Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 08, 2023 7:11 am
Braylin Bailey - Dont Fucking Ruin St Patricks Day

screenshotscreenshot

Braylin Bailey
Braylin Bailey and her stepbrother Apollo Banks are decorating for a St Patty's party for Braylin's mom. Neither of them wants to be there, and Apollo deals with it by acting out. At first he begins miming a leprechaun fucking. When Braylin calls him on that, Apollo grabs a scissors and cuts the beads from around her neck. Kneeling, Braylin begins picking them up only for Apollo to pull her tight miniskirt up to reveal that she has no panties on.Braylin thinks that's the end of it, but Apollo sticks his dick through a leprechaun glory hole. She tells him to stop fucking around, but Apollo swears his dick is stuck. Braylin finally agrees to give him a reluctant handie to try to deflate his erection. Apollo can't cum, so Braylin tries a BJ. That still doesn't work, so Braylin gets on her feet and lets Apollo fuck her from behind.Apollo is finally free from the cutout, but Braylin wants that nice fuck stick to take her all the way home. Peeling off her clothes, she hops onto the island to get proper banged in the kitchen. Then she rides Apollo in reverse cowgirl so she can feel him from a different angle. On her feet, Braylin takes Apollo from behind one last time until he fills her up with his sticky St. Patrick's Day surprise.

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:25:49
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/hym1mi68wuwc
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 08, 2023 7:07 am
Bess Breast, Peter Fitzwell (Breasts Are The Best Stepfather's Day Present)

screenshotscreenshot

Bess Breast, Peter Fitzwell
People are so unappreciative. Especially my wife. It's Father's Day but I don't expect much, we're going through a rough patch right now. When my stepdaughter Bess Breast came home she didn't expect me to be there. She knows things are tense with her mom & I (Peter Fitzwell) and tries to console me, but I'm just not in the mood. She tells me she has a present for me, I can't ruin that for her so I play along. But when she comes out dressed in ONLY a shirt - which I guess is my present, things get a little weird. Bess is my stepdaughter but she has amazing tits. Perfect big naturals and she wants me to touch them. She promises she won't tell anyone. I start to squeeze her boobs as she kisses me and grabs my cock. Bess looks me in the eye as she blows me passionately. She puts my thick cock in her tight hole and starts bouncing. Her teen pussy gets all creamy as I stretch her out. I take my stepdaughter from behind, she has an amazing phat ass and orgasms as I fuck her. Bess takes me inside her again & I creampie her young, shaved pussy. At least SOMEONE appreciates me - Happy Father's Day!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:27:12
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/vjl3ie5j7vqn
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 08, 2023 7:03 am
Braylin Bailey - Dont Fucking Ruin St Patricks Day

screenshotscreenshot

Braylin Bailey
Braylin Bailey and her stepbrother Apollo Banks are decorating for a St Patty's party for Braylin's mom. Neither of them wants to be there, and Apollo deals with it by acting out. At first he begins miming a leprechaun fucking. When Braylin calls him on that, Apollo grabs a scissors and cuts the beads from around her neck. Kneeling, Braylin begins picking them up only for Apollo to pull her tight miniskirt up to reveal that she has no panties on.Braylin thinks that's the end of it, but Apollo sticks his dick through a leprechaun glory hole. She tells him to stop fucking around, but Apollo swears his dick is stuck. Braylin finally agrees to give him a reluctant handie to try to deflate his erection. Apollo can't cum, so Braylin tries a BJ. That still doesn't work, so Braylin gets on her feet and lets Apollo fuck her from behind.Apollo is finally free from the cutout, but Braylin wants that nice fuck stick to take her all the way home. Peeling off her clothes, she hops onto the island to get proper banged in the kitchen. Then she rides Apollo in reverse cowgirl so she can feel him from a different angle. On her feet, Braylin takes Apollo from behind one last time until he fills her up with his sticky St. Patrick's Day surprise.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.32 GB
Duration: 00:25:49
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/eqypn2w0upoi
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 07, 2023 11:57 am
Aviana Violet & Johnny Sins (2023)

screenshotscreenshot

Aviana Violet

screenshot

FileSize: 2.91 GB
Duration: 01:07:32
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/swh3crau0e4o
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 07, 2023 9:28 am
Aubree Valentine - She Worships Dick (2023)

