Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 29, 2022 6:30 pm
Xaya Lovelle - Punish my Ass Inside and Out

screenshotscreenshot

Xaya Lovelle
After her super intense first session, Xaya returned, covered in bruises and with a sore asshole. You see, she likes suffering and likes the physical record of it. So what could Dr. Mercies do out of the kindness of his heart but to lay bruises upon bruises and to add anal soreness on top of anal soreness. This session is for you sick fucks who like to see an already wrecked ass get wrecked on top of its wreckage. Know, at least, that Xaya enjoyed this, in a masochistic kind of way.

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 981.5 MB
Duration: 01:03:35
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Xaya_Lovelle__Punish_my_Ass_Inside_and_Out__Xaya_Lovelle.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 06, 2022 5:04 pm
Aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie - Rubber (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie)
When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:29:22
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

1016__Jessica_Rose_1016_Sharon_Engert_Sharon_Marie_Shari_Taylor.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 06, 2022 7:21 pm
Aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie - 1016 Live (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:49:40

1016__Sharon_Engert_1016_Jessica_Rose_Sharon_Marie_Shari_Taylor.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 06, 2022 9:30 pm
The Cabin (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:46:23

1020__The_Cabin__1020.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 06, 2022 11:48 pm
Aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie - Rubber (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie). When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:29:22

1016__Jessica_Rose_1016_Sharon_Engert_Sharon_Marie_Shari_Taylor.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 07, 2022 2:02 am
1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie) - 1016 Live (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:49:40

1016__Sharon_Engert_1016_Jessica_Rose_Sharon_Marie_Shari_Taylor.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 07, 2022 4:23 am
The Cabin (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:46:23

1020__The_Cabin__1020.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 07, 2022 6:35 am
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 07, 2022 12:27 pm
Sister Dee - The Submission of 314 Part Three

screenshotscreenshot

314, Sister Dee
314 is ass up attached to the table. Such inviting globes need attention. A solid caning is just what she needs. Her tears are so delicious as she struggles to maintain composure. The hits just keep on coming. Once her ass is red and striped she needs to eat. If you though it was going to be something tasty you haven't been watching. 314 gets a disgusting can of dog food that spends it's time on the floor, then on her face, and finally in her mouth. She's put into the chair and the electricity is connected. It's time for a good old fashion interrogation. As the questions get harder it's clear 314 is struggling to take the electricity. Her sobs are beautiful!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.42 GB
Duration: 01:10:35
Video: 850x478 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

314_Sister_Dee__The_Submission_of_314_Part_Three__314_Sister_Dee.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 07, 2022 2:48 pm
Leeches (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

411 - The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive. This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke). But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

screenshot

FileSize: 735.3 MB
Duration: 00:48:52
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

411__Leeches.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 07, 2022 4:28 pm
411 (Leeches) (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

411, Tank, PD. The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

screenshot

Duration: 00:48:47
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

411._Leeches__411_PD_Tank.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 07, 2022 5:57 pm
6-Way Bikini Bondage Wrestling (part2)

screenshotscreenshot

VeVe, Indra, Jade, Savannah, Athena, ShaSha. Here's how it works: The ladies all draw numbers at random, 1 to 6. Wrestlers 1 and 2 match up, Wrestlers 3 and 4 match up. But Wrestlers 5 and 6 get byes and will wait; they will jump in to each take on the winners of the first matches. The first two matches take place simultaneously, but as opponents get hogtied and new opponents join, anything can happen. Once a wrestler has been hogtied, she gets dragged off the mat and has to watch the rest of the tourney while bound. It all comes down to a final two wrestlers, who battle it out in front of the 4 hogtied women until a winner emerges to gag them all and put the 5 losers through a punishment round. Got it? Good! Let's do it! ... oh, and by the way, no teamwork or double-teaming is allowed. But jeering, cheering, and heckling is encouraged!

screenshot

FileSize: 839.8 MB
Duration: 00:32:28
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

6Way_Bikini_Bondage_Wrestling__Savannah_Athena_ShaSha_Indra_Jade_VeVe.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 07, 2022 8:13 pm
A Judicial Caning For 5 Inmates: Kajira Bound / (Kajira Bound)

screenshotscreenshot

Kajira Bound, Sarah Gregory. Kajira is the 5th and final girl to take her punishment. This clip features the full scene of her harsh 1st time, 24-stroke cold caning punishment. She is naked and tied to the punishment bench by nurse Gregory. Every stroke, side, and rear angle is covered throughout the caning. Kajira's pert unblemished bottom receives visible welts... you also get to see every teardrop and the following flood of tears fall from her cute face from the very 1st stroke in the reaction cam angle as she takes the heavy rattan Malaysian Punishment Cane, full strength. No Mercy.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:30:02
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC

A_Judicial_Caning_For_5_Inmates_Kajira_Bound__Sarah_Gregory_Kajira_Bound.mov
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 07, 2022 10:38 pm
A perfect slavegirl

screenshotscreenshot

Lady Mercedes

screenshot

FileSize: 709.5 MB
Duration: 00:42:46
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

A_perfect_slavegirl__Lady_Mercedes.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 08, 2022 12:47 am
Abella Danger - Abella Danger: The Sex Toy (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Xander Corvus, Abella Danger
Gorgeous brunette stunner Abella Danger is The Sex Toy for hot stud Xander Corvus. Every day he comes home from a long day of work, pours a stiff drink and gets his sex toy out of the closet where he stores her safely. Adorned in nipple clamps, ball gag, leather straps, stockings and garters with fetish high heels Xander leads his ready and willing toy by a leash into his bedroom. She can barely walk because her legs are strapped together in tight leather bondage making each step challenging and precarious in those spiked heels. Abella's mouth is watering as she is excited to get the chance to please her master's cock. Xander's thick dick slides into her mouth and down her deep throat. She can handle every last inch of it. He gives her a good throat face fuck with his massive hard cock and she just can't get enough. Xander straps Abella's legs out wide open into the splits position and flogs her nice ass until she is screaming with pleasure. Her back arches and she shakes her curvy ass at Xander begging for more. He flogs her pussy making her squeal but it just makes this pain slut horny and want to fuck. What more could you ask for in a Sex Toy? With Abella's face plastered to the floor and her arms chained and locked to the couch Xander gives her pussy a deep hard fucking as she is upside down. Submission has never felt so good. Onto the bed now Abella is on her back, legs spread open and wrists strapped to her ankles. Xander flogs her pussy and perky natural tits until he crams his meaty cock back inside her. He canes her sensitive feet and fucks her ass and pussy until she cums again and again from anal. Xander shoots his load all over Abella's ass and then puts his Sex Toy back in the closet for next time.

screenshot

FileSize: 768.7 MB
Duration: 00:40:41
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Abella_Danger__Abella_Danger_The_Sex_Toy__Abella_Danger_Xander_Corvus.mp4