Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 10, 2023 12:11 pm
Licking Girls Feet - Worship my nasty and dirty feet, young bitch!

screenshotscreenshot

Lora, Polina

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:15:24
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC

Licking_Girls_Feet__Worship_my_nasty_and_dirty_feet_young_bitch_4K_UHD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 10, 2023 2:53 pm
Lily - Face Sitting in Shiny Bodysuit (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot

Lily
Lily wants to tease her chastity beta while wearing a shiny bodysuit. The shiny drives betas crazy. Lily grinds her pussy and ass all over his stupid face. The beta squirms around because he can not breathe very well underneath Lily. Lily giggles. Male suffering is funny to pretty girls. The beta endures all sorts of discomfort to be near her. Lily is bratty to her beta. "Quit moving! Get back in there!" The beta suffers for his Princess. His penis is too small and that is why he is caged and locked. The beta struggles for air but Lily pushes his head right back under.

screenshot

FileSize: 4.21 GB
Duration: 00:12:11
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Lily__Face_Sitting_in_Shiny_Bodysuit_4K_UHD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 10, 2023 9:35 pm
Macy Cartel (Allows Cuck To Perform Oral Service In Boyfriends Absence / 2019)

screenshotscreenshot

Macy Cartel
Macy's boyfriend is out playing sports, but she's horny! Macy decides to use her cuckold's mouth while her boyfriend is out. It's a real privilege for the cuck to be able to orally service his Princess. Macy makes her cuckold lick her pussy and ass while locked in chastity for her. After she's had her orgasm, Macy marches the cuckold right to the ATM. She wants to use his bank account next. When she's finished using him in whichever ways bring her pleasure, she will lock him in his cage to rest until her boyfriend gets home.

screenshot

FileSize: 1004.7 MB
Duration: 00:13:32
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Macy_Cartel_Allows_Cuck_To_Perform_Oral_Service_In_Boyfriends_Absence_Full_HD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 11, 2023 12:56 am
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Rick Fantana, Tommy Pistol (Reservation: Cuckold / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Rick Fantana, Tommy Pistol
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe's Hotel Divine has been busy! Rick Fantana noticed the new hotel on his way to his construction job and thought he'd check in for an hour on his lunch break. He's welcomed by the divine gimp and to Rick's surprise nothing is what it seems. It's obvious he has stepped into a world unlike any other. Maitresse Madeline emerges from a bath of milk and rose peddles covered head to toe in latex. She slithers and slides over to him with the help of her gimp and without missing a beat Rick realizes his place in this triad.His raging cock is locked and trapped in chastity while Madeline slips her latex flesh up and down his body and sucks her gimps raging hard cock and spitting back into Rick's belt. Madeline is skull fucked hard, just the way she likes it, producing so much saliva. This is the only nectar of pleasure Rick gets to enjoy of Madeline's large, perfect, wet lips.Rick's bent over and penetrated with Madeline large long stick. The on going theme of Divine Hotel is to torment men not with pain but with pleasure. Rick adores having his prostate milked and Madeline hits his multiple orgasm button over and over again but pulls out every single time he is about to cum. You see he has made a cuckolding reservation and that means the only ones cumming are Madeline and her gimp bull! Madeline gets railed hard in her hungry, evil pussy while Rick is made to watch on his back getting pounded in his ass and denied every time he's on the edge. Orgasm after orgasm and Madeline is finally ready for her gimp bull to cum. She takes two loads of his in her mouth and swallows it all down. Lucky for Rick she sends him back to work with one last kiss and just the smallest scent of the sex he will never have with her.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:43:58
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe_Tommy_Pistol_Reservation_Cuckold_HD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 11, 2023 4:16 am
Mandy Marx - Ass Out Boy / Ass Out Boy (teaseandthankyou)

screenshotscreenshot

Mandy Marx
My swinging fuck doll. Ass strapped out so that I have full access to use his hole as I please. I test out multiple cocks on him until he's whining and moaning my name. Shhh. Dolls aren't supposed to speak.

