Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 31, 2023 10:35 am
Angel Smalls (I Left Hot Nudes For My Boss / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Deep throat, Reverse cowgirl, Riding, Blonde, ATM, Facial, Doggystyle, Gape, Anal

Cast: Angel Smalls

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:43:11
FileSize: 3.75 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Angel_Smalls_I_Left_Hot_Nudes_For_My_Boss_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 31, 2023 7:34 am
Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl / 2017) First training my secretary

screenshotscreenshot

After that, my boss wrote to me in the chat. "I'll call in a few days and then we'll get that hotel room." "No fucking way, you bastard. I'm never letting you touch me."I'll come to a meeting that would preserve my reputation. My boss was from the first day obsessed with me and he wants to fuck me, I always rejected any of his proposal for a meeting anywhere. He said that it would still happen and laughed. But what happened two days ago made me embarrassed and his last message...I was not going to undress for my boss. I said that I will not do this and I do not care that he can fire me. He told me to dance for him, I did not want to do it. But in some magical way I do this, I undress for him. I vaguely remember everything that was happening, as if it was not with me, as though my boss was controlling my mind, I did everything he wanted. When I wake up from the magic d.o.p.e, I was in the sperm of my boss, as it happened I can not remember. He used me, dirty bastard.

Genre: natural tits, fetish, facial, cumshot, doll fetish, blowjob

Cast: Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl)

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Duration: 00:15:31
FileSize: 928.7 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Angel_aka_Angel_Desert_desertigl_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 31, 2023 4:32 am
Amirah Adara (Amirah's Anal Orgasms / 2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Danny D has been enriching the minds of young medical students for years. Today he's showing them a true medical marvel: a woman who is unable to achieve orgasm... or so they might think. Amirah's pleasure centre is located deep inside her asshole, and only Dr. D can administer the proper treatment (his massive cock).

Genre: Doctor, Anal, Creampie, Natural Tits, Rough Sex, Bubble Butt, Brunette

Cast: Amirah Adara

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:32:29
FileSize: 1.83 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Amirah_Adara_Amirahs_Anal_Orgasms_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 31, 2023 1:35 am
Amirah Adara (Amirah's Anal Orgasms / 2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Danny D has been enriching the minds of young medical students for years. Today he's showing them a true medical marvel: a woman who is unable to achieve orgasm... or so they might think. Amirah's pleasure centre is located deep inside her asshole, and only Dr. D can administer the proper treatment (his massive cock).

Genre: Natural Tits, Rough Sex, Creampie, Doctor, Anal, Bubble Butt, Brunette

Cast: Amirah Adara

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:32:29
FileSize: 2.73 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Amirah_Adara_Amirahs_Anal_Orgasms_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 30, 2023 10:32 pm
Amber Jayne (Pounded By The Plagiarist / 2018 )

screenshotscreenshot

Professor Amber Jayne has zero tolerance for plagiarism, and Jordi is in a whole lot of trouble! But this slim 18-year-old freshman doesn't seem to be responding to any of her punishments, except one - sucking on her big fake tits! He might not understand English too well, but Jordi understands that a dropping to whipping out his throbbing erection as his busty blonde schoolteacher swallows it up on her desk will save him from expulsion. And he gets to have his cock fucked in the process, so who's complaining? As he pounds her his fit married teacher's pussy right there in the classroom with his huge cock, Jordi desperately pulls out at the final second and glazes her huge boobs like his grades depended on it - because the do!

Genre: Innie Pussy, Blonde, Nude Stockings, Big Tits, Teacher, British, School, MILF, Glasses, High Heels

Cast: Amber Jayne

Duration: 00:34:32
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Amber_Jayne_Pounded_By_The_Plagiarist_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 30, 2023 7:31 pm
Alura Jenson - Big Tits Office Chicks 5

screenshotscreenshot

Alura and Jay are left behind at the office, to watch the phones, while everyone is at the big golf tournament.

Genre: Big Cock, Blowjob, Creampie Big Tits, Hardcore, Lingerie, Hairy Pussy, Blonde, Pantyhose, All Sex, MILF, Deep Throat, Big Tits, Gonzo, Big Ass, Stockings

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:20:47
FileSize: 409.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Alura_Jenson_Big_Tits_Office_Chicks_5_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 30, 2023 5:44 pm
Alix Lynx Gold Digger Gets What She has Coming

screenshotscreenshot

Alix has always known how to use her "assets" now she has her sites on getting a huge sexual harassment case against her new boss Mr Masters. She is going to be sure she tempts him into screwing up, and gets proof!

Genre: FEMALE TRAINING, OFFICE DOMINATION, MESMERIZE, SECRETARY, WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, SLUT TRAINING

Cast: Alix Lynx

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 01:04:48
FileSize: 1.44 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Alix_Lynx_Gold_Digger_Gets_What_She_has_Coming_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 30, 2023 1:27 pm
Alison Tyler (Dr. Buttfucker / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Disgraced physician Xander Corvus is a pariah in the medical community thanks to his unsavory penchant for prescribing immediate buttfuckings to all of his female patients, no matter what their ailment. With no more patients to buttfuck, Dr. Corvus turns to his trusty assistant, Nurse Alison Tyler, herself a willing recipient of some of Dr. Corvus's all time greatest buttfuckings. With his signature bottle of medical-grade lube in hand, Xander fucks Alison's butt until the medical needs of both doctor and nurse have been satisfied.

