Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 23, 2022 4:11 am
Anna Deville (Cum Addiction)
CATEGORY: Brunette, Solo, Femdom, Small Tits
DESCRIPTION: I have some dirty fun planned for you today... We are going to be edge and cum training your cock. I want you stroking & edging until pre-cum drips from the tip. Once your cock is slimy and oozing pre-cum I want you to give it a taste. Good boys always eat their cum. Savor the cums flavor & continue edging. I want your face buried in my ass while you edge up to the grand finale orgasm! Right after shooting a hot load I want you licking the cum from your hands.
Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 924.4 MB
Duration: 00:10:57
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Anna_Deville._Cum_Addiction__Anna_Deville.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 23, 2022 6:43 am
Anna Deville (Debt for Dick)
CATEGORY: Femdom, Brunette, Stockings, Small Tits, Strapon
DESCRIPTION: Miss Anna is more than pissed at her literally worthless slave for embarrassing her today. After only two transactions his weak ass credit cards were declined and cut her shopping trip very short. Luckily the day wasn't a total waste as her 1st purchase will be perfect for the punishment he is about to receive. Not only is she going to royally fuck his ass but every last cent in his bank account will be used to buy the biggest dildos to keep turning his ass out. This is only just the start as he learns his place from his son's dominant and extra sadistic girlfriend.
FileSize: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:18:08

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Anna_Deville._Debt_for_Dick__Anna_Deville.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 23, 2022 9:15 am
Anny Aurora - Addicted to Dick
CATEGORY: Pegging, Anal, Strapon, Femdom
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Anny Aurora has a big, thick German dick that loves to stretch out a boy's tight fuck-hole. She pulls her slut out of his cage and gives him that deep, hard dicking that his hole has been waiting for. It only takes one real good fuck until her slave becomes completely addicted to the size and power of her cock...exactly how she wants it!
FileSize: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:15:28

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Anny_Aurora__Addicted_to_Dick__Anny_Aurora.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 23, 2022 11:47 am
Anny Aurora - Cock Submission
CATEGORY: Femdom, Anal, Bondage, Chastity, Pegging, Strapon
DESCRIPTION: German Mistress Anny makes her bitch-boy prove his obedience by worshiping every inch of her thick, strap-on cock.
FileSize: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:15:51

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Anny_Aurora__Cock_Submission__Anny_Aurora.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 23, 2022 2:19 pm
Anny Aurora - Cocks Always Locked
CATEGORY: Zapper, Chastity, Femdom, FaceSitting, Bondage
DESCRIPTION: German Mistress Annie Aurora may be young but she takes ownership very seriously when it comes to her slaves. She expects and demands pure obedience from all men that want to grovel at her feet. The best way to keep any man under complete control is by showing them exactly who owns that pesky cock. Her slave's manhood is kept caged and locked shut 24/7/365 with no chance of ever escaping. The longer men have their basic right of orgasming taken away the more obedient a slave will become. Mistress Annie makes sure her newest bitch knows exactly what life will be like as a man without a functioning cock. She teases and toys with his helpless body getting great satisfaction from his complete and total sexual frustration.
FileSize: 791.9 MB
Duration: 00:09:21

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Anny_Aurora__Cocks_Always_Locked__Anny_Aurora.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 23, 2022 4:51 pm
Anny Aurora - Cum Treat
CATEGORY: Handjobs, Cum Eating, Femdom, Bondage, Milking
DESCRIPTION: German Goddess Anny Aurora allows her gimp bitch to finally cum this month as a reward for being so obedient. She gets off on making her slave's eat every last drop of their load and feeds it directly into the hole of his locked & padded hood. Her bitch will soon learn that all slave's eat their own cum in the house of Goddess Anny Aurora.
FileSize: 921.8 MB
Duration: 00:10:52

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Anny_Aurora__Cum_Treat__Anny_Aurora.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 23, 2022 7:23 pm
Anny Aurora - Gimp Cock Trainer
CATEGORY: Femdom, Cum Eating, Handjob, Milking, Bondage
DESCRIPTION: German Goddess Anny Aurora is a very strict owner who makes sure her slaves always know their place. Her gimp needs to be reminded of who owns that cock by suffering thru intense edging frustrations before being allowed his monthly orgasm. He will be begging and pleading to cum knowing once more that he has no control over his orgasms or anything for that matter.
FileSize: 999.4 MB
Duration: 00:11:44

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Anny_Aurora__Gimp_Cock_Trainer__Anny_Aurora.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 23, 2022 9:55 pm
Anny Aurora - Hurt yourself for Annie
CATEGORY: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
DESCRIPTION: Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get hard. I want to have some fun with you. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. If you want to stare at my perfect tits it comes at a price! I want you to slap your cock and hurt yourself for me! Seeing you hurt yourself makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have punish your cock. Show me how obedient you are.
FileSize: 850.1 MB
Duration: 00:09:59

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Anny_Aurora__Hurt_yourself_for_Annie__Anny_Aurora.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 24, 2022 12:27 am
Aria Alexander (aka Sasha Nexx) / Cruel Cum Trainer
CATEGORY: Femdom Handjob, Female Domination, Mistress
FileSize: 427.8 MB
Duration: 00:07:33

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Aria_Alexander__Aria_Alexander.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 24, 2022 2:59 am
Ariana Marie - Edging Vibrations
CATEGORY: Handjobs, Milking, Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Ariana Marie will allow her slave the pleasure of cumming but only after enduring an immense amount of edging. She loves to watch him squirm and suffer in sexual frustration as he begs to blow his monthly load. She edges and milks his cock while keeping him fully restrained and helpless just as slaves should always be.
FileSize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:13:42

