Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 04, 2023 9:36 am
Aiden Starr, Sheena Shaw - Spike & Trixie

screenshotscreenshot

Wearing fishnet stockings, heels, plus spotted ears and a black tail butt plug, gorgeous Sheena Shaw is a sexy cosplay dog named Trixie. She's invited neighbor dog Spike to play -- that's busty Aiden Starr in a corset and heels topped with a canine mask. Spike is one sassy, dominant bitch, but both pretty mutts are androgynous, sporting tits, pussies and huge, strap-on cocks! As Spike's truly massive phallus fucks Trixie's panting, slobbering mouth, Trixie's beautiful behind bounces and her tail wags happily...Big boobs protruding from her bra, Spike works the tail/toy in Trixie's hotly winking anus. Spike's metal anal fetish hook stretches Trixie's asshole. Spit bubbles run down Trixie's face as she sucks Spike's gigantic strap-on. A fat, segmented, clear glass dildo drills Trixie's lube-sloppy derriere to deep, wide gaping, with lewd rectal noises echoing! Trixie's fingers stretch her butthole further. Spike lubricates her strap-on and buttfucks Trixie, whose flexible sphincter gapes seriously. Trixie tastes the toy ass-to-mouth. Irrepressible Spike vigorously fists masturbating Trixie's flexible bunghole! Titty fuck: Spike slickens her huge jugs and buries Trixie's tool in cleavage. And Spike takes a ride, her tight twat clenching Trixie's strap-on. Trixie says Spike will be visiting more!

Genre: Big Tits, Clips, Flexible, Ass To Mouth, Dildo, Lesbian, 1080p, Fishnet, Busty, Fetish, HD, Dominant, Butt Plug, Cosplay, Brunette, Gape, Anal

Cast: Aiden Starr, Sheena Shaw

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:40:31
FileSize: 2.06 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Aiden_Starr_Sheena_Shaw_Spike_Trixie_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 04, 2023 6:36 am
Aiden Starr, Sheena Shaw - Spike & Trixie

screenshotscreenshot

Wearing fishnet stockings, heels, plus spotted ears and a black tail butt plug, gorgeous Sheena Shaw is a sexy cosplay dog named Trixie. She's invited neighbor dog Spike to play -- that's busty Aiden Starr in a corset and heels topped with a canine mask. Spike is one sassy, dominant bitch, but both pretty mutts are androgynous, sporting tits, pussies and huge, strap-on cocks! As Spike's truly massive phallus fucks Trixie's panting, slobbering mouth, Trixie's beautiful behind bounces and her tail wags happily...Big boobs protruding from her bra, Spike works the tail/toy in Trixie's hotly winking anus. Spike's metal anal fetish hook stretches Trixie's asshole. Spit bubbles run down Trixie's face as she sucks Spike's gigantic strap-on. A fat, segmented, clear glass dildo drills Trixie's lube-sloppy derriere to deep, wide gaping, with lewd rectal noises echoing! Trixie's fingers stretch her butthole further. Spike lubricates her strap-on and buttfucks Trixie, whose flexible sphincter gapes seriously. Trixie tastes the toy ass-to-mouth. Irrepressible Spike vigorously fists masturbating Trixie's flexible bunghole! Titty fuck: Spike slickens her huge jugs and buries Trixie's tool in cleavage. And Spike takes a ride, her tight twat clenching Trixie's strap-on. Trixie says Spike will be visiting more!

Genre: Anal, Cosplay, Busty, Brunette, 1080p, Fetish, Ass To Mouth, Big Tits, Flexible, Lesbian, Gape, Clips, Dominant, HD, Dildo, Butt Plug, Fishnet

Cast: Aiden Starr, Sheena Shaw

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:40:31
FileSize: 4.29 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Aiden_Starr_Sheena_Shaw_Spike_Trixie_4K_UHD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 04, 2023 3:36 am
Agatha Delicious - Agatha Delicious teaches her step-son how to fuck a woman's ass

screenshotscreenshot

What we have here is a young man with a problem and a mature woman who can help solve it. The man is Nade, and he's on the phone with his buddy. Nade's girlfriend wants him to fuck her ass, but he doesn't know how to do it. Well, 42-year-old Agatha overhears her step-son on the phone and offers to help, but she isn't a woman who teaches by telling. She's a woman who teaches by sucking cock and taking Nade's cock in her pussy and ass.Agatha was born in New Mexico and lives in Las Vegas. She told us, "I have participated in all types of sex play, so I could probably write a book about the games I have encountered with people. There is a lot and it's all over the place."
She's into anal. She's into women. She says she gets off best "with men, touching, caressing my body while fucking me. With myself, a vibrator. With girls, touching her, pleasuring her, feeling her body.
"I like role play and fantasy, but it can be silly and fun. Not super serious. People sometimes take kink and.
Oh.
"Slow strokes. Nice, slow strokes. The longer you wait, the better it is."
If she says so.
Agatha is a woman who's used to getting jacked off to and obviously knows how to get us hard. Her nipples are long and hard, so long and hard that she can hang her bra straps from them. Another one of her skills: Fingering her pussy with one hand and fingering her asshole with the other. What, that's not a skill?.

