Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 03, 2022 3:06 pm
Penny Pax - Submissive Wife: Kinky Anal Couple Explores Limits When No Means Yes
CATEGORY: BDSM, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Caning, Stockings, Creampie, Flogging, Spanking, Anal, Bondage, Vibrator, Blowjob, Hardcore
DESCRIPTION: Stunning Penny Pax is getting ready for a work trip. Dressed in heels and stockings and tight underwear, she is dressing alone in her bedroom. Her sex craved husband comes in to greet her and cannot keep his hands off this beauty. She pushes him and tells him no over and over again. But he is demanding. Luckily for this couple she lets him in on a little kinky secret. No means Yes. Seth Gamble throws her over on the couch, pulls up her dress and slaps her round ass red! He gets out the rope and ties her up. She scream no no no, this isn't what she wanted. Seth pulls out his hard cock and fucks her wet tight pussy right there on the couch. Stripped naked Penny is then tied to the pillar. Nipple clamps on her huge tits. She deep throats her husbands massive cock. But he desires something more. Pain. He brings out the crop and cane. Penny screams in pain and pleasure. She is then tied to the bed ass up in the air. Seth fucks her tight pussy again before moving on to her hungry asshole. She takes a deep anal pounding while getting flogged. The hitatchi comes out and gets her screaming with orgasm. Flipped over again, her feet are caned and the Wartenberg wheel torments her body before Seth takes a final turn on his submissive wife. She begs for his cum and Seth fills her pussy up with a creampie.
Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 542.5 MB
Duration: 00:49:29
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Penny_Wife_Kinky_Anal_Couple_Explores_Limits_When_No_Means_Yes__Seth_Gamble.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 03, 2022 5:38 pm
Penny Pax - Submissive Wife: Kinky Anal Couple Explores Limits When No Means Yes
CATEGORY: Bondage, Hardcore, Flogging, Blowjob, Spanking, Nipple Clamps, Anal, BDSM, Caning, Ball Gag, Stockings, Vibrator, Creampie
DESCRIPTION: Stunning Penny Pax is getting ready for a work trip. Dressed in heels and stockings and tight underwear, she is dressing alone in her bedroom. Her sex craved husband comes in to greet her and cannot keep his hands off this beauty. She pushes him and tells him no over and over again. But he is demanding. Luckily for this couple she lets him in on a little kinky secret. No means Yes. Seth Gamble throws her over on the couch, pulls up her dress and slaps her round ass red! He gets out the rope and ties her up. She scream no no no, this isn't what she wanted. Seth pulls out his hard cock and fucks her wet tight pussy right there on the couch. Stripped naked Penny is then tied to the pillar. Nipple clamps on her huge tits. She deep throats her husbands massive cock. But he desires something more. Pain. He brings out the crop and cane. Penny screams in pain and pleasure. She is then tied to the bed ass up in the air. Seth fucks her tight pussy again before moving on to her hungry asshole. She takes a deep anal pounding while getting flogged. The hitatchi comes out and gets her screaming with orgasm. Flipped over again, her feet are caned and the Wartenberg wheel torments her body before Seth takes a final turn on his submissive wife. She begs for his cum and Seth fills her pussy up with a creampie.
FileSize: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:49:29
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Penny_Wife_Kinky_Anal_Couple_Explores_Limits_When_No_Means_Yes__Seth_Gamble.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 03, 2022 8:10 pm
Pferd und Reiter / (Alex D / EVS / Alex D)
CATEGORY: Domination, Latex, Fetish, Fetish, Bizarre, Rubber, BDSM
DESCRIPTION: The Pony-Girl in harness and broken by a stallion's hard cock. Then he also plans for the rider. The desire slave held in the dungeon and this slave is checked for loading capacity and obedience. On instruction of mistress Silvia she may be used for the desire satisfaction.
Format: AVI
FileSize: 727.7 MB
Duration: 01:10:44
Video: 640x464 (1.379), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Pferd_und_Reiter__XNK3791_Herrin_Silvia_Jennifer_LeClare_as_Jacky_XNK3792.avi
blackgreystar888
Added: May 03, 2022 10:42 pm
Please Punish Us - Miss Sultrybelle / (Miss Sultrybelle) (Miss Belle, Gemma Irons (Irongemxxx), Ashley Benson)
CATEGORY: caning, bdsm, spanking
DESCRIPTION: Gemma and Ash are two of Miss Belle's best students. They have come to see her on their last day at high school. They have an unusual request for Miss Belle. They have never been punished due to their good behaviour and they want to know what it's like to receive severe punishment. Miss Belle warns them that it would be very painful with marks that would last a long time.They ask to receive 50 strokes as that is the most punishment. miss Belle has given to one of her students. Ash receives 50 with the prison reformatory cane and Gemma receives 40 with the prison reformatory cane and 10 with the Canadian prison strap.
