Author
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 22, 2022 12:40 am
Jewels Jade

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jewels Jade
Jewels Jade hasn't been married long, and she's already giving the eye to her new step-son's pals. I guess you could say it's pretty standard behavior for Jewels. Way back in 2002, Bruce Vain and Julian St. Jox brought her to the secret Dogfart mansion. Since then, Jewels has been addicted to big black cock. Fast forward 13 years and Jewels is the epitome of "MILF". When she's around these younger men, Jewels takes delight in what she can get away with. Whether it's a "nipple slip" in a sheer shirt or "accidentally" walking out of the bathroom with nothing on, Jewels gets off on seducing younger men. And if it's a black man, well...game on! In fact, she's been flirting with her step-son's "black" friend Isiah for months, and now that the house is empty (hubby on a business trip, son's on a road trip), it seems the time is right for Isiah and Jewels to take the "friendship" to the next level. Only one problem: step-son's road trip went sour, fast, and he's back, unexpectedly...and walks in on his buddy getting sucked off. Jewels knows how to handle the situation, though, even if it's in one of the most unconventionally taboo ways ever imagined.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.04 GB
Duration: 00:28:53
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/yprah1lua2jk
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 21, 2022 10:15 am
Jillian Janson - Webcam Mommy

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jillian Janson
It's ?10pm? ? , ?my son is at his father's house tonight, I sign onto my webcam . I'm surprised to see over 30 guys in my room! A couple of the guys ask me to do a group session, but I'd rather aim for bigger fish, "does anyone want to do a private session with ?me ?" I teased them with my body and purr, "anything goes." One man, ?RobbyApples , clicks to take me in the private session. I get right to it, teasing him, stripping, but he keeps asking me questions like, "Are you a real Mother? Why are you webcamming?" I'm a little taken back because usually guys want me to masturbate right away, and hey-- that's fine with me, ?I'm curious about his fetish .?? I answer truthfully. I am intrigued by ?"? ?RobbyApples .?"? He wants to know so much about me, and most men would rather cum with me and go. He tells me that his deepest, darkest fantasy is to make love to his mother, and I gasp, I've always fantasized about my son. We are so connected. I have never been so turned on by a man online before,? I confess that I've always fantasized about being bold and asking my son to show me his cock. The door opens, it's my son !? I'm shocked, and embarrassed. I explain to him that it was a little white lie, I just wanted to turn the guy on who was paying me for his fetish. He shakes his head, he won't listen to my lie, he can always tell when I lie, I'm terrible at it.??He tells me he's taped all my shows and he will post it to FacePage if I don't show him my pussy. I try to bargain with him by showing him my breasts, but he insist?s on seeing more, and then he wants to touch me. I try not to show him that I am feeling pleasure, I bite my lip, but he feels me cum, over and over.

Video Size: 561 MB
Duration: 00:20:03
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/8bqo9kune011
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 21, 2022 7:49 am
Jodi West - Mother's First Lesson for You

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jodi West
When Mother gathers your shorts to wash them, she finds a condom! She know she has to have a talk with you so she calls you into the bedroom.When you get there, you are a little embarrassed, but Mother makes you feel better. Mother just wants you to know the difference between using condoms, and not using condoms.The only real way for her to teach you is to put one on your penis, then stroke it for you. After you feel how good that feels, she takes it off you and strokes your bare cock.!Mother makes your cock feel so much better without the condom!But there is only one REAL way to feel the difference, so Mother gets undressed and has you put yourself inside her! The feeling is so incredible that you start to feel funny almost immediately, and soon you are spilling stream after stream of semen on Mother's pussy!Not the next lesson you will have to learn is to last longer, so she will show you that next time!A VERY TABOO SCENE FULL OF THE FILTHY MOMMY TALK THAT YOU LOVE!*** ***

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 334.4 MB
Duration: 00:07:42

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/3gy39cmq0xob
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 21, 2022 5:24 am
Jordi -el niño polla, Carolin Ochoa (Fotógrafa y modelo en paro sucumbe a los encantos del dinero. Desvirgando al hijo más afortunado de España / 22.07.15)

screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 825.8 MB
Duration: 00:57:31

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/s61h224wrevw
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 21, 2022 12:41 am
Julia Ann, Nicole Aniston (18663 / 03.10.14)

screenshotscreenshot

Julia Ann finds out that her stepdaughter, Nicole Aniston, cheated on her husband-to-be before the wedding. Julia promises to keep her mouth shut as long as Nicole does a little something for her. It seem's that everyone at this wedding has been getting laid except for Julia and she's not too happy about that. Julia offers Nicole her silence in exchange for a hot threesome with Nicole and Nicole's husband. Seems like the bride won't be the only one cumming at this wedding.

