Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 10, 2022 4:44 am
Arabella - udder press
CATEGORY: Ball Gag, Double Breast Pump, Tied, Redhead, Lactation, Bondage, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage
DESCRIPTION: The farmer has Arabella locked in a super tight metal corset. Her udders are in the udder press, designed to squeeze more milk towards the nipples. He keeps tightening the udder press! Arabella is helpless to stop him, as she gets chained to the milking stand, ready for her daily session. The milking process is quite painful when your udders are clamped tightly. This makes the nipples more erect and they get sucked further into the cups. Arabella gets gagged with a massive 2 inch gag. Her life is now only milking and udder torture. She is getting used to it.
Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 988.1 MB
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Arabella_udder_press__Arabella.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 10, 2022 7:16 am
Ariel Anderssen, Raven Eve (The Torturer's Apprentice)
CATEGORY: Brunettes, ballgag, business attire, stockings, not barefoot, BDSM, Blondes, gags, office attire, MILF
DESCRIPTION: Raven fetches Ariel and brings her to me. I decide to let her interrogate Ariel on her own for the most part. Ariel is quite vocal about the way she is being treated and I soon ballgag her. I instruct Raven to not engage with the prisoners and to simply gag them. Raven is not quite tall enough to string Ariel up, so I help her with that as well. Raven strips her down to her garter and stockings and then gropes, and roughly woman handles her as Ariel yelps and screams. I return and manhandle her before tying her in a new position. Raven does not let up and continues slap groping her tits as I bind her. This is where Part 1 ends. This was a custom video... If you would like your very own write me.Objective accomplished!
FileSize: 3.02 GB
Duration: 00:47:19
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ariel_Anderssen_Raven_Eve._The_Torturers_Apprentice__Raven_Eve_Ariel_Anderssen.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 10, 2022 9:48 am
Ariel - milked on the Sybian
CATEGORY: bondage, milking machine, Sybian, nipple clamps
DESCRIPTION: Beautiful teen Ariel gets another session! Remember how we captured her and put her on the milking bed? Her big young udders are perfect for HuCow training, but she needs more nipple attention. We start off by giving her some nipple clamps to make her nipples more sensitive. That's always a good preparation for the goat milker. Ariel then discovers the Sybian machine, she has never seen anything like that before! She curiously tries the controls: one dial makes the machine vibrate, while the other makes the dildo rotate. She is shocked, but very intrigued, so she sits on the machine to try it. However, we soon cuff her hands behind her back and take over the controls, while we milk her at high power with the goat milker. Ariel was so turned on from the Sybian, she almost didn't feel the pain on her nipples. She is such a great addition to our herd, we are definitely keeping this beauty!
FileSize: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:15:25

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Ariel_milked_on_the_Sybian__Ariel.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 10, 2022 12:20 pm
Arizona Ponygirls / (ShadowPlayers)
CATEGORY: Outdoors, Domination, Bondage, Pet play, Ponyplay, Ponygirl, Training, Lesbians
DESCRIPTION: "Hailey and Annabelle - Ponygirls Hailey Young and AnnaBelle Lee play on the banks of an Arizona river, kissing and licking each other pussies and making love. They are interrupted by Lillith who harnesses them to a ponycart for naked training in the desert. Bonus scene: all three girls are tied naked to a railroad trestle.
"Sybil Hawthorn - Beautiful and busty Sybil is trained in a corral, ridden through the desert, and rewarded with an orgasm. After being driven through a livestock chute, she is trained in hurdle jumping, her gorgeous breasts bouncing in rhythm. She also gets several good cane stripes on her ass for disobedience."AnnaBelle Lee - AnnaBelle gets her initial solo training in hurdle jumping and cart pulling by another river and among pristine desert mountains and colorful cactus blooms."Kelly - Kelly is led to her ponycart training in shackles, naked and barefoot on a rocky desert path. Afterwards, she endures naked slave labor, digging and carrying. Dirt and water are thrown on her to increase her misery."
Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 955.6 MB
Duration: 01:43:50
Video: 480x360 (4:3), fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Arizona_Ponygirls__AnnaBelle_Lee_Kelly_Lillith_Sybil_Hawthorn_Hailey_Young.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2022 1:00 am
Audrey, John - I Want Your Attention / (Punishedbrats)
CATEGORY: Spanking, BDSM
DESCRIPTION: Audrey and John, the newlyweds, had just left a terrific summer pool party and upon their arrival home they were quite in the mood. During their sexual activities, Audrey noticed that John was rather aggressive that night in his approach to love making. Deep thrusts and hair pulling were the order of that night. Afterwards, as the couple sat talking, Audrey inquired about his lack of tenderness. John noted that he was upset with her flirting with the men at the party, especially his brother. Audrey then let it be known that she felt neglected as all John could focus on was work and she needed attention. John stood up his bride and removed her robe. Audrey thought she was to be penetrated twice in one night hoping for more tenderness this time. Instead, she found herself over her husband's lap and getting a hard spanking as John instructed that he works so many hours a week to provide for their life together. All Audrey could do was cry out as John gave the brat all of the attention she required. John spanked his lovely wife until he was certain that she knew not to disrespect him and that she was loved. Once she was let up, Audrey jumped up and down and tried rubbing to minimize the pain from her red hot bottom. Soon, the couple was back on the couch with a second round of sex about to occur.
FileSize: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:09:53
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Audrey_John__I_Want_Your_Attention__John_Audrey.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2022 3:32 am
Mark Davis, Kristina Rose
CATEGORY: bdsm, public, Fetish, newcyber, submission, bondage
FileSize: 693.7 MB
Duration: 00:57:53
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Aug_7_2009__Mark_Davis_Kristina_Rose__Kristina_Rose_Aug_7_2009._Mark_Davis.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2022 1:40 pm
Baby Sid (Jessica 3K)
CATEGORY: Torture, Humiliation, BDSM, Whipping
DESCRIPTION: Each Jessica is gotten in a different way. I was taken from the parking lot of a seedy motel. Walking to my car some guy tried to help me with my bag.I was transported to some dark dungeon. I could feel his hands on me, his hot breath as he took in my scent.His weaselly voice made my skin crawl as he put his cock inside me. I begged him not to, but he was in control.The pain he inflicted was terrible, but nothing compared to the final torment as he impaled me on the machine. The Jessica 3000.
FileSize: 2.94 GB
Duration: 00:55:01
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Baby_Sid._Jessica_3K__Baby_Sid.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2022 4:12 pm
BB401 Little Caprice (Little Caprice - Heavy Clasp Belt)
CATEGORY: Leather Bondage, Collar, BDSM, High Heels, Humiliation
DESCRIPTION: We have Little Caprice again! She is just so cute! This time we have a special surprise for her: a fitness belt that can be made VERY tight by closing it even further with a huge snap-shut metal clasp. Of course, Caprice is not going to like this super tight corset belt, so we had to restrain her in a way that she couldn't reach the big clasp. A chicken wing tie was the obvious solution. Caprice really wanted to get out of this tight heavy leather belt, but she couldn't figure out a way to get some air. It was really tight. A nice pair of frogtie belts made her completely helpless and struggling for relief. So cute!
FileSize: 355.3 MB
Duration: 00:04:04
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
BB401_Little_Caprice._Little_Caprice_Heavy_Clasp_Belt__Little_Caprice.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2022 6:44 pm
BB414 Little Keira (Little Keira - Tight Armbinder)
CATEGORY: Collar, Ballgag, BDSM, Armbinder, Leather Bondage, High Heels, Humiliation
DESCRIPTION: While it's probably not very apparent from the pictures, Keira is only about 5 feet tall. She is tiny! Of course, high heels add some height, but even with these super tall heels, she remains our Little Keira. She is one of the best new bondage talents we have discovered recently: Keira is very flexible. She can fit into the tightest and smallest armbinder without any problems. Does she like it? Maybe not so much. But surely she can deal with it for half an hour.. or can she?
FileSize: 325.4 MB
Duration: 00:03:59

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
BB414_Little_Keira._Little_Keira_Tight_Armbinder__Little_Keira.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2022 9:16 pm
BB491 Natalia Forrest (Natalia Forrest Vs The Heretic Fork)
CATEGORY: High Heels, Stockings, Heretic Fork, Leather Bondage, Humiliation, Collar, BDSM
DESCRIPTION: Beautiful Natalia Forrest always complains about everything. She is very posh and she won't stop talking when we tie her up, because she can not believe we would treat her like that. So it is always necessary to gag her. But this time, we found another thing that might stop her from complaining: the heretic fork. A four pronged device strapped to a girl's neck which will poke into her jaw and neck if she opens her mouth. Let's see if this will keep Natalia Forrest quiet!
