Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 11, 2023 2:18 pm
Dava Foxx

Cast: Dava Foxx
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:40:40
Description: A Newly Single Mom and her son go on vacation to the beach and discover how much they can enjoy each others company without dad....
Size: 2.74 GB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Dava_Foxx.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 11, 2023 11:16 am
Darla Crane - Bubble Bath With Stepgrandma

Cast: Darla Crane
Production date: 20.06.29
Duration: 00:59:18
Description: I can't help but stare at my grandma, Darla Crane. So, when she scolds me for cumming all over her hand towels, I'm hoping she helps me bust a nut, so I don't have to keep jerking off alone anymore! Later, when I help her get all cleaned up in the bubble bath later, she lets me catch a glimpse of her huge GILF tits while I rub her down. We keep getting closer and closer, and it seems like she wants to feel me inside her tight slit. A couple days later, she sneaks up to my room when she's supposed to be entertaining guests - all to get me to plow her GILF pussy with my thick cock!
Size: 3.42 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Darla_Crane_Bubble_Bath_With_Stepgrandma.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 11, 2023 8:14 am
Danika Mori

Cast: Danika Mori
Production date: 2020-03
Duration: 00:21:05
Size: 340.3 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Danika_Mori.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 11, 2023 2:14 am
Dani Jensen

Cast: Dani Jensen
Production date: 2019-03-18
Duration: 00:35:25
Size: 1.33 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Dani_Jensen.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 10, 2023 11:12 pm
Daisy Stone & Daphne Dare & Cleo Clementine - Ace In The Holes

Cast: Daisy Stone & Daphne Dare & Cleo Clementine
Duration: 00:37:47
Description: Cleo Clementine, Daisy Stone, and Daphne Dare may be besties, but that does not mean they are not competitive. Today, they are getting a tennis lesson from a stud they all want to fuck, and the claws come out right away. Each of the girls has a great excuse for why they need some extra attention from the tennis pro, and when he realizes what is going on, he knows just how to fix it. He assures them there is enough to go around as he whips out his fat racket and lets the girls get to work to suck and lick his shaft. Then he pounds their juicy pussies and hits every angle on the court. Finally, the thirsty girls share a gooey load, and the team building exercise is complete. They are sure to win the championship of taking hard dick.
Size: 3.22 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Daisy_Stone_Daphne_Dare_Cleo_Clementine_Ace_In_The_Holes.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 10, 2023 8:10 pm
Cory Chase

Cast: Cory Chase
Duration: 00:33:58
Description: Cory Chase went to her neighbor's house to borrow some eggs. Only the 18 year old son Jmac was at home. He had no clue where in the fridge eggs might be so Cory had to search herself. As she was bending over he was staring at her butt and realized she had no underwear. She caught him staring and got upset. She was about to call her husband over to beat this kid up. But he said he would do anything. Anything? That's a word which triggers lots of fantasies. Always be prepared for if anybody offers you to do anything. You are up for lots of fun. So she dropped down his pants and realized his dick was much bigger than her husbands. She sucked it well. Then Cory had Jmac fuck her doggy on the stairs. They moved to the sofa. She was riding him like she has never been riding before. They fucked some missionary and he came all over her face. Oh there was one more thing. He would also have to mow her grass!
Size: 2.37 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Cory_Chase.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 10, 2023 5:08 pm
Cory Chase

Production date: 2020-08-12
Duration: 00:23:16
Description: Cory is making me lunch like a good Step-Mom should, but first she must clean the oven. The oven if filthy, so dirty she crawled into the oven to investigate. Being a Slut, she is barely wearing anything, but no worries. She crawls into the over and gets stuck. Nothing can free her, no matter how hard she pulls away.I walk in to find my Step Mom Stuck. Dad has about 20 minutes till he comes home and there is his wife, my Step Mom stuck, helpless in the oven. Being a good Step Son, I grab her from behind and begin to pull. Cory is really stuck, so I pull down her shorts and see if that helps. The only thing this helps is my growing boner. She is stuck so I slip my Cock in. Cory is not telling me no, so I keep fucking...Ass to Pussy and Pussy to Ass. She really wants to get out and agrees to let me finish if I set her free. I pull at her arm and she is finally free.I fuck her good from the front and back till I drop a huge load on her face and tongue. She swallows and then yells at me to get cleaned up. I do, just as Dad pulls into the driveway...
Size: 767 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Cory_Chase.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 10, 2023 2:07 pm
Cory Chase - My Hot Stepmom Is Stuck