Video Size: 2.94 GB
Duration: 00:33:56

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/gpcj9khbunwg
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 21, 2022 12:40 am
Julia O. (21), Gizelda B. (41)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Julia O., Gizelda B.

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 753.3 MB
Duration: 00:22:57

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/i7m6plhulaw7
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 21, 2022 12:39 am
Julianna Vega ( Julianna Vega Fucked Around The House / 15.06.15)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Julianna Vega
What is there to say about Julianna Vega? If you happen to not know who she is, She's a hot spanish milf with a huge rack and an amazingly fat ass. There now that we're caught up, we met up with Julianna and she gave us a little tour of her house as well as her body. Jmac was like a horny stallion at the sight of her. Once we turned him loose, it was on!

Video Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:40:39

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/0asn5kwwqxah
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 21, 2022 12:37 am
Kali Karinena. Sends dick pic, shoves his dick in Kali`s ass

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kali Karinena
"I like the young ones," said 44-year-old wife and mother Kali Karinena, who in this scene fucks 24-year-old Ivan. "I've had younger. I tried 18-year-olds about a year ago, but they're too hasty, hard to train and unpredictable, so I decided I had to up the years. Eighteen-year-olds are vulnerable and a little needy." Well, here, Ivan isn't vulnerable or needy, but he is kinda stupid. He mistakenly sent a dick pic to his boss. The photo was meant for someone else, but, you know, if you're gonna do something stupid like send dick pics through the Internet, you kinda deserve what you get. In this case, Ivan gets Kali's ass. Yes, 44-year-old Kali gets ass-fucked by Ivan on the boss's couch in the boss's office. And she opens her mouth for Ivan's cum. The one thing we never find out is if Kali deletes the dick pic.

Video Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:22:09

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/6a4ulp04f2or
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 20, 2022 9:56 am
Kate Anne ( 1v A Sexy Mature / 05.04.14)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kate Anne

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:13:10

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/oku0kbfcfxy3
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 20, 2022 5:05 am
Kathia Nobili (Mommy can't resist you're the best she ever had)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kathia Nobili
Why do you let me wait so long my son?!...I told you I have something important to say! Sit down please...no...no don't come close to mommy!!! We are not going to play today.....ever again. That's what I want to tell you...even if mommy love you so much....we have to finish this relation we had my son!!! Your father is my husband and I have to be fateful to him....instead.... I love his son much more that I love him!!! I love my stepson cock...how you touch me, how you look at me...how you make love to me!!! And that has to stop...I scare that your father find out what we do and all is gonna be over ...in very terrible way!!! I want to save you from this .....and...that why....we must finish our love here my son!!!....No my darling...don't start....ohhh my God you are so beautiful.....so young and the best I ever had....but....stop to tease your mommy!!! Is not gonna work this time!!! I must be strong...no, no, no....don't come close to me....you make it so hard for me...for us!!! No my son....don't touch mommy's breast....ohhh...why my boy?!!! Why everything you do to me feels so amazing.....and here we go again....I can resist you my son....such a beautiful, hard cock you had....and mommy teached you how to use him the best way! Ohhh....yes......feel how wet mommy's pussy is.....you made it!!! Ohh my God....yes....say it again...say it...say how much you love your mommy!!! Mommy gonna cum.....yes...keep move your fingers in mommy's pussy....Yes...yes!!! Mmmmm.....you are so naughty boy!!! ....Well I see I can't finish to enjoying my son....everything...but listen my darling, we must be much more careful!!! I don't want to loose you my son!!!

Video Size: 745.3 MB
Duration: 00:13:34

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/3i0mqp7cecv0
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 20, 2022 2:40 am
Kathia Nobili (Mommy is worry do you still find me attractive my son? / 6/27/16)

