of the competition. She breaks out a HUGE strap on and willing helper, Pierce Paris is more than happy to help her stretch while he gets stretched himself!

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Lily_Lane__Lily_Lane_Olympic_Training_Part_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 03, 2024 2:41 pm
Lily Lane - Snitch Fuck Lily Lane Fucks the Information Out of Ruckus

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lily Lane, Ruckus
Production date: 19.11.2019
Duration: 00:51:53
Size: 1.86 GB
Description: Ruckus and his gang of thieves have stolen Lily Lane's money. The gorgeous tattooed Lily Lane captures Ruckus, blindfolds and gags his mouth, strips him to his black underwear, and handcuffs him to a seat in the middle of a messy room. Lily asks Ruckus where her money is and he doesn't say a word. She beats his legs with a big wooden stick, hits him with a flogger, and repeatedly punches his chest and Ruckus still wont tell where he hid her money. She gets an idea, switches gears, and takes the blindfold off of Ruckus' eyes. She decides to use her sex appeal to get the information she wants out of him. She grinds her amazing ass on his dick, puts her big beautiful tits in his face, and asks again where her money is but he still wont budge. When these tactics don't seem to work, Lily gets so frustrated that she decides to try something different. She wants to fuck him in the ass with her big strap-on dildo. She has Ruckus bend over the desk to get fucked and she fucks his ass deep and hard with her girthy dildo. She gets so turned on while watching his ass get fucked that she sits her ass on his face and makes him lick her pussy. She teases his hard cock with her hands while she gets her pussy licked, grabs an Hitachi vibrator and cums hard. She grabs his cock and slides her pussy down on it and fucks him so good in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl that he begs to cum. After Lily cums on his cock, she fucks him fast and hard until he's close to cumming and then she gets off his cock quick, denying him the pleasure and spits in his face.

screenshot

Lily_Lane__Snitch_Fuck_Lily_Lane_Fucks_the_Information_Out_of_Ruckus.mp4