Production date: 2020
Duration: 01:21:19
Description: Scene One: Hot Step Mom Fucked In The Ass While Stuck Under The Bed

My step-mom is cleaning under the bed one afternoon, when she gets stuck underneath the bed! She starts to get nervous and she calls out for help! "Somebody help me! I'm stuck under the bed! Is anyone home?!" she cries out. I walk over to her and ask her what's wrong. "I'm stuck under the bed! Can you please lift the bed up?" she asks me. I try to lift it up but the latch is stuck and I can't lift the bed at all. "Why don't you have any underwear on?!" I ask her. Her pussy and ass hole are fully exposed in her tight little dress. I pretend that I am trying to help her, but I shove my cock inside of her pussy first. While I fuck her pussy, I pour lube all over her ass hole so my cock will fit nicely in there next. "It feels like I am getting even more stuck!" she yells. "I will try something different this time!" I tell her. I shove my cock inside of her pussy for a minute before I move over to her ass hole. It doesn't take long for my cock to get inside of my step-mom's ass! It slides right in, like it was meant for me! I keep fucking her ass while she tells me how this isn't helping her get out from under the bed at all! "I think it is helping though!" I tell her. I shove my cock in her pussy again and she tells me "You just stuck your dirty cock in step-mommy's pussy!" She isn't wrong, but she isn't trying to stop me either, so I continue with what I am doing! "Maybe this time it will work..." I tell her, as I shove my cock back inside of her ass. After I cum inside of her ass hole, I run out of the room. "I'm going to try and find step-dad to help you!" I tell her. My step-mom is able to slide herself out from under the couch now... I guess I did a good job after all!
Size: 3.47 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Cory_Chase_My_Hot_Stepmom_Is_Stuck.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 10, 2023 11:06 am
Clover Baltimore - Big Breasted Mom Needs Cum

Cast: Clover Baltimore
Duration: 00:11:49
Description: Mother & son help each other cum before dad gets home.
Size: 796.9 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Clover_Baltimore_Big_Breasted_Mom_Needs_Cum.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 10, 2023 8:05 am
Chloe Temple - Super Fucking Nervous Interracial Anal Action

Cast: Chloe Temple
Duration: 00:51:05
Description: The lovely Chloe Temple was on set yesterday (yes, yesterday - this was shot Thursday 2020-12-03) and she was "Super Fucking Nervous" about taking Jax Slayher's big thick gift up her unruined butt, but as we all know, Chloe is a good egg. After the interview portion of the program, Jax gets Chloe all lubed up because she's gonna need it! To start things off, Jax slides his index finger into Chloe's tight (for now) little butthole, followed by a little anal fun with a popsicle-shaped dildo, including some faux double-penetration as Jax slides his big prick into her coed coochie. Chloe then slobbers all over Jax's rod before some good old fashion "dick goes in pussy" fucking, featuring the ever-popular aerial action! Chloe then spreads her buttcheeks apart so Jax can ease that 10-inch prick of his into her Holiest of holes. It doesn't take Chloe's balloon-knot long to open right up and wink at the camera and before you know it, she's riding Jax and taking a balls-deep ass-fucking! Jax puts her in a full nelson and even takes her airborne once again, his dick sliding in and out of her asshole the entire time. After Jax hammer-fucks her asshole and Chloe goes cross-eyed a couple of times, he pulls it out & coats her cute little face with a nice load of goo. Afterwards in the shower, we confirm that her butthole is not ruined and she had nothing to be nervous about the entire time...
We apologize about this scene being up a little later than usual - and hopefully you read our news/blog post to see why - but we think it was worth the wait. Until Next Time: STAY SAFE!
Size: 2.95 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Chloe_Temple_Super_Fucking_Nervous_Interracial_Anal_Action.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 10, 2023 6:33 am
Chloe Temple & Reagan Foxx - A Friend In Need

