Download: https://filejoker.net/a7n0lapx58ei
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 16, 2023 9:54 am
Mona Wales - Test Drive

Cast: Mona Wales
Production date: 23.09.2022
Duration: 00:35:19
Description: Mona Wales opens her door to greet Eddie (Chad Alva), who asks to see her daughter Kathleen. "I've asked you here today because my daughter's decided that you're the man to whom she's going to lose her virginity", she tells him bluntly, after leading him to sit in her living room. That's news to Eddie, but Mrs. Wales starts peppering him with personal questions, informing him she needs information before granting him her blessing. "How many people have you had sex with?", she inquires. "Well, one", he responds. "I'm not sure. I really don't want Kathleen's first time to be with a man with so little experience", she claims. "Hold up, I've had sex a bunch of times but only with one person, my first girlfriend", he retorts. "How long do you last?", she asks. "I don't know, 10, 15 minutes." "Can you last 25, 30 minutes?", she continues. "Sure, yeah", he says. "Do you have any qualms about oral sex? I'm most concerned about giving", she demands. "I'm good for both", he insists. Mrs. Wales' interrogation continues in this vein, even asking him: "Have you ever sucked a man's cock?". Eddie becomes nervous, announcing: "Maybe I should go". "Listen, you have two options: either you can continue this interview with me or you're gonna have to break up with Kathleen", Mrs. Wales says. He agrees to stay, and put up with further questioning. She gets increasingly personal, and says: "You see, there are two types of men: there are the men who listen to women, that can decode their body language, their moans, and take their time to please a woman, and then there are men, who just crawl on top like a dirty dog, and start pounding away and then they're totally spent, and this can leave a really bad impression on a young woman, It can be traumatizing, so what I want to know is if you're a good boy who listens, or if you're a dog that humps". He insists he takes his time and would never traumatize her daughter. "I'm beginning to believe you, so I just need to see your cock. I need to see it hard, so touch yourself for me", she states calmly. Dominant always, she begins to give him masturbation instructions, and tells him: "Perhaps you need a visual aid", and so she strips down to her see-through lingerie, quietly giving him commands on how to please her. Watch the older woman/younger man scene unfold...
Size: 1.6 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/6vtehz7mxuy6
PolarStar
Added: Nov 16, 2023 6:53 am
Molly Little - Truth Serum

Cast: Molly Little
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:29:09
Description: Molly Little and Jay Myers are new stepsiblings, but Jay is just suspicious of Molly. He claims that Molly is shady and that he wishes he could put some truth serum in her drink so she has to answer his questions honestly. Molly wants to know what kind of questions Jay might have for her, and they immediately get sexual about how many guys she's fucked. Molly plays into it, claiming that maybe she has fucked more than one guy at a time. She leaves Jay there to think about it.The next day, Molly comes downstairs for breakfast dressed in just a short top and a thong. She and her stepbrother are preparing breakfast together, but when Molly goes to get something from the refrigerator she sees Jay put something in her cereal. He swears it's just a flavor enhancer, but soon after they're done eating Molly begins saying all kinds of super sexual things, including how much she wants to have babies with him and that she wants him to cum in her pussy.With a proposition like that, how can Jay say no when Molly leads him to the living room to fill her up with jizz? She shows off her hot little puss for Jay to lick, and then she slides down on his hardon. Riding in cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl is just the start. Molly licks her own juices off Jay's dick before getting on her knees so he can give it to her in doggy. When she rolls onto her back, Molly begs Jay to fill her up just like she's been fantasizing about and he obliges. Replete with her stepbrother's cum, she admits that she wasn't kidding and she really does want to get pregnant.
Size: 1.77 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/tc8q8sk95n3w
PolarStar
Added: Nov 16, 2023 3:51 am
Molly Little - Truth Serum

Duration: 00:29:09
Description: Molly Little and Jay Myers are new stepsiblings, but Jay is just suspicious of Molly. He claims that Molly is shady and that he wishes he could put some truth serum in her drink so she has to answer his questions honestly. Molly wants to know what kind of questions Jay might have for her, and they immediately get sexual about how many guys she's fucked. Molly plays into it, claiming that maybe she has fucked more than one guy at a time. She leaves Jay there to think about it.The next day, Molly comes downstairs for breakfast dressed in just a short top and a thong. She and her stepbrother are preparing breakfast together, but when Molly goes to get something from the refrigerator she sees Jay put something in her cereal. He swears it's just a flavor enhancer, but soon after they're done eating Molly begins saying all kinds of super sexual things, including how much she wants to have babies with him and that she wants him to cum in her pussy.With a proposition like that, how can Jay say no when Molly leads him to the living room to fill her up with jizz? She shows off her hot little puss for Jay to lick, and then she slides down on his hardon. Riding in cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl is just the start. Molly licks her own juices off Jay's dick before getting on her knees so he can give it to her in doggy. When she rolls onto her back, Molly begs Jay to fill her up just like she's been fantasizing about and he obliges. Replete with her stepbrother's cum, she admits that she wasn't kidding and she really does want to get pregnant.
Size: 926.8 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/wbkweedkbpmo
PolarStar
Added: Nov 16, 2023 12:50 am
Molly Little - Smash Me I Can Take It