screenshot

FileSize: 658.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:27

Mandy_Marx_Ass_Out_Boy_Full_HD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 11, 2023 7:38 am
Mean Black Bitches / (Glenn King / Kick Ass)

screenshotscreenshot

Candace Von, Misty Stone, Kaleah, Erika Vution
Do you long to be at the feet of a Superior Black Woman? Then this DVD is for you! Four Ebony Queens put slaveboys in their proper place with lots of whiteboy humiliation, **** black asshole licking, nasty nude facesitting, sweaty interracial foot worship, and more!

screenshotscreenshot

Format: AVI
FileSize: 1.36 GB
Duration: 02:32:57
Video: 512x384 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

Mean_Black_Bitches_SD_1.avi
Mean_Black_Bitches_SD_2.avi
blackgreystar888
Added: May 11, 2023 9:00 pm
Miss Alessa Milano - Sissy Double Trouble / Sissy Double Trouble (germanmistresses)

screenshotscreenshot

Miss Alessa Milano

screenshot

FileSize: 309.3 MB
Duration: 00:10:27
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Miss_Alessa_Milano__Sissy_Double_Trouble_HD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 12, 2023 12:21 am
Miss Melisande Sin - Slave Pendulum - Melisande Sin & Maya Sin

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:10:57

Miss_Melisande_Sin__Slave_Pendulum_Melisande_Sin__Maya_Sin_Full_HD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 12, 2023 7:03 am
Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel (Kinky Girls On His Face / 2019)

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Amanda, Mistress Ariel
The slave is on his back and he is waiting for Mistress Ariel and Mistress Amanda to decide which girl sits on his head and which on his chest. But the girls can't decide so they take turns and on top of that sometimes both girls try to sit on his face. Even though it seems a very nice experience, the weight of them on his nose and lips can make him suffer a little bit.

screenshot

FileSize: 388.8 MB
Duration: 00:09:17

Mistress_Amanda__Mistress_Ariel_Kinky_Girls_On_His_Face_HD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 12, 2023 12:24 pm
Mistress Ariel (Ariel's Famous Strokes / 2018 )

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Ariel
Mistress Ariel stands proud and tall next to her slave, who is crying loudly on the caning bench. She is grabbing her cane in her firm hands and looking for the next spot on the ugly slave's naked ass. He always deseves a good punishment, because his mouth is big and Ariel hates him from the bottom of her heart. Now finally he gets a whole lot of strokes from her cane and she gives all her power to the hits, watching his eyes through the black mask.

screenshot

FileSize: 662.8 MB
Duration: 00:12:05
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Mistress_Ariel_Ariels_Famous_Strokes_Full_HD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 12, 2023 1:50 pm
Mistress Ariel (Slave Got Trampled / 2018 )

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Ariel
Mistress Ariel doesn't spare her slave, today he suffers a great amount of humiliation from his wonderful mistress. Ariel is wearing a pair of sexy leggings and her signature high heel ankle boots. The slave has to lay on his back and bear as she steps on his body with the brutally thin heels, then steps on his head and face and even crouches on his face to make him suffer even more.

screenshot

FileSize: 407.6 MB
Duration: 00:06:40

Mistress_Ariel_Slave_Got_Trampled_Full_HD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 12, 2023 8:28 pm
Mistress Gaia Dildo Pony

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Gaia
I have my slave ready to receive some pony training. I thought I would try a novel way to give him some added incentive. So I have a large dildo to hand, and I'm going to use it on my ponyboy. With him already in the saddle and waiting, and as you can see I have placed him on the bench near the wall. His dildo has a sucker at the end, and I'm going to make sure it doesn't fall out of his sorry ass. I tell him obedience is key, as I shove the dildo into his ass and stick it to the wall. My ponyboy is now ready to go. I mount him and begin to whip him with my riding crop. As he goes back and forth, he is also getting a good ass fucking at the same time. It's turned out to be a great incentive. Riding him harder and harder, I'm enjoying making sure he suffers. What a good little dildo pony.

screenshot

FileSize: 303.1 MB
Duration: 00:08:08

Mistress_Gaia_Dildo_Pony_Full_HD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 12, 2023 11:49 pm
Mistress Sidonia (Bound Dollification / 2020)

