Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 18, 2022 12:23 am
Destiny Cruz & Lily Larimar - My Stepsis And Her Friend Are Stuck
CATEGORY: Shaved Pussy, Pussy Licking, POV, Big Dick, Ball Sucking, Long hair, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, FFM, Stuck, Medium Boobs, Blonde, Blowjob
DESCRIPTION: Destiny Cruz and her friend Lily Larimar are trying out new hairstyles in the bathroom when Destiny's stepbrother, Joshua Lewis, squeezes past them to grab a towel. Destiny claims he's grabbing a jerk towel, but Joshua bites back claiming that the girls' hairstyles are stupid and that when they get caught in something he's going to come fuck them both. It's not long before Joshua's prediction comes true. He walks in to find both girls with their hair caught in the oven. Lily offers to let Joshua touch her pussy if he helps them. He takes her up on it, then cops a feel on his own stepsis. Eventually Destiny claims she's had enough and insists Josuha let them go. He obliges, but before Lily follows Destiny out of the room she admits that she liked it.It's not long before the girls get stuck again. This time, Destiny is stuck in the fridge while Lily is stuck in the dishwasher. Since Destiny can't see what's going on, Joshua sneaks up and peels Lily's thong down and hikes her miniskirt up. He sticks it in and gives her a few quick pumps while Destiny tries to figure out what's going on. They don't get nearly enough time to enjoy each other before Joshua frees her and sends her to go help Destiny, but it's enough to whet Lily's appetite for more. Still later, the girls find their hair tangled together as they sit on the couch. They have to call Joshua in once again. Lily suggests that they let him fuck them, and eventually Destiny agrees. The girls lay back on the couch together since their hair is still tangled, and Joshua goes to work.Destiny gets the first taste of her stepbrother's cock as Lily rubs her titties and masturbates beside her, but Joshua soon lets Lily have another go with his hardon. He takes a moment to free them, then watches as they sink down to their knees together so they can lick the taste of their combined juices from his dick in a double BJ. Destiny gets on her hands and knees so Joshua can do her in doggy while she eats Lily out. When it's Lily's turn to enjoy Joshua's cock, she has him sit down so she can ride him in reverse cowgirl. Destiny hops aboard to mirror Lily's position, which leaves her moaning and twitching. She lifts off of Joshua's erection just in time for Lily to stroke him off into her mouth. Lily climbs onto the couch to snowball Joshua's jizz with Destiny, and both girls agree that they should fuck Joshua more often.
Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 2.6 GB
Duration: 00:38:37
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/t0e0iehz4kgg
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 17, 2022 7:20 pm
Cory Chase (Don't Leave)
CATEGORY: blowjob, milf, cumshot, cum in mouth, roleplay, pov, big tits, hairy, swallow, all sex, taboo
DESCRIPTION: You're not even my real mom. Dad told me everything last night. I can't believe you both lied to me for so long. I've made up my mind, I'm leaving.. It doesn't matter where I go. Why do you even care? You're just my step mom.
FileSize: 916.5 MB
Duration: 00:24:11

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/d7lmgt6r2sq8
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 15, 2022 2:08 pm
Chloe Lamour (Big tits stepmom just too damn sexy)
CATEGORY: Euro, Tattoo, Athletic, Indoors, 35 Plus, Pussy Creampie, Doggystyle, Bald Pussy, Pussy Licking, cheating, Gagging, Big Ass, Thong, Face Fuck, Interracial, Living Room, Missionary, Black Hair, Brunette, Big Dick, Creampie, Short Hair, Couples Fantasies, Muscular Man, 69, Big Tits, Stepson, Stepmom, Face Sitting, Deep Throat, Innie Pussy, Enhanced, Black Male, Reverse Cowgirl, Blowjob POV, Blowjob
DESCRIPTION: Darrell Deeps is playing video games in his home when his stepmother Chloe Lamour begins berating him for the messy state of the room. Chloe begins to clean, and Darrell notices how thick his stepmom is with her big tits and round ass. When she's on all fours in front of him, Darrell checks out her big booty, and it makes him hard. Noticing Darrell's big boner, Chloe gets turned on, and takes it out to give him a blowjob. Chloe sits on Darrell's face and has him eat her pussy, then she climbs on his cock to take it cowgirl. After some doggystyle and deep dicking in missionary, Darrell creampies Chloe's bald pussy!
