Author
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 17, 2022 5:32 am
Jenna Sativa, Chloe Cherry (The First Time I Squirted / 03.06.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jenna Sativa, Chloe Cherry
Jenna Sativa is nervous. As she waits on the couch, her mind is racing. When Chloe Cherry knocks on the door, she practically falls off the couch. She greets her as Chloe comes and sits down next to her. This is their first date and Jenna has never used a dating app before. The girls make small talk as they're both eager to get to know each other. They giggle and laugh but eventually stumble upon an awkward silence. Chloe looks around the room as Jenna thinks of something to say. Jenna smiles and laughs awkwardly as their eyes interlock. She smiles seductively and asks Chloe If she wants to fuck. Relieved, she blurts out an enthusiastic yes and they start making out passionately. As their hands run over their respective bodies they take their time exploring each other. Their tongues dart in and out of each other's mouth. It isn't long before the clothes start coming off. Jenna lifts Chloe's shirt as she licks her tits and bites her nipples. Chloe removes Jenna's shirt as she squeezes her tits. Jenna is getting really turned on as she climbs on top of Chloe and starts grinding her pussy on her leg. Chloe pushes Jenna down on the couch, removing her panties as she goes down. Like a dog lapping up water, she licks and sucks her clit as Jenna shoves Chloe's head deeper into her pussy. The girls eat each other out but the memory that they will never forget is when Jenna makes Chloe squirt for the first time ever. This is what will go down in history as the best first date ever!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.01 GB
Duration: 00:39:41
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/53f7v29tssmg
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 17, 2022 3:04 am
Jane Wilde, Spencer Bradley - We Like Girls

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jane Wilde, Spencer Bradley
2022-06-12
Nominated - All-Girl Series of the Year, XBIZ 2020Welcome back, everyone, to another episode of We Like Girls!It's a beautiful day on set today and an EXTRA beautiful day because I get to work with one of my all-time favorite performers: the one and only Jane Wilde.About a month ago, I noticed on her social media that she was going off about this amazing, newer girl in the industry who she wanted to work with: Spencer Bradley. Now, Spencer and Jane are with the same agency but only met a little over a month ago... which led to Jane professing her crush and me picking up on it as the ultimate lesbian matchmaker!'I always wanted to shoot for the series but I wanted it to be perfect,' Jane told us. 'Then I met Spencer and was instantly so intrigued by her that I thought this would be a good opportunity to get to know each other on a deeper level.''When I found out Jane picked me, I was really flattered,' Spencer excitedly revealed. 'I didn't know it was a situation where someone picks somebody else, so the fact that she wanted to play with ME -- and that she's somebody that I've been wanting to work with more -- is REALLY great!'Spencer admitted that she was very excited to have Jane all to herself since the last time they did a scene together, Spencer had to share her. But not today in their first ever one-one-one scene. And Jane's in for a SPECIAL TREAT since Spencer brought along a strapping surprise...

