Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 24, 2023 1:30 pm
Julz Gotti

Cast: Julz Gotti
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:16:49
Description: My sister was obviously bored and was looking to me for some kind entertainment. I didn't think I had much to offer until she brought it up.. "Maybe we could have some fun before mom and dad get home?" Julz reaches up my leg and strokes my cock.. I was speechless, but couldn't stop myself from getting hard for my sister! Watch her blow my thick cock in the living room, then bend over and fuck me! Sis looks so fucking hot as she rides me. I grabbed her ass and fucked her even harder! I pound my sister's tight pussy until I spray my cum down her throat!
Size: 727.6 MB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/u2p049wi9s3m
PolarStar
Added: Aug 24, 2023 1:26 pm
Julianna Vega. Massaging My Friend's Mom

Cast: Julianna Vega
Duration: 00:38:16
Description: Duncan Saint is worried he'll flunk his exam to become a massage therapist because he doesn't have enough hand-on experience. He asks his friend's hot mom Julianna Vega if he can practice on her and though she's a little hesitant at first, she agrees to help him out. Once Julianna is all oiled up and feels Duncan's hands all over her body, she is overcome with desire and begs him to fill her mouth and pussy with his big, hard cock.
Size: 1.68 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/0dxmz9j9259z
PolarStar
Added: Aug 23, 2023 7:06 pm
Jewelz Blu. Blue Balls

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Duration: 00:16:22
Description: Hot blue-haired teen Jewelz Blu catches her man jacking off so she decides to help him out. The gorgeous teen starts sucking Logan Long's big hard cock until he cums all over her pretty face!
Size: 953.6 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/8rmkm5lx2tf0
PolarStar
Added: Aug 23, 2023 4:30 pm
Jewelz Blu - Covered In Cum

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Duration: 00:21:30
Description: Beautiful Jewelz Blu is horny and ready to play with a fat cock as her pussy gets wet in her cute blue bikini. She has been dreaming about having a thick cock between her lips for a while, and now she gets to show off her incredible dick sucking skills for the whole world to see. She meets up with our stud and bats her gorgeous blue eyes before getting on her knees and wrapping her fingers around his girthy shaft. Then, she gets into what she does best, sucking fat dick. She opens her mouth wide and sticks her tongue out, getting our studs member soaking wet as she slides it in and out of her hungry mouth. Jewelz even whips out some extra special techniques to show that she is not your average cocksucker. She takes both hands off our studs prick and bobs her head up and down like she is expecting apples. Then, she curls her legs up while laying on her stomach and grabs her heels, choking on our studs cock for the throat fuck of the century. She looks super cute as her face gets completely drenched in spit. Jewelz talks a big game about her dicksucking prowess, but so far, she has more than proven her abilities. Its amazing that our stud has been able to hold his load this long! Finally, Jewelz gets down on her knees and prepares herself for the grand finale. She uses both hands to bring our stud close to a sexual eruption. Then, she pouts her lips and runs them along his shaft until the cum is boiling in his balls. Finally, he blows a massive load all over her pretty face, covering her in a sheen of sticky jizz. Looks like this sexy blowjob queen got exactly the finish she has been craving.
Size: 1.82 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/x1bdwqmtwaa5
PolarStar
Added: Aug 23, 2023 1:54 pm
Jewelz Blu & Natalie Knight - Slut Scouts

