Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 21, 2024 4:26 pm
McKenzie Lee - Healthy Anus Equals Healthy Life

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Isaac X, McKenzie Lee
Production date: 28.04.2022
Duration: 00:25:19
Size: 944 MB
Description: Isaac X is waiting patiently at Dr. McKenzie Lee's office, to get some help for his throat. When she walks in, he explains his symptoms. He has a sore throat, and opens wide for her to see deeply down inside. She sees how irritated his throat is, and tells him that he needs a pegging. He doesn't seem to know what this is, and fears he might need surgery for his sore throat. McKenzie explains that this little problem of his can be resolved through his rectum. When she opens up her robe, she reveals that his treatment may be a bit more hardcore than he thought!

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

McKenzie_Lee__Healthy_Anus_Equals_Healthy_Life.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 21, 2024 4:30 pm
Maya Kendrick - All Cocks Locked

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Maya Kendrick
Production date: 02.11.2020
Duration: 00:13:37
Size: 989.5 MB
Description: Mistress Maya has one major rule in her house and that is all cocks will be permanently locked. Once you belong to Mistress Maya you give over your entire mind and body for her to control. She can't get enough of watching her slave suffer as he remains in total denial not being allowed to cum. The more she teases and denies her slave's caged cock the wetter it makes her pussy. Mistress Maya gets so horny teasing his helpless dick that she uses the vibrator on herself while laughing at your life of no orgasms.

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Maya_Kendrick__All_Cocks_Locked.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 21, 2024 6:13 pm
Mean Cuckold

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Riley Reid, Aiden Starr, Kurt Lockwood, Julie Cash, Veruca James, Ryan McLane, Robert, Jimmy Broadway, Eric Jover, Dirk Huge, Marcelo, Dominik Kross
Production date: 2013
Duration: 03:01:34
Size: 2.46 GB
Description: "Mean Cuckold is one of the most intense cuckold videos ever made!" exclaims MeanBitch director Glenn King. "Not only is this the first MeanBitch Production that focuses on hardcore sex. We really went way beyond just having a 'real man' fuck a girl in front of her wimpy boyfriend. We took the concept further by giving the submissive a reason to despise and hate the stud. Each scene is all about a slave suffering the indignity of watching his worst enemy have sex with the woman he loves. It's about complete transfer of power from submissive to domme. And it's about pushing how low a submissive will sink to please his Mistress."
To get down there, MeanBitch dug deeper into femdom fetish than ever before. "In the past, my scenes have been limited to no-intercourse female domination," King explains. "In most domme/sub scenes, it wouldn't be appropriate for the Mistress to have sex with the slave. But sometimes, a scene calls for submission beyond face sitting, ass worship and foot worship. It needs the addition of a new character: the real man or 'bull' that sexually satisfies the Mistress. The cuckold fetish is something I have been wanting to do for a long time... it really gives me a chance to explore some dark themes. I have some seriously perverse fantasies in my head that can only be brought out in hard-core scenes."
Mean Cuckold metes out erotically humiliating vignettes starring Riley Reid, Veruca James, Julie Cash and Aiden Starr, respectively. King fills us in on his kinky scenarios: "In Scene 1, a scary black man breaks into the home of a young couple and robs them. The wife is really attracted to the way the superior black stud beats up her wimpy husband, so she decides to fuck him while her husband eats her ass. In Scene 2, the disappointing slave failed to get the promotion at work, so the Mistress brings in his new boss to fuck her in front of him. In Scene 3, a new employee is ordered to bring his wife in to the office so his horrible, new boss can fuck her. And in Scene 4, two employees are competing for a promotion. The loser has his job reduced to servitude of the hot female boss and his new male boss. In each scene, you can really see the slave sinking lower and further into slavery as he gives up more of his self esteem."

screenshot

HD video type: 400p
Video: 720x400 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Mean_Cuckold.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 21, 2024 8:45 pm
Meana Wolf - Sensual JOI

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Meana Wolf
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:21:26
Size: 1.22 GB
Description: Do I make you horny? Do I turn you on? Is it the sound of my voice? My dangerous curves? Is your cock aching already? Tell me how horny I make you. The truth is my pussy gets wet just thinking about you there alone stroking to me.hanging on my every word as I beckon you to touch your hard and horny cock. As I Teese you and tell you to squeeze it for me. I know you love it when I tell you exactly what to do. stroke it for me. Edge it for me. I'll tell you when to cum.
Clip contains: A sultry and sensual jerk off instruction in which I tell you exactly how I want you to stoke it for me.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Meana_Wolf__Sensual_JOI.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 21, 2024 11:16 pm
Meana Wolf - The Taste Of You

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Meana Wolf
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:42:02
Size: 2.32 GB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

Meana_Wolf__The_Taste_Of_You.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 22, 2024 4:20 pm
Mike Panic, Lola Luscious. Divine Fertility

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mike Panic, Lola Luscious
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:52:58
Size: 1.91 GB
Description: Slave boy Mike Panic is bestowed the honor of worshiping Pregnant Goddess Lola Luscious! He celebrates the divinity and ultimate power of femininity with extensive foot, breast, pussy, belly and ass worship. To satisfy her desires, he takes her dick-on-a stick up his ass before coming all over her perfect toes!