Video Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:47:31

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/onzj5hf6jq1z
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 17, 2022 12:38 am
Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul (We Like Girls - Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul
2019-03-10
Lena Paul and Ivy Lebelle are not just adult superstars, they're also in a beautiful lesbian relationship off-camera. And when they found out about 'We Like Girls' they couldn't wait to get involved.'I freaked out when I saw the 'We Like Girls' trailer!' Lena enthusiastically told us. So when I got a message from Lena telling me that she and her girlfriend wanted to make love in front of my camera, I was honored beyond words and determined to make it happen.As I planned out the scene, it came time to figure out WHEN to shoot. Turns out that Ivy had the perfect idea, suggesting that we shoot on their anniversary, which was coming up in February. So, on a cool and misty Valentine's Day, the stars had finally aligned as Lena arrived at the shoot, charmingly nervous. 'What's funny is that I didn't think I was going to have butterflies....this isn't an exceptional thing...I was just with her last night, but I DO have butterflies...I'm actually nervous to have sex with my own girlfriend,' Lena said with a laugh.When Ivy arrived at the location a short time later, she echoed her girlfriend's nervousness and explained her feelings for Lena. 'When I first had sex with her I had just NEVER had sex with a woman like that. I've never felt more desired and...cared for and honestly LOVED,' Ivy gushed.I have to admit, I had my share of excited butterflies too as we got the ladies ready to meet each other. Their love was so deep, so...INTENSE, you just sensed this was going to be an amazing day.'I just want to take her in my arms and give her the sweetest kiss and touch her beautiful body and make her feel as desired as she makes me feel,' Ivy said, her anticipation building as we got closer to the moment.And Ivy was right. I could just FEEL that desire radiating off of Lena when she came in to start the pre-scene photoshoot. The emotion in the room was so strong that I could barely hold back tears.But I wasn't about to hold THEM back from each other any longer, so I led Ivy into the room. When they locked eyes on each other, I can really only describe the moment in one word: magical. They embraced, kissing passionately and giggling excitedly. The moment they had been waiting for had finally arrived.'If you had told 16-year old meso deep in the closetthat I was going to be here today, celebrating loving another woman....in front of thousands of people...' Lena said, trailing off, her eyes glistening with feeling. She didn't need to say anything else thoughthe moment was SO much bigger than words.Because this was THEIR time. We were just lucky enough to be invited in for a brief glimpse of it.-Bree Mills

Video Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:36:21

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/58vzuczme37z
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 16, 2022 10:14 pm
Ivi Rein − Small tits Russian model shoot sex

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ivi Rein
2022-05-05
Photographer Nick Ross and model Ivi Rein do a workout-themed photoshoot in the Fitness Rooms, and Ivi is looking fine. As the model shows off her booty, she starts to get horny, and flirt with the photographer. Nick tries to remain professional, but Ivi's pert boobs are too tantalizing. The couple kiss, and then Nick licks and fingers Ivi's shaved pussy. He eats her ass and clit from behind, then fucks her shaved pussy doggystyle. Ivi rides Nick's cock, then she wanks him off for a steamy facial.

Video Size: 562.8 MB
Duration: 00:25:09
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/4l66myuvcyo3
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 16, 2022 7:46 pm
Isabelle Deltore - Pure passion with Aussie beauty ( All Sex, Blowjob, 720p

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Isabelle Deltore

Video Size: 542.1 MB
Duration: 00:25:50
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/d4szzow3ag8e
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 16, 2022 7:28 pm
Isabella Nice, Jaye Summers (Back In Town / 11.12.2020)

screenshotscreenshot

Jezabel Vessir is sitting in a coffee shop when Bunny Colby walks in. When Jezabel gets a look at Bunny, she can't take her eyes off of her, clearly instantly attracted to her and flustered by Bunny's beauty.Jezabel overhears as Bunny speaks to a barista, learning that Bunny is a counselor. Hearing this, Jezabel seems to get an idea, briefly looking away from Bunny. When Jezabel averts her gaze from Bunny, Bunny looks over at Jezabel, subtly checking her out - but Jezabel fails to notice.Jezabel summons up her courage and makes an excuse to talk to Bunny, claiming she needs counseling. But when Jezabel finds out that Bunny is a MARRIAGE counselor, Jezabel has to pretend to be married to secure the appointment.Days later, Jezabel is at her first appointment with Bunny. As they talk, Jezabel tries to keep up the ruse that she's married, but she's not very convincing and Bunny eventually sees through Jezabel's deception. Jezabel admits that she lied about being married.Bunny reveals that she was attracted to Jezabel in the coffee shop too, and would have asked her out if Jezabel hadn't approached her pretending to be a prospective patient. They come together for a steamy kiss.