Cast: Jewelz Blu & Natalie Knight
Duration: 00:35:26
Description: Tyler Nixon loves snooping on his stepsister, Natalie Knight. During today's exploration of Natalie's room, Tyler finds a dildo. Natalie walks in on him and kicks him out. Later, Natalie invites her friend Jewelz Blu over to dish about how embarrassed she was. Jewelz confesses that her dildo is bigger so she can practice blowjobs. Tyler busts into Natalie's room to try to tease her some more, but she kicks him out. The girls relocate to the living room to watch TV, but Tyler follows them. Natalie isn't happy with Tyler sitting beside her on the couch staring at them, but Jewelz plays up to it by caressing her thighs. Still not having any of it, Natalie drags Jewelz back to her bedroom so the girls can change into their scout uniforms.True to form, Tyler follows the girls and spies on them. He gets an eyeful of his sister's tits in her sheer bra. When he realizes they're putting on scout uniforms, he barges in and claims they can't possibly be scouts because they're the sluttiest girls in school. He says that if he pulls out his dick at least one of them will definitely suck it When he tries them, Natalie is disgusted but Jewelz is indeed into it. She takes the bait, crawling over to Tyler so she can start sucking him off. They go on like that for a bit when Tyler tells Natalie that her pussy is probably getting wet watching Jewelz suck him off. Natalie claims it's not, but when Jewelz lets Tyler fuck her doggy style Natalie has to admit it's kind of hot. Jewelz knows it, too, so she reaches out to slide her fingers into Natalie's twat to prove that she's wet.Once Natalie's secret is out, she gives it up pretty quickly. Sliding her sheer panties aside, she lets Tyler stick it in while Jewelz holds her head in place. Then Jewelz gets another round with Tyler's fuck stick while Natalie feasts on her friend's hard nipples. Climbing onto Jewelz's face, Natalie rides her friend's mouth as Tyler continues pounding Jewelz's greedy snatch. When the girls are finally satisfied, they get down on their bellies side by side and suck Tyler off until he nuts on both of them for a double facial.
Size: 2.48 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/zv1bcyalcbrt
PolarStar
Added: Aug 23, 2023 1:34 pm
Jessa

Cast: Jessa
Duration: 00:42:09
Size: 2.45 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/t998u9n1ez9n
PolarStar
Added: Aug 23, 2023 12:54 am
Jenny Wild - Smooth bald pussy is fucked hard

Cast: Jenny Wild
Duration: 00:28:18
Description: Blonde babe Jenny Wild was standing the street when I approached her. Jenny was a student here in the Czech Republic, had no boyfriend, and was interested in earning some extra money. I told her I was an agent for a modeling company, and if she came to do a quick casting with me, I could pay her. She showed me her boobs, then showed me her bum. For some more money, I asked for a blowjob, and we went into the foods. Jenny sucked my cock, then told me she had to go catch her bus. She asked if fucking would make me cum quicker, so I agreed. I fucked her doggystyle, then came in her mouth!
Size: 1.17 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/12izv3172e9g
PolarStar
Added: Aug 22, 2023 10:20 pm
Jasmin Jai

Cast: Jasmin Jai
Duration: 00:31:20
Description: So yesterday when i came home from school my mom caught me jerking off, that was weird enough but then something else happened. my mom actually asked if she could watch me jerk off, i was so shocked i just said yes without thinking. thinking back about it i could tell she actually enjoyed it. \
When i got home from school today i figured id see where things would go, i found mom in the living room and we made some small talk. i told mom i was gonna go to my room and relax and mom perked up and asked if i was going to masturbate.
I just decided to be honest and yes, she asked if she could come want and i figured why not. while i was laying jerking off in front of my mom she started to play with herself so i just told her if she wanted to lay down and masturbate too i i would be ok with that.
So then we were both naked watching each other masturbate and it take long before we were both cumming! tomorrow after school is gonna be awesome!
Size: 4.01 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/qjjx029fjrry
PolarStar
Added: Aug 22, 2023 7:44 pm
Janice Griffith - Birthday Girl

Cast: Janice Griffith
Production date: 2019.10.17
Duration: 00:33:11
Description: Birthday girl celebrates her birthday with cake and a big dick.
Size: 2.29 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/jgy2e81gs7wg
PolarStar
Added: Aug 22, 2023 5:08 pm
Janet Mason

Cast: Janet Mason
Production date: 08.10.2019
Duration: 00:07:01
Size: 719.9 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/h02z1sucfc8k
PolarStar
Added: Aug 22, 2023 2:30 pm
Jane Cane

