https://filejoker.net/af8fzvv69qq6
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 02, 2022 1:45 am
Louise Lee - Four-time SubSlut

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Louise Lee | | |
2020-11-27 | | |
Louise is a slut MILF of exquisite distinction on our site. She's the very first SubSlut to have not one, not two, not even three but FOUR visits to PSS. Pushing the boundaries ever-further, she's also the first model to be DP'd TWICE on our site. At this point, we can't be sure who is getting the most out of our site from her visits, her or us? This poor lass laments that she's been abit cock starved of late. Well we're definitely fine to have Louise Lee back as much as she likes for as much cock as she needs. Here's what we got up to in this, her fourth scene

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:59:11
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/abknmdpwda8r
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 01, 2022 9:18 pm
Lulu Chu & Vanna Bardot - Lick My Candy Cane (S16:E9)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lulu Chu & Vanna Bardot
Vanna Bardot has an interesting relationship with her stepbrother, Nathan Bronson. They act like they don't like each other at all, with Nathan constantly pranking Vanna. Beneath that teasing relationship is a deeper desire that neither of them has admitted. Today, Vanna has the chance to get back at Nathan for some of his pranks. She and her friend Lulu Chu are decorating the tree when they decide to rub a candy cane on each of their pussies and then have Nathan taste them and say which he likes better. They each masturbate with a candy cane, and when Nathan comes into the living room they ask him to sample them.The girls can barely wait until Nathan has tasted the goods before they start making fun of him. That just upsets Nathan, who escalates the situation further when the girls whip out their pussies to taunt him by whipping out his dick in return. The next thing he knows, Lulu has pushed him down and his dick has slipped right into his stepsis's dripping twat. It turns out that Vanna likes the way Nathan's fuck stick feels inside her based on her little moans of delight. Now that she's had the goods, she's not about to let it end without a climax. Lulu cradles Vanna as she gets the first taste of Nathan's cock, but she wants in on the fun, too.As soon as both girls are naked, Lulu climbs on top of Vanna so that Nathan can take her from behind as she makes out with Vanna. Then Nathan lays down in front of the Christmas tree so the girls can each pick a part to ride. Vanna gets Nathan's dick, while Lulu takes his face. As they ride in tandem, they continue to kiss and fondle each other's chests. Eventually, Vanna cedes Nathan's hardon to Lulu so she can go for a reverse cowgirl ride until she's mewling in passion. Once they've each had their fill, the girls work together to blow Nathan and make sure that he gets his rocks off, too. He nuts in their open mouths, leaving them with a salty treat to enjoy.

Video Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:22:51

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/l4v1nclclx3e
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 01, 2022 8:56 pm
Lulu Chu & Vanna Bardot - Lick My Candy Cane (S16:E9)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lulu Chu & Vanna Bardot
Vanna Bardot has an interesting relationship with her stepbrother, Nathan Bronson. They act like they don't like each other at all, with Nathan constantly pranking Vanna. Beneath that teasing relationship is a deeper desire that neither of them has admitted. Today, Vanna has the chance to get back at Nathan for some of his pranks. She and her friend Lulu Chu are decorating the tree when they decide to rub a candy cane on each of their pussies and then have Nathan taste them and say which he likes better. They each masturbate with a candy cane, and when Nathan comes into the living room they ask him to sample them.The girls can barely wait until Nathan has tasted the goods before they start making fun of him. That just upsets Nathan, who escalates the situation further when the girls whip out their pussies to taunt him by whipping out his dick in return. The next thing he knows, Lulu has pushed him down and his dick has slipped right into his stepsis's dripping twat. It turns out that Vanna likes the way Nathan's fuck stick feels inside her based on her little moans of delight. Now that she's had the goods, she's not about to let it end without a climax. Lulu cradles Vanna as she gets the first taste of Nathan's cock, but she wants in on the fun, too.As soon as both girls are naked, Lulu climbs on top of Vanna so that Nathan can take her from behind as she makes out with Vanna. Then Nathan lays down in front of the Christmas tree so the girls can each pick a part to ride. Vanna gets Nathan's dick, while Lulu takes his face. As they ride in tandem, they continue to kiss and fondle each other's chests. Eventually, Vanna cedes Nathan's hardon to Lulu so she can go for a reverse cowgirl ride until she's mewling in passion. Once they've each had their fill, the girls work together to blow Nathan and make sure that he gets his rocks off, too. He nuts in their open mouths, leaving them with a salty treat to enjoy.

