MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 24, 2022 1:19 am
Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman, S2 E2: Learning The Hard Way

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Suspension, Fingering, BDSM, Cage, Vibrator, Flogging, Bondage, Ball Gag
Actors: Casey Calvert, The Pope
Kink.com
Casey is more than aware of the poor decision that she has made, and now is in full-blown survival-mode. The madman has settled in to her world and taken it over as his own. Casey is frantic, confused, and unsure of everything, but that doesn't stop her from trying to gain control of the situation. Things turn from bad to worse as she tests him, but he is used to this type of behavior and knows exactly what to do with her. When the easy way doesn't work, the only alternative is to do things the hard way. Casey isn't going to just lay there and take it without a fight, but at some point even the strongest become weak. He continues to terrorize her in her own home and there is absolutely nothing she can do to stop him from getting what he wants.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 728.7 MB
Duration: 00:38:51
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/k75eknwr05q1
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 25, 2022 12:39 am
Chanel Preston, Riley Evans, Jessie Rogers - Jessie Rogers & Riley Evans: Stolen Goods (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Threesome, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Facial, Flogging, Butt Plug, Ass Licking, Dildo, Fingering, Sqirting, Hardcore, Bondage, Cumshots, Vibrator, Fisting, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Slapping, BDSM, FaceSitting, Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Ball Gag
Actors: Chanel Preston, Riley Evans, Jessie Rogers, Mark Davis
Kink.com
In a post apocalyptic future, Darling and Casey Calvert are captured by a savage hunter who sexually torments them with bondage and rough sex. Shot on location in a dramatic and desolate setting, this feature presentation includes hard bondage, anal sex, rough blowjobs, role-play and intense orgasms!

Video Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 01:19:49
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/z58hpu77fmwc
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 25, 2022 12:41 am
Charity Crawford (Master's Revenge 4 / 3014587)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Small Tits, BDSM, Rimming, Humiliation, Face Fucking, Swallowing, Sex Toy Play, Cumshots, Anal Play, Bondage, Foot Fetish, Flogging, Prebooks, Gonzo, Blowjobs
Actors: Charity Crawford
2020-06-18
Another young slave to add to his collection. Tall, shaved and hooded.Charity is **** to her knees and must serve his every amusement. she begs to suck his cock, and then offers her pussy to be fucked like a good girl.

Video Size: 3.31 GB
Duration: 01:17:26
Resolution: 1912x1088
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1912x1088 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/nujetyohywr7
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 25, 2022 12:45 am
Chastity Lynn (Cum Begging Cunt - Live Show Part 1 / 17.07.2012)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Domination, Hardcore, Bondage, BDSM
Actors: Chastity Lynn
Welcome Chastity Lynn to Device Bondage. We were very excited to have her and you will soon see why. She is flexible, tough, fit, and is hot as hell. To start her show, Chastity is installed in a cruel metal restraint system that is inescapable and extremely difficult to move around in. She gets a warm up that she simply rates as a 5 on a 1-10 difficulty scale for us. Its the last 5 of the day as we definitely take that as a challenge. Decoration Audrey Rose watches from the cage as Chastity's bondage and predicament get increasingly more severe.

Video Size: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:45:32
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/yp07dt1cnpov
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 25, 2022 2:22 am
Chastity Lynn (Cum Begging Cunt - Live Show Part 2 / 24.07.2012)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Hardcore, Domination
Actors: Chastity Lynn
Welcome back to Chastity's Live Show. In Part 2, she is installed in a leather strap HogTie. Mz Berlin uses Chastity with her wanton verbal cruelty. Chastity is hoisted into the air. The suspension is really tough for her, and the action starts immediately. Audrey, our gimp girl, comes in and services Chastity orally at the urging of Mz Berlin. Flanking the front, Claire treats the face and tits of Chastity as they should be, used for our pleasure and enjoyment. Audrey desperately tries to please, the members, Mz Berlin, Claire, and Chastity. No pressure, bitch!

