Author
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 24, 2022 8:22 am
Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Horse Cock Pegging!

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Huge Strapon, Nipple Clamps, Rubber, Tattoo, Latex Gloves, Prostate Massage, Fisting, Big Tits, Horse Cock, Latex, FemDom
Actors: Ruby Onyx
U.S.A
The Monster Cock video is here! Watch me ruin this slaves ass hole with my f1st!! And then my Massive 16 inch strapon!! This was a special moment for me. This slut took my f1sting cherry! And I didn't expect him to take the full length of my GIANT DICK!!! Also I'm wearing red latex leggings! THIS IS A MUST SEE! Do let me know what you think!!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 778.3 MB
Duration: 00:07:41
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/kgorul2gjqlp
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 24, 2022 1:39 pm
Rocky Emerson - Moving Day

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Rimming, Cumshot, Femdom, Handjob, Ass Licking, Foot Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking
Actors: Rocky Emerson
Rocky is a six foot three bully who loves to push guys around and humiliate them. When she sees that her mover is two feet shorter than her, she is disgusted... she simply has no respect or tolerance for short men. She warns the mover that if he doesn't do everything she tells him she will ruin his reputation. And when she realizes that he is scared of her, she makes him get on his knees and beg to kiss her feet. She uses him as a sex object and makes him her bitch! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

Video Size: 2.12 GB
Duration: 00:37:03
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/9v47m6k77cd4
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 24, 2022 6:55 pm
Rocky Emerson (Peeping Tom to Oral Slave / 12.02.2021)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Tattoo, Humiliation, Stockings, Brunette, High Heels, Big Tits, Pussy Worship, Femdom
Actors: Rocky Emerson
FemdomEmpire
USA
Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Video Size: 899.4 MB
Duration: 00:12:19
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/5n9ocpoa83ig
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 25, 2022 10:38 am
Ravyn Alexa - Ravyn Alexa Sensual Pegging in Latex

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Butt Plug, Strapon, Anal, Latex, Femdom, Anal Fingering, Pegging
Actors: Ravyn Alexa, JJ Graves
Beautiful goddess Ravyn Alexa seduces her slave into passionate strap-on pegging. They are both clad in latex and she shows off her perfect body while pounding the fuck out of him.

Video Size: 292.4 MB
Duration: 00:13:02
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/etckn3olfd9x
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 25, 2022 3:59 pm
Ravyn Alexa - Ravyn Alexa Sensual Pegging in Latex

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, Strapon, Latex, Anal Fingering, Pegging, Femdom, Butt Plug
Beautiful goddess Ravyn Alexa seduces her slave into passionate strap-on pegging. They are both clad in latex and she shows off her perfect body while pounding the fuck out of him.

Video Size: 769.3 MB
Duration: 00:13:02

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/ll77rxmvvwkc
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 25, 2022 6:32 pm
Ravyn Alexa - Ravyn Alexa Latex Corset Pegging

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Bondage, Butt Plug, Anal, Straitjacket, Latex, BDSM, Strapon, Pegging, Femdom
Ravyn Alexa is back, this time she is dressed in a stunning latex corset and opera gloves and is ready to fuck her submissive with a giant strapon!

Video Size: 492.4 MB
Duration: 00:13:17
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/yw7pnov1clp2
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 25, 2022 9:12 pm
Ravyn Alexa - Ravyn Alexa Latex Corset Pegging

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Femdom, Pegging, Bondage, BDSM, Strapon, Anal, Latex, Butt Plug, Straitjacket
Ravyn Alexa is back, this time she is dressed in a stunning latex corset and opera gloves and is ready to fuck her submissive with a giant strapon!

Video Size: 782.3 MB
Duration: 00:13:17

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/iwrdncayzhub
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 26, 2022 1:02 pm
Prostate FistAnd Dildo Play / (Alena's Den, Alena's Den)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: fisting, strapon, femdom
Actors: Mistress Jane, Mistress Kira
Alena's Den
England
Slaves ass is nice and warmed up thanks to Jayne's strap on pounding
Now Goddess Kira wants a turn with her massive sized dildo! After a good pounding, poor slave moans that he can't take it anymore, so....The girls start to fist him.

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:16:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/00h9xbiq4fb1
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 26, 2022 2:34 pm
Rain DeGrey & Alice Frost (Penny " The Tarrasque" Barber vs Tina "professor Booty" Horne / 25.01.2013)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Toy Play, Girls Fight, Hardcore, StrapOn, Femdom
Actors: Rain DeGrey & Alice Frost
Rain had the urge to get back on the mats after reffing so many matches. She has the itch to compete so she's back on the mats and we're happy to have her back. She dominates with such flare. Her trash talk is some of the best and her tits are frankly outstanding. Alice Frost is one of U/S best losers. She was cute enough to think she actually stood a chance against Rain. She specifically asked for this fight thinking she could take her on. That was a poor pick for Alice, Rain completely dominates the match. Rain doesn't even bother trying to get points with fingers in the pussy, she goes straight for Alice's Asshole. Rain puts Alice through a humiliating round 4. She fucks her face, pussy and Ass and then shoves her loser bands into her loser pussy, picks her up with the band dangling out of her pussy and slams her into a wall.

