Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 14, 2022 4:31 pm
Cameron Canada - Problem Employee Pt I-II

screenshotscreenshot

Cameron Canada
Part 1
Cameron's one of those 'problem employees'. You know the type. Always late. Always a fucking excuse. She's uttered her last excuse to her fed up boss on this day however. She claims she wants her job. She pleads to keep it and suddenly her bluff is called. The ultimatum from her boss is simple...strip bare or hit the bricks. Stunned, Cameron strips down and finds herself bound tightly. Despite her binds, she somehow struggles to her feet and makes it to the door only to find it locked. Her escape attempt infuriates her employer even more and sets the stage for what will surely be a attitude correction session to remember...Part 2
Cameron probably thought this was just another idle threat by her supervisor. A little more extreme than usual, but idle nonetheless. She's been shaking her ass and getting away with whatever she wants for so long now...Her eyes grow wide however when he rolls her over on her back and buries a vibe in her pussy. Her passive aggressive behavior shall no longer be tolerated and this will be her last chance..

screenshotscreenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 198.3 MB
Duration: 00:17:51
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Cameron_Canada__Problem_Employee_Pt_III__Cameron_Canada_1.mp4
Cameron_Canada__Problem_Employee_Pt_III__Cameron_Canada_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 14, 2022 4:37 pm
Cards of Pain DUO (Lady Tatjana, Lady Amanda, Lady Ariel)

screenshotscreenshot

We are back with the DUO format of your favorite pain game, which is a special version of your favorite pain game CARDS OF PAIN. We thought we should end the feud between Amanda and Ariel, so we offered them the highest prize in our history: $25,000, that they can win ONLY if they co-operate in this special edition. They can either both win or lose.
The special rules are as follows: This time they have to distribute 200 strokes among the five body parts. They must complete 2-2 rounds individually with each other's support, and one last round together, sharing the punishment. If in the individual rounds one player cannot continue, the other player can save the round by taking double the remaining strokes for that round.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.14 GB
Duration: 01:08:48
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Cards_of_Pain_DUO__Lady_Amanda_Lady_Tatjana_Lady_Ariel.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 14, 2022 4:40 pm
Cards of Pain RLD - Dorothy (Dorothy, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana)

screenshotscreenshot

After losing her regular Cards of Pain game, we were able to persuade Dorothy to play the RELOADED version of the same game, in which, unlike the regular version, if the player is unhappy with the card she has drawn for a turn, she may draw a new card - for 10 additional strokes. This option can only be used once in a round. The rest of the rules remain the same: the player must distribute 100 strokes to 5 body parts. Each round is slightly changed by a "lucky card" that the player draws. Dorothy is dominated by Amanda and Tatjana.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 01:08:30
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Cards_of_Pain_RLD__Dorothy__Lady_Tatjana_Lady_Amanda_Dorothy.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 14, 2022 7:13 pm
Blond Slut Paraded Around The Room With A Fist In Her Cunt!

screenshotscreenshot

Carter Cruise
Pretty in Pink! Carter Cruise is the giggling tease next door who you've always wanted to fuck silly. That is precisely what happens. Pounded in the ass and pussy, extreme fisting, face fucking, squirting and flogging. She loves it and literally begs for more.

screenshot

FileSize: 4.66 GB
Duration: 01:05:36
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Carter_Cruise__Blond_Slut_Paraded_Around_The_Room_With_A_Fist_In_Her_Cunt__Carter_Cruise.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 14, 2022 11:03 pm
Cee, Rosaleen Young - Black And Blue / Blackpen / (Spankmybottom)

screenshotscreenshot

Sometimes the most trivial offence can lead to very a situation. Rosaleen sadly learned this, much to her own discomfort. Miss C is a woman who demands high standards always. And woe betide those who try to drop below the line!