FileSize: 442.7 MB
Duration: 00:24:42
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Please_Punish_Us__Miss_Sultrybelle__Miss_Belle_Gemma_Irons_Ashley_Benson.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 04, 2022 1:14 am
Pony 2 Girl /
CATEGORY: Domination, Bondage, Slave Training, Pony Play, Humiliation
DESCRIPTION: Kidnapped and **** to submit to cruel Pony Girl training at the hands of the wicked Pony Trainers, made to sleep on the cold stone floor of the dungeon, Ariel thought her lot couldn't get any worse
FileSize: 1.99 GB
Duration: 01:01:01

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Pony_2_Girl__Michael_Stamp_Danielle_Maye_Zoe_Page_Hywel_Phillips.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 04, 2022 3:46 am
Princess Donna Dolore, Leilani Leeane (Adorable 19 year old is Bound and Ass Fucked in Public)
CATEGORY: Domination, Hardcore, BDSM, Bondage
DESCRIPTION: Leilani Leanne is just about the sexiest 19 year old slut I know. We drag her into a local bookstore and degrade her by making her
wear a sign that read "dumb slut" for all the patrons. Then we fuck her ass, fist her pussy till she cries, make her squirt all over the floor, suck a
strangers cock, eat his cum, and kick her to the curb.
Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 874.4 MB
Duration: 01:12:57
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Princess_Donna_Dolore_Princess_Donna_Dolore.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: May 04, 2022 6:18 am
Prisoner 777121 - Miss Sultrybelle / (Miss Sultrybelle) (Miss Belle, Gemma Irons (Irongemxxx) )
CATEGORY: spanking, bdsm, prison play, caning
DESCRIPTION: Gemma has been found guilty of shoplifting and she is taken by the new guard to correctional officer Belle for a 24 stroke caning. Due to the number of strokes Miss Belle lays in hard and leaves beautiful vivid stripes. Gemma is marked after only one stroke!The guard restrains Gemma and then counts after each severe stroke is administered. After the caning Gemma is led away by the guard to start her custodial sentence.There is a bonus interview with Holly and Gemma and also a bonus split screen section where yo see every stroke from the bottom cam and the face cam.
FileSize: 1.72 GB
Duration: 00:24:26

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Prisoner_777121__Miss_Sultrybelle__Miss_Belle_Gemma_Irons.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 04, 2022 8:50 am
Punching Bag - Jessica
CATEGORY: lezdom, slow motion, punching, boxing, bondage, orgasm, BDSM
FileSize: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:28:21
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Punching_Bag__Jessica__Punching_Bag._Jessica.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 04, 2022 4:26 pm
QS (Merry Clitmas) (Full video)
CATEGORY: Selftorture, Needles
DESCRIPTION: I have done a little mix of different kind of self-torments for Christmas: pussy stretching and stuffing with huge dildos, two chocolate Santa, Christmas ornaments, a fake Christmas tree made of brush and some piercing play. Three medical needles went through my each nipple and one needle right through my clitoris. My clit has never been pierced with medical needles before and mainly not by me. I was fucking proud of myself that I could do it and I really loved it in a strange way so you can except more of it in the future.
