Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 16, 2023 4:40 pm
Harper Madison - The Stalking Student

screenshotscreenshot

Harper is called to Principal Mclane's office because of her daughter's inappropriate behavior. The girl is obsessed with a school teacher to the point of stalking him on and offline. Harper's daughter is on the verge of expulsion, but the proud mom is determined to solve the issue, so the principal offers her a pervy deal. Harper will have to suck Mr. Mclane's cock and let him fuck her to ensure her daughter's future in the school is guaranteed.

Genre: Big Tits, Gonzo, Big Ass, MILF, Blowjob, Brunette, Doggystyle, Facial, Big Cock

Cast: Harper Madison

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:35:38
FileSize: 1.78 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Harper_Madison_The_Stalking_Student_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 16, 2023 1:39 pm
Harley Raine - Huge Tits BBW Shows Off Her New Lingerie

screenshotscreenshot

Harley Raine is ready to show off her new lingerie that barely contain her MASSIVE boobs. This blonde BBW babe is a real exhibitionist and she is in love with you and your cock. She expertly strokes and sucks your hard dick and then takes it deep in her fat pussy too. How can you resist those amazing tits!

Genre: All Sex, Big Booty, Mature, Big Tits, Facial, Cumshot, Cowgirl, Big Belly, MILF, Busty, Doggystyle, Sperm in Mouth, BBW, Chubby, Blowjob, Blonde

Cast: Harley Raine

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:13:59
FileSize: 819.3 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Harley_Raine_Huge_Tits_BBW_Shows_Off_Her_New_Lingerie_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 16, 2023 10:34 am
Gina Lynn | Pike Nelson (Sexy blonde Gina Lynn takes one big cock)

screenshotscreenshot

This horny cougar has a local dry cleaning spot that delivers the perfect top for her special party that night. She doesn't waste any time changing her plans because as far as she's concerned, this party is a million times better.

Genre: Curvy, Medium Ass, Masturbation, Naughty America, Big Ass, Blonde, Deepthroating, Ass smacking, Big Tits, Cum on Tits, Long Hair, Ball licking, Big Fake Tits, High Heels, American, Blue Eyes, Blow Job, Mature, Hand Job, Fake Tits, Big Dick, Bubble Butt, Ass licking, Caucasian

Cast: Gina Lynn |

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:37:52
FileSize: 1.38 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gina_Lynn_Pike_Nelson_Sexy_blonde_Gina_Lynn_takes_one_big_cock_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 16, 2023 7:36 am
Gina Lynn | Pike Nelson (Sexy blonde Gina Lynn takes one big cock)

screenshotscreenshot

This horny cougar has a local dry cleaning spot that delivers the perfect top for her special party that night. She doesn't waste any time changing her plans because as far as she's concerned, this party is a million times better.

Genre: Hand Job, Caucasian, Deepthroating, Mature, Ass smacking, Big Fake Tits, Blonde, Cum on Tits, Blue Eyes, Masturbation, Ass licking, High Heels, American, Bubble Butt, Long Hair, Medium Ass, Big Dick, Curvy, Fake Tits, Naughty America, Blow Job, Big Tits, Big Ass, Ball licking

Cast: Gina Lynn |

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:37:52
FileSize: 3.23 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gina_Lynn_Pike_Nelson_Sexy_blonde_Gina_Lynn_takes_one_big_cock_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 16, 2023 5:16 am
Gigi Dior - Meet fine-bodied divorcee Gigi Dior

screenshotscreenshot

"I fantasized a lot when I was in my first marriage," said Gigi Dior, a 41-year-old divorcee and mom who was born in Chicago and now lives in New Jersey. "That was a sexless marriage and I wanted more. I would see a handsome guy in a grocery store walk by and wonder what kind of underwear he had on. I would imagine how he would feel pushing into me for the first time. I don't fantasize as much these days because I am more vocal."
In other words, she lets men know what she wants. And there's this: She's satisfying many of her fantasies by getting naked and getting off on-camera and sucking and fucking for all the world to see. Today, Gigi shows off her fine body and deep-fingers her pussy until she cums. Our bet is you'll cum before she does.
We asked Gigi what kinds of guys she likes.
"If you make me laugh, you have my attention. From there, I love a guy who allows me to be myself and encourages me to speak my mind. One who will be honest if I look terrible but soft when I need.