screenshot

FileSize: 293 MB
Duration: 00:18:51
Video: 720x576 (5:4), 25.000 fps, AVC

Cee_Rosaleen_Young__Black_And_Blue__Cee_Rosaleen_Young.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 15, 2022 1:19 am
Chanel Preston - Dominant Master Owns My Sub Pussy

screenshotscreenshot

Redhead beauty Chanel Preston gets tied up, and when her breasts get exposed James Deen clamps her pretty little nipples.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.63 GB
Duration: 01:12:45
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Chanel_Owns_My_Sub_Pussy__Chanel_Preston._Dominant_Master_Owns_My_Sub_Pussy.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 15, 2022 4:59 pm
Chanel Preston - Dominant Master Owns My Sub Pussy

screenshotscreenshot

Redhead beauty Chanel Preston gets tied up, and when her breasts get exposed James Deen clamps her pretty little nipples.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.58 GB
Duration: 01:12:45
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Chanel_Owns_My_Sub_Pussy__Chanel_Preston._Dominant_Master_Owns_My_Sub_Pussy.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 15, 2022 5:03 pm
Chanel Preston stuck in stocks and worked over by 2 cocks, brutal deepthroat and multiple orgasms! Chanel Preston, Matt Williams, Owen Gray

screenshotscreenshot

Chanel Preston, Matt Williams, Owen Gray
Lush Chanel Preston is here today to do what she does best. Which is suck and fuck with the animal intensity she brings to every scene she does. This is a sexual freak that loves what she does with an undeniable passion. Here at Sexuallybroken we know just how to reward that sort of passion-stick the bitch in stocks and drill her down without mercy from both ends until she is cross-eyed.
The set up is simplicity in itself. Bound down on her knees in a custom made wooden bondage device, the stocks are at the perfect height for cock worship. Chanel can not move or shift or dodge the dick in any way, she is reduced to just a face pussy. We walk right up and sheath ourselves down to the hilt. All she can do is endure and hang on for the ride, opening up her throat as wide as possible. One after another the dicks take turns tag teaming her face. The drool flows out and down over the stocks, pooling onto the floor.
The beauty of this position is how easily it can be shifted, and without even bothering to take Chanel out of the stocks, we rotate it enough so that she is now standing on her feet and bent over. This opens up both ends for our use, and we take immediate advantage of that fact. Both throat and pussy are thoroughly owned. We take her from both sides and try and meet in the middle. This sexual beast is becoming tamed. Her eyes are glassy and as the cocks work her over and her limbs become limp, only the bondage holds her up.
This fuck doll is throughly used and blasted out into the outer realms of sexual subspace. A good serving of top shelf cock always does the trick. We leave her in the stocks, lolling in deep subspace. She makes a handy decoration to the studio, we might leave her there for a while yet...

screenshot

FileSize: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:24:32
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Chanel_Preston_stuck_in_stocks_and_worked_over_by_2_cocks_Matt_Williams.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 15, 2022 5:05 pm
Shock The System, Part 3: The Hologram Submits

screenshotscreenshot

Chanel Preston, Veruca James, Lilith Luxe
It is the year 2116. The human race has survived a near asteroid collision, a nuclear holocaust, and domination by artificial intelligence. Humanity remains the lifeblood of its technological overlords and any behavior that doesn't serve the system is deemed a threat. Activists, intellectuals, and sexual deviants are considered especially problematic. Those whose actions stray from the prime objective are sent to rehabilitation clinics for reprogramming before they are terminated. The highly classified Patient 058, Lilith Luxe, gets her last chance at rehabilitation. Her treatment requires the attention of two medical practitioners, Chanel Preston and Veruca James. Patient 058 relishes in her treatment including inversion suspension bondage, the zapper, the violet wand, pussy and ass worship, wired pussy and electric anal fucking, face sitting, finger banging, and relentless electro torment!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:58:16
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Chanel_Preston_Chanel_Preston_Veruca_James.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 15, 2022 5:12 pm
Chanel Preston ****d / (Pro villain productions)