Video Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:28:38

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/s7fwki7au59m
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 16, 2022 2:57 pm
Isabella Deltore - Passionate pleasure for blonde MILF aka Isabelle Deltore

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Isabella Deltore

Video Size: 297 MB
Duration: 00:24:37
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/99rsr6wfp8eh
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 16, 2022 10:02 am
India Summer, Karlee Grey, Kalina Ryu (Parent Teacher Secrets / 22.09.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: India Summer, Karlee Grey, Kalina Ryu
Troublemaker Karlee Grey is taking her time getting dressed and preparing for a meeting with her professor, Kalina Ryu. She is interrupted by her step-mother, India Summer, who isn't thrilled about the meeting or her step-daughter's attitude. India can't understand why Karlee isn't taking her education seriously. All Karlee needs to do is graduate and go to college, and India's life will be that much easier. While there's the usual, like showing up late for class, Karlee is also in trouble because she thinks it's okay to lock lips with a fellow classmate in the middle of lessons! Karlee figures she's going to get off easy since her mother knows and has worked with her professor before, but gets a rude awakening when India tells her that she's not bailing her out. It's time for Karlee to take responsibility and face the consequences of her actions. Once the mother and daughter duo arrive at Kalina's household, the atmosphere is tense, and there's no missing the bad blood between India and Kalina. Despite having told Karlee that she's not going to cover for her, India's motherly instincts kick in as she tries to win Kalina over to prevent Karlee from being flunked. However, it backfires on her when Kalina reveals a scandalous secret about them, which takes both India and Karlee by surprise. It's then that the sexy professor proposes an ultimatum. If Karlee has any hope of passing Kalina's class, both she and India will have to set aside their differences and work together to rock Kalina's world.

Video Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:36:14

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/4xinpzl33nji
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 16, 2022 7:38 am
Heather Vahn - American MILF deepthroats handy man

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Heather Vahn

Video Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:23:25

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/i52l8iwagblo
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 16, 2022 5:21 am
Hazel Moore, Natasha Nice, Vanessa Sky (Mrs. & Miss Communication)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Hazel Moore, Natasha Nice, Vanessa Sky
Natasha Nice and her stepdaughter, Hazel Moore, are with Vanessa Sky, a therapist they have recently been going to. As they settle in, it's clear right from the start that Natasha and Hazel have NOT been getting along, which is why they need Vanessa's help. In fact, the more they talk, the more obvious it is that they are poor communicators. Because of this, they just get even more frustrated with each other.Natasha and Hazel reflect on how they've been talking less, which causes them both to become more moody. That's when Vanessa steps in to guide them, sensing that they're on the verge of a breakthrough. It's revealed that during a past conversation, Hazel has a huge crush on Natasha and confessed her love but was rejected. Natasha is shocked as she defends that she thought Hazel was just expressing PLATONIC love to her! If Natasha had known the feelings were ROMANTIC...Vanessa once again steps in and insists that she can see that they BOTH have romantic feelings for each other but are bad at communicating. Natasha and Hazel are shocked and embarrassed about how simple the miscommunication was but are unsure what to do with their feelings now. Vanessa encourages them to be intimate, with her being there to make sure they communicate properly.Feeling a little more confident, Natasha and Hazel start to communicate what they want from each other, though still rely on Vanessa to nudge them along. Once Vanessa encourages them to share a kiss and explore these new feelings and sensations, sparks fly as Natasha and Hazel finally start expressing how they REALLY feel. They're doing SO WELL at communicating this that Vanessa herself starts to get warm, which leads to a celebratory and steamy romp for them all.