screenshotscreenshot

Aubree Valentine

screenshot

FileSize: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:30:15

https://filejoker.net/8hrz8tvl5inv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 07, 2023 7:13 am
Athena Anderson & Erin Everheart - Two Moms Are Better Than One

screenshotscreenshot

Athena Anderson & Erin Everheart
Juan Loco is fortunate enough to have two stepmoms in Athena Anderson and Erin Everheart since his dad was first married to Athena and later to Erin. Athena and Erin are also good friends, so Juan gets the best of everything they have to offer. While the two stepmoms are working together to help Juan out with a project, Athena confesses that she thinks Juan is kind of cute. Erin laughs her off, but Juan overhears and realizes that he totally has an in with one of his hot stepmommies.Athena feels Juan up when he comes to sit down near her. When she feels how hard he is, Athena quietly turns around and begins sucking Juan off. Her deep throat blowjob just gets Juan even more wound up. Kneeling forward over the table to rejoin Erin in working on the project, Athena holds the moan as Juan slides into her in doggy. Erin eventually notices, and although she's initially scandalized she quickly lets Athena talk her into joining in and letting Athena eat her out. Soon, even though she knows she's married to Juan's dad, Erin wants more.Juan and Athena are happy to make it a true threesome. She spreads her thighs nice and wide to take Juan inside as Athena licks her happy little nipples. Athena takes a turn with Juan's dick making her moan as she lays cradled in Erin's arms. Then Erin gets on her hands and knees for a doggy style pussy pounding as she feasts on Athena's snatch. Finally sated, the two stepmommies get on their knees to blow and stroke Juan off until he blows his load in a double facial.

screenshot

FileSize: 969.5 MB
Duration: 00:24:56
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/kare793fw7gi
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 07, 2023 7:07 am
Armani Black - I Saw You Looking And I Liked It

screenshotscreenshot

Armani Black
Armani Black makes sure to get herself all soaped up in the shower, paying special attention to her big boobs and her bare twat. When she has rinsed the suds clean from her front, she tries to get her back and realizes that she can't reach. Yelling out for her stepson Peter Green, Armani insists he come soap her up. Peter insists that she not make it weird, but once he gets an eyeful of his hot stepmommy naked, he realizes he really likes what he sees.Armani dries off and comes out of the bathroom in just a towel to confront Peter about it. She tells him she saw him looking and she liked it, so they should just get this out of the way and fuck. Peter wants to know if it's a trap, but Armani grabs his hand to put it right on her clit. Licking Peter's finger, she guides it into her creamy twat. From finger banging his hot bigtit stepmommy to having her hands, mouth, and even tits wrapped around his cock, Peter stops trying to resist the inevitable. Besides, he's been daydreaming about tapping that since the day his dad brought Armani home.Once Armani has Peter committed to her pleasure, she turns around and sinks down onto his dick right where he's sitting. Bouncing on that fuck stick in reverse cowgirl is just the start. She wants it hard and deep, and Peter delivers in doggy. Rolling onto her back so Peter can admire the bounce of those lovely jugs as he bangs her, Armani throws her head back and moans nice and loud to encourage him to keep pounding her. Armani enjoys one last big O as she rides Peter in cowgirl, then hops off and sucks her own juices off him as she helps him cum into her waiting open mouth.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.62 GB
Duration: 00:31:50

https://filejoker.net/ekbfd8h19a3w
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 07, 2023 7:00 am
Aria Valencia, Tiana Blow(A Cock To Share For Aria & Tiana)

screenshotscreenshot

Aria Valencia, Tiana Blow
Aria Valencia & Tiana Blow are 2 BFFs that are as tight as can be. They like sharing big cocks that they can shove down each other's throats and up each other's pussies! They go back-and-forth, cheering each other on & having a good time with the cock of their dreams. This twosome takes turns riding that cock until they build up to an explosive load of cum!