screenshotscreenshot

Chanel Preston
Gorgeous Chanel Preston is hosting a dinner party. She steps away for only a moment, into the restroom to freshen up. Her long lovely legs in their stockings are just right, her shiny black heels are perfect. A little black dress clings to her amazing body in all the right places. She primps her hair in the mirror, unaware of the man who has slipped into the restroom with her.He moves in close and she jumps when she finally sees him. Chanel starts to ask him what the hell he's doing in the women's restroom, but with a quick flick of his wrist the switchblade springs out, and she is suddenly very quiet and compliant. He slices her dress away to reveal her stunning breasts, then whispers in her ear and kisses her. Chanel whimpers in terror, but he KNOWS she wants him from the way she was (not) looking at him outside. He KNOWS she wants to be pushed down to her knees before him. His cock comes out and he forces her to beg to suck it. What can poor Chanel do? The knife caresses her cheek as her skillful lips and tongue caress his shaft and balls, increasing his certainty that she truly wants this. Then he grabs her neck and twists her around to all fours, rubbing his glistening wet cock against her exposed pussy. What will happen next? He makes her say it: "You're going to fuck me" but that's not enough. The knife rends her dress to tatters that barely cling to her as he makes her beg for it. Finally he gives it to her, at first slowly, savoring every tight hot inch of her, then harder, faster, more and more brutal. Finally he forces her to beg him to cum inside her, and as she sobs in horror he rams balls deep into her, dumping his full load of cum into her undefended womb. He shreds the final remains of her dress and leaves her there on the bathroom floor, curled up in a ball, naked, brutalized, crying, and oozing his cum from her violated pussy.

screenshot

FileSize: 218.8 MB
Duration: 00:11:52
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Chanel_Preston_****d__Chanel_Preston.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 15, 2022 5:57 pm
Charlotte Sartre: Brutality

screenshotscreenshot

Charlotte Sartre, The Pope
Charlotte's day begins with her tied with rope to a wooden column. Her hands are bound behind her back and rope cinches her at the waist. The Pope goes to work with his flogger and makes her skin nice and sensitive before he puts nipple clamps on her perfect tits. He vibes her sweet pussy and makes it even more sensitive before adding a brutal crotch rope with a twelve-pound bowling ball hanging it from it. Next, Charlotte is made to endure a brutal single point inverted suspension. Her arms are tied in a strappado that is tied to one of her ankles, while all of her weight hangs from a single point around her waist. The Pope takes his time toying with and teasing her. The flogger makes another appearance and Charlotte suffers until she is a perfect shade of red. Add a little breath control and she is ready to explode with orgasms, so The Pope gives her as many as she can handle. In the final scene, Charlotte is on her back, tied to an inclined bench with her hands bound to her hips. Her legs and body are tied tightly to the board. The Pope enters with a big bucket of water and a cloth, ready for some water boarding. Charlotte puts up a good fight, but in the end, the water always wins.

screenshot

FileSize: 893.1 MB
Duration: 00:47:50

Charlotte_Sartre_Brutality__Charlotte_Sartre_The_Pope.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 15, 2022 8:07 pm
Charlotte Sartre: Brutality

screenshotscreenshot

Charlotte Sartre, The Pope
Charlotte's day begins with her tied with rope to a wooden column. Her hands are bound behind her back and rope cinches her at the waist. The Pope goes to work with his flogger and makes her skin nice and sensitive before he puts nipple clamps on her perfect tits. He vibes her sweet pussy and makes it even more sensitive before adding a brutal crotch rope with a twelve-pound bowling ball hanging it from it. Next, Charlotte is made to endure a brutal single point inverted suspension. Her arms are tied in a strappado that is tied to one of her ankles, while all of her weight hangs from a single point around her waist. The Pope takes his time toying with and teasing her. The flogger makes another appearance and Charlotte suffers until she is a perfect shade of red. Add a little breath control and she is ready to explode with orgasms, so The Pope gives her as many as she can handle. In the final scene, Charlotte is on her back, tied to an inclined bench with her hands bound to her hips. Her legs and body are tied tightly to the board. The Pope enters with a big bucket of water and a cloth, ready for some water boarding. Charlotte puts up a good fight, but in the end, the water always wins.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:47:50

Charlotte_Sartre_Brutality__The_Pope_Charlotte_Sartre.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 15, 2022 10:13 pm
Charlotte Sins: All She Wants

screenshotscreenshot

Charlotte Sins, The Pope
Charlotte Sins is a gorgeous blonde who knows exactly what she likes and doesn't like. Today, the Pope gives her everything she likes.and torments her with it! We open to find Charlotte locked against the wall, seated high above the ground, her arms and legs spread. The Pope teases her pussy to relax her, then immediately sets on her with the crop, smacking her body, her pierced tits, and her hungry cunt. Finger fucking her, smacking her and working the vibrator on her relentlessly, the Pope makes her cum again and again. Charlotte is then placed in a locked, semi-inverted mangle of pipe, again with her legs spread so The Pope can get at her pussy and her feet. He uses the crop to tenderize her soles, then continues the torment with a cruel flogging on her ass while working her pussy. She then gets a thick dildo thrust into her throat, before The Pope fucks her pussy with it, making her cum again. Charlotte is lastly bend over a wooden wedge on top of a table, entirely exposed to The Pope's gloved hand, his unforgiving flogger, and a deep fucking with the dick on a stick. Charlotte is left a worn out, sweaty mess of orgasms and gratitude.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:38:07