Video Size: 797.3 MB
Duration: 00:22:51
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/nq7zaqgpt4oj
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 01, 2022 3:33 am
Macy Meadows (Step Daughter Macy Meadows Demands Daddy's Dick)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Macy Meadows

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:31:39

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/6rb56e3mexul
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 01, 2022 1:22 am
Madison Morgan (Banging My Boss's Daughter On The Job)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Madison Morgan
Last week my boss asked me to come over to his house to fix his computer. Since I'm the IT guy for the company that's what I do and I didn't mind leaving the office early to take care of it. He was supposed to be there but apparently he had a last minute dinner with some clients and wasn't around when I was done. His daughter was there though so I gave her the computer and I was about to head out when she asked me to stick around. I definitely noticed her before but you know she's my boss's daughter so I'm not trying to lose my job and what not. Apparently she just talked to him and he wasn't gonna be back around for a while and she seemed to be pretty horny cause she was literally on her knees sucking my dick less than a minute after she said that. I definitely wasn't complaining and gave her the pounding she deserved making her ride my dick in reverse cowgirl and cowgirl before fucking her doggy and missionary, since she was begging for it I creampied her tight little pussy with a big warm load and she seemed really happy about it. I didn't stick around too long though just in case my boss cut his dinner short. Hopefully his home computer needs some cleaning and fixing again soon. ..

Video Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:28:59

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/o6q3wg2lnbdr
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 31, 2022 11:07 pm
Madison Morgan (Hot Redhead Fucks The Pizza Delivery Guy)

screenshotscreenshot

The other day I was at the end of my shift and I was about to leave but my coworker who had the next shift was running late and there was a pizza just out of the oven that was ready for delivery. I decided to do the right thing and take care of it myself, when I got there the customer was a cute redhead chick, she opened the door but didn't remember if she paid for it or not, classic trick, thankfully I'm on top of my stuff and I knew she hadn't pay for it yet. She told me to wait there and she was gonna go get some cash, it was taking a while and eventually she shouted to leave the pizza on the counter and come help her. When I got to her room she wasn't wearing clothes anymore and only had some lingerie on, she told me she wasn't hungry for pizza but for dick. Given my shift was over I figured I could stick around and have some fun with her. She was on her knees sucking my dick in no time then I decided to bend her over to fuck her from behind, we then got on the bed where she rode me reverse cowgirl. After that I flipped her around to fuck her doggie some more before she rode me cowgirl and then I finished in missionary and dropped a big load in her pussy since she was begging for a creampie. I didn't get a tip but she definitely got mine. Lol I'm sure my coworker won't be late for work anymore after he hears that story. lol..

Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:28:12

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/8dl27ewm14ox
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 31, 2022 8:57 pm
Madison Morgan (Petite Redhead with A Big Booty Sucks & Ride A Big Cock For A Facial)

screenshotscreenshot

Madison Morgan loves cock and specially a big one so when she decided to come over I wasn't mad. 5 minutes after she got here she was already on her knees ready to blow me so I gave her what she wanted, after starting with a nice bj I decided to fuck her tits too before fucking her face against the wall. After that we took the party to the bed where she blew me some more before I turned her around and made her ride my dick reverse cowgirl so I could see her bubble butt bounce and jiggle on my dick. I made her suck me some more before she rode my dick again and I then decided to bring her off the bed and make her blow me and beg for cum on her knees which she did so I rewarded her with a huge load all over her pretty face and that made her very happy like a the good slut she is. Don't miss out the slo mo cumshot recap at the end! Enjoy! ..

