Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 19, 2023 9:21 am
Haley Spades - Blonde teen loves Big dick

screenshotscreenshot

Haley is friends with a girl in the neighborhood I fuck around with once in awhile. Apparently word got out about my big dick and Haley wanted to see it in person . She wanted to see if she was able to take it in her tight little pussy . watch and find out how she did

Genre: POV, Straight, Natural Tits, Blonde, Teen, Blowjob, Petite, Babyface, Facial, Cumshot

Cast: Haley Spades

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:19:48
FileSize: 894.4 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Haley_Spades_Blonde_teen_loves_Big_dick_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 19, 2023 6:19 am
Haley Spades, Madi Collins & Nadia Noja - Tonight You Get The Two Stroke Minimum

screenshotscreenshot

Haley Spades and her friends Madi Collins and Nadia Noja are ready for golf season! Dressed to impress on the links in their cute little miniskirts and tight tops, the girls set up a putt putt course inside to work on their strokes. Of course, golf comes with its own sensual fun and the girls aren't strangers to playing around. From pretending the balls are their nipples to using their pussies as the holes to teeing off from their anuses, the girls do whatever they can think of to have a good time.Haley's stepbrother, Nathan Bronson, is laying upstairs listening to the commotion. He finally can't take it anymore and comes downstairs to confront them. The girls instantly go for it, trying to tease and taunt Nathan into fucking them. Haley asks why Nathan can't be like one of the stepbrothers who's always putting his dick through things. That causes him to storm off back to his room, where he stays until Madi jumps onto his bed and tells him that he has to come quick and see what's going on.Nathan finds Haley with the putting green against her pussy so that the golf hole outlines her lips. Nathan can't take it anymore! He whips it out and sinks it into his stepsister's coochie while Madi and Nadia take turns eating each other out beside them. Then the girls form a line of pleasure with Madi getting Nathan's cock in doggy while she eats out Haley, who in turn keeps Nadia's party rolling. Nadia finally gets her turn with the fuck stick as she takes a reverse cowgirl stiffie ride with her friends licking her nipples. The girls reward Nathan's hard work with a triple BJ, but Haley wants him to cum on her ass so he brings himself to his own finish line by doing his stepsis in doggy before obediently giving her the jizz right where she wants it.

Genre: Tattoos, Hardcore, Redhead, Blonde, Handjob, Swallow, Big Dick, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Blowjob, Petite, Brunette, Long hair, Passion, Fair Skin, Ball Sucking, Sloppy, Trimmed, Small Boobs, Cum in Mouth, Cowgirl, Girl Orgasm, Rough Sex, Medium Boobs, Deep Throat, Mini Skirt, POV, Landing Strip Pussy, Pussy Licking, FFFM

Cast: Haley Spades, Madi Collins & Nadia Noja

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:22:43
FileSize: 836.8 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Haley_Spades_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 19, 2023 3:18 am
Haley Spades, Madi Collins & Nadia Noja - Tonight You Get The Two Stroke Minimum

screenshotscreenshot

Haley Spades and her friends Madi Collins and Nadia Noja are ready for golf season! Dressed to impress on the links in their cute little miniskirts and tight tops, the girls set up a putt putt course inside to work on their strokes. Of course, golf comes with its own sensual fun and the girls aren't strangers to playing around. From pretending the balls are their nipples to using their pussies as the holes to teeing off from their anuses, the girls do whatever they can think of to have a good time.Haley's stepbrother, Nathan Bronson, is laying upstairs listening to the commotion. He finally can't take it anymore and comes downstairs to confront them. The girls instantly go for it, trying to tease and taunt Nathan into fucking them. Haley asks why Nathan can't be like one of the stepbrothers who's always putting his dick through things. That causes him to storm off back to his room, where he stays until Madi jumps onto his bed and tells him that he has to come quick and see what's going on.Nathan finds Haley with the putting green against her pussy so that the golf hole outlines her lips. Nathan can't take it anymore! He whips it out and sinks it into his stepsister's coochie while Madi and Nadia take turns eating each other out beside them. Then the girls form a line of pleasure with Madi getting Nathan's cock in doggy while she eats out Haley, who in turn keeps Nadia's party rolling. Nadia finally gets her turn with the fuck stick as she takes a reverse cowgirl stiffie ride with her friends licking her nipples. The girls reward Nathan's hard work with a triple BJ, but Haley wants him to cum on her ass so he brings himself to his own finish line by doing his stepsis in doggy before obediently giving her the jizz right where she wants it.