Charlotte_Sins_All_She_Wants__The_Pope_Charlotte_Sins.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 16, 2022 12:16 am
Chelsea Pfeiffer, Madison Young - Chelsea Spanks: Madison / (Goodspanking)

screenshotscreenshot

Chelsea Pfeiffer, Madison Young
"The first thing I have to say about this video is that Madison Young is one hard player! I've never gone this far spanking any other woman and by the end of this seriously HOT spanking scene, Madison's behind bares proof of it.
Madison's visit with me begins tame enough, with a skirt dusting...the usual beginning of a good hand spanking. But, it quickly becomes clear to me that Madison requires sterner measures. I lift her skirt, spank her a bit more and Madison's panties come down soon thereafter. From there, things begin to heat up considerably. A very firm, bare-bottom hand spanking ensues and Madison's behind colors up, turning a bright red almost immediately. I'm not finished, yet, though and I have Madison begin more clothing removal. After completely removing her shirt AND bra, Madison lies down over my knee for a brisk hairbrush spanking, given with a thick bath-brush. Madison's behind begins to show a little more color...
At this point, I instruct Madison to strip completely and I position my lovely, nude spankee in a bent over the couch position. The final phase of Madison's super-reality spanking is done with my largest, most formidable paddle and I swear, I don't hold back. I land the paddle with all my strength and Madison reacts with more and more passion! It's as though I'm giving her exactly what she wants, as hard as that is for me to believe, even as I'm experiencing it!"

screenshot

FileSize: 660.3 MB
Duration: 00:28:54
Video: 720x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, AVC

Chelsea_Pfeiffer_Madison_Young__Chelsea_Spanks_Madison__Madison_Young_Chelsea_Pfeiffer.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 16, 2022 5:28 pm
Cherie DeVille, Ella Nova, Charlotte Sartre, London River, Carolina Sweets, Holly Hendrix, Penny Barber, Ivy LeBe - SMILFs: The Stepmothers Of Families Tied

screenshotscreenshot

Cherie DeVille, Ella Nova, Derrick Pierce, Charlotte Sartre, London River, Seth Gamble, Carolina Sweets, Mark Davis, Holly Hendrix, Xander Corvus, Penny Barber, Ivy LeBelle
A Mother's Day celebration with the Step Mothers of 'Families Tied' we like to fuck!Derrick Pierce has no idea that his future mother-in-law, Cherie DeVille is part owner of Ella Nova's ass. He tries to reassure his blushing bride-to-be that she has nothing to worry about, they will all get along fine, as long as Cherie can respect him as the man of the house. What follows is a melee of sex, bondage, and competition for dominance.
Mommy's GirlCharlotte Sartre is a moody little bitch with a bad attitude. Step-mom London River and new husband Derrick Pierce put her in her place.
Ungrateful Goth Teen Fucked Into Line By Step-ParentsCarolina Sweets is a hot little teen that wants to be good, but her horny pussy gets her in trouble every time. Her uptight aunt, Cherie DeVille catches her masturbating and punishes her with some good old fashioned spanking. When Seth Gamble arrives, he takes full advantage of both of their weaknesses, fucking and humiliating them both!
Psycho Anal Step-MommyMark Davis, the sadistic butler, seduces a sexy 18 year old Holly Hendrix and her slutty step-mother, Cherie Deville in a dark game of sexual blackmail and servitude with rough anal, punishment, bondage, and fisting.
Black Mailed: Step-Mother & Daughter Sexually PunishedSlutty step-mother, Penny Barber just wants anal for the holidays. Her step son, Xander brings home girlfriend, Ivy LeBelle so they can both get their hands on her. Xander fucks them both with his huge cock til they all have screaming orgasms.
Cock Crazed Step-Mommy Just Wants Anal

screenshot

FileSize: 3.82 GB
Duration: 03:28:22

Cherie_DeVille_Charlotte_Sartre_Holly_Hendrix_London_River_Ella_Nova.mp4