Video Size: 609.5 MB
Duration: 00:16:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/mmhuwqwna6i5
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 25, 2022 6:28 am
Cherie Deville (Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded / 25-04-2013)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Domination, Bondage, Toys, Hardcore, BDSM, Anal
Actors: Cherie Deville
Blonde All-American beauty Cherie starts in a standing spread with her arms harshly bound in reverse prayer. She desperately tries to please, enduring a hard pussy flogging. Claire tightens the neck rope pulling her neck into an intense angle. A vibrator is held in front of her cunt. If she wants to get off, she is going to have to strangle herself. Claire feels the cunt needs more incentive to go get the vibrator and attaches nipple clamps, using them as a leash to urge the hot blonde to get off. The hot blonde cums again and again all over the vibrator. In a writing hot mess, she gets even more excited and is more than willing to experience choking herself to be a greedy cum whore. Claire needs more than that to be impressed however, and flips the bitch onto her stomach and into an intense back arch.
Second, our big breasted bimbo is bound seated on a chair in what she thinks will be a comfortable position, she could not be more wrong. Her knees are pried open. Unable to close them, she is gone after with the tazapper. Claire puts her hands over Cherie's eyes and plays a game where Cherie can't tell where she is going to be zapped next. Then the chair is taken away. Cherie is made to endure a really uncomfortable ballet squat lunge while she is flogged and then rewarded with the vibrator. She can barely stand it. The sensation is so intense for her. Still not done, Claire flips Cherie onto her stomach and goes after her cunt with a slick black cock and vibrator. Again and again Cherie cums and is incredibly sensitive to the vibrator, desperately trying to get away from the intensity.
Finally, Cherie starts bound on the bed in a spread eagle. She is made to give a sloppy wet blow job to a thick black cock that is about to fuck her in the ass. She is bent over and pounded hard on the bed, before being suspended upside down and held in place by next ropes. Claire puts her boot on the rope, asphyxiating Cherie as she goes after her cunt and clit. Orgasm after orgasm is ripped from Cherie... a well used cunt.

Video Size: 2.53 GB
Duration: 01:10:43

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/wzjq2h3ocpez
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 25, 2022 8:33 am
Cherry Torn

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Domination, Hardcore, BDSM, Bondage
Actors: Cherry Torn
In this scene, Claire Adams subjects Cherry Torn to a classic hogtie. Cherry is bound on her stomach with her arms tied tightly behind her back, and her knees spread wide - leaving her pussy exposed to Claire's huge black dick on a stick.
Gagged with a ball and packing tape, all Cherry can do is moan as Claire dishes out corporal punishment to her big natural breasts. The camera moves for a close up view of her juicy ass as Claire drills her pussy until she is begging to cum!

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:28:15

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/s3vemdsxgkaa
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 26, 2022 12:42 am
Chrissy Marie - Chrissy's Slut Training / (Captivechrissymarie)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BDSM, Fetish, Spanking
Actors: Chrissy Marie
Captivechrissymarie
USA

Video Size: 922.3 MB
Duration: 00:19:31
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/fguhqx6nt7d1
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 26, 2022 12:47 am
Chloe Cherry (The Stinging Torment of Chloe Cherry / 09.05.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Humiliation, Rough Sex, Ball Gag, Suspension, Submission, Domination, Bondage, Blowjob, Nipple Clamps, BDSM
Actors: Chloe Cherry, Donnie Rock
KINK
USA
Chloe Cherry endures the brutality of newcomer Donnie Rock and his cool, sinister sadism, suffering through 4 bondage positions with flogging, cropping, spanking and nipple clamps. She starts, willingly bound to a post by the neck and wrists, with her legs locked to the floor. Donnie manhandles her, toying with her, then striking a deal with her... he'll let her breathe if she takes the whip! She agrees, and so he releases the rope around her neck and in exchange he flogs her, still locked to the floor and the post. He then clamps her incredibly sensitive nipples and face fucks her until the spit is running down her body. Fully uses, she's left there to wallow in her own drool. Next she's gagged, tied up face-down on a table with her ass up. Donnie takes full advantage of her in this position, fucking her pussy with pure, selfish intent and slapping her ass to keep her propped up. Chloe's then put in a partial suspension, fully horizontal with only one foot touching the ground. A heavy bucket is suspended from her nipples by two clothes pins, while her pussy's cropped and slapped, then fucked again! Finally, Chloe is bound to a fuck box on her back, with her legs spread while Donnie fucks her and threatens her with a zapper. He ultimately makes her cum on his cock while he's fucking her wet, desperate cunt, then blows his load all over her gagged face, demanding that she lick it all off.