FileSize: 904.2 MB
Duration: 00:21:19
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/ff3lu8ij5ypv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 15, 2022 9:04 am
Cherie Deville (Bohemian Asspussy)
CATEGORY: Mom, Glasses, Athletic, Bubble Butt, Couples Fantasies, Caucasian, Sneaky, Sandals, Sex Therapist, Big Tits, Tattoo, Medium Skin, French Canadian, Anal, Cheating, Reverse Cowgirl, Blowjob, Innie Pussy, MILF, Dress, Blonde
DESCRIPTION: Cherie Deville is an unconventional sex therapist who meets her daughter's boyfriend, Kyle Mason, for the first time. Cherie's daughter is embarrassed by how open her hippie mother is when it comes to talking about sex, and when Cherie can't stop quizzing them about their sexual relationship, her daughter hits the bottle to drown her discomfort. Kyle, however, doesn't mind hearing Cherie's thoughts on what a healthy relationship should include, which, in her opinion is a lot of fucking! While her daughter has a few too many to drink, Cherie realizes that Kyle is not getting enough sex from her prude and rude daughter, and so she serves up her own ass and offers Kyle the irresistible opportunity to fuck her in all of her holes!
FileSize: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:34:42
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/5hu0eeckaf2e
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 15, 2022 6:32 am
Charlie Rae - POV Handjob, Blowjob, and Sex with Charlie Rae
CATEGORY: Masturbation, Curvy, Solo, Milf, Big Tits
DESCRIPTION: Welcoming you into her bedroom, Charlie Rae has some light chit chat with you before she notices your eyes wandering up and down her body.
In the mood for some fun, she starts by removing her floral dress and caressing her body in her teal bra and panties set, then letting her big tits out to pinch and grope them.
With the bra removed, she's on her knees stroking your cock with a smile, progressing to sucking your big cock for a bit before sliding off her panties and lying down to rub and finger fuck her shaved mature pussy for you.
After a bit more sucking and stroking, she's ready to have you inside of her so she lies down and you fuck her good and hard while she moans for more.
FileSize: 937.2 MB
Duration: 00:19:21
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/pxxu9v7j8ybo
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 14, 2022 5:12 am
Brooke Johnson (Step Daughter Creampie)
CATEGORY: POV, small tits, petite, Casting, teen, cowgirl, gonzo, blowjob, all sex, brunettes
DESCRIPTION: Brooke wants her stepdad to come back home, but he isn't interested in spending time with her mom anymore. She shows him how much she wants him back by giving him her wet teen holes.
FileSize: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:26:22

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/118mrmez6j04
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 14, 2022 12:08 am
Braylin Bailey & Kyler Quinn - Easter Crafting With Stepsis Goes Wrong
CATEGORY: Masturbation, Shaved Pussy, Medium Boobs, Girl Orgasm, FFM, Passion, Petite, Thongs, Big Areolas, Tattoos, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Easter, Big Ass, Deep Throat, Hairy Pussy, Small Boobs, Big Dick, POV, Pussy Licking, Blonde, Puffy Nipples, Sloppy, Fair Skin, Brunette
DESCRIPTION: Braylin Bailey and Kyler Quinn are in the Easter spirit. Wearing their bunny ears, the girls hang out in the living room making seasonal crafts. That makes them easy for Ricky Spanish, Kyler's stepbrother, to find. He tries some really cheesy pickup lines on Braylin, who's admittedly a little bit interested. Kyler isn't having it, so she chases Ricky out. Before he goes, Ricky takes an Easter bunny plate. Later, he comes back into the room with his dick poking out through a hole in the plate he grabbed earlier. The girls chase him out.Later, Braylin tells Kyler that she feels bad about how mean they were to Ricky. They decide to apologize. Braylin has a plan, so they call Ricky into the room to show him their tits to make it up to him. Kyler was on board with the plan right up until Braylin spies Ricky's hardon and crawls across the couch to pull it out and start sucking him off. It only takes a moment of watching Braylin blowing her stepbrother for Kyler to decide she wants in on that, too. Joining her BFF for a sloppy double BJ, Kyler kicks off an epic Easter threesome.Since it was all Braylin's idea to get hardcore, she gets the first reverse cowgirl ride on Ricky's dick while Kyler rubs her clit. The girls tag out, with Kyler bouncing away on her stepbro's cock in cowgirl even as she leans forward to eat Braylin's pussy. Getting on her hands and knees, Braylin takes it in doggy as she returns the pussy licking favor for Kyler. Then Braylin lets Kyler lie down so Ricky can fuck his stepsis in missionary as Braylin rides Kyler's face. Braylin turns around in time to help Ricky pull out and blow his load all over Kyler's belly. As they all come down from their sexual delight, Braylin takes the time to spread Ricky's cum all over Kyler's body.