Video Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:39:31

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/rjreqqxp3qai
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 16, 2022 2:42 am
Hazel Moore, Jupiter Jetson (Help Me Understand)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Hazel Moore, Jupiter Jetson
Hazel Moore is approached by her stepmom, Jupiter Jetson. It turns out that Jupiter couldn't find the cookbooks she wanted at the mall, so her friend told her that it's possible to order books online. But Jupiter isn't good with computers, so she doesn't know how to do that. She asks Hazel to help her understand how online ordering works. Hazel happily agrees to teach her.Hazel uses her laptop to pull up her favorite website for buying books, and walks Jupiter through the ordering process. Jupiter is impressed with the wide variety of cookbooks that are available online. However, when Hazel tries to show Jupiter how to complete the purchase, the site asks Hazel if she still wants to order the book she left in her cart last time. To Jupiter's shock, the book is called, 'How To Come Out As A Lesbian To Your Stepmother'!Hazel confesses that she's a lesbian, but didn't know how to tell Jupiter about it. Jupiter feels guilty, saying that she must not have done a good enough job as a parent if Hazel didn't feel comfortable telling her. Hazel says it's not that, it's just that she didn't think Jupiter would understand because she's straight. Wanting to be supportive, Jupiter asks Hazel to help her understand. She may not know much about computers, but what she DOES know is that she loves Hazel and wants to be here for her. Hazel is touched, but doesn't know how to show Jupiter what it's like to be a lesbian other than... actually doing lesbian stuff. Jupiter is totally on board with the idea. They kiss and get undressed, so Hazel can teach her what lovemaking is like between two women...

Video Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:31:11

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/o2j0qcsz8fsy
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 15, 2022 9:51 pm
Hadley Viscara & Skylar Snow Supernaturally Stacked: Disappearing Act

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Hadley Viscara & Skylar Snow

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:38:50

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/v85x9cdll0pn
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 15, 2022 7:24 pm
Gina Varney- British babe adores her boyfriend ( All Sex, Blowjob, 480p

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Gina Varney

Video Size: 362 MB
Duration: 00:27:24
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ud75zktv0cn9
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 15, 2022 2:32 pm
Gianna Dior, Savannah Sixx - Spying On Sis (2019-09-13)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Gianna Dior, Savannah Sixx
2019-09-13
Two teen best friends, Savannah Sixx and Gianna Dior, are hanging out in Gianna's bedroom, giggling and having fun. Their happy attitude is interrupted when Gianna's sister Scarlett Mae barges into the room, telling the girls that she's having her boyfriend over and they are not to go near her room. The girls tease her, which annoys her. Scarlett gives them a final warning and then slams the door on them, leaving the teens to giggle and roll their eyes at her attitude.Later that afternoon, the teens begin to hear faint rhythmic squeaking and moaning coming from down the hall and wonder what Scarlett is up to - Savannah suspects they're having sex. Gianna isn't sure, but Savannah reminds her that they're both 18, and Scarlett is even older than them, so she's probably not a virgin! Savannah suggests they go spy on her - Gianna questions why but Savannah convinces her, saying that could even snap a pic of it.The teens sneakily tiptoe down the hall to Scarlett's room. As they approach, the bed squeaking and moaning sounds get slightly louder, although they're still muffled behind the door. The girls stop at the door and shush each other, before Savannah quietly turns the knob and pushes the door ajar. The two teens gather around the door-crack to look in.As they watch, quietly snicker, and exchange looks at each other, the girls begin to get sexually riled up at the sight and snap a quick pic with the phone camera. They hurry to close the door, scared to get caught.The teens sneak back into Gianna's bedroom and gently close the door. Gianna makes a half-hearted suggestion that she guesses they should get back to homework, but neither seems able to shrug off the horny feeling still lingering.Savannah suggests they masturbate to get it off their mind. Gianna is shocked and hesitant, but her friend eventually convinces her. They slowly start to strip down to masturbate, Gianna clearly the more unsure of the two but Savannah encouraging her. The masturbation is slow and hesitant to start but as the girls start to warm up to the experience, they begin to get more comfortable around each other.Savannah suggests they look at the picture they took as they masturbate. Savannah sneaks glances over to Gianna's pussy when she thinks Gianna isn't paying attention, and also some worried glances up at Gianna to make sure she didn't catch her looking. Eventually Savannah gets bolder and offers to 'help' Gianna, who is too caught up in lust to object. She begins to finger her friend.Spying on sis has these teens all hot and bothered, and there's only one way to release THAT kind of tension!

Video Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:37:13

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/g3mt1m38s8sh
MimishkaV
Added: Jul 15, 2022 7:18 am
Georgie Lyall - Big natural tits Brit covered in cum

screenshotscreenshot