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Sidonia
Mistress Sidonia is transforming her new male slave into a beautiful bimbo dolly for her to play with. She locks his cock up in tight, permanent chastity and wraps the body in skin coloured, tight bondage wrap, double hooding with a sendep rubber mask and then a thick, high quality female mask. Mistress is pleased with this first stage, the bimbo is coming to life, so she dresses her in a slutty latex dress and stockings, completing the stunning transformation. She then focuses on reassigning the doll's erogenous zone from her locked up cock to her new special pussy, which Mistress opens up with her fingering, until dolly is moaning in pleasure and ready to be entered with a big strapon dick, which is soon being pounding hard into her tight hole. Finally, Mistress dresses her doll in a tight latex hobble dress, finished with bondage straps, where she is left until she is needed for playtime again.

screenshot

FileSize: 937.4 MB
Duration: 00:27:56

Mistress_Sidonia_Bound_Dollification_HD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 13, 2023 6:47 am
Mistress Tess - No squirming / No squirming (clips4sale)

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Tess, Miss Roper and Mistress Mika
Mistress Tess, Miss Roper and Mistress Mika don't like a squirmer. When they're fucking ass they don't want to struggle to thrust their dicks deep and hard, squirmers make life difficult and they don't want that. This slave is under strict instructions and having just seen the Ladies beat a man to tears he knows that the best thing for him to do is just lay there and take the devastating ass fucking that is about to come his way!

screenshot

FileSize: 574.4 MB
Duration: 00:09:30
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

Mistress_Tess__No_squirming_Full_HD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 13, 2023 12:27 pm
Mona Wales - The Filthiest Fucking Slut: Mona Wales Degrades Tony Orlando in Public

screenshotscreenshot

Mona Wales, Tony Orlando
Today is the day. Mona Wales is dressed in a sexy latex outfit, getting her dirty slut slave Tony Orlando ready to leave their hotel room. The filthiest people in the world have gathered to see Tony paraded around as a shiny spectacle. Will Tony behave? Will he embarrass Mona? An electrified butt plug stuffed in Tony's fuck hole will guarantee his compliance. Luckily Tony's head is covered in latex so we are spared the sight of his disgusting face. Mona leads a collared Tony by the leash, walking on all fours like a shiny, sleazy, greasy beast. Down the hall to the elevator and down to the convention below. "Make way for the pervert", Mona warns. Tony is slapped and spit upon by random women. His face rubbed in another woman's ass. Tony's bare torso is a canvas -- women laugh and write what a filthy pig he is, a disgusting filthy piggy slut. Mona orders Tony to lay on his back on the dirty carpet and people take pictures of the filthy slut. Mona flogs the freak gimp for all to see. Tony's back and ass take a hard flogging. Mona's idea of a treat, lick the boots of a strange woman. More hits on his back, Tony must announce he is a disgusting pervert. This filthy piece of trash is a real spectacle. He whimpers, 'thank you mommy'. Who does Tony want to play with next? Mona pulls out her zapper, hits Tony across the chest. Other women approach, pulling his nipples and kicking his ass with their high heels. Make way for the freak show -- the most disgusting man on the planet. Tony is flat on the floor, belly exposed to the zapper, humiliated in front of the crowd. He's called a pervert. Scum! Back to the hotel room, an exhausted Tony now must defend his title of filthiest human on the planet. She fucks his ass with her strap-on cock. The disgusting little scum bucket lays on his stomach, getting drilled from behind. Now that his little fuck hole is nicely stretched out it's good and ready for Mona's fist. She's going to shove her whole hand in his ass. Tony loves this, he wants to cum but he has to beg first. The little maggoty cum whore is not allowed to cum but Mona won't stop stroking his hard shaft. He can't help but fail his mistress. Now he must suck her dick clean and swallow her pubic hair. Can this filthy gimp prove to Mona that he will do anything for her cunt? Mona sits on his face, zapping his balls, he better give her a nice hard orgasm. Mona doesn't hold back on the zapper while she rides his face.

screenshot

FileSize: 561.7 MB
Duration: 00:51:14
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Mona_Fucking_Slut_Mona_Wales_Degrades_Tony_Orlando_in_Public_SD.mp4