Genre: Cum in Mouth, Shaved Pussy, Cowgirl, Landing Strip Pussy, Handjob, Big Dick, Rough Sex, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Blowjob, Blonde, Long hair, Small Boobs, Ball Sucking, Tattoos, Petite, Sloppy, Redhead, Girl Orgasm, Brunette, FFFM, Medium Boobs, Fair Skin, Swallow, Deep Throat, Short Girls, Trimmed, Passion, POV, Mini Skirt

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

FileSize: 1.58 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Haley_Spades_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 19, 2023 12:17 am
Haley Spades, Madi Collins & Nadia Noja - Tonight You Get The Two Stroke Minimum (S3:E8 )

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Deep Throat, POV, Hardcore, Medium Boobs, Small Boobs, Tattoos, Swallow, Sloppy, Girl Orgasm, Big Dick, Pussy Licking, Long hair, Passion, Blonde, Brunette, Fair Skin, Rough Sex, Short Girls, Landing Strip Pussy, Shaved Pussy, Petite, Redhead, Cum in Mouth, Ball Sucking, Cowgirl, Blowjob, Handjob, Trimmed, FFFM, Mini Skirt

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

FileSize: 3.22 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Haley_Spades_4K_UHD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 18, 2023 9:15 pm
Haley Spades & Suzanne Ferrari - POV Fucking Haley Spades With My Wife

screenshotscreenshot

Your wife is tiny, but her friend Haley Spades is even tinier then she is! Now they're making out right in front of you and all you can think is how hot it would be to shove your cock into Haley's tight tiny pussy. Lucky for you, that's what they have in mind too.

Genre: Threesome, Teen, All Sex, Gonzo, Hardcore

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:24:04
FileSize: 909.6 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Haley_Spades_Suzanne_Ferrari_POV_Fucking_Haley_Spades_With_My_Wife_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 18, 2023 6:15 pm
Haley Spades & Sarah Taylor - Our Girl Is Ready

screenshotscreenshot

Haley's boyfriend is pressuring her into having sex, but she's not ready yet, so Sarah and Ike, her step-parents, decide to help her get ready. Her first time should be with a real man, so Ike pulls out his cock and Sarah guides her step-daughter in the art of cock-sucking. A couple of lessons later, Sarah and Ike decide she's ready to go all the way, so they invite her to their room for a very hot initiative threesome.

Genre: Shaved, Cowgirl, Fingering, Step Daughter, Threesome, Big Ass, Blonde, Step Father, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Lesbian, Facial, POV, Missionary, Big Cock, MILF, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Big Tits, Step Mother, Cunnilingus

Cast: Haley Spades & Sarah Taylor

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:45:48
FileSize: 713.6 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Haley_Spades_Sarah_Taylor_Our_Girl_Is_Ready_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 18, 2023 3:15 pm
Haley Spades & Sarah Taylor - Our Girl Is Ready

screenshotscreenshot

Haley's boyfriend is pressuring her into having sex, but she's not ready yet, so Sarah and Ike, her step-parents, decide to help her get ready. Her first time should be with a real man, so Ike pulls out his cock and Sarah guides her step-daughter in the art of cock-sucking. A couple of lessons later, Sarah and Ike decide she's ready to go all the way, so they invite her to their room for a very hot initiative threesome.

Genre: MILF, Cowgirl, Step Daughter, Step Mother, Step Father, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Natural Tits, Lesbian, Big Cock, Big Tits, Big Ass, Shaved, Threesome, Facial, Deep Throat, POV, Doggy Style, Missionary, Fingering, Blonde

Cast: Haley Spades & Sarah Taylor

Duration: 00:45:48
FileSize: 1.4 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Haley_Spades_Sarah_Taylor_Our_Girl_Is_Ready_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 18, 2023 12:14 pm
Hailey Rose & Daisy Rae - First Couple Swap Video

screenshotscreenshot

I was telling Max how good Daisy is at sucking my cock and he said he wanted to try her little throat one day, so I told him he could if I got to try Hailey's ???? the girls got so horny when they heard our plan that they started touching each other and rubbing oil all over Hailey's HUGE NATURAL TITS ???? you could tell they both wanted to impress us because they gave us some of the HOTTEST, SLOPPIEST HEAD we'd ever gotten before they turned around and started bouncing on our cocks ???? it was so hot to watch Max fuck Daisy while I filled his wife up with my thick cock.. but it was even hotter when we both CAME ALL OVER THEM ????