Genre: Nurse, Gonzo, Blowjob, Huge Tits, Brunette, Anal, Big Ass, Oil, Doggystyle, Uniform, Doctor, Reverse Cowgirl

Cast: Alison Tyler

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:40:06
FileSize: 3.53 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Alison_Tyler_Dr._Buttfucker_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 30, 2023 10:27 am
Alina Lopez (Pumping Under Pressure / 30.04.2018 )

screenshotscreenshot

Johnny visits his doctor for a checkup and is surprised to see sexy nurse Alina assisting him. When the doctor has to leave for a consult, nurse Alina takes over. She tries to take Johnny's blood pressure, but can't get a good reading. Thankfully, Alina knows of a more sensitive area to place the machine...

Genre: Dress, Doctor, GString, Latina, Medium Skin, Small Tits, Piercing, Nurse, Natural Tits, Uniform, Colored Stockings, Small Ass, Black Hair, Tattoo, Trimmed Pussy

Cast: Alina Lopez

Duration: 00:35:17
FileSize: 1.32 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Alina_Lopez_Pumping_Under_Pressure_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 30, 2023 7:25 am
Alexxa Vice - Alexxa: Double Dick Punishment For Office Angel

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: DP, Blowjob, Anal, BDSM, All sex

Cast: Alexxa Vice

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:50:36
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Alexxa_Vice_Alexxa_Double_Dick_Punishment_For_Office_Angel_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 30, 2023 4:26 am
Alexis Texas - Blonde Likes To Take Cock In The Office

screenshotscreenshot

Alexis summons a man for clarification about his work ... and he wants to show her how good he is to do another job ..... he starts to lick her pussy, to get sucked his cock and fuck her until he gets swallowed his cum ..... definitely a great job!

Genre: MILF, Lingerie, Facial, All Sex, Gonzo, Hairy Pussy, Hardcore, Doggystyle, Small Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Blonde, Big Cock

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:28:46
FileSize: 1.03 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Alexis_Texas_Blonde_Likes_To_Take_Cock_In_The_Office_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 30, 2023 1:25 am
Alexis Fawx (Alexis Fawx Welcomes A New Employee / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

It's so draining for hotwife Alexis Fawx to see her useless husband, she never thought she'd be in charge both at work and home. The allure of a younger guy with a promising future really turns her on, and her new hire Tyler is exactly her type. Having Tyler's confident hands all over her hotwife body reminds her what a real man feels like and how her husband is everything but. Alexis cant wait to have Tyler's cum fill her mouth, his scent filling her nostrils, reminding her what masculinity tastes like.

Genre: Older, Blonde, Facial, Busty, Office Affairs, Hardcore, Blowjob, MILF

Cast: Alexis Fawx

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:31:19
FileSize: 1.57 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Alexis_Fawx_Alexis_Fawx_Welcomes_A_New_Employee_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 29, 2023 10:24 pm
Alexis Fawx & Bailey Brooke (College Dreams / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Bailey loves her boyfriend Danny, but he can't stop staring at their teacher Ms. Fawx. The cute teen doesn't stand a chance against the hot older woman, but lucky for Bailey Ms. Fawx is willing to share. Looks like she's about to give these students a real education.

Genre: Girlfriend, School Fantasies, Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits Worship, Teacher, Couples Fantasies, Threesome, Blowjob, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Squirt, Tittyfuck, School

Cast: Alexis Fawx & Bailey Brooke

Duration: 00:38:35
FileSize: 2.19 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Alexis_Fawx_Bailey_Brooke_College_Dreams_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 29, 2023 7:22 pm
Alexa Grace & Arya Fae in Lick a Boss

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blondes, Pussy Licking, Lesbians, Pussy Fingering

Cast: Alexa Grace & Arya Fae

Extension: MP4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:42:35
FileSize: 769.7 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Alexa_Grace_Arya_Fae_in_Lick_a_Boss_Full_HD.MP4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 29, 2023 5:42 pm
Alex Grey (Sexy Secretary pays for her mistakes! / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Seems like Alex Grey is fucking up the paperwork again and her boss isn't too happy about it. She has been warned before, that if she fucked up again, she was fired. Alex begged not to be fired. Being that the boss is a total douche-bag, in order for her to keep the job, she must get reprimanded with a big dick. She'll do anything to keep the job. Let's see!

Genre: blowjob, big dick, hardcore, facial, white girl, amateur, handjob, blonde, cumshot, deep throat

Cast: Alex Grey

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:49:37
FileSize: 4.17 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Alex_Grey_Sexy_Secretary_pays_for_her_mistakes_Full_HD.mp4