Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 11, 2022 11:06 pm
Nina Hartley - Pussy Licking Boy Toy
CATEGORY: Pussy Worship, Femdom
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Nina is a successful female executive who has it all - a large salary, a nice office, and a pussy licking boy toy male secretary available to please her pussy anytime she wants! Nina is in the mood for some pleasure, so she summons her secretary into her office and orders him to crawl on his knees to worship her pussy. Nina knows that her employee has a jealous girlfriend, which makes his submission to her all the sweeter. Fully aware that his job depends on keeping Nina happy, her secretary makes sure to earn another gold star with his tongue skills
Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 660.1 MB
Duration: 00:10:42
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Nina_Hartley__Pussy_Licking_Boy_Toy__Nina_Hartley.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 12, 2022 1:38 am
Nina Hartley - Strapon Correction
CATEGORY: Strapon, Anal Play, Femdom
DESCRIPTION: When Nina Hartley's office assistant screws up his duties yet again, Nina decides that some serious correction of his behavior is in order. As she verbally scolds Alex, her assistant, Nina comes to the conclusion that the problem here is that Alex does not have proper respect for her as his boss and needs to better understand his position - which is that of being her bitch. And what better way to "drive" that point home than the head of her strapon cock? Nina could care less about Alex's protests of having a girlfriend; she just undresses him and bends him over her table for a long and hard cock pounding. When Nina notices his dick getting hard, she orders Alex to stroke it for her amusement. Nina then jerks off his cock herself while she keeps pounding him, as it makes sure that she has his total attention. When she has finished fucking his ass, Nina warns Alex not to let it happen again and dismisses him. But she is soon pondering whether another piece of eye candy might make a better assistant
FileSize: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:19:31

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Nina_Hartley__Strapon_Correction__Nina_Hartley.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 12, 2022 4:10 am
Nina Lee - Eignungstest / (SM Studio Berlin)
CATEGORY: Femdom, Fetish, Bi, Submales, BDSM, Rubber
DESCRIPTION: Latex Lady Nina Lee is looking for a new servant. The very first candidate has to pass the acid test and is used for swallow- and lick-service. Together with her slave girl Sanya he's subjected to more ordeals and even has to suck their fuck-slave's cock. The fuck-slave has to pleasure the ladies and after he has fucked their cunts and asses he's allowed to cum on Lady Nina's tits. The servant has to eat out the wet holes and has to jerk off the fuck slave's cock.
Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 846.2 MB
Duration: 01:28:35
Video: 1024x576 (16:9), fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Nina_Lee__Eignungstest__Slave_girl_Sanya_Latex_Lady_Nina.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: May 12, 2022 9:14 am
Norah Nova & Stacy Sweet, Nickey Huntsman & Kate England, Ela Darling & Miss V (I Love When You Look Up At Me / The Best Of Both Worlds /How Delicious My Cunt Tastes)
CATEGORY: Slut, LezDom, FemDom, Pussy Licking
DESCRIPTION: It's always lovely to see a pretty pair of eyes gazing up at you as your pussy is being licked. Norah sure loves it as Stacy is revealed from under the covers as she orally serves. I guess it's her way of saying good morning to her loving owner.Nickey loves to lick pussy. This incidentally is a good thing because Kate loves having her pussy licked, more so when she is enjoying a cigarette outdoors amidst a nice summer breeze. So looks like both pet and owner are happy today as Nickey licks and Kate enjoys.Ela's cunt is delicious. All her female play toys know that, and that will now include Miss V who typically dominates Ela but in this case has found herself bound and in a perfect position to orally serve Ela without question.
FileSize: 361.8 MB
Duration: 00:15:26
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Norah_Nova__Stacy_Sweet_Nickey_Huntsman_Norah_Nova_1.mp4
dead_link_removed
Norah_Nova__Stacy_Sweet_Nickey_Huntsman_Norah_Nova_3.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 12, 2022 11:46 am
Olivia Austin, Summer Brielle - Enslaved to Double DD's
CATEGORY: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Summer and Olivia love just how weak you have become for their big, beautiful tits. There is nothing they enjoy more than seeing a grown man drop to his knees and worship the ground they walk on. Don't worry it's no secret that you have a hard time controlling your cock from instantly cumming in the presence of their enormous sized tits. They use that to their advantage as they love to watch you suffer in pure agony and ecstasy as your **** to edge for their amusement. If you are a good slave boy and don't cum until given permission then you will be rewarded with a special treat they know you will love
FileSize: 576.5 MB
Duration: 00:09:46

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Olivia_Austin_Summer_Brielle__Enslaved_to_Double_DDs__Olivia_Austin_Summer_Brielle.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 12, 2022 2:18 pm
Olivia Austin, Summer Brielle - When Blondes Attack
CATEGORY: Femdom, Anal Play, Bondage, Strapon, Humiliation
DESCRIPTION: When Mistress Summer and Olivia team up no slave's ass is safe from getting fucked and filled! These two Dominant Women are hungry to pound some man ass and they only have one bitch to satisfy their greedy cocks. They violate his manhood in every way as they force him to take a brutal ass pounding until both dicks have been completely satisfied
FileSize: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:17:49