Genre: Blonde, Big TIts, Masturbation, Beautiful, High Heels, Solo, Mature, MILF

Cast: Gigi Dior

Duration: 00:19:27
FileSize: 798.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Gigi_Dior_Meet_finebodied_divorcee_Gigi_Dior_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 16, 2023 5:13 am
Gigi Dior - Hot, blonde MILF Gigi Dior fucks her daughter's boyfriend

screenshotscreenshot

Ah, it's the always exciting daughter-leaves-her-cell-phone-home-and-mom-sees-the-dick-pic-she-received-from-her-boyfriend scenario. In this case, the daughter is only 18 years old, the guy sending the dick pic is 34 and the mom is Gigi Dior, a 41-year-old blonde hottie. Now, in most cases, this would spell trouble for the boyfriend, but not here. Gigi likes what she sees. Check that. She loves what she sees. She wants some of what her daughter's been getting. So she texts him back as if she were her daughter, and when the dude arrives, he's shocked to see his girlfriend's mom standing at the door wearing sexy lingerie.
But he's even more surprised when Mom gets to her knees and starts sucking his dick then fucks him. We don't have to guess how Mom's pussy compares to Daughter's pussy. You know it's a lot better because it's a lot more experienced.
Gigi is divorced. She stands 5'6" tall, weighs 118 pounds and measures 34D-24-34. That's impressive. She was born in Chicago and lives.
"If you make me laugh, you have my attention. From there, I love a guy who allows me to be myself and encourages me to speak my mind. One who will be honest if I look terrible but soft when I need.

Genre: PussyEating, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Mature, Missionary, Cum in Mouth, Doggy Style, MILF, Lingerie, Blonde

Cast: Gigi Dior

Duration: 00:31:51
FileSize: 1.63 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gigi_Dior_Hot_blonde_MILF_Gigi_Dior_fucks_her_daughters_boyfriend_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 15, 2023 10:32 pm
Gia OhMy - When Bribing Stepsis Goes Wrong

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Tits, Pale, Facial, Cowgirl, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Incest, Doggystyle, Foot Fetish, Blonde, Foot job, Reverse Cowgirl

Cast: Gia OhMy

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:26:23
FileSize: 2.79 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gia_OhMy_When_Bribing_Stepsis_Goes_Wrong_4K_UHD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 15, 2023 1:31 pm
Emma Shay | GI Joey (Busty Blonde Emma Shay loves to work some big meat)

screenshotscreenshot

Emma Shay is learning how to make a steak from a personal chef GI Joey. All the seasoning and tenderizing have gotten Emma so hot and bothered; she has to have GI Joey's meat in her mouth. He's married but can't resist once Emma's big natural tits come out.

Genre: Tattoos, Cum on Tits, Ass smacking, Ball licking, American, Blow Job, Big Tits, Blonde, Big Natural Tits, Big Dick, Petite, Bubble Butt, Natural Tits, Naughty America, I Have a Wife, Caucasian, Deepthroating

Cast: Emma Shay

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:26:34
FileSize: 1011.8 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Emma_Shay_GI_Joey_Busty_Blonde_Emma_Shay_loves_to_work_some_big_meat_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 15, 2023 5:14 am
Emma Bugg & Octavia Red - Pinched by a Leprechaun

screenshotscreenshot

Around St. Patty's Day, you've got to wear green, or else you'll get pinched by a rascally leprechaun. Emma and Octavia learn this lesson fast when invisible Donnie the Leprechaun shows up to give the girls a pinch! They ward off the troublemaker by wearing as much green as possible and lucky shamrocks. But after a little while, they like having Donnie around, so they let him pinch them to his Irish heart's content!

Genre: Gonzo, Threesome, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Doggystyle, Facial, Blonde

Cast: Emma Bugg & Octavia Red

Duration: 00:24:50
FileSize: 742.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Emma_Bugg_Octavia_Red_Pinched_by_a_Leprechaun_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 15, 2023 5:10 am
Emma Magnolia - Igniting Emma Magnolia's Fire (2023)

screenshotscreenshot

Decked out in latex, tattooed hottie Emma Magnolia is ready to have the best fuck of her life, and Manuel Ferrara is eager to oblige. Manuel eats Emma's pussy, getting her wet against his tongue, before face fucking her. Needing more, Emma spreads herself wide and has Manuel give her orgasm after squirting orgasm with his dick. Once she's drenched and satisfied, Manuel cums down Emma's throat.