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 566.8 MB
Duration: 00:47:17
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/swktrvyw7bmc
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 26, 2022 6:13 pm
Princess Natalya & Jessica (Smother Box Fun / 08.01.2020)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Face Sitting, Femdom, Chastity, High Heels, Brat Girls, Tease, Humiliation
Actors: Princess Natalya, Jessica
BratPrincess
USA
Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.

Video Size: 398.5 MB
Duration: 00:18:28
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/l0rtfx7kz602
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 27, 2022 4:44 am
Princess Bella & Princess Ashley (Bust Or Get Busted / 09.09.2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting, Humiliation, Pain, High Heels
Actors: Princess Bella, Princess Ashley
AmericanMeanGirls
USA
Not every loser who tries out gets to be a "Mean Girls" slave. This is 100% REAL. We really had a slave come to try out, and like a fucking loser he couldn't even take a simple ball busting. He kept falling to the floor and crying like a little bitch, begging us to stop. WE DON'T LIKE TIME WASTERS!As a PSA we got one of our REAL LIFE SLAVES to come and show all you losers what we expect of you if you think you can serve us. I come out from behind the camera and toss one of the house slavs at the feet of statuesque 5'10" Princess Ashley BUT NEVER ONCE DOES HE ASK US TO STOP. No matter how hard or how brutal Princess Ashley kicks him. By the time we are all done, he is a puddle of a "human being" crumpled on the floor and Princess Ashley towers over him while we all laugh. (Both in front of and behind the "Mean Girls" camera!)

Video Size: 789 MB
Duration: 00:06:01
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/y9ttymq41hff
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 27, 2022 7:22 am
Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie & Kaylie (3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party / 13.01.2021)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Humiliation, High Heels, Femdom, Chastity
Actors: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie
BratPrincess
USA
Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to "Blue Ball" or deny her beta again. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party. Nika is impressed by how much beta has given to gain release. In the end she needs to think of herself. What makes her happy? How can I exploit beta more to better herself now and in the future? Nika chooses to blue ball her simp and all her girlfriends are incredibly happy with her decision. Two blue balloons are tied to the testicles of her simp to indicate her choice to blue ball him. The clip also shows some pictures from the party and has some audio and video inserts added to make it more convincing for an unsure simp to watch. Financial domination is natural, healthy and necessary for a simp. The beta is humiliated, rinsed, and blue balled. Complete power exchange!

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:26:15

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/1s1w27tlfjwz
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 27, 2022 10:00 am
Princess Amber (What You Need Is A Key Holder / 30.06.2021)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blonde, Humiliation, Face Slapping, Foot Fetish, Chastity, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Femdom
Actors: Princess Amber
BratPrincess
USA
Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn't have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don't ever care about their happiness. Its all about us and the satisfaction we get from being superior and getting whatever we want.

Video Size: 956.2 MB
Duration: 00:17:35

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/hbb7fpxj03u0
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 27, 2022 12:37 pm
Princess Amber (Under My Hot New Heels / 13.12.2019)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Humination, Trampling, Slave Training, Foot Fetish, Blonde, Femdom, High Heels
AmericanMeanGirls
USA
OMG I like get soooooo many pairs of hot new heels from pathetic losers every single day. I love shoes so it works out great for me.
One of my slaves must have been patiently waiting all night then all the next day till I finally got home from one of my boyfriends houses. Lol! What a good little bitch! I actually totally forgot that I had told it to bring all my new packages of shoes up to my room and wait for me, before I left.
This is perfect because now I get to try on all my brand new, super hot pairs of heels then walk all over this freak to see which ones I love the most. That is where it belongs anyways, under my perfect feet, like dirt! HAHAAAAha
This worthless submissive piece of garbage is so lucky that I even take time out of my busy day to I guess kind of acknowledge it's existence... I mean I could care less if it was deeaad or alive and I hate it, but I do thoroughly enjoy watching it suffer.
Anywayssss... back to me, the only thing that actually matters. I had this slave open my new shoes one by one and I tried them on. I walked around in them while it drooled at my perfect feet, then I made it lay down and I walked all over it. Each pair of these heels looked like they would hurt like hell if they were digging into like flesh, not that I would know. LOL!
I was laughing so hard at this door mat when I asked it which shoes were its favorite and which ones hurt the most while my hot heels were sinking deeper and deeper into its chest. Hahaha it sounded like it was actually dying. What a little bitch!!!
You know here at the Mean Girl Manor we are always looking for new slaves to use and . I think Aunt Platinum is even looking for a few more live in slaves. If you think that you would be a good little house keeping slave or even a really obedient errand bitch for us mean girls you should definitely send us a message on our American Mean Girls site. Maybe you could one day be lucky enough to breath the same air as us. Lol!

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:23:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/85rd011h0twm
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 27, 2022 3:19 pm
Princess Amber (Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet / 18.02.2021)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Feet, Foot Worship, Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Chastity, Foot Fetish
BratPrincess
USA
Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:15:42

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/z8cobho8z5uf