Genre: POV, Group Sex, Big Tits, Swingers, Cumshot, Big Cock, Blowjob

Cast: Hailey Rose & Daisy Rae

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:15:26
FileSize: 758.6 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Hailey_Rose_Daisy_Rae_First_Couple_Swap_Video_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 18, 2023 9:14 am
Gigi Dior & Emma Bugg - Life Of Leisure

screenshotscreenshot

Tennis was fun, I'm not sure but I think I won a few matches. Oh you guys are so sweet but let step mom jump in the shower first. I'm all sweaty.. Okay I can't say no to that. You're always ready to play.

Genre: MILF, POV, Deep Throat, Big Ass, Threesome, Big Cock, Blowjob, Step Mom, Gonzo, Cunnilingus, Lesbian, Shaved, Big Tits, Blonde, Natural Tits, Doggystyle, Facial

Cast: Gigi Dior & Emma Bugg

Duration: 00:20:56
FileSize: 378.2 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Gigi_Dior_Emma_Bugg_Life_Of_Leisure_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 18, 2023 6:13 am
Gigi Dior & Emma Bugg - Life Of Leisure

screenshotscreenshot

Tennis was fun, I'm not sure but I think I won a few matches. Oh you guys are so sweet but let step mom jump in the shower first. I'm all sweaty.. Okay I can't say no to that. You're always ready to play.

Genre: Big Cock, POV, Doggystyle, Blowjob, Shaved, Lesbian, Facial, Natural Tits, MILF, Deep Throat, Step Mom, Threesome, Big Ass, Gonzo, Big Tits, Cunnilingus, Blonde

Cast: Gigi Dior & Emma Bugg

Duration: 00:20:56
FileSize: 862 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Gigi_Dior_Emma_Bugg_Life_Of_Leisure_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 18, 2023 3:11 am
Gia Dibella (Auto Museum 2/2)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex, Orgasm, Footjob, Anal, POV, Creampie, Blowjob, Asia, Hardcore

Cast: Gia Dibella

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:30:14
FileSize: 1.48 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gia_Dibella_Auto_Museum_2_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 18, 2023 12:11 am
Gem Jewels - Thick Ass Smashing (01-02-2023)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BBC, Big Butt, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial, POV, IR, BJ

Cast: Gem Jewels

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:36:55
FileSize: 1002.6 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Gem_Jewels_Thick_Ass_Smashing_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 17, 2023 9:09 pm
Gaby Ortega - Columbian Goddess Gaby Ortega Perfect Tits Wet Pussy Fuck

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Missionary, Shaved, Brunette, Big Ass, Cowgirl, POV, Cumshot, Blowjob, Columbian

Cast: Gaby Ortega

Duration: 00:36:38
FileSize: 1.56 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gaby_Ortega_Columbian_Goddess_Gaby_Ortega_Perfect_Tits_Wet_Pussy_Fuck_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 17, 2023 6:08 pm
Gaby Ortega (Malibu 2/2)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Creampie, All Sex, Footjob, Masturbation, Blowjob, Female Orgasm, Cunnilingus, POV

Duration: 00:32:35
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gaby_Ortega_Malibu_2_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 17, 2023 3:06 pm
Gaby Ortega | Jimmy Michaels (Big butt Latina Gaby Ortega opens her pussy Clips around her friend's brother's cock!)

screenshotscreenshot

Gaby was going to a party with her bestie, but instead, she got stuck with her bestie's brother Jimmy and teaches him the perfect recipe for Guacamole and hot Latina sex!

Genre: Ball licking, Tattoos, Brown Eyes, Straight, Long Hair, Miniskirt, Masturbation, Cum on Tits, Big Ass, Orgasm, Medium Tits, My Sister, Latina, Blow Job, POV, Brunette, Medium Natural Tits, Outie Pussy, Shaved, Bubble Butt

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:32:36
FileSize: 1.21 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gaby_Big_her_pussy_Clips_around_her_friends_brothers_cock_HD.mp4