Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 03, 2024 6:41 pm
Adria Rae - Lick for Freedom

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Adria Rae
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:12:19
Size: 1.02 GB
Description: If Mistress Adria's kept pet ever wants to get out of chastity he is going to have to make her extremely happy. He will have to prove just how badly he wants his cock released by using that slave tongue and licking his way to freedom.

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Adria_Rae__Lick_for_Freedom.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 03, 2024 6:46 pm
Adriana Chechik - Immersed In My Pussy

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Adriana Chechik
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:15:01
Size: 929.4 MB
Description: Mistress Adriana Chechik demands that her slave's worship her pussy completely and unconditionally, as she uses them solely for her pleasure. Adriana teases her bitch by making him look at her beautiful pussy, then smell it, all the while telling her how incredible it is. Adriana then orders her slave to put his face under her pussy so she can glide it up and down his face and tongue. She tells him to enjoy her pussy now because he will soon be drenched by it. With her pussy warmed up, Adriana gives her slave permission to start licking it. Adriana moans in pleasure as she pulls his face deep into her cunt, then masturbates herself until she ejaculates all over her slave's face. Satisfied at last, Adriana coldly orders her bitch to clean her squirt off of the floor with his tongue as she walks away

screenshot

Adriana_Chechik__Immersed_In_My_Pussy.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 03, 2024 7:43 pm
Adriana Chechik - Juicy Squirt Showers

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Adriana Chechik
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:21:50
Size: 1.56 GB

screenshot

Adriana_Chechik__Juicy_Squirt_Showers.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 03, 2024 10:47 pm
AJ Applegate - Chastity Drain

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: AJ Applegate
Production date: 25.02.2019
Duration: 00:11:31
Size: 980 MB
Description: Mistress AJ Applegate is rewarding her slave with an orgasm after being so obedient while denied and locked in chastity for 30 very long days. But just because he is being allowed to cum doesn't mean his cock is being unlocked from his chastity. He is about to learn chastity is now a permanent fixture in his slave life as she edges out a huge, thick load from his caged up and forever locked cock. Ruined Orgasm at its finest!

screenshot

AJ_Applegate__Chastity_Drain.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 04, 2024 1:46 am
AJ Applegate - Crushed by ASS

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 06.08.2019
Duration: 00:13:25
Size: 1.12 GB
Description: Goddess AJ Applegate has the most perfect ass on the planet making men do anything and everything to worship it. What her slave didn't realize is when he said he would do anything he didn't expect his balls to be crushed, squeezed and flattened in a vice. The price is steep to have the chance to be smothered by Goddess AJ's big bubble-butt but it's a price her slave was willing to pay.

screenshot

AJ_Applegate__Crushed_by_ASS.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 04, 2024 4:47 am
AJ Applegate - Draining Your Balls

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 15.07.2019
Duration: 00:12:08
Size: 1.01 GB
Description: Goddess AJ is in complete and total control of your cock. She has you right where she wants you so she can milk you dry. All you can do is lay there helpless and obedient as she teases, edges and toys with your cock any way that she desires.

screenshot

AJ_Applegate__Draining_Your_Balls.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 04, 2024 6:40 pm
AJ Applegate. Facesitters In Heat Vol. 33 Scene 1

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:31:05
Size: 620.6 MB
Description: Hot blonde AJ Applegate may look like the girl next door, but she's actually a cruel and demanding mistress. In her POV, she orders you to your knees and teases you mercilessly, makes you beg as she plays peek-a-boo with her firm, gorgeous rump. She commands you to tongue fuck her ass and you're only too happy to comply.
Slave Chad gets a face-full of pretty pink and white panties as Mistress AJ straddles his head. She FACESITS and REVERSE FACESITS, making her slave smell her holes through the thin, wet cotton. He can't help but jerk off as she grinds and bounces.
She allows him to remove her panties, then lets him tongue her holes until she cums. He nearly explodes as well, but she slaps his hands away from his cock. She's the only one allowed to orgasm today! She SMOTHERS him brutally as punishment.
Finally she allows him to WORSHIP HER ASS, licking her bouncy cheeks and tonguing her tight asshole until she cums again.