FileSize: 450.1 MB
Duration: 00:04:09

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
BB491_Natalia_Forrest._Natalia_Forrest_Vs_The_Heretic_Fork__Natalia_Forrest.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2022 11:48 pm
Bella & Demi - The yoke
CATEGORY: Blonde, BBW, Double Breast Pump, Nipple Clamps, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Lesbo, Goat Milker
DESCRIPTION: So recently we added Bella to the herd, because she wrote us a convincing email that the HuCow life is all she desires. She brought her friend Demi for support, just to watch her initiation, but as you know something unexpected happened, and now Demi is part of our herd too! These two new HuCows are so proud! And we are glad to have some real friends in our herd, so they can support each other. Because the HuCow life is not easy. Especially since we have a new machine, the compact cow milker. Just like the compact goat milker, it is extremely powerful for its size. And the metal cups are much heavier, stretching the nipples much more. We installed a cow yoke for Bella, so she could get milked by this new machine. Fortunately for her, Demi was there to massage, oil, and suckle on those massive udders. We love our HuCow duo!!
FileSize: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:13:07

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Bella__Demi_The_yoke__Bella_Demi.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2022 2:20 am
Best Of KinkKrew 1 (KinkKrew)
CATEGORY: Bondage, Fetish, All Sex, Anal, BDSM, Fisting
DESCRIPTION: KinkKrew hat für ihren ersten Best Of insgesamt 4 Szenen ausgewählt, die einen tiefen Einblick in die Machart dieses außergewöhnlichen Labels bieten. Um diese Kriterium erfüllen zu können, bietet Best Of Vol. 1 zwei Szenen von Frank Gun, der für die
Format: AVI
FileSize: 2.05 GB
Duration: 03:27:00
Video: 576x320 (1.85:1), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Best_Of_KinkKrew_1__Mandy_Bright_Bonny_Bon_Dora_Venter_1.avi
Best_Of_KinkKrew_1__Mandy_Bright_Bonny_Bon_Dora_Venter_2.avi
Best_Of_KinkKrew_1__Mandy_Bright_Bonny_Bon_Dora_Venter_3.avi
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2022 4:52 am
Black Fashion / (Master Costello/Off-Limits Media) (Master Rob, Zofe Olivia, Sklavin Anabelle, Micha S)
CATEGORY: Wax, Fisting, SM, Pussy, Spanking, BDSM, Bondage, Domination
Format: AVI
FileSize: 699.9 MB
Duration: 01:25:34
Video: 576x320 (16:9), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Black_Fashion__Master_Rob_Zofe_Olivia_Micha_S_Sklavin_Anabelle.avi
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2022 7:24 am
Bobbi, Sami - Bobbi & Sami Caught Together (pt 1 - 2) (Realspankingsinstitute)
CATEGORY: Spanking, Fetish, BDSM
DESCRIPTION: Bobbi and Sami are caught in bed together, earning them a hard spanking and strapping.
FileSize: 194.3 MB
Duration: 00:09:01
Video: 960x720 (4:3), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Bobbi_Sami__Bobbi__Sami_Caught_Together__Bobbi_Sami_1.mp4
Bobbi_Sami__Bobbi__Sami_Caught_Together__Bobbi_Sami_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2022 9:56 am
Bondage Sex 8 / (Centaur Celluloid)
CATEGORY: Bondage, Fetish, All Sex
DESCRIPTION: Natasha's Bondage Sex 8 features Natasha taking it hard while bound and gagged! Five bondage vignettes featuring damsel action including: tying, gagging, hand-gagging chloroform, stripping, groping, dildo action, anal action and searing hot fucking action! Natasha endures the hardcore bondage sex action from Isaac W. in every scene in lots of different positions! Includes never-before-seen footage not available anywhere else!
FileSize: 579.6 MB
Duration: 01:03:00
Video: 480x360 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE k2s:
Bondage_Sex_8__Isaac_W_Natasha_Flade.wmv