FileSize: 880 MB
Duration: 00:27:04
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/4fnmzkbh4j6i
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 13, 2022 9:36 pm
Bess Breast (Guilty HUGE TITS Step Sister Fucks Brother After Getting Him Kicked Out Of The House)
CATEGORY: brother, glasses, roleplay, sister, hardcore, redhead, taboo, pov, Big Tits
DESCRIPTION: More hot Bess Breast action.
FileSize: 677.5 MB
Duration: 00:35:10
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/iy9ynm2gzttn
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 13, 2022 6:24 am
Ariella Ferrera - Pool Boy Crush
CATEGORY: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, MILF, POV, Swallow, Hardcore
DESCRIPTION: I caught Ariella, my super horny wife, touching herself while staring at our pool guy Tyler. What a dirty pervert! Who am I to get in the way of a good time though? I invite Tyler in to get a better look at my wife, he is a little shy, but Ariella makes him right at home with some teasing. She is impressed with his big dick and can't stop cumming once they get going. I just sit back and enjoy the show!
FileSize: 2.46 GB
Duration: 00:23:16
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/xy05j8rkbfqf
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 13, 2022 1:20 am
Annabel Redd (Step-Sister Needs Help Douching for 1st Time)
CATEGORY: all sex, facial, redhead, blowjob, braces, pov, big tits, roleplay, big ass, cumshot, taboo
DESCRIPTION: My younger step-sister was getting ready to go out with some guy. But she had no idea how to prepare to fuck him! She asks me for help on how to use a douche, so I show her. But one thing lead to the next, and my busty redhead step-sister was on her knees in front of me! Her bright green eyes looked so sexy as she took my long cock down her throat. I bent her over the bathroom counter and pounded her perfect tight pussy! I fuck her as shes layed down, watching her big natural tits jiggle as I pump her cunt! Watch as my slutty step-sis takes my big cumshot across her face!
FileSize: 901.4 MB
Duration: 00:20:39

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/qua3q46g10c9
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2022 7:36 am
Angel Youngs & Katie Monroe - St Patricks Day With My Swap Family Gets Sexual (S2:E8 )
CATEGORY: Cowgirl, Rogh Sex, Passion, Creampie, POV, Blowjob, FFMM, Foursome, Blonde, All Sex, Brunette, Petite
DESCRIPTION: What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Katie Monroe finds herself disappointed in her swap husband, Steve Holmes. Katie was hoping for a swap family that would be into swinging, but Steve is only interested in playing things straight. Katie's swap daughter and swap son, Angel Youngs and Kyle Mason, are at least on her side. The trio finally get their chance to go at it as a swap family on St. Patrick's Day when they decide to throw a party.Steve comes out of his room dressed in conservative clothing, only to be greeted by Angel and Katie decked out in shamrock pasties and green thongs. Steve tries to lay down the law, but the girls are having none of it. They tell Steve to go get dressed in something fun or they'll just undress him themselves. Making good on their sexy promise, the girls cluster around Steve to relieve him of his clothes. He tries to argue at first, but when Angel opens wide and starts sucking her swap daddy off with Katie's help, his objections gradually die. With the girls both on their knees, it's a simple thing for Kyle to whip out his hardon and finally slide his dick into his swap sister's pussy the way he's been dreaming of doing.Steve can tell when he's outvoted, and he finally relents and gives Katie what she needs. He pulls her into his lap, while Kyle sits down so that Angel can mirror the position. Rocking their hips together, the girls each ride a hardon facing frontwards and then with their tits pushed into their respective lover's faces. Next, Katie gets on her knees and Angel lays on her back so that their partners can go to town on their dripping twats as they exchange hot kisses. Next, Katie gets to sample Kyle's fuck stick while Steve enjoys some certified nubile teen pussy. The girls wind up on their backs as Steve pops, giving Angel a full load of cum. A moment later, Kyle blows his load as well, filling his swap mommy's pussy with the jizz she's been wishing for.