Video Size: 896.8 MB
Duration: 00:19:45

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/gq2ao0emv6j8
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 31, 2022 8:55 pm
Madison Morgan (Scout Girl Fucks Stranger To Sell A Box Of Cookies!)

screenshotscreenshot

Last week I heard someone knocking at the door so I went to open it and it was a cute scout girl on the other side holding a box. She said she was selling cookies so I invited her inside. She explained to me that she was trying to sell all her boxes and if she did she would win a bike. Since my wife wasn't home I figured I could spice up my afternoon by having a little fun with that scout girl. I told her I'd buy all her boxes if I could hit her cookie too. It took a minute for her to warm up to the idea but she said I was cute and she agreed. Next thing you know she was on her knees blowing me by the front door. After that I took her to the bedroom to keep the party going. She blew me some more and once I got her out of that outfit I started fucking her missionary then she rode me reverse cowgirl before I pounded her big ass doggy style. It felt so good that I had to fill up her tight cookie with some "cream". My "cream" to be more precise! Lol I'm always happy to help girls like that and apparently she's got a few more friends trying to sell some cookie boxes too so hopefully she send them my way in the next few days. ..

Video Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:27:58

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/6140xjdyalu0
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 31, 2022 8:54 pm
Maitland Ward - Muse Continuum (12-11-2020)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Maitland Ward
12-11-2020
Maitland brings the lesson around on her way to surrendering to the man she'd been holding out against.

Video Size: 601.7 MB
Duration: 00:37:11
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/j0z0aydql2kr
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 31, 2022 7:37 am
Marica Hase - Kawaii Exchange Student

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Marica Hase

Video Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:30:10

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/wkr8op22xe42
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 31, 2022 3:09 am
Megane Lopez - Next Level Step Siblings

screenshotscreenshot

Sexy Megane Lopez is ready to explore some new pleasure. She takes two dick and enjoyed the ride! Kristof Cale and Thomas Stone know how to take care of a woman!

Video Size: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:36:20

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/7du5unqyb2ew
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 31, 2022 1:01 am
Megane Lopez - Ride The Rhythm

screenshotscreenshot

Sexy natural beauty Megane Lopez wants some new experience with her man Raul Costa. What about Anal sex? She's all excited about this wonderful idea!

Video Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:28:28

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/p5zs5c88d1zx
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 30, 2022 10:45 pm
Michele James (YOUR GLASSES & TITTIES FOR MY SILENCE)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Michele James
2020-12-08
I caught my sexy stepsister passing out her phone number at the gym while I was spying on her. Busted! I follow her into the changing room and she begs me not to tell - opportunity knocks! For a little of her time...and her body, she gets my silence. She is hesitant as I look at her big natural titties but things heat up when she gives me a blowjob with her hot glasses on. I fucked her doggystle right over the bench and then shot a thick load of cum on her little bush.

Video Size: 813 MB
Duration: 00:18:33

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/5dzn3e0huxvq
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 30, 2022 8:52 pm
Mimi Curvaceous - Humping the Curvaceous Step Sister (bkb17438 / 28.02.2020)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mimi Curvaceous
Mimi Curvaceous walked by her step brothers room. Guess what? He was humping his pillow! Next she was in the kitchen cooking. That pervert Johnny the Kid started to rub himself on her leg. As he didn't want to stop Mimi grabbed him by his throat and pinned him to the wall. Did he really want some chocolate ass? She threw him to the floor and sat on his face. Then she took out his dick. Wow, her step brother was blessed! She pressed that dick between her breasts! They titty fucked! They did doggy, she was riding him cowgirl and reverse. Then he came into her mouth.

Video Size: 2.08 GB
Duration: 00:29:33

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/bdpeouelxaeo