Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 25, 2022 6:20 am
Giselle Palmer (24.10.17.)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Giselle Palmer has a boyfriend, and he's a white boy. She's always had her eye on some of her boyfriend's African-American friends...one, in particular. He's a buffed Bull, and it seems he's always over at their house. In fact, today he's taking a shower before he and Giselle meet Giselle's boyfriend over at the local sports bar. But the Bull has some other plans. Not only does he want to bang Giselle, but the Bull wants to document it on his cell phone! Giselle isn't going to lie: she's always wondered what it would be like to bang some of her boyfriend's hot, black friends...and today, she's going to get her wish. The Bull is also going to take Giselle's ass, not matter how much she screams! She's never had anything as big as The Bull's thick, black meat stretch her shit pipe. Hurt's so good! Pain as pleasure! She'll swallow The Bull's thick load, too, and still make it to the sports bar in time. Giselle's boyfriend won't suspect a thing at all!
Actors: Giselle Palmer

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 901.4 MB
Duration: 00:27:33
Resolution: 1280x720

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/iq12drd74en8
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 25, 2022 3:56 am
Giselle Palmer (24.10.17.)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Giselle Palmer has a boyfriend, and he's a white boy. She's always had her eye on some of her boyfriend's African-American friends...one, in particular. He's a buffed Bull, and it seems he's always over at their house. In fact, today he's taking a shower before he and Giselle meet Giselle's boyfriend over at the local sports bar. But the Bull has some other plans. Not only does he want to bang Giselle, but the Bull wants to document it on his cell phone! Giselle isn't going to lie: she's always wondered what it would be like to bang some of her boyfriend's hot, black friends...and today, she's going to get her wish. The Bull is also going to take Giselle's ass, not matter how much she screams! She's never had anything as big as The Bull's thick, black meat stretch her shit pipe. Hurt's so good! Pain as pleasure! She'll swallow The Bull's thick load, too, and still make it to the sports bar in time. Giselle's boyfriend won't suspect a thing at all!
Actors: Giselle Palmer

Video Size: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:27:33
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/pps2n58abmyi
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 25, 2022 1:39 am
Ginger (Ginger Some Genuine Redhead Pussy / 24.08.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Ginger

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:23:52

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/xpsqknv2ucl5
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 25, 2022 12:50 am
Gabrielle Gucci - White Wife Begs For Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Gabrielle is an elegant looking, tattooed European MILF with short, dark red hair, and we find her walking through a mall with her husband, when they see a black stud and she convinces him to come back to their place to fulfill her fantasy of fucking a black man while her spouse watches. Back at their place, the swarthy Lothario is soon stripping her to admire her toned body, but once he unfurls his ginormous, inky black dinosaur dick, she enthusiastically sucks it with sluttish glee while her husband fondles her tits. While hubby pulls her butt cheeks apart in doggie, their black stud rams his sable horse cock into her and she moans ecstatically. But, wanting to sample all her charms, the black dude is soon drilling his ebony donkey dick into her bunghole with resolute resolve while she euphorically groans in whorish delight. They briefly enjoy some vigorous anal reverse cowgirl before moving into spoon, where he drills her pussy before moving onto her asshole again firing his jet black meat missile into her with fiery fervor as she fingers her clit, moaning in sluttish exultation. Once in doggie, her husband crawls underneath for a close up as the ebony stud alternates between working his coal black wonder wang into pussy and asshole, and she moans in whorish jubilation. Unable to hold back, the stud deposits a hefty creampie in her pussy, which her boyfriend licks up as it slowly oozes out in great white gobs of goo. BTW, for any foot fetishists out there, Gabrielle has really awesome feet, so enjoy.

Video Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:32:21

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/aj77clx3hv6n
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 25, 2022 12:49 am
Francesca DiCaprio (Lo psicologo e l'uomo nero / 2015-11-20)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : This hot young girl has got a problem : she can't rest well, 'cause she always has nightmares and strange dreams. During the last dream she met a black stud who tries to have sex with her. Her doctor will help her to solve the problem with an hardcore cure!
Actors: Francesca DiCaprio

Video Size: 2.68 GB
Duration: 00:47:07

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/vr1mjsjdw4vq
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 25, 2022 12:48 am
Eveline Dellai, Silvia Dellai (The Dellai twins Share a stallion in an Anal Threeway / 04.05.17.)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : For the first time, Private bring you a hardcore scene with two real twin sisters, welcome Eveline Silvia Dellai! It is every man's fantasy but this hung stud's dreams cum true in Babysitting Twin Sisters, he drops his pants and gets himself a double blowjob. Then, this threeway turns hardcore with some insane pussy pounding action that can only be followed up with some ass splitting anal. After their tight asses have been slammed by his monster cock, Silvia wins herself a sticky creampie and then lets the juice fall into her sister's hungry mouth.
Actors: Eveline Dellai, Silvia Dellai

Video Size: 715.3 MB
Duration: 00:21:16

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/23r1bmkcr7kv
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 24, 2022 2:21 pm
Eveline Dellai, Silvia Dellai (The Dellai twins Share a stallion in an Anal Threeway / 04.05.17.)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : For the first time, Private bring you a hardcore scene with two real twin sisters, welcome Eveline Silvia Dellai! It is every man's fantasy but this hung stud's dreams cum true in Babysitting Twin Sisters, he drops his pants and gets himself a double blowjob. Then, this threeway turns hardcore with some insane pussy pounding action that can only be followed up with some ass splitting anal. After their tight asses have been slammed by his monster cock, Silvia wins herself a sticky creampie and then lets the juice fall into her sister's hungry mouth.
Actors: Eveline Dellai, Silvia Dellai