FileSize: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:26:14

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/4hs5oowtz680
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2022 5:04 am
Angel Youngs & Katie Monroe - St Patricks Day With My Swap Family Gets Sexual (S2:E8 )
CATEGORY: Blonde, Blowjob, FFMM, Creampie, Brunette, All Sex, POV, Foursome, Petite, Rogh Sex, Passion, Cowgirl
DESCRIPTION: What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Katie Monroe finds herself disappointed in her swap husband, Steve Holmes. Katie was hoping for a swap family that would be into swinging, but Steve is only interested in playing things straight. Katie's swap daughter and swap son, Angel Youngs and Kyle Mason, are at least on her side. The trio finally get their chance to go at it as a swap family on St. Patrick's Day when they decide to throw a party.Steve comes out of his room dressed in conservative clothing, only to be greeted by Angel and Katie decked out in shamrock pasties and green thongs. Steve tries to lay down the law, but the girls are having none of it. They tell Steve to go get dressed in something fun or they'll just undress him themselves. Making good on their sexy promise, the girls cluster around Steve to relieve him of his clothes. He tries to argue at first, but when Angel opens wide and starts sucking her swap daddy off with Katie's help, his objections gradually die. With the girls both on their knees, it's a simple thing for Kyle to whip out his hardon and finally slide his dick into his swap sister's pussy the way he's been dreaming of doing.Steve can tell when he's outvoted, and he finally relents and gives Katie what she needs. He pulls her into his lap, while Kyle sits down so that Angel can mirror the position. Rocking their hips together, the girls each ride a hardon facing frontwards and then with their tits pushed into their respective lover's faces. Next, Katie gets on her knees and Angel lays on her back so that their partners can go to town on their dripping twats as they exchange hot kisses. Next, Katie gets to sample Kyle's fuck stick while Steve enjoys some certified nubile teen pussy. The girls wind up on their backs as Steve pops, giving Angel a full load of cum. A moment later, Kyle blows his load as well, filling his swap mommy's pussy with the jizz she's been wishing for.
FileSize: 988.3 MB
Duration: 00:26:14
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/umupskbyeijv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 12, 2022 2:32 am
Anastasia Knight / Virgin Cheerleader Anastasia Knight Gets Fucked In Ass!
CATEGORY: Anal, POV, Blowjobs, Uniform, Teen
FileSize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:19:47

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/tyom4lo2efih
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2022 6:56 pm
Allie Addison (Creampie Babysitter)
CATEGORY: teen, audition, petite, POV, gonzo, Casting, small tits, blowjob, all sex
DESCRIPTION: Babysitter Allie has been teasing her boss for months, and wearing skimpy things when his wife is not around. When he arranged for her to join him at a hotel pretending the family was going to be having a staycation he took a real risk. It worked out well for him though, because it turns out that Allie was willing to go as far as he was.
FileSize: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:23:55

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/7vn7ot6ybk97
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 11, 2022 1:12 am
Alexia Anders - Letting Loose On Alexia's Face
CATEGORY: Handjob, Asian, Natural Tits, Balls Sucking, Tits Job, Blowjob, Cumshot, Face Fuck, Rimming, Facial, POV, Brunette, Masturbation
DESCRIPTION: Cuties, cuties, everywhere! Today this petite brunette caught my eye and I knew right away that I wanted to glaze her eyes shut. Getting her number was easy and she came over ready to play. She really made a sloppy, spit mess of my cock and I made a mess on her sweet face!
FileSize: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:32:26
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/phex8wdds4b4