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Olivia_Austin_Summer_Brielle__When_Blondes_Attack__Olivia_Austin_Summer_Brielle.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 12, 2022 4:50 pm
Princess Amber (Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes)
CATEGORY: High Heels, Femdom, Blonde, Humination, Slave Training, Ballbusting
DESCRIPTION: So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.Then I have a GREAT idea! I will use the slave's BALLS to kick as MUCH AS I WANT for my fans! AND I will make $$$ from it!! I decide for every $5 tribute I get, I will kick my slave in the balls! Isn't that a GREAT idea?? What a great way to use a slave to make $$$!!!Watch the clip to see how it goes! (These are some REALLY hard kicks btw! Imagine how hard I would kick it for a $100 tribute! LOL!) I made pretty good money though! Not to mention the $$$ I will make from this clip starts selling like crazy! LOLLet me know if you want me to do more live-feed stuff like this, losers. Or I can even tell other Mean Girls to do it using Our house slaves. We are thinking about doing more live streaming stuff...pay us to these freaks live! Haha
FileSize: 801 MB
Duration: 00:07:48
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Princess_Amber._Ballbusting_For_Twitter_Tributes__Princess_Amber.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 13, 2022 12:26 am
Ravyn Alexa - Ravyn Alexa Latex Corset Pegging
CATEGORY: Bondage, Femdom, BDSM, Latex, Strapon, Pegging, Straitjacket, Anal, Butt Plug
DESCRIPTION: Ravyn Alexa is back, this time she is dressed in a stunning latex corset and opera gloves and is ready to fuck her submissive with a giant strapon!
FileSize: 297.1 MB
Duration: 00:13:17
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ravyn_Alexa__Ravyn_Alexa_Latex_Corset_Pegging__Ravyn_Alexa_JJ_Graves.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 13, 2022 2:58 am
Ravyn Alexa - Ravyn Alexa Sensual Pegging in Latex
CATEGORY: Femdom, Pegging, Anal Fingering, Butt Plug, Anal, Latex, Strapon
DESCRIPTION: Beautiful goddess Ravyn Alexa seduces her slave into passionate strap-on pegging. They are both clad in latex and she shows off her perfect body while pounding the fuck out of him.
FileSize: 769.3 MB
Duration: 00:13:02
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ravyn_Alexa__Ravyn_Alexa_Sensual_Pegging_in_Latex__JJ_Graves_Ravyn_Alexa.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 13, 2022 8:02 am
Ravyn Alexa - Ravyn Alexa Sensual Pegging in Latex
CATEGORY: Anal, Pegging, Butt Plug, Latex, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fingering
DESCRIPTION: Beautiful goddess Ravyn Alexa seduces her slave into passionate strap-on pegging. They are both clad in latex and she shows off her perfect body while pounding the fuck out of him.
FileSize: 292.4 MB
Duration: 00:13:02
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ravyn_Alexa__Ravyn_Alexa_Sensual_Pegging_in_Latex__JJ_Graves_Ravyn_Alexa.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 13, 2022 10:34 am
Remy LaCroix - Remy'sensual POV handjob
CATEGORY: Female Domination, Mistress, Femdom Handjob
FileSize: 987.6 MB
Duration: 00:21:00
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, WMV2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Remy_LaCroix__Remysensual_POV_handjob__Remy_LaCroix._Remy.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: May 13, 2022 1:06 pm
Riley Reid (Riley Reed) - Dildo Face
CATEGORY: Cage, Live Dildo, Stocking, Face Fucked, Vibrator, Femdom
FileSize: 370 MB
Duration: 00:12:19
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Riley_Reid__Dildo_Face__Riley_Reid.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: May 13, 2022 3:38 pm
Riley Reid - Your Secret Desires
FileSize: 195 MB
Duration: 00:05:39
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Riley_Reid__Your_Secret_Desires__Riley_Reid._Your_Secret_Desires.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 13, 2022 6:10 pm
Riley Reid (It's all about ME!)
CATEGORY: Solo, Brunette, Femdom, Stockings, High Heels, Small Tits
DESCRIPTION: You are going to really learn to serve, and to please a woman. Get on your knees and worship my pussy, I want you to lick me until I cum. From my tight little ass hole to my clit licking back and forth giving me pleasure. Suck on my clit until I am dripping wet, make ME cum over and over. I want to use that mouth to masturbate myself because IT IS ALL ABOUT MY PLEASURE! Maybe if you learn to pleasure me properly I will let you cum next.
FileSize: 582.2 MB
Duration: 00:09:14

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Riley_Reid._Its_all_about_ME__Riley_Reid.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 13, 2022 8:42 pm
Riley Reid (Swell in your Cage)
CATEGORY: Milking, High Heels, Stockings, Brunette, Chastity, Femdom, Small Tits
DESCRIPTION: Riley Reid is a cruel tease, she is going to make this bitch squirm with her tease & denial games. His cock is stuffed in a metal chastity cage, Riley wants to see is cock swell in the cage. The more uncomfortable his erection is, the more fun she is having.
FileSize: 796.4 MB
Duration: 00:12:37

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Riley_Reid._Swell_in_your_Cage__Riley_Reid.mp4