FileSize: 2.36 GB
Duration: 00:40:43
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
QS._Merry_Clitmas.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 04, 2022 6:58 pm
Qual der Wahl (AlexD)
CATEGORY: Fetish, Lesbians, Latex, Leather, Blowjob, Domination
Format: AVI
FileSize: 700.5 MB
Duration: 01:20:58
Video: 720x576 (5:4), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Qual_der_Wahl__Herrin_Silvia_Jacky.avi
blackgreystar888
Added: May 05, 2022 12:02 am
Raven Eve - Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordination Part 1-4
CATEGORY: Busty, BDSM, chairtied, Breast bondage, Brunettes, crotchrope, pantyhose, gags, ballgag, not barefoot, MILF
DESCRIPTION: If you remember from when the 1st episode ended, Raven allowed the allure of Ariel's feet to distract her from her job and today she must atone for her infractions. I lead Raen in with her wrists bound behind her back. I roughly manhandle her for a while. I roughly grope and smack her tits with a hand oer her mouth or a handfull of her hair. I turn her howeer I please by using her tit as a handle. Raven yelps and breathes heavy as I smack her ass. She is soon harness gagged and her wrist rope is tied up oer her shoulders to keep her hands out of the way. I tie her harness gag overhead as I sit on the sofa and watch her turn for me. I watch amused as Ariel, chained and gagged in the corner, looks on wide-eyed and worried. Raven's ass is slapped and spanked for a while longer before I untie her and make her strip. I leave her in her pantyhose and boots, before tying her in a chair in front of a sturdy post. Her arms are bound behind her and around the post. The rest of the clip is of Raven being tied securely to the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I continue binding Raven before removing er harness gag. Tears form after a few face slaps... She is starting to regret her earlier selfish decisions. She is gagged with a roll of vetwrap and a lot of black tape, before I continue binding her to the chair and post. I eventually remove the cruel gag and tie her hair back and up to the post. I utilize a dental mouth spreader(don't know what they are called) before nose hooking Raven. This is where Part 2 ends.This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Raven's elbows are pushed together and tied stringently around the post. Her forearms are also tied, before her hands are taped together and to the post. To keep her quiet, I clamp her tongue before tying the clamp off. I think Raven will think about her actions next time she is told to do something. I forgot nipple clamps... Yes her nipples are clover clamped. The clamps are then pulled tight and tied off as well. Raven endures this cruel, escape proof, and stringent bondage for the rest of the clip, while Ariel watches on gagged and chained to the wall. This is where Part 3 ends.This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I thought making Ariel and Raven worship each others feet would be a punishment, but I was obviously wrong. They both seem to have a voracious appetite for feet. This is not what I had in mind so I finally end the little foot orgy that they have going on and take them both back to their cages. I also added some behind the scenes footage of Raven after she was freed from her chair bondage.
FileSize: 4.27 GB
Duration: 01:25:42
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Raven_Eve__Torturers_Apprentice_Must_Atone_for_Her_Insubordination_Part_14__Raven_Eve.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 05, 2022 5:06 am
Rebel Rhyder - The Cause
CATEGORY: Humiliation, BDSM, Bondage, Torture
FileSize: 2.17 GB
Duration: 00:40:49
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Rebel_Rhyder__The_Cause__Rebel_Rhyder.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 05, 2022 7:38 am
Rebel Rhyder (Lurk)
CATEGORY: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping
DESCRIPTION: Feeling safe inside your own home is one of those luxuries that not everyone has. Ever since moving in I haven't felt alone. The authorities are worthless and cruel.I could feel his eyes on my body as I showered. I told everyone I knew, but people stopped believing me. After all I would have seen something, I would have caught him.There's a point at which you begin to feel crazy. When you can't tell reality from paranoia.Then it suddenly became real. He WAS there! He touched my body in ways only an intimate partner is supposed to. He said he was my boyfriend.I'm not crazy after all, no it's much worse. He's the crazy one!
FileSize: 2.42 GB
Duration: 00:45:28
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Rebel_Rhyder._Lurk__Rebel_Rhyder.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 05, 2022 10:11 am
Red Organza
CATEGORY: piercing, organza, BDSM, lezdom, needle, sewing, bondage, stitching, curved, spanking, ribbon, orgasm
DESCRIPTION: Ruby is a real piercing addict so she happily offered her pussy to Jessica to sew it up with a blunt and curved matress needle threaded with a nice red organza ribbon. This is a sequel of my Essence of Agony movie and I can tell you that it was one of my most painful sessions ever so kudos to Ruby. The pain drives you crazy twice at every piercing, first when the very blunt needle broke through the tissues very slowly and second time when the thicker part of the needle with the ribbon goes through the hole. The difference between the medical needle and this blunt sewing needle is not just that the latter is much more painful than the medical one but it is completely clean too. Ruby had eight holes in her pussy and she got a very nicely decorated and closed up pussy in the end. Jessica was so happy about her artwork that she had a huge orgasm while she was spanking Ruby's stitched up pussy.
FileSize: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:30:51
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Red_Organza__Red_Organza.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: May 05, 2022 12:42 pm
Renata Is Studying
CATEGORY: Whipping, BDSM, Torture, Pain, Spanking, Humiliation
DESCRIPTION: Renata must take a language exam. Her teacher knows that the young girl is in a vulnerable position. In addition, her cunt is very sensitive. Real screams, real tears!
FileSize: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:28:21
Video: 1920x1080 (1.896), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Renata_Is_Studying__Renata_Fox.mp4