Production date: 2022-11-18
Duration: 00:18:17
Description: Molly Little has gone to get a watermelon from the fridge. As she's getting ready to slice it, her stepdad Danny Steele, walks in. He's had the hots for his stepdaughter and he doesn't try to hide it. He tells Molly that her hands are so small they can barely hold the melon and that they would look good wrapped around his big cock. Molly tries to tell Danny that he can't say stuff like that to his stepdaughter, then comes back and makes him uncomfortable by moaning that he should smash her.Later that day, Danny finds Molly on the couch in the living room. She blocks his way as he tries to get past and rubs her foot on his dick. He lifts her up and moves her out of the way, which just encourages Molly even more. She starts peeling off her clothes, insisting that her stepdaddy smash her. It takes a bit of coaxing, but eventually Danny can't take it any longer. He whips out his dick and shoves it home, pounding away at Molly's tight little twat.Things get rough nice and fast as Danny grabs Molly by the neck as he keeps on pounding her. Her smash dreams continue to come through as Danny winds his fingers into Molly's hair and has her face fuck his cock. Then he flips her onto her belly and shoves her face into the couch cushion to muffle her moans of delight as he slams her in doggy. Taking a seat, Danny scoops Molly up and drives his fuck stick into her in a reverse cowgirl ride where he controls everything about the pace. Pushing Molly onto her back, Danny gives her one last pussy pounding before pulling out to nut all over her. Under her stepdaddy's watchful eyes, Molly dredges her fingers through the cum and licks them clean.
Size: 1.8 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/pdr7qziw1ini
PolarStar
Added: Nov 15, 2023 9:50 pm
Molly Little - Smash Me I Can Take It

Duration: 00:18:17
Description: Molly Little has gone to get a watermelon from the fridge. As she's getting ready to slice it, her stepdad Danny Steele, walks in. He's had the hots for his stepdaughter and he doesn't try to hide it. He tells Molly that her hands are so small they can barely hold the melon and that they would look good wrapped around his big cock. Molly tries to tell Danny that he can't say stuff like that to his stepdaughter, then comes back and makes him uncomfortable by moaning that he should smash her.Later that day, Danny finds Molly on the couch in the living room. She blocks his way as he tries to get past and rubs her foot on his dick. He lifts her up and moves her out of the way, which just encourages Molly even more. She starts peeling off her clothes, insisting that her stepdaddy smash her. It takes a bit of coaxing, but eventually Danny can't take it any longer. He whips out his dick and shoves it home, pounding away at Molly's tight little twat.Things get rough nice and fast as Danny grabs Molly by the neck as he keeps on pounding her. Her smash dreams continue to come through as Danny winds his fingers into Molly's hair and has her face fuck his cock. Then he flips her onto her belly and shoves her face into the couch cushion to muffle her moans of delight as he slams her in doggy. Taking a seat, Danny scoops Molly up and drives his fuck stick into her in a reverse cowgirl ride where he controls everything about the pace. Pushing Molly onto her back, Danny gives her one last pussy pounding before pulling out to nut all over her. Under her stepdaddy's watchful eyes, Molly dredges her fingers through the cum and licks them clean.
Size: 899 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/56adu1o6ihk5
PolarStar
Added: Nov 15, 2023 6:49 pm
Molly Little - I Want My Stepbrothers Cum

Production date: 2023-04-01
Duration: 00:24:28
Description: Molly Little wants her stepbrother Codey Steele's cum. She tries coming up behind Codey and rubbing his shoulders and chest. Codey tells her to stop, and Molly comes back that she wants him to get her pregnant. Her only condition is that it has to be free use. Codey tells Molly that she's crazy and leaves the room.Later, Codey returns to the living room to find Molly naked and posing as the coffee table. He tries to resist the urge to bang her by putting his school supplies on the table. The sight of that pussy is almost too much to resist, but Codey ultimately walks away. Later still, he finds Molly on her knees, once again nude and waiting. This time, he can't stop himself from pulling out his hardon and fucking Molly's face. Once he begins going at it with his stepsis, Codey isn't about to stop.Coming around behind Molly, Codey sinks balls deep into her twat to give it to her in doggy. Then he sits on the couch so Molly can ride him in reverse cowgirl and then cowgirl. Molly is loving every moment of it as Codey gives her some good fuck, but what she really wants is his cum. She gets on her back so she can wrap her legs around him in case he has second thoughts, then basks in her victory getting Codey's seed.
Size: 2.93 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/cg2dgitys45a
PolarStar
Added: Nov 15, 2023 3:47 pm
Molly - Dark skinned thai girl needs to find work

