Author
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 23, 2023 11:19 am
Abigail Mac, Scarlett Sage, Violet Myers

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Abigail Mac, Scarlett Sage, Violet Myers
Date of release: 13.12.2019

Scarlett Sage and Violet Myers are two friends ready to swear off men, though they have no idea how to be lesbians! That's when they contact Abigail Mac, a renowned lesbian pickup artist, for help.When they meet Abigail, they are intimidated by how intense she is. Abigail doesn't waste time whipping them into shape so that they can get and eat pussy like pros. Abigail gets them to practice their moves and pick-up lines on each other, although Scarlett and Violet are shy at first. However, with Abigail's coaching, the heat between the friends soon starts building...Now Abigail demands that they have sex with each other! Scarlett and Violet are thrown off because they're friends, but Abigail tells them that since they ARE friends, they should be able to eat each other's pussies! That way, they can get some actual experience for when they go out and get the real deal on their own. They DO want pussy, don't they??Although Scarlett and Violet are nervous, they see the logic in Abigail's words. With Abigail's strict guidance, they begin feeling each other up and stripping each other down. Since she can't trust these newbies not to mess up, Abigail follows suit. She's not going to rest easy until she knows these ladies can make ANY WOMAN weak in the knees!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:38:35
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ssutw2b52vmr
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 23, 2023 3:04 am
Abella Danger, Lena Anderson. Wakeup Bang

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Abella Danger, Lena Anderson

Teen girlfriends Abella Danger and Lena Anderson wake up after date night and think of what to do. Since Lena fell asleep on Abella, she never got to try something. Abella suggests they get back to what they were doing before Lena fell asleep. She starts warming her up with passionate kisses.Soon the lesbians have pulled off their pjs, pressing flesh against flesh. Abella brings her mouth to Lena's pussy. Lena cums and then climbs on top of Abella to reciprocate. Abella has Lena ride her face. Then, Abella spreads her legs wide while lying on her stomach and Lena eats her asshole. Abella fingers Lena and feeds her the juice. She licks her shaved wet pussy, then grinds against her tongue. After that, Abella eats Lena's ass till she's full!

Video Size: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:31:46

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/aikr68bv2pdy
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 23, 2023 12:49 am
Abella Danger, Emily Addison. Anal Taste Test

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Abella Danger, Emily Addison

Abella Danger and Emily Addison are at it again, making out in their bedroom. Spending an afternoon lying in bed, the girls explore each other's bodies. When Emily goes down on Abella, she nibbles on her clit while she fingers her. Abella is about to cum when she asks her to put a finger in her ass. That's when Emily gets uncomfortable. She doesn't understand why anyone would want to do that.
Abella tells her that it's pretty clear that she likes it and she doesn't understand what the big deal is. Emily feels weird about it and besides, she has to leave for her shift at work. Abella's frustrated and alone. She figures that she'll just have to get herself off. Sucking on a dildo, she makes sure it's nice and wet. She fingers her ass and puts the dildo inside but before she gets a chance to finish herself off, Emily interrupts her.
The girls start talking and Emily states that this seems like it's important to her. Abella replies that it is: after all, 5 minutes after she left for work she had a dildo in her ass. Emily ponders for a moment and states that perhaps they could try it together. With Abella ecstatic, the girls embrace and start making out. They undress each other and then Emily picks up the dildo and slowly puts it in Abella's ass. She moans, loving every inch of it. When Emily's time comes, Abella slowly licks her ass and Emily actually seems to love it, crying out that it feels amazing. It looks like the girls have found a new pastime!

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:36:37

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/kfulqhhyrhao
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 22, 2023 10:34 pm
Abella Danger, Angela White. Anal At The Office

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Abella Danger, Angela White
Date of release: 2018

Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:44:06

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/z10n906chkos
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 22, 2023 8:18 pm
Abella Danger & Kenzie Reeves I Love You Too

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Abella Danger & Kenzie Reeves

Kenzie Reeves and Abella Danger were once inseparable best friends until Abella pushed Kenzie away because of an intense crush on her. Abella's confusing and powerful sexual desires toward Kenzie put a strain on their lifelong friendship. Yet, once Kenzie was no longer a part of her life, Abella realized just how much she missed her and needed her. Hoping to finally set things right, Abella invites Kenzie over. The two girls sit together on a bed with Abella commenting on Kenzie's ironic 'Lesbi-honest' shirt. Kenzie laments about how awkward things have been between them. She also admits that she's noticed Abella checking her out in the past, more than hinting that she knows Abella's into her. Although she's never done it with a girl, Abella is the first person she always thinks of when something happens. Kenzie loves her and doesn't want to lose her. If she's going to try anything with a girl, she wants to do it with Abella. Abella is stunned that, after all this time and heartache, Kenzie actually wants to be with her. It's like a wet dream come true! Kenzie blows Abella's mind even more when she says that they're in college now, which is a great time to experiment and learn what they really like. They start off with exploratory kisses and groping each other's breasts before really turning up the heat. Who better to discover new things with than a best friend?

