Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 25, 2022 10:10 pm
Carolina Sweets (Schoolgirl Carolina Sweetens Up Our Studying)

screenshotscreenshot

James was getting flustered with all the studying for a test and he tried to convince Carolina to take a break and have some sex. She made it interesting taking one piece of clothing for every question answered correctly leaving her with her young pussy only covered by her skirt and James frothing at the mouth ready to dig in.

Genre: Natural Tits, Huge Cock, Facial, Hardcore, Blowjob, Brunette, Schoolgirl, Facial

Cast: Carolina Sweets

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.000 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:30:48
FileSize: 2.61 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Carolina_Sweets._Schoolgirl_Carolina_Sweetens_Up_Our_Studying_Carolina_Sweets.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 25, 2022 7:08 pm
Brooklyn Chase (Sexy Student Bodies)

screenshotscreenshot

As soon as we got Heavenly chested Brunette Brooklyn Chase inside the house we ripped off her shirt exposing those beautiful melons. We could not wait to suck on those tits and watch them wrap around our swollen cock. Brooklyn sucked our meat and opened her dripping pussy for some serious fucking on the stairs. We pounded that tight hot pussy and covered her juicy jugs full of our creamy hot glue.

Genre: Cumshot, Classic, Blowjob, Big Tits

Cast: Brooklyn Chase

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:24:23
FileSize: 715.7 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Brooklyn_Chase_Brooklyn_Chase.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 25, 2022 4:05 pm
Austin Kincaid | Jeremey Holmes (Austin Kincaid fucks her student)

screenshotscreenshot

There's that Jeremy, back in trouble again. This time he threw a frat party and has to become a teacher's assistant. When he shows up hungover with fingers shaking, he accidentally spills water all over the teacher, Austin Kincaid. So she strips off her clothes, and Jeremy offers to make her even wetter.

Genre: All Sex, Oral Sex, My First Sex Teacher, Straight

Cast: Austin Kincaid |

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1474x1080 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:27:59
FileSize: 2.41 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Austin_Kincaid_Jeremey_Holmes._Austin_Kincaid_fucks_her_student_Austin_Kincaid.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 25, 2022 3:55 pm
Autumn Double Teamed Schoolgirl

screenshotscreenshot

I have got a really good impression on Autumn. She did fantastic in this vid where she gets fucked by two guys. She is very enthusiastic and I can tell she deserves some even harder scenes. I fucked up at the end and didn't record part of the facial, for that reason we filmed some extra footage with the director and a camera man cumming on Autumn's face. In the end she got five facial cumshots. I recommend this vid as Autumn was a real little whore.

Genre: Amateur, Blowjob, Threesome, Cumshot, All Sex, Petite, Brunette, Latin, Facial

Cast: Autumn

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:32:15
FileSize: 2.92 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Autumn_Double_Teamed_Schoolgirl_Autumn.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 25, 2022 3:51 pm
Austin Kincaid | Jeremey Holmes (Austin Kincaid fucks her student)

screenshotscreenshot

There's that Jeremy, back in trouble again. This time he threw a frat party and has to become a teacher's assistant. When he shows up hungover with fingers shaking, he accidentally spills water all over the teacher, Austin Kincaid. So she strips off her clothes, and Jeremy offers to make her even wetter.

Genre: My First Sex Teacher, Oral Sex, Straight, All Sex

Cast: Austin Kincaid |

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 982x720 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:27:59
FileSize: 1.04 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Austin_Kincaid_Jeremey_Holmes._Austin_Kincaid_fucks_her_student_Austin_Kincaid.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 24, 2022 3:57 pm
Amandatoy - Super Sloppy Rough Deepthroat

screenshotscreenshot

Sloppy deepthroat upside down, on my knees, on top of me. Mess up my makeup, cum on my face

Genre: Deepthroat, Submissive Sluts, Big Tits, School Girl, Facials, Face Slapping

Cast: Amandatoy

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:14:15
FileSize: 2.02 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Amandatoy_Super_Sloppy_Rough_Deepthroat_Amandatoy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 24, 2022 3:54 pm
Alix Lynx - High School Lover

screenshotscreenshot

You were in love with Alix Lynx back in high school but your military beauty called you away for 5 years and you left your girlfriend back in USA. Finally you are back and you come to find out that she is married now but you must see her one last time, secretly spy on her and get in her house. After a first shocking moment Alix And you get that connection and the best sex of your life is happening. Watch Alix Lynx getting pounded by her high school lover back from the war. Probably one of the best scenes you ever saw of Alix Lynx.