Genre: Face Fuck, Cowgirl, Big Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Blowjob, Face Sitting, Latex, Bubble Butt, All Sex, Gonzo, RedHead, Gagging, Doggystyle, Facial, Natural Tits, Big Ass, Spanking, Missionary, Tattoo

Cast: Emma Magnolia

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:28:08
FileSize: 816.3 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Emma_Magnolia_Igniting_Emma_Magnolias_Fire_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 14, 2023 10:26 pm
Emma Bugg & Octavia Red - Pinched by a Leprechaun

screenshotscreenshot

Around St. Patty's Day, you've got to wear green, or else you'll get pinched by a rascally leprechaun. Emma and Octavia learn this lesson fast when invisible Donnie the Leprechaun shows up to give the girls a pinch! They ward off the troublemaker by wearing as much green as possible and lucky shamrocks. But after a little while, they like having Donnie around, so they let him pinch them to his Irish heart's content!

Genre: Natural Tits, Facial, Blonde, Gonzo, Threesome, Big Tits, Doggystyle

Cast: Emma Bugg & Octavia Red

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:24:50
FileSize: 1.75 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Emma_Bugg_Octavia_Red_Pinched_by_a_Leprechaun_4K_UHD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 14, 2023 7:24 pm
Elysia Sky - Tit Queen

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex, Hardcore, Big Tits, Gonzo

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:13:54
FileSize: 736 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Elysia_Sky_Tit_Queen_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 14, 2023 4:23 pm
Ella Reese - Loves Showing Off Her Body

screenshotscreenshot

Ella Reese looks fantastic in stunning white floral lingerie. The captivating blonde shows her bubbly side during her interview. After sharing some of her experiences in the industry, Ella starts showing off her body.

Genre: Hardcore, Big Tits, Gonzo, All Sex

Duration: 00:40:16
FileSize: 2.37 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Ella_Reese_Loves_Showing_Off_Her_Body_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 14, 2023 1:23 pm
Ella Reese - It's Happening (2023)

screenshotscreenshot

It's all happening: Ella has a hot hookup with a much older man. Now you know why she's so giddy.

Genre: Bubble Butt, Blonde, Gonzo, Blowjob, Interracial, Big Tits, Hardcore, Big Ass, All Sex

Cast: Ella Reese

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:34:31
FileSize: 2.99 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Ella_Reese_Its_Happening_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 14, 2023 10:23 am
Eliza Ibarra, Lexi Luna - H-Hey, Th-That Tickles / 2023

screenshotscreenshot

It's a sunny Saturday morning and Lexi Luna's stepdaughter Eliza Ibarra isn't even up yet! Lexi decides to go to her room and get her up and at it. Rise and shine, Eliza! But Eliza doesn't want to get out of bed, and why would she? It's the weekend, after all. But Lexi won't take no for an answer, and she knows JUST the way to get Eliza out of those pesky bedsheets... a good ol' fashioned TICKLE!Lexi starts to tickle Eliza, causing Eliza's toes to curl and her shirt to ride up and reveal her sexy midriff. But Lexi's tickling has ANOTHER unexpected effect on Eliza, which becomes strikingly obvious when Lexi notices her stepdaughter's drenched panties. Lexi tickled Eliza so much that it caused her to SQUIRT!Eliza is a bit embarrassed. This has never happened to her before... is she alright? But Lexi is quick to comfort her, explaining that squirting is a perfectly natural and healthy thing to have happen. If Eliza wants, Lexi can teach her a thing or two about squirting so that she feels more in control of it in the future. Would Eliza like that? Eliza nods eagerly, welcoming her stepmom into her bed for some energetic and educational squirt-fueled sex!

Genre: Foot Fetish, Ass, shaved pussy, Brunette, 69, Black Hair, stepmom, pussy eating, Fingering, Natural Tits, Family Roleplay, Dovefucking, Stepdaughter, Tribbing, Lesbian, Big Tits, kissing, rimming, Milf, Masturbation, Facesitting, Squirt

Cast: Eliza Ibarra, Lexi Luna

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:30:32
FileSize: 1.22 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Eliza_Ibarra_Lexi_Luna_HHey_ThThat_Tickles_Full_HD.mp4