Video Size: 2 GB
Duration: 00:32:17

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/q2qepy61344r
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 22, 2023 6:03 pm
Abella Danger & Aali Kali. Breastfeeding The Babysitter

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Abella Danger, Aali Kali

Aali Kali is pumping her breasts so she can leave some breast milk with her babysitter, Abella Danger. When Abella arrives at the house, Aali's boyfriend leads her to the upstairs bedroom. When Abella walks in, she finds Aali pumping her breasts. Feeling awkward, she asks if she should come back later. Aali tells her that it's fine, they're all girls here, and then provides her with instructions on how to feed the baby. Abella is transfixed with the breast milk and can't stop staring at the bottle. She wasn't breastfed as a **** and has never tasted it before. When she asks Aali if she can try some, Aali doesn't see the harm and tells her to knock herself out. She sucks on the bottle and laps up the milk like a baby. Licking it up, it's clear to Aali that Abella is enjoying herself. When Abella asks Aali if she can have some from the source, Aali reminds her that they just recently met and she doesn't really know her. Abella practically begs her, explaining that just once she would like to drink it from a breast. Before Aali gets a chance to respond, Abella sits on her and removes her shirt, begging her to let her drink from her tits. Aali is flattered and asks Abella to close the door so her husband doesn't walk in. With their privacy assured, Abella starts squeezing the milk out of her tits and hosing her face up in the process. When Abella starts playing with Aali's pussy, it looks like she's enjoying this as much as Abella is. Aali's husband knocks on the door and interrupts them. Coming up with any excuse to have some privacy, she sends him on a fool's errand to go get some diapers, taking the baby with him. Now that the girls have the house all to themselves, they can explore their wildest fantasies together.

Video Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:43:44

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/arnrbogmu1aa
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 22, 2023 3:49 pm
Aaliyah Love, Lauren Phillips, Charlotte Sins, Lacy Lennon

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 21.08.2021

Video Size: 2.09 GB
Duration: 00:27:59
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/tthjxho6jhrp
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 22, 2023 1:35 pm
Aaliyah Love, Emma Hix, Silvia Saige. Tempted By The Babysitter

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2020

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:31:25

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/7znidj79uenk
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 22, 2023 11:17 am
Aali Kali, Sabina Rouge

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Aali Kali, Sabina Rouge
Date of release: 2019-05-23

Video Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:29:59

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/iy0usn1xetam
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 13, 2023 8:33 am
Aaliyah Love, Lauren Phillips, Charlotte Sins, Lacy Lennon

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 21.08.2021

Video Size: 2.09 GB
Duration: 00:27:59
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/o3f93pmqmo4v
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 13, 2023 6:09 am
Adria Rae, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, Melody Marks

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Adria Rae, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, Melody Marks
Date of release: 01.05.2020

A moderator has brought together four teens (Melody Marks, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, and Adria Rae) into a focus group to figure out what makes them tick when it comes to adult entertainment. What can adult entertainment companies do to attract young women to subscribe to and watch their content?Melody starts things off by saying how important it is to her to have women creating the content. So if something is written or directed by a woman, it's her jam! Maya believes representation matters, wanting to see women of all body types and backgrounds, with their differences being celebrated. Morgan doesn't want to just get off, she wants her BRAIN to get off, too! She needs smart pieces that make her think. Finally, Adria declares that she just wants hot chicks and lots of them!The moderator thanks them for their valuable feedback, then introduces them to Adult Time. As the girls watch various clips that the moderator brings up, they gradually become more aroused, excited about the offerings. In fact, they become so aroused that it isn't long before the girls focus on each other instead of the screen or the moderator!Although the moderator tries to get the horny teens back on track, her attempts are futile as they begin masturbating and feeling each other up right in front of her. Overwhelmed, the moderator bails, leaving the girls to have all the fun they want! As the girls happily eat pussy, unable to get enough, does this mean they like Adult Time??