screenshotscreenshot

I been waiting for you so long.....sit down my son, please! I need to talk to you....Now don't be scared...but....what is wrong?! You don't come to any more...you don't want to touch your mommy any more?!!! What's the problem my boy?!!! Don't you find me attractive any more?...Ohh...I see, come here darling....you don't worry about your Dad. Mommy will take care of everything......you know how much mommy loves you...she will never let to hurt you!!! Well.....my son...why don't we start nicely from the beginning.....come to mommy! You always liked mommy's pussy...mmmm...touch me again my son.....turns on your mommy!!! Let me hold your hand...and liead you....you are so good....every single touch of my son , is so turns me on!!! Feel it...feel how wet mommy's pussy got!!! Tell me my son...what you wish now?....Ohhh....You so naughty...I missed you so much! Well....if that's desire....taste mommy's pussy.....lick my pussy my son!!! That's a good boy!...Mmmm......it's just feel so amazing.....and how you move your hips against mommy's blanket.....mmmm......mommy loves that pretty ass of yours!!! ...I can wait to feel you again!!! Feel your rock, hard cock in my pussy!!!...You know ...you're the best lover mommy ever had!!! Now....hold my butt and let mommy ride you my son!!! So wild your mommy could be.....your cock make me feel that way!!! Do you want to cum with mommy?!!!.....Well....then take your mommy from behind....mommy loves this position so much....when you go so ...so deep in me!!! Ohhh....mommy is so ready...cum with me my son!!! Fill up mommy's pussy with your milk!!! Ohhhh....yes!!! You are the best boy in the world!!!

Video Size: 964.4 MB
Duration: 00:21:04

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/tcav5yjj7oap
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 20, 2022 12:38 am
Kathia Nobili (Mommy'secret night oral pleasure / 28.12.15)

screenshotscreenshot

My baby boy...are you sleeping? Oh...mommy is so sorry to wake you....but.....your father just feel a sleep now....and mommy will think of you so much! I missed you all day....I can't help my self baby boy.....I need you....feel you. Oh really.....you been just dreaming of me and that's why you start to getting hard....mmm....you know mommy love it! Let mommy blow you baby. Just playing and teasing your beautiful cock. Yeah...mommy knows what you love!!! And now....this night is our....but we must be quite baby.....not to wake up your father. Ohh sure, you know mommy love to feel you....sucking your balls and licking all your nice and swollen cock. And when you cum....so tasty so young....mmm....just lovely. I wish to have this kind of night secrets more and more often baby boy!!!

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:22:18

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/k1h32ehovrjx
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 20, 2022 12:36 am
Kathia Nobili - Immigration problems - To keep your mommy? you must make her pregnant

screenshotscreenshot

Ohh my baby.....I'm so glad you are home! I have a worst day of my life! Look....I got the letter from immigration office. They been control my activities and it start to look like I must leave.....Well, yes..you right my little boy...I did married your father but as after those few years....we didn't complete our marriage....they mean, that we don't have baby together...they suspect, I only married your father for the green card! Ohh sweetie, what if I relay have to leave?!!! What I'll do without you, Mommy loves you so much! At least ......no....it will be to weird to ask you this! Well....yes...now I have something in my mind...but really is...ok! As I don't want to be pregnant with your father but if I don't have baby I have to leave you!!!...What about ...YOU...my baby....you make me pregnant! I know is to much to ask....but there is no choice! What....you do it for mommy! My God....you are so sweet! Baby....my sweet son! Well....mommy is ovulating right....would we try now? Yeah.....you have the best cock mommy have....you can go so deep inside me! Mmmm....make love to mommy and cum inside her pussy! Yes baby...I need all your juice inside me...to have your baby!*** ***

Video Size: 990.9 MB
Duration: 00:17:19

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/9pmtoo9of6i2
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 20, 2022 12:35 am
Kathia Nobili - Mommy'secret night visit

screenshotscreenshot

Night like this you would not expect and special ...when you father is home! But your mommy simply can't resist you and your cock! She wake up totally horny as she been dreaming of you....hot sex scene..just you and your mom! She start to play with her self to...well finish her self...when she wake up before her orgasm! But your father is moving next to her and she can't be relax!!! And then......pervert idea born in her head!!!! She will make you a night visit!!! Mommy just need to feel your dick inside her! She slide in to your room.....under your blanket .....and...you just wake up when your mom is sucking your cock!!! But you must be quiet to not wake up your dad! When your cock is nice...rock ...hard...your mom just sit on you! You see how much she loves your cock and the way she ride you....you'll be dome in minutes!!!...But mommy just say : Don't worry my baby....cum...I 'm ready too....I just wanted your cock inside me!!! "....This night you cum together....yes....together and you been giving all your milk to your mom! Inside her!!!

Video Size: 838.8 MB
Duration: 00:14:05

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/lirgl0rzhhhj
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 19, 2022 7:12 am
Katie Morgan (My Stepmom's Physical / 15.10.2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Katie Morgan

Video Size: 2.26 GB
Duration: 00:26:45

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/zgi40rrxp6iu