Video Size: 2.25 GB
Duration: 00:21:16
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/tackc6n0alk9
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 24, 2022 12:06 pm
Eveline Dellai & Sylvia Dellai real TWINS assfucked together with Timea Bella SZ1056 / 11.11.2017

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors:
Timea Bella, Eveline Dellai, Silvia Dellai, Kid Jamaica, Erik Everhard, Tony Brooklyn

Video Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:49:09

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/o6c8gpo152r1
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 24, 2022 9:50 am
Eva Lovia (Eva: Part 5 / 03.09.17.)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Eva continues to rack up her sexual experiences in the name of her latest novel, and her publisher is taken aback by her work and knows that she is writing from experience. But he does have one concern - how does this story end? When he asks her what her biggest fantasy is, she tells him. She's always wanted to be with two men at the same time. So now it's time to write the final chapter.
Actors: Eva Lovia

Video Size: 3.89 GB
Duration: 00:44:50

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/qshcynmu6fgg
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 24, 2022 7:35 am
Eva Lovia (Eva: Part 5 / 03.09.17.)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Eva continues to rack up her sexual experiences in the name of her latest novel, and her publisher is taken aback by her work and knows that she is writing from experience. But he does have one concern - how does this story end? When he asks her what her biggest fantasy is, she tells him. She's always wanted to be with two men at the same time. So now it's time to write the final chapter.
Actors: Eva Lovia

Video Size: 2.61 GB
Duration: 00:44:50

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/9os54mt3og6a
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 24, 2022 12:48 am
Ella Hughes & Rebecca Moore (Queen Of Thrones: Part 4 (A XXX Parody) / 19.08.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : In the stunning conclusion of the series, Queen Sexcei dominates her handmaiden while the Dead Walkers gather at her gate. Can John Doe turn the tide and save the kingdom from imminent destruction? If Queen Sexcei is going down, she's going to go down on some serious cock first. It's up to John and the rest of his crew to fill all of her dirty holes, while bringing justice to Westerness.
Actors: Ella Hughes & Rebecca Moore

Video Size: 2.7 GB
Duration: 00:31:55

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/anh9554i8wj6
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 24, 2022 12:47 am
Denisse - Please Fuck My Wife'S Ass

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Denisse is a gorgeous European brunette with a tight, toned body She's strolling with her husband when they see a black man, whom they convince to come home with them and fuck her while the husband watches. Once there, she can't get his humongous inky black horse cock in her mouth fast enough, sucking him with ravenous, wolfish hunger while her husband watches. Her helpful hubby then spreads her ass cheeks to give their swarthy Lothario a clear view as he fervently pounds his jet black monster cock into her gluttonous pussy in doggie and she moans in sluttish rapture. He then relocates his coal black donkey dick into her bunghole, stretching her sphincter to its limits, sending her into a moaning, dick-drunk delirium. Then her husband crawls underneath to lick her clit while her asshole is pounded mercilessly. Flipping her over into missionary, the stud vehemently plows his stygian titanic tool into her pretty bald pussy as she moans in orgiastic exultation. Their dark knight continues to pound her pussy in spoon while her hubby licks her clit and she moans ecstatically, which is amplified when he drives his big black dick up her back alley. Mounted on his tenebrous towering obelisk of lust in anal reverse cowgirl with her man licking her clit, she seems to have an out of body experience, lost in lust, moaning deliriously. Their sable Romeo then pounds her in spoon until he blows his wad over the top of her pussy, which the husband quickly licks up to feed to his wife in a messy snowball kiss.

Video Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:32:37

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/tn2ka6u04xok
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 23, 2022 11:13 am
DaddysLuder (He fucked me like a dog in the ass / 4/23/17)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : After my Stecher recently had yet gecreampied me like a dog, he climbed today with his hard hitting strap my ass. In between I wondered really why I even put off him in this phase horny my rosette. I must confess, it was painful and yet so awesome that is. where he has constantly asked of me definitely a nice number perverse that I observe exactly how his cock inside encounters again and again in my asshole. The whole thing was almost as exceptionally dirty like the end when my Ficker me I threw his sperm in the face while he again and again my finger into his asshole had to push. Do you fancy because even in this kind of anal horizontal refreshment?
Actors: DaddysLuder

Video Format: Flash Video
File Extension: flv
Video Size: 206.9 MB
Duration: 00:07:32

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/x6b4y9ulbewy
DoxaxS
Added: Aug 23, 2022 8:57 am
Czech Streets 99

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Guys, this is a brand new story. You won't be able to wrap your head around what just happened to me while looking for a new apartment. The real estate agent waiting for me, Petra J., was an amazing busty MILF in a smart suite. Unbelievable hottie, it almost made my cock hurt watching her in that tight dress. I couldn't take it for very long and offered her 30, 000 CZK in cash, asked no questions, bent her over the table and fucked her hard. She was horny as fuck, let me tell you, she wanted it almost more than me. She squirted all over the place and yelled like crazy. No wonder since I fucked her tight ass as well. That slut deserved it all, even the cum shower that landed on her face. Wildest fuck ever!!!
For some reason she seemed quite pissed when we finished and literally kicked me out of the apartment. What the fuck was that? Anyway, this super hot mom was worth it, she was the best I have fucked so far.

Video Size: 600.6 MB
Duration: 00:20:21

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/erksdxil57ns