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ariana_Marie__Edging_Vibrations__Ariana_Marie.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 24, 2022 5:31 am
Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez - Double Foot Sex
CATEGORY: Femdom, Footjob, Foot Worship, Milking, Handjob, Humiliation
DESCRIPTION: Mistresses Ariana and Alina give you an overdose of their beautiful soles and toes as they rub them all over your body and that rock, hard cock. They love to make a man submit to their feet as they use them to milk out a load of cum from your slave balls. Once they are finished fucking your cock with their soles you will never want a handjob again.
FileSize: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:16:19

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ariana_Marie_Alina_Lopez__Double_Foot_Sex__Ariana_Marie_Alina_Lopez.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 24, 2022 8:03 am
Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez - Double Scum
CATEGORY: Flogging, Femdom, Humiliation, Boot Worship
DESCRIPTION: Double the boots, double the licking and double the abuse for one lucky foot bitch of Goddess Ariana Marie and Alina Lopez. They put their groveling slave's mouth to the test to make sure he has the skills and stamina to worship, lick, and clean every last speck of filth from their leather boots.
FileSize: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:13:21

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ariana_Marie_Alina_Lopez__Double_Scum__Ariana_Marie_Alina_Lopez.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 24, 2022 10:35 am
Arianne and Brianne-Happiness in Slavery
CATEGORY: FACE SITTING, HANDJOB, BLOWJOB, FEMDOM
DESCRIPTION: Includes: Pizza boy is sadistically **** into slavery where his cock will be milked over and over. ****: creampies, face sitting, kissing, impregnation fantasy"Make us cum or else.."The pizza boy, JD, rings the doorbell. Arianne rushes to hide behind the door, her voice is hushed but hurried, "here he is..hurry!" Brianne opens the door in a sheer fishnet bodysuit, JD's jaw drops. He says awestruck, "I.. uh... have your large pie, extra pineapple." Arianne's eyes wide, she puts her hands over her mouth to keep her excited giggle from being heard. Brianne brushes off her annoyance with her overly ambitious friend and continues their plan of action, "Oh! Silly me.. I forgot the money in my purse. Come on in."JD can't wait to cross over the threshold into her house, his eyes gawk at her apple butt as she turns to walk up the stairs. The door closes and Arianne comes in for the knock down. The scene is unspeakable!Brianne is annoyed with her sweet, sadistic girlfriend. They have to figure a way to get his limp body up the stairs. They huff and pull the muscular young man up the stairs, "how are we going to get his dick hard now?" Arianne sheepishly apologizes, "sowwy... I just got a little carried away."The girls tie him to the bed when he wakes up in a groggy state. Brianne tells him the plan, "you give us your seed, BOTH of us, and we let you see another day." Arianne tells him the truth in much more blatant terms. Brianne hushes Arianne, "don't scare the boy, we need his cock hard. Check the size.. is it adequate?" Arianne grabs his cock and rubs the thick shaft up and down, it's already hard, "mmmm," she says. Brianne tells the boy, "she likes it, you're a lucky boy."Arianne is the first to drain him. She rides his cock after they tease him with a blow job. "Look at his face," Brianne tells her, "he was born a submissive." Brianne forces him to cum in Arianne, in a way that should not be described in words. Arianne catches her breath and Brianne cuts his ties. Arianne tells the exhausted boy, "I know how she likes it.. we'll cut you loose, and I know you won't run." the boy sees in horror that he has no choice but to do as the sadistic girls instruct. He will fuck them, he will pump them full of cum. The girls demand to be impregnated, and he will be captive until they are both carrying his baby. Arianne puts a heavy-duty collar around his neck and grasps it at the base, she purrs, "pump her, in and out, you're our dick, our milking boy, fuck her tight little pussy." He cums inside of her. Brianne trembles in ecstasy. Arianne and Brianne tie him up. He'll be ready to be milked again in an hour.
FileSize: 969.8 MB
Duration: 00:22:05
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Arianne_and_BrianneHappiness_in_Slavery__Arianne_BrianneHappiness_in_Slavery.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 24, 2022 1:07 pm
Ash and Nickey (Ash Hollywood, Nickey Huntsman) - You Have Such A Beautiful Cunt
CATEGORY: Lesbo, Cunilingus, Femdom
DESCRIPTION: Oh yes, Ash most definitely has a beautiful cunt. So beautiful that Nickey loves nothing more than to lick it while Ash enjoys a cigarette. And so it goes this lovely and lazy afternoon with both master and servant assuming their roles, Ash sitting comfortably enjoying her nicotine break with her pet appropriately kneeling in front of her tenderly licking her womanhood.
FileSize: 87.4 MB
Duration: 00:03:47
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ash_and_Nickey__You_Have_Such_A_Beautiful_Cunt__Nickey_Huntsman_Ash_Nickey.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 24, 2022 3:39 pm
Ash Hollywood - Two Finger Ruin
CATEGORY: FemDom, Handjobs
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Ash controls every orgasm you will ever have and how you will have it. She is a sexy cruel tease, stroking your dick hard then extra slow with only two fingers to keep you right on the edge.Ash loves seeing that sexual frustration build more and more as she slowly edges your cock closer & closer to orgasm. You cannot fight the urge to cum any longer and explode without permission resulting in a ruined orgasm and another 2 weeks of painful chastity.
FileSize: 382.2 MB
Duration: 00:06:58

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ash_Hollywood__Two_Finger_Ruin__Ash_Hollywood.mp4