Genre: Beautiful, Doggy Style, Cum on Ass, Cumshot, Anal, Brunette, Mature, MILF, Blowjob, Old and Young, Missionary

Cast: Agatha Delicious

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:31:06
FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Agatha_Delicious_teaches_her_stepson_how_to_fuck_a_womans_ass_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 04, 2023 12:35 am
Adrianna Chechik & Dana Vespoli - Anal Fisting Dildo From Lesbian Femdom

screenshotscreenshot

Dana Vespoli had a bright idea of inviting Adrianna Chechik for some sexy time. Not a regular sexy time, but the ass fisting kind of sexy time. Adriana has a nice attitude towards the job so saying no was never on her mind.

Genre: Orgasm, MILF, Anal, Masturbation, Kissing, Dildo, Fisting, Lesbian, Toy

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:37:36
FileSize: 1.37 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Adrianna_Chechik_Dana_Vespoli_Anal_Fisting_Dildo_From_Lesbian_Femdom_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 03, 2023 9:37 pm
Adrianna Chechik & Dana Vespoli - Anal Fisting Dildo From Lesbian Femdom

screenshotscreenshot

Dana Vespoli had a bright idea of inviting Adrianna Chechik for some sexy time. Not a regular sexy time, but the ass fisting kind of sexy time. Adriana has a nice attitude towards the job so saying no was never on her mind.

Genre: Toy, MILF, Masturbation, Orgasm, Fisting, Kissing, Anal, Dildo, Lesbian

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:37:36
FileSize: 1.37 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Adrianna_Chechik_Dana_Vespoli_Anal_Fisting_Dildo_From_Lesbian_Femdom_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 03, 2023 6:34 pm
Adria Rae - Rise And Shiny Ass (2023-04-19) K

screenshotscreenshot

Adria Rae wakes up horny, gets out of bed, gets in a good morning stretch and struts around the bedroom before she heads to the shower, using a suction cup dildo to get her off until she's joined by Xander Corvus, who worships her wet ass before he gives her a hardcore anal fucking!

Genre: Blowjob, Sex Toys, Facial, Cowgirl, Missionary, Anal, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Spanking, Tattoo, Wet, Gagging, Bubble Butt, Ass To Mouth, Big Tits, Brunette, Face Fuck, All Sex, Side Fuck, Deep Throat

Cast: Adria Rae

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:36:35
FileSize: 1.76 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Adria_Rae_Rise_And_Shiny_Ass_K_4K_UHD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 03, 2023 3:34 pm
Adira Allure - Squirting Anal Whore Adira Allure

screenshotscreenshot

Adira Allure is a blonde babe with an extreme personality. This dirty talking slut is ready to get both her holes pounded hard. An anal-loving hottie who squirts while getting her ass fucked is the type of woman dreams are made of. What makes her happy is getting grabbed by the leash, pulled in, face fucked and ass creampied. This orgasm-filled night gets wet and wild!!

Genre: Hardcore, Gonzo, Anal

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:28:57
FileSize: 942 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Adira_Allure_Squirting_Anal_Whore_Adira_Allure_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 03, 2023 2:02 pm
Adira Allure - Squirting Anal Whore Adira Allure

screenshotscreenshot

Adira Allure is a blonde babe with an extreme personality. This dirty talking slut is ready to get both her holes pounded hard. An anal-loving hottie who squirts while getting her ass fucked is the type of woman dreams are made of. What makes her happy is getting grabbed by the leash, pulled in, face fucked and ass creampied. This orgasm-filled night gets wet and wild!!

Genre: Anal, Hardcore, Gonzo

Duration: 00:28:57
FileSize: 1.96 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Adira_Allure_Squirting_Anal_Whore_Adira_Allure_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 03, 2023 9:32 am
Aderes Quin - Aderes Has A Special Hole

screenshotscreenshot

You have never met a girl like Aderes. She has so many things that she wants to share with you, including a hole that her daddy said she should never put anything in. It's a special place and she has saved it for you! She also has some milk if you are thirsty but you have to suck her titties to get it!