Video Size: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:42:10

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/fzbfkf3jmwvo
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 26, 2022 1:14 am
Christy Cutie - Spare the Rod, Spoil the Birthday Girl - Christy Cutie Nude Spanking / hristy Cutie (Assumethepositionstudios)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Fetish, BDSM, Spanking
Actors: Christy Cutie
Assumethepositionstudios
USA
Christy is stripped naked, hands against the wall for a Birthday spanking with a giant strap. Her pretty bottom jiggles with each swat, yelping a the impact. Building intensity as she moans. 24 solid licks of the giant strap, plus one to grow on!

Video Size: 119.4 MB
Duration: 00:03:11
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/hm2ogzjpqhms
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 26, 2022 3:20 am
Christy Cutie in video: Spring Break (pt 3 - 4) / (pt 3 - 4) (Goodspanking)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Fetish, Spanking, BDSM
Actors: Christy Cutie
Goodspanking
USA

Video Size: 557.8 MB
Duration: 00:21:38
Resolution: 720x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 720x480 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshotscreenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/okyoqigr59jx
https://filejoker.net/zs7d9vwcp0oc
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 26, 2022 5:25 am
Christy Cutie, Casey Calvert - The Price of Forbidden Indiscretions- Casey and Christy Caught with their Pants Down / (Assumethepositionstudios)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Actors: Christy Cutie, Casey Calvert
Assumethepositionstudios
USA
Casey and Christy Caught with their Pants Down

Video Size: 298.5 MB
Duration: 00:13:24
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/e8v9oq3bjpqa
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 27, 2022 12:43 am
Cobie - The Spy / (James Grey, Fancysteel.com)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Punishment, Chastity
Actors: Cobie
Fancysteel.com
A mysterious spy just recently tried to break into the Chastity Prison and was caught trying to steal some confidential files and inmate records.
Who does she work for? And what is it that has driven her to attack such a dreaded institution? The strikingly beautiful criminal mastermind, clad in tight, shimmering latex, refused to tell us anything....Cobie, a former inmate of the chastity prison, is now an agent trying to work against the organisation. Her gambit did not pay off and to her horror, she is once again a slave to the system of Chastity, and this time they will make sure she never escapes or tastes freedom again. Armed with a new chastity device and shock collar, she presents the highest security risk and is held accordingly. Cobie tried to get the secrets of Chastity Prison out in the open, now, once again she will experience the tormenting secrets and bondage this feared institution has to offer...

Video Size: 955.3 MB
Duration: 00:25:59
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/npr8cdkbr1t3
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 27, 2022 12:45 am
Cory - I want to believe /

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BDSM, Bondage
Actors: Cory
HuCows.com
USA
Big boobed Cory was lured into the HuCows waiting room, and I was spying on her from a distance. What a great pair of udders! I just had to wait until she would be unconscious so I could feel those incredible breasts and drag her to the milking frame! Cory actually wasn't very scared. She even smiled a few times, out of uncertainty, but watching the video, you get the feeling that she likes being milked! She looks awesome, udders hanging down, goat milking machine pumping away, with her tattoo that says it all: 'I want to believe'. I'm keeping her.

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 345 MB
Duration: 00:08:55
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/z7t2wesuw1r9
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 27, 2022 2:16 am
Cowgirl (Cowtest #1 / 04.04.2021) (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Ball Gag, Humiliation, Pain, BDSM, Torture, Vibrator, Bondage, Blonde, Dildo
Actors: Cowgirl, PD
InfernalRestraints
USA
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

Video Size: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:44:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/sa8eofdh7wye