Cast: Molly
Production date: 2022.09.18
Duration: 00:17:19
Description: Another day in the life of a GoGo Bar Owner. This week's interview is with a young woman from Buri Ram. Her name is Molly and although she's 23 years old, she's never worked at a bar before. Molly has nice dark skin which is common from her province. I personally don't mind skin color as I'm a fan of pussy and it's always pink on the inside. So Molly took off her clothes and showed off her womanly body. She then proceeded to entertain me with a dance pole audition. Her dancing was just okay, but I had a feeling Molly's true talent was in her fucking. She came over to my chair, pulled out my raging cock, and started sucking.
Size: 659.8 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/biq4vkw2ls3t
PolarStar
Added: Nov 15, 2023 12:47 pm
Misty Klitz - Just Pretend

Cast: Misty Klitz
Duration: 00:16:59
Size: 760.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/crrib4jt9j3q
PolarStar
Added: Nov 15, 2023 9:46 am
Missy Luv - She Needs Adrenaline

Cast: Missy Luv
Production date: 2022-09-16
Duration: 00:31:24
Description: Sexy blonde hottie Missy Luv is addicted to adrenaline, the rush she gets from doing something risky and outrageous. The biggest thrill she gets is from getting picked up by a random guy and then fucking him in his car. You won't be surprised to learn that she has no trouble at all getting this fantasy fulfilled!
Size: 1.21 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/cqdtcow6n8x1
PolarStar
Added: Nov 15, 2023 6:44 am
Minxx Marii - Stepsis Demands Coffee Or Copulation

Cast: Minxx Marii
Duration: 00:20:39
Description: Minxx Marii needs to lay down the law with her new stepbrother, Nathan Bronson. She walks out of her bedroom one morning and can't find any coffee so she immediately begins rubbing her boobies. She tells Nathan she needs either coffee or sex in the morning, which leaves Nathan befuddled.The next morning Nathan hears Minxx's alarm and runs to make coffee. He tries to find the coffee to make Minxx some, but it's nowhere to be found. Minxx claims that Nathan drank all the coffee and it's now his job to fuck her. Nathan tries to resist, but with his hot stepsis naked on the counter he can't say no to that hairy twat.Taking Nathan to the living room, Minxx climbs onto his lap and rides that nice dong in cowgirl, then in reverse cowgirl. She sucks her juices off Nathan's cock in a nice BJ, then gets on her knees so she can enjoy a doggy style pussy pounding. On her back, Minxx squeals in delight as Nathan brings her off one more time, then begs him to cum inside her. Nathan complies with a creampie, then agrees he understands Minxx needs either sex or coffee every day.
Size: 1.62 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/o7hb7nr7ag9u
PolarStar
Added: Nov 15, 2023 3:42 am
Minxx Marii - Stepsis Demands Coffee Or Copulation

Cast: Minxx Marii
Duration: 00:20:39
Description: Minxx Marii needs to lay down the law with her new stepbrother, Nathan Bronson. She walks out of her bedroom one morning and can't find any coffee so she immediately begins rubbing her boobies. She tells Nathan she needs either coffee or sex in the morning, which leaves Nathan befuddled.The next morning Nathan hears Minxx's alarm and runs to make coffee. He tries to find the coffee to make Minxx some, but it's nowhere to be found. Minxx claims that Nathan drank all the coffee and it's now his job to fuck her. Nathan tries to resist, but with his hot stepsis naked on the counter he can't say no to that hairy twat.Taking Nathan to the living room, Minxx climbs onto his lap and rides that nice dong in cowgirl, then in reverse cowgirl. She sucks her juices off Nathan's cock in a nice BJ, then gets on her knees so she can enjoy a doggy style pussy pounding. On her back, Minxx squeals in delight as Nathan brings her off one more time, then begs him to cum inside her. Nathan complies with a creampie, then agrees he understands Minxx needs either sex or coffee every day.
Size: 794.6 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/9pfxm3m0rh3y
PolarStar
Added: Nov 15, 2023 12:40 am
Minka - Minka & Chris Epic

Cast: Minka
Duration: 00:36:53
Size: 1.59 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/61ql6mxx7t1b
PolarStar
Added: Nov 14, 2023 6:38 pm
milasobolov - POV fucking Princess Leia with your cock

Cast: milasobolov
Production date: 2022-04-10
Duration: 00:11:12
Size: 494.7 MB
HD video type: 1920p
Quality: SD
Video: 1080x1920 (0.563), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/f8xb95tzca7p
PolarStar
Added: Nov 14, 2023 3:38 pm
Mila Taylor

Cast: Mila Taylor
Duration: 00:45:03
Description: Mila Jordan Wants to take things outside! She flashes her shaved cunt before applying oral pressure to a rock hard dick. She sucks it so sloppily, losing herself in the moment. Watch her eyes roll back as she ascends to another realm once her ass gets gaped & fucked!
Size: 3.85 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/oyiw4yyx3ejc