Genre: Hardcore, Gonzo, Big Tits, Big Ass, MILF, Anal

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:37:57
FileSize: 449.4 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Aderes_Quin_Aderes_Has_A_Special_Hole_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 03, 2023 6:31 am
Aderes Quin - Aderes Has A Special Hole

screenshotscreenshot

You have never met a girl like Aderes. She has so many things that she wants to share with you, including a hole that her daddy said she should never put anything in. It's a special place and she has saved it for you! She also has some milk if you are thirsty but you have to suck her titties to get it!

Genre: Big Ass, Hardcore, Anal, Gonzo, Big Tits, MILF

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:37:57
FileSize: 1.39 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Aderes_Quin_Aderes_Has_A_Special_Hole_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 03, 2023 5:03 am
Zoe(Weird Science Anal Origin Story)

screenshotscreenshot

Welcome back and buckle up folks, this week is one hell of a ride. 23 year old pharmaceutical scientist Zoe is here. Zoe is sweet, petite, and has some amazing curves to boot. She's also got red hair, and one of the biggest personality I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. We start this amazing casting with Zoe being lost, and bewildered looking for the office. Rick greets her by pointing a camera in her face and she's walked into the office. Once inside, she sees that the lights are on and the cameras are running. Next, she's seated and off we go. The interview is a hoot - she's giggly, laughing, joking, just having a blast. We get some great shots of those little legs just kicking while she's telling us her stories. Rick convinces her to get naked, then we have her in that sexy ass pink G-string, with those beautiful big naturals for all the world to see. She gets some toys and a buttplug that just doesn't quite fit and then she's excitedly sucking my cock. We didn't give her much time to think before she realized I'm clapping them cheeks doggy style on the floor. When we get over to the couch, she gets on top of me and while trying to find that pussy, I get in her ass instead, and from there it's an almost all anal extravaganza. This girl wasn't lying when she said she liked anal! ..and I fucked her ass good. Riding, missionary, pile driver. Gapes, ATM, a nice anal creampie. Her ass is thoroughly wrecked, and by the end her begging me for more is what got me off. She's even just as bubbly as she walked in when we're done, and maybe so dick drunk she almost leaves her panties and phone lol. It's a good thing she's got a good job to go back to, because we've got nothing for her. See ya later scientist lady!

Genre: All Sex, Couples, Gonzo, Hardcore, Anal

Cast: Zoe

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:54:18
FileSize: 3.43 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Zoe_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 03, 2023 2:03 am
Yenifer Chacon - Venezuelan helped & gets public Anal/Dp

screenshotscreenshot

While touring the warehouse area with my bro James, we reached a rooftop and got an amazing view of the whole city: tram, airports, highways, pure urban style! But what amazed me the most was this wonderful, well-dressed woman in a sexy outfit, ready for action like a TV presenter! Apparently she seems to be waiting for someone, or something, anyway the girl wondered if they were people who were there for a shoot! She speaks better Spanish than English, and not being able to understand it, she gives them her phone and shows them the information of the mail concerning a shooting which must take place... on Saturday... but for next week!!! So she asked for help, I tried to understand her situation, and I realized that I was talking to a superstar from Venezuela: her name is Yenifer Chacon and I couldn't believe it!!! We decided to help her, but only if we would get a taste of her sexy Venezuelan perfect body of course... guess what happened next..

Genre: All sex, Anal, Threesome, Natural Tits, Interracial, Cumshot, DP

Cast: Yenifer Chacon

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 01:34:06
FileSize: 3.02 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Yenifer_Chacon_Venezuelan_helped_gets_public_Anal_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 02, 2023 8:01 pm
Yamileth Ramirez (Firm Hand For The Little Bitch)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cum in Ass, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Teens, Oral, All Sex

Cast: Yamileth Ramirez

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:16:56
FileSize: 508.7 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Yamileth_Ramirez_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 02, 2023 5:00 pm
Yamileth Ramirez (Firm Hand For The Little Bitch)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cum in Ass, Anal, All Sex, Blowjob, Teens, Oral, Hardcore

Cast: Yamileth Ramirez

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:16:56
FileSize: 1.91 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Yamileth_Ramirez_4K_UHD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 02, 2023 1:59 pm
xo rybaby - My First Full Anal Sex Scene

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, Straight, Hardcore, Amateur, Cumshot, Toys

Cast: xo_rybaby

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:19:59
FileSize: 882.3 MB

screenshot

Download video film
xo_rybaby_My_First_Full_Anal_Sex_Scene_Full_HD.mp4