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

AJ_Applegate._Facesitters_In_Heat_Vol._33_Scene_1.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 04, 2024 7:53 pm
AJ Applegate. Foot Worship Gimp

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:12:09
Description: Mistress AJ Applegate pulls her foot worship gimp out of the box to lick her feet.

screenshot

AJ_Applegate._Foot_Worship_Gimp.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 04, 2024 10:55 pm
Alex Coal

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Alex Coal
Production date: 2017-01-11
Duration: 00:26:13
Size: 363.1 MB
Description: Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, doggy, and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

screenshot

HD video type: 540p
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

Alex_Coal.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 05, 2024 1:55 am
Alexandra Marchenko

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:14:13
Size: 312.5 MB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Alexandra_Marchenko.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 05, 2024 4:56 am
Alexandra Snow. Cocksucking And Erection Reduction Training

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Duration: 00:11:29
Size: 835.8 MB
Description: Goddess Alexandra want to make sure that her nephew, Ellis, is sucking cock skillfully. She wants to make sure that his dates with "gentleman callers" are going well and that the men are leaving satisfied with his work. Auntie Alexandra makes her nephew suck a cock in front of her and assesses his skills. She laughs as she fucks her nephew's throat vigorously with a dildo. This is Ellis' performance review. Alexandra makes Ellis deepthroat the cock and hold it there for a while. Later, she decides to let her nephew out of chastity. She assesses her nephew's body and is pleased with the amount of shrinkage. Alexandra tests her nephew to see if he can still get aroused by her body. Ellis has shrunk to about one inch from his chastity regimen and cannot get hard, not even while looking at his auntie's panties. Alexandra is very pleased. She knows that her nephew is now ready for his sexual reassignment surgery.

screenshot

Alexandra_Snow._Cocksucking_And_Erection_Reduction_Training.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 05, 2024 7:56 am
Alexandra Snow. Nephew Begs Auntie Snow For Chastity Release

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:06:29
Size: 479.8 MB
Description: Alexandra's jerk zombie is desperate for release from chastity. It begs. Alexandra teases the drone with the key to its chastity device. Finally, she unlocks him. The drone strokes when and how Alexandra instructs. When she tells it to stop it must immediately return itself to the chastity device. She circles him like prey as he strokes for her. Alexandra keeps her jerk drone right on the edge of orgasm with intermittent returns to the chastity cage. He becomes even more mindless. The slave begs for mercy and Alexandra instructs it to lock itself back into chastity. She closes the lock around the cage. The slave is now actually grateful to be returned to chastity. He will remain locked for at least another three months. This is his punishment for asking for ever asking for mercy.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

Alexandra_Snow._Nephew_Begs_Auntie_Snow_For_Chastity_Release.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 05, 2024 10:57 am
Alexandra Snow. Step-Son Sent Away To Goddess Snow For Proper Sissy Training

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:13:56
Size: 1.06 GB
Description: Ellis' step-mother has sent him away to his aunt's, Goddess Alexandra Snow, for some proper training. His step-mother would like for him to become more feminine, and fortunately, her step-sister is an expert sissy slave trainer. While away at Auntie Alexandra's, Ellis will be fucked with a strap-on every day. Ellis' boy parts will be locked away in a little pink chastity cage and auntie will hold the key. When Alexandra sends Ellis back to step-mother, she will be the perfect fully-feminized sissy girl.

screenshot

Alexandra_Snow._StepSon_Sent_Away_To_Goddess_Snow_For_Proper_Sissy_Training.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 05, 2024 6:42 pm
Alexandra Snow. Trained To Serve At Aunties Tea Party

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:13:50
Description: Auntie Alexandra has some girlfriends coming over for tea. She is training her nephew, Ellis, to serve. Ellis is kept naked and in chastity by his Aunt. Alexandra is training the boy to be a good sissy maid. Alexandra goes over her nephew's posture to make sure that he is presentable before her friends arrive. Ellis will need to take all the ladies' food and drink orders and even clean their shoes upon arrival. It's going to be a lot of work. Before her guests arrive, Alexandra wants her nephew to lick her shoes clean. Ellis is very disgusted to be made to lick shoes, but this is his responsibility. Alexandra reminds her nephew that this is just the first pair of many. After worshipping his Aunt's shoes, Ellis must worship his Aunts feet next. Ellis is very sad. His step-sister is not subjected to the same training and he feels that it isn't fair. Alexandra tells her nephew that soon he will be a girl, too. The surgery has been scheduled. tself back into chastity. She closes the lock around the cage. The slave is now actually grateful to be returned to chastity. He will remain locked for at least another three months. This is his punishment for asking for ever asking for mercy.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

Alexandra_Snow._Trained_To_Serve_At_Aunties_Tea_Party.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Sep 05, 2024 6:43 pm
Alina Lopez - Beta Bottom Bitch

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Alina Lopez
Production date: 13.05.2020
Duration: 00:18:44
Size: 1.34 GB
Description: Mistress Alina loves a big, strong man that willingly submits to her strap-on dick. He has been such a good boy obeying everything she has asked and deserves a reward of a nice, hard cock in his holes. In the outside world everyone looks at her slave like an Alpha stud but she knows he is nothing but a beta bitch for her to use and abuse. She throws her grateful slut down on the fuck-bed and lubes up her horny cock to slide it inside his hole. He knows exactly where he belongs and takes her fat dick like the good beta slut he is until she cums deep inside his stretched ass.

screenshot

Alina_Lopez__Beta_Bottom_Bitch.mp4