Cast: Chloe Temple & Reagan Foxx
Duration: 00:24:12
Description: Reagan Foxx is staying with her friend Claudia Monet and Claudia's **** while she gets a divorce. She confides in Claudia that she hasn't been intimate with a man in a really long time, and though Claudia is sympathetic she has to head in to work. She points out that Reagan can have some time alone with the new sex toy she has just purchased since the **** will be at school. Encouraged, Reagan goes to her room and gets cozy with her new vibrator, rubbing it between her tits and sucking it off before she shoves it deep into her cock craving cooch.Little does Claudia know that her daughter Chloe Temple and her stepson Brad Sterling have skipped school to hang out at home and fuck each other like bunnies. Brad and Chloe have been going at one another for a long time, so they're familiar with just how to push each other's buttons. Brad hesitates because he doesn't want to get caught, but Chloe just wants the D too much for caution. She is quick to pop Brad's hardon out of his pants and start sucking, then to peel off her clothes so Brad can pound away at her bare twat.Reagan is in the middle of pursuing a well-deserved climax when she hears the commotion of the two ****. She walks in on them in the middle of their fuck fest, naked herself and still holding her dildo. Eventually Reagan realizes that she needs to tell Claudia, but Brad manages to convince her that she should keep her mouth shut. She agrees, but only if Brad can make her cum. Chloe lets Brad work his wiles on Reagan's hot and horny pussy for a while as she masturbates her own twat, but eventually the temptation to join in in is too much. Reagan is so into finally having some man meat inside her that she isn't about to complain, so she shares Brad's stiffie with Chloe until they're both satisfied. Only then does Brad give his sister the cremapie she's been after since they started messing around.
Size: 845.7 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Chloe_Temple_Reagan_Foxx_A_Friend_In_Need.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 10, 2023 2:02 am
Chloe Amour - Wild Anal With Chloe

Duration: 01:01:00
Description: Exotic beauty Chloe Amour is no stranger to TrueAnal and she has few limits when it comes to hardcore backdoor fucking.
Size: 5.2 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Chloe_Amour_Wild_Anal_With_Chloe.part1.rar
Chloe_Amour_Wild_Anal_With_Chloe.part2.rar
PolarStar
Added: Dec 09, 2023 11:02 pm
Chanel Preston. Chanel Preston's Anal From Stepson

Cast: Chanel Preston
Production date: 2019-05-11
Duration: 00:37:17
Description: In todays POV we get to see the hot Chanel Preston put on sex lingerie to get her stepsons attention. She walks over and asked if she looks sexy. He lets her know that she does and we see her jumping on him. She throws her big tits and big butt on his face before she pulls his dick out. She gives him a good bj before getting on top for cowgirl. Chanel Preston is super horny and wants her in her ass so watch her get anal from multiple positions. Make sure to watch her take his load in her mouth to end the day with a smile.
Size: 5.26 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Chanel_Preston_Chanel_Prestons_Anal_From_Stepson.part1.rar
Chanel_Preston_Chanel_Prestons_Anal_From_Stepson.part2.rar
PolarStar
Added: Dec 09, 2023 7:59 pm
Casey Calvert & Dredd

Cast: Casey Calvert
Duration: 00:51:04
Size: 1.41 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Casey_Calvert_Dredd.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Dec 09, 2023 4:59 pm
Casca Akashova

Cast: Casca Akashova
Duration: 00:19:08
Description: Mom asks her son again to help take pictures for a private collector. This time he wants them more revealing....
Size: 1.32 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Casca_Akashova.mp4