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Mike_Panic_Lola_Luscious._Divine_Fertility.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 22, 2024 4:23 pm
Misha Cross and Kayla Green. Sadistic Lady Doctor Binds And Spanks Female Patient, Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Misha Cross and Kayla Green
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:22:45
Size: 225.8 MB

screenshot

HD video type: 360p
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Misha_Cross_and_Kayla_Green._Sadistic_Lady_Doctor_Binds_And_Spanks_Female_Patient_Part_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 22, 2024 4:52 pm
Miss Brat - Poor Cuckold 2 Poor Cuckold The Initiation

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Miss Brat
Duration: 00:33:42
Size: 998 MB
Description: When the hubby applied for cuckold lifestyle, he had to help his wife shave his pussy first! While he's on chastity, she's getting ready for a date with her bull! Her masculine, rugged bull easily humiliates her hubby and impregnates her with his big, juicy cock - and wife can't get enough and humiliates her husband ever further with her lover's jizz!

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 15.000 fps, AVC

Miss_Brat__Poor_Cuckold_2_Poor_Cuckold_The_Initiation.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 22, 2024 7:22 pm
Miss Brat - Poor Cuckold Poor Cuckold Bulls Visit

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Miss Brat
Duration: 00:18:59
Size: 547.9 MB
Description: Brat really wants to humiliate her helpless hubby in this cuckold session! Her virile stud is ready to pound her hard, and she wants to take it all in. The cuckold husband is watching, hard and excited that someone is pleasing his wife. But bull and Brat aren't going to stop there: they're using the poor hubby as a foot stool while they're fucking. After that, they're on top of the hubby so he can feel the thrust and power of bull's cock inside his wife. In the end, cuckold husband is happily licking the creampie!

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Miss_Brat__Poor_Cuckold_Poor_Cuckold_Bulls_Visit.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 22, 2024 9:57 pm
Miss Jane and Lady Chantal - Full weight ball and cock stomping

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:07:22
Size: 300.7 MB

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Miss_Jane_and_Lady_Chantal__Full_weight_ball_and_cock_stomping.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2024 12:22 am
Miss Jasmine - Hardcore cuckold full version

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Miss Jasmine
Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:19:34
Size: 419 MB
Description: Cuckie is collared chained and to lick my shoes and stockings while wearing lacy panties. I ignore him while sucking and fucking my bull, but I also get huge pleasure by smacking my cuckold in the face, spitting my lover's precum in his mouth, calling him my faggot and comparing his tiny penis to my lover's huge dick. In this clip I get fucked harder than I ever have on film in various positions, and my bull also participate in the verbal degradation of the cuckold asking my husband to sniff his ass while watching his wife get fucked hard. Cuckie gets to be up close, personal and tea bagged by my bull while he pounds me. I finish with giving my lover a blowjob and spitting his load into my husband's mouth for him to swallow. There's nothing easy about pleasing a wife like me

screenshot

Miss_Jasmine__Hardcore_cuckold_full_version.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2024 2:54 am
Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel. Long, Painful Caning

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mistress Amanda, Mistress Ariel
Duration: 00:14:19
Size: 828.9 MB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Mistress_Amanda__Mistress_Ariel._Long_Painful_Caning.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2024 4:24 pm
Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel. Yes Mistress, Thank You Mistress

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Mistress Amanda, Mistress Ariel
Duration: 00:11:54
Size: 682.4 MB
Description: Mistress Ariel and Mistress Amanda are whipping their slave's bare back with their vicious bullwhip, like they never want to stop. They take turns and that way they can save more energy for the backwhipping. The slave suffers like hell, but he doesn't dare to complain, he says: Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress! whenever one of his sexy dominatrix whips his back.

screenshot

Mistress_Amanda__Mistress_Ariel._Yes_Mistress_Thank_You_Mistress.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2024 4:27 pm
Mistress Anette - Milking Slave

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:11:53
Size: 626.1 MB
Description: Mistress Anette knows how to play with her sextoy. The slave is standing next to her in a black pathent leather shirt and his cock is already erect, only at the sight of Anette and the thought of her warm hands and forceful strokes. His whole body shivers when she finally touches his cock and smears the cool lubricant all over it. She carefully milks him and watches as he trembles with an orgasm.

screenshot

Mistress_Anette__Milking_Slave.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2024 4:32 pm
Mistress Ariana Marie - Service Box

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:10:45
Size: 913.8 MB
Description: Mistress Ariana uses her slaves mouth to orally lick and please her ass and pussy.
He is not allowed to touch her with anything other than his mouth.
She grinds her horny pussy against his face until she is satisfied.
He tastes her cum as she orgasms on his mouth.

screenshot

Mistress_Ariana_Marie__Service_Box.mp4