Genre: Blonde, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Hardcore, Blowjob, Petite, Deep Throat, Missionary, Glamour, High Heels, POV, Skinny, Big Dicks, Facial, Lingerie, Cowgirl, Big Tits, All Sex, Busty

Cast: Alix Lynx

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:35:15
FileSize: 1.26 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Alix_Lynx_High_School_Lover_Alix_Lynx.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 24, 2022 3:50 pm
Alina Belle (I FUCKED my STEP-SISTER at the BUS STOP)

screenshotscreenshot

So there I was with my little step-sister, Alina, waiting for the Bus to go to school. She looked hot as fuck in her little school outfit. I started to get horny the longer we waited. My best friend Tommy hadn't shown up yet so I decided to try and get a quickie in before he arrived. At first My step-sister was reluctant to fuck me in the open public. But once I started rubbing on her little beaver she got wet as fuck. She begged me to shove my cock inside her. I bent her over the bench and fucked her from behind. It felt so freaking good. It only took me a couple of minutes to cum and I shot my load deep inside her wet pussy. Just in time to because Tommy and the boys showed up 10 seconds later.

Genre: latina, taboo, all sex, big tits, schoolgirl, pov, blowjob, big ass

Cast: Alina Belle

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:09:32
FileSize: 1021.7 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Alina_Belle_Alina_Belle.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 24, 2022 3:46 pm
Alice Dupre - Analice

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Dick, Uniform, Toy, School, All Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Brunette, Anal, Cum on Tits, Cumshot

Cast: Alice Dupre

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:27:45
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Alice_Dupre_Analice_Alice_Dupre.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 24, 2022 3:42 pm
Alexa Grace (Alexa Earns An A+)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Bubble Butt, Big Dick, Blowjob, Uniform, All Sex, Schoolgirl Outfit, Petite, Big Ass, Glasses, Nerdy, Hardcore, Facial

Cast: Alexa Grace

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:27:37
FileSize: 2.34 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Alexa_Grace._Alexa_Earns_An_A_Alexa_Grace.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 24, 2022 3:38 pm
Yasmeena (Sporty gym babe fucks teacher)

screenshotscreenshot

Beautiful Afghan babe Yasmeena is ready to take her fitness goals to the next level with special teacher Lutro! The pair begin with some light stretching, and while Yasmeena is focused on fitness, Lutro can't focus on anything but her tits. While Yasmeena performs some dumbbell shoulder press, Lutro accidentally-on-purpose grabs her big tits under the guise of spotting. Turned on, they move to some boxing with focus mits, but Yasmeena accidentally knocks Lutro down! In order to apologize, she takes out his hard cock and sucks it, nursing him back to prime health with her big ass and tight pussy!

Genre: Face Fuck, Gagging, Spanking, Facial, Sports, Gym, Indoors, Titty Fuck, Handjob, Big Tits Worship, Pussy Fingering, Amateur, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Ass Licking

Cast: Yasmeena

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:24:44
FileSize: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Yasmeena_Yasmeena.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 24, 2022 3:34 pm
Adriana Chechik (A Study In Gaping)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Face Fucking, Creeper, Pervert, Older, Reluctance, Blowjob, Teacher, Fetish, Anal Virginity

Cast: Adriana Chechik

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:48:20
FileSize: 683.7 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Adriana_Chechik._A_Study_In_Gaping_Adriana_Chechik.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 23, 2022 3:34 pm
Whitney Wright And Sabina Rouge - My School Bullys Secret

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Girl on Girl, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Natural Tits

Cast: Whitney Wright And Sabina Rouge

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:33:09
FileSize: 1.15 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Whitney_Wright_And_Sabina_Rouge_My_School_Bullys_Secret_Whitney_Wright_Sabina_Rouge.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 23, 2022 3:31 pm
Vina Sky (School Girl 5)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Blowjob, Creampie, All Sex, DeepThroat

Cast: Vina Sky

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:57:00
FileSize: 2.51 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Vina_Sky_Vina_Sky.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 23, 2022 3:28 pm
Vinna Reed (Sweet Little Lies)

screenshotscreenshot

On her way to the doctor's office for her annual check-up, Vinna Reed couldn't help but be a little nervous about what was in store. It didn't help when she caught a glimpse of her Dr Godshack, a tall, handsome hunk whose scrubs barely concealed his thick biceps and muscular figure. When she stripped down for the physical exam, the feel of his hands on her naked body was almost more than she could handle, and Vinna got hornier by the second waiting for his fingers to travel down between her legs. When Angelo finally pulled down her panties and started massaging her butt, Vinna's pussy ached to be filled up, and Vinna melted under his touch when he slipped one finger in her asshole. Vinna'd never explored this part of her body before, but under the doctor's confident tough, she enjoyed the pleasures of anal sex, and the intense butt-fucking orgasms that come with it!

Genre: Doctor, Small Tits, Blonde, School Girl, Creampie, Natural Tits, Anal

Cast: Vinna Reed

Duration: 00:40:03
FileSize: 779.2 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Vinna_Reed._Sweet_Little_Lies_Vinna_Reed.mp4