screenshot

FileSize: 2.46 GB
Duration: 01:07:05
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/dmolaw6igi75
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 07, 2023 6:48 am
Aria Valencia - February 2023 Flavor Of The Month Aria Valencia

screenshotscreenshot

Aria Valencia
Codey Steele is so into the big game, and his stepsister Aria Valencia is just over it. She tries to get his attention with food, but Codey doesn't take his eyes off the TV. Then she tries to engage Codey in conversation, but he tells Aria not to talk during the game. Things get even more awkward when the doorbell rings to indicate their food has arrived. Aria stands to get the door, flashing that she's not wearing any panties beneath her miniskirt.When Aria returns with their burgers, Codey continues to ignore her. She doubles down, chatting about a hot burger commercial and then intentionally dripping ketchup all over her petite figure. She gets increasingly sexual as Codey stares. She asks if he can help her clean up. Then her questions get more sexual, inquiring whether Codey has thought about eating her pussy, whether it would be hot and meaty like a burger. Codey can't hide his erection, and Aria notices. He doesn't fight her when she takes that man meat out to stroke and suck.Codey doesn't stop Aria from climbing onto his hardon and riding him in reverse cowgirl. His hands cup those little titties and thumb her hard nipples as she goes to town. When Aria gets on her knees, Codey is happy to shove it in and give his stepsister a doggy style pussy pounding. Aria rolls onto her back and spreads herself wide open for Codey to have his wicked way with her. Codey plays stud until his stepsis is moaning and then pulls out to nut all over her trimmed muff.

screenshot

FileSize: 607.3 MB
Duration: 00:19:10

https://filejoker.net/s476rs4o62fm
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 06, 2023 7:11 am
Anissa Kate (Sexy Pajamas)

screenshotscreenshot

Anissa Kate
Brad wakes up one morning to find his stepmom Anissa wearing a very sexy pajama and is bothered by it. Anissa insists that he needs to get used to it because that is her house and she can wear whatever she wants. Brad never imagined that getting used to a sexy stepmom involved nailing that busty stepmom

screenshot

FileSize: 682.8 MB
Duration: 00:54:37

https://filejoker.net/adgtr8e8zah7
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 06, 2023 7:05 am
Angelina Diamanti - First Glory Hole POV (2023)

screenshotscreenshot

Angelina Diamanti

screenshot

FileSize: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:33:04
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/evdk7p6eklfc
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 06, 2023 7:03 am
Angela White & Autumn Falls - New POV threesome with @autumnxfallsx (2022)

screenshotscreenshot

Angela White & Autumn Falls

screenshot

FileSize: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:28:20

https://filejoker.net/znk6nhjiqxtg
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 06, 2023 6:57 am
Ari (ari lovexo)

screenshotscreenshot

Ari (ari_lovexo)
Ari and her hubby take on their female smokeshow of a friend! The girls double-blow him, lots of fingering, pronebone and missionary. Some facesitting and finally he comes onto their open-mouthed faces.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.23 GB
Duration: 00:51:46

https://filejoker.net/4ow4dix07c2y
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 06, 2023 6:48 am
Angela White - Hotel Hookup (06-06-2022)

screenshotscreenshot

Angela White

screenshot

FileSize: 980.1 MB
Duration: 00:22:13
Video: 1080x1920 (0.563), 23.976 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/46hn6oh5598o
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 05, 2023 6:31 am
Andi Rose - Get Rid Of Those Inappropriate Thoughts (S28:E2)

screenshotscreenshot

Andi Rose
Andi Rose is watching TV when her stepbrother Ricky Spanish comes storming in. He got sent home for making a comment about a girl's tits. Andi wants to know what the girl's tits were like. When Ricky admits that he hasn't seen tits, Andi suggests that he can let off steam any time he wants by grabbing her. She's happy to be free use for her new stepbro.Later, Andi is in her room on the phone when Ricky stumbles in and starts just talking to her. Andi tells Ricky to remember what they talked about, and when he says he doesn't want to get in trouble Andi pulls up her miniskirt and goes back to chatting. Ricky accepts the offer, kneading that ass and then pulling her thong aside to fuck her from behind as Andi tries to hold the moan.When Andi can't keep her groans of delight in another minute, she hangs up and really goes for it with Ricky. Flipping Ricky onto his back, Andi rides him in cowgirl and then sucks her own girl goo from his hardon. She rolls onto her back and then begs her stepbrother for a creampie to end their free use fuck. Once Ricky obliges, Andi calls her friend back with cum still dripping from her pussy.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.37 GB
Duration: 00:23:16
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/qnha62nkhywt