Cast: Jane Cane
Duration: 00:32:24
Description: My dads been deployed for a few months but before he left he and my mom decided they wanted to sell the house and move. now with my dad on deployment mom is totally overwhelmed and i dont really care. i like were we live and the school i got to and i dont really want to move. i was in the living room playing on my phone when my mom came in and asked me fr help around the house, cleaning, painting and mowing the lawn. i told her i wanted to be paid if i was gonna do all that extra work, she said she couldn't afford to pay me but she really needed my help since my dad still wouldn't be back for months. i told her i didn't really care since i didn't want to move anyways, i told her t figure out how to compensate me if she wanted my help. a little while later mom called me into her room and told me that she knew what teenage boys really wanted and if i completed the list of chores then she would do some naughty stuff for me. i took the list and ran! a little while later when i was finished mom told me to strip my pants off while she striped down to her bra and panties. she told me to jerk off while she watched and i could look at her body all i want but no touching! before long i blew a huge load. mom said she would have more chores for me tomorrow!
Size: 4.6 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/2aec8rm0uovu
PolarStar
Added: Aug 22, 2023 1:29 pm
Jaimie Vine - Mother And Son Quiet Time

Cast: Jaimie Vine
Duration: 00:11:22
Description: A beautiful mother visits her son's room while father is taking a nap. She assures her son as long as they are quiet they can play together...
Size: 794.6 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/2c69v63o8403
PolarStar
Added: Aug 22, 2023 1:25 pm
Jaimie Vine - Brother & Sister Reunion

Cast: Jaimie Vine
Duration: 00:21:39
Description: After years apart a sister visits her brother and rediscovers her desire for him...
Size: 1.49 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/u67q7wha1xb6
PolarStar
Added: Aug 22, 2023 1:22 pm
Jade Reign & Sky Pierce - Wet Mouth Wonderland With Jade And Sky

Duration: 00:45:50
Description: Jade Reign and Sky Pierce came here for one reason, and that's to suck some hard cock! When these two cuties team up you know that lucky dude is in for some serious pleasure.
Size: 3.9 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/1i2rnurzct4t
PolarStar
Added: Aug 22, 2023 4:06 am
Ivy Rose - Listening to Our Brother and Sister Fuck

Cast: Ivy Rose
Duration: 00:21:01
Description: Our family is not the typical family. From the outside looking in, we appear normal...but from the inside, we are anything but. Growing up, the four of us siblings were always close. We had to be because our parents didn't make a ton of money. So we had to share everything. We shared clothes, toys, baths...and even napping in the same beds at times. span>I was the youngest of the two girls, and I can remember trying to stay up all night with my older sister and brothers...and we would have tons of fun. We would wrestle and pillow fight all the time. remember my older brothers would always pin us down, and from time to time...they would grab us in our private places when we couldn't move. didn't think too much about it at the time...but I guess now it makes way more sense.About 2 months ago, I walked in on Stephanie and Rob making out in the room that Steph and I share. ey said it was just a one-time thing, and they made me promise not to tell anyone! t very soon after, I caught them again. is time Steph was giving Rob a blow job. t this time they didn't know I was watching them. For some reason, I couldn't stop watching. Something about seeing Steph's mouth sucking on Rob's hard penis, gave me a really weird sensation. found myself getting all aroused, and before I knew it....I was touching myself and gave myself one of the most intense orgasm's of my young life!I had to tell someone, so I told my other brother...who I am closest to anyways. So we both confronted Steph and Rob, but at this point...they weren't going to stop. Any chance when they had the house to themselves, or if mom and dad were out...they would fuck! span>This time however they were being really loud, and I was already in a horny mood. started to touch myself again, but then I remembered that my other brother was home. wanted more than just my fingers in me. wanted something like Steph and Rob had. So I decided to walk down the hall to my other brother's room...Watch as my brother and I listen to our other brother and sister fucking each other! then tell my brother that I'm horny and how wet I am...and if he wants to see me naked? Before he can answer I take my big natural breasts out of my jumper, and go to stroke his cock. can tell he is getting aroused, cause his boner is already popping out of shorts.Watch as my brother struggles to not burst his gooey load too soon, as he sinks his cock for the 1st time, balls deep into his sister's swollen wet twat.
Size: 467.2 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/2xhjkhyboxax