Video Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:33:07

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/12oqsvyqri8w
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 13, 2023 3:56 am
Africa Danger - Creampie for Latina in Lingerie

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Africa Danger
Date of release: 2022

Video Size: 910.8 MB
Duration: 00:21:27

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/5v4s3svxzfp2
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 13, 2023 1:39 am
Aften Opal, Brittany Andrews, Mackenzie Mace. We ALL Deserve A Day Off

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Aften Opal, Brittany Andrews, Mackenzie Mace

Mackenzie Mace, with her backpack slung over her shoulder for school, says goodbye to her stepmom, Brittany Andrews, who is leaving for work. Although Mackenzie is sweet, as soon as Brittany is out the door, she takes out her cellphone. She sneakily invites her girlfriend, Aften Opal, over, showing that she has NO INTENTIONS of going to school that day!A few minutes later, Aften arrives and the girlfriends eagerly start kissing and fondling each other. But their alone time is short lived when Brittany arrives home, having forgotten her purse, and catches them playing hooky... and then some. Although Brittany is shocked, she's also secretly a little aroused. She recovers enough to get the girls' attention, scolding them for skipping school.The girls explain that school works them so hard that they NEVER get enough quality time together, so they wanted to take just one day off to be together. They compare their situation to how busy Brittany has been at work, which starts to gain her sympathy... although the girls notice that Brittany also seems suspiciously flustered.That's when the naughty girls start to seduce Brittany, convincing her that SHE could use a day off from work so that they ALL can have fun TOGETHER!

Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:35:16

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/mumchu7i48c7
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 12, 2023 11:23 pm
Aften Opal, Shay Sights. Cunning Linguist

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Aften Opal, Shay Sights

Shay Sights is sitting on her bed, looking a bit worried about something. Aften Opal, Shay's stepdaughter, walks by her open bedroom door and Shay decides to call her inside. Aften's always glad to help out her stepmom, so she comes to sit next to her, asking her what's on her mind. It turns out that Shay is back on the dating scene, and has recently met a LOVELY woman. Thing is, that woman hasn't been impressed with Shay's dirty talk in the bedroom. Shay reveals that since she's a newly-out lesbian, she just has NO IDEA how to act or what to do with another woman when they're having sex- especially when it comes to dirty talk. Shay would love it if Aften could give her a few pointers since she's much more experienced as a lesbian than her stepmom is.Aften is quick to tell Shay that she doesn't have to overthink any of this. Yes, she may have LESS experience being with another woman, be she must certainly have an IDEA of what feels good or not. Aften explains that Shay just needs to trust her instincts and let whatever happens happen. Even if Shay might stumble or do something she thinks is goofy in the heat of the moment, Shay's partner might actually find it ENDEARING. Shay's being much too hard on herself. She needs to loosen up!As they chat, Aften happens to graze Shay's shoulder with her hand. Shay gets a shiver, apparently liking the touch of Aften's fingers on her skin. Shay asks her stepdaughter if that's something she likes to do to other women, touch them sensually on the shoulder. Aften giggles, and confirms that yes, that's something she likes to do sometimes. In fact, Aften would be happy to teach Shay a few MORE of her little tricks- only if she wants of course. Shay is intrigued but can't help but feel a bit hesitant. Aften's her stepdaughter- should they REALLY be doing this? Aften shrugs, saying that if she manages to help Shay feel more comfortable with being with other women, then what's the harm? Aften continues touching Shay, who loves every second of it, and this eventually leads to them having playful, energetic sex together in Shay's bed. Aften taught her stepmom a lot today, which isn't surprising. She's well-versed in the language of love, after all!

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:47:55

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/iulbw6zkl5su
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 12, 2023 10:07 pm
Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins
Date of release: 2022-03-18

This past year, I got the opportunity to direct two amazing women for the first time: Charlotte Sins and Aiden Ashley. They were for separate projects, but I was really impressed by each of them... and for similar reasons: they were both kick-ass, professional, good actors, great sex performers, and very genuinely like other women.When I was on set with Charlotte, I heard her telling a co-star about how much she craved authentic lesbian sex scenes and, naturally, that piqued my curiosity. So I told her about WLG and asked who she would want to pair with if she had the chance. In the end, I received an email proposal about Aiden Ashley and, while I could paraphrase it, it's better to just read it in full:'Before I had fully entered the industry I was sporadically camming but started to take notice of certain performers via twitter. I don't remember what scene I first noticed Aiden but she certainly left an impression. She was cute but dominant and clearly attracted to women which is (as you know) difficult to find in GG scenes. So often GG performers over-act but severely lack any passion. With Aiden it's all passion, all of her energy is directed at her partner.Once I joined the industry, it seemed anytime I heard Aiden's name it was accompanied by how she was a bad-ass, take no shit bitch who loved women! Time and time again I've heard from directors and performers alike that she is an amazing performer and fascinating woman. I could go on about how absolutely sexy I find her, her feminine exterior and dominant presence on camera is enough to make me melt. Personally, it takes a lot more than looks to intrigue me. I hardly know anything about Aiden beyond what I've seen on screen and this mystique definitely plays a role in why I find her so intimidatingly sexy. But I'm excited and eager to find out for myself what turns her on, what makes her moan and most importantly what makes her cum!'The We Like Girls project is back everyone... and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good one!- Bree Mills

Video Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:56:01

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/s9om13j11dfu