Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 23, 2024 6:46 am
London River - Hot Milf Teacher, London River, Hooks Up With Her Student In The Classroom For A Passing Grade

Cast: London River
Production date: 17-03-2021
Duration: 00:32:00
Description: Codey is failing his exams and he doesn't give a fuck about it because he is being scouted for a scholarship, but Ms. River is very wet and horny and now is the time to take advantage of the situation. She wants to get fucked hard to her satisfaction and completion, and in return, Codey will get a passing grade... or will he?
Size: 761.1 MB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: London_River_Hot_Milf_Teacher.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 23, 2024 3:45 am
Lolly Dames - Tag Teaming The Teacher 2

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:24:46
Size: 291.2 MB
HD video type: 480p
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lolly_Dames_Tag_Teaming_The_Teacher_2.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 23, 2024 12:40 am
Lisa Ann - Horny Teacher Gets Fucked

Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:31:42
Description: Big-breasted MILF Lisa Ann is the tutor all men wish they have. She hopes nothing but the best for them.
Size: 1.15 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lisa_Ann_Horny_Teacher_Gets_Fucked.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 22, 2024 9:39 pm
Linda Del Sol

Cast: Linda Del Sol
Production date: 2022.01.26
Duration: 00:31:35
Description: This cute Spanish woman named Linda Del Sol hopped into my cab today and asked for a ride to college. She was dressed like a hippie, and when she took her glasses off I told her she had beautiful eyes. We got chatting and I couldn't believe it when Linda mentioned she works as a sex teacher! I could tell she was a free spirit who was very comfortable sexually, especially when she started meditating in the backseat to give herself an orgasm! I was blown away when Linda flashed me her perky tits: They looked so hot that it was difficult to keep my eyes on the road! Since there was a lot of traffic and the ride was a little bumpy, which Linda said was affecting her concentration, I pulled over in a quiet spot to give her the big D! She gobbled up my hard cock and then stuck out her arse and started jiggling it for me to bang her doggystyle. We stepped outside the cab where Linda rode me cowgirl and reverse-cowgirl while I pounded her tight, juicy pussy, then I spunked a huge load right onto the slut's tongue!
Size: 280 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Linda_Del_Sol.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 22, 2024 6:40 pm
Lilian Stone - My Teacher's Secret

Cast: Lilian Stone
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:40:16
Description: Lilian Stone is a teacher by day and a camgirl by night. When her student Alex Jett reveals that he caught one of her shows and recorded it, she tells him that it would ruin her teaching career and begs him not to. Alex promises to keep the video to himself but only if she comes over to his place within the hour and gives him an intimate lesson.
Size: 806.5 MB
HD video type: 576p
Video: 1024x576 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lilian_Stone_My_Teachers_Secret.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 22, 2024 3:39 pm
Lilian Stone - My Teacher's Secret

Cast: Lilian Stone
Duration: 00:40:16
Description: Lilian Stone is a teacher by day and a camgirl by night. When her student Alex Jett reveals that he caught one of her shows and recorded it, she tells him that it would ruin her teaching career and begs him not to. Alex promises to keep the video to himself but only if she comes over to his place within the hour and gives him an intimate lesson.
Size: 433.6 MB
HD video type: 360p
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lilian_Stone_My_Teachers_Secret.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 22, 2024 12:38 pm
Lexi Luna

Cast: Lexi Luna
Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:37:18
Description: When a handyman shows up at an inconvenient time, he discovers high-powered women like Lexi don't screw around when it's time to get down to business.
Size: 544.1 MB
Video: 852x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lexi_Luna.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 22, 2024 9:38 am
Layla Talon. Cute Student Laylah Can Barely Handle Her Professor's Cock

Cast: Layla (aka Laylah Diamond, Laylah)
Production date: Sep 10, 2023
Duration: 00:36:51
Description: Laylah is staying after class getting some help with her anatomy lessons. Her professor wants to help her but knows that she'll have to work extra hard. She doesn't mind as long as she can get that extra hard cock!
Size: 421.3 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Layla_Talon._Cute_Student_Laylah_Can_Barely_Handle_Her_Professors_Cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 22, 2024 7:35 am
Layla Price

Cast: Layla Price
Production date: 18.04.2020
Duration: 00:20:47
Description: New BIG GULP GIRLS scene featuring Layla Price from director Kevin Spears! Layla likes her classmate, but is too shy to ask him out. Instead she asks him to help her study...but the only thing she plans to study is his cock in her mouth. She deep throats, edges, plays with his balls and uses her tits and huge ass to tease his hard cock. He pumps a massive load of cum down her throat proving to Layla that he does in fact like her as well. Study hall will never be the same for this lucky guy. Enjoy ~ SH
Size: 1.77 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Layla_Price.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 22, 2024 4:13 am
Laney Grey - Laney Grey Schoolgirl Fantasy Cum True K

Cast: Laney Grey
Production date: 2024-01-22
Duration: 00:40:02
Description: Young, longhaired redhead Laney Grey looks adorable in a short plaid skirt with knee socks and stripper heels. The eager cutie flaunts her plump booty and natural bod to start. Laney's bush peeks out from atop her panties as she strips and teases, soon meeting up with director/performer Mick Blue. They chat, and Mick asks the sweet girl to fantasize about a real-life event while masturbating for us. Laney obliges, fondling her wet twat while telling us about her 'schoolgirl fantasy.' After an intense climax, things get serious: Mick slides his big cock into her slit. She whimpers as he power-pounds her wet pussy, giving thanks with a nasty blowjob to follow. Laney rims Mick's bunghole and talks dirty throughout. She hops back onto Mick's lap to ride his meat. Their fucking frenzy features throat-reaming fellatio and culminates in a creamy cum facial. Laney smiles and savors Mick's sperm before swallowing it down.
Size: 4.23 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Laney_Grey_Laney_Grey_Schoolgirl_Fantasy_Cum_True_K.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 22, 2024 12:32 am
Lala Ivey - Break & Enter Me

Cast: Lala Ivey
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:33:29
Description: Natural ebony teen Lala Ivey is a beauty whose dad is a bit on the overprotective side. And when he leaves on a business trip, he's taken extra precautions to make sure Lala is taken care of. Especially since there's a creep roaming the neighborhood breaking into houses! Lala's got her eyes on her new security detail, Damon Dice, thinking they might have some fun. But he takes his job too seriously. Lala catches Damon jerking off to footage of her and decides to give him a taste of the real thing. As they fuck in the bathroom, creeper Zac Wild starts peeping from outside the window. When Damon hears a noise, he decides to investigate. Sneaky Lala has a threesome with Damon and Zac, without Damon realizing! And when he does.that's when the real fun starts.
Size: 1.36 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lala_Ivey_Break_Enter_Me.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 21, 2024 9:30 pm
Lady Gang - Instructor Cheats with Hot Student

Cast: Lady Gang - Instructor Cheats with Hot Student
Duration: 00:30:44
Size: 922.8 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lady_Gang_Instructor_Cheats_with_Hot_Student.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 21, 2024 6:30 pm
Kyler Quinn - Step Sisters School Uniform

Cast: Kyler Quinn
Duration: 00:27:53
Description: Rion King is minding his own business playing video games when his stepsister, Kyler Quinn, knocks on the door to his room. Kyler is trying hard to seduce her stepbrother, so she has decked herself out in her school uniform and is here now to ask him to help her make it sexy. Despite Kyler's blatant request and equally obvious attempts to flirt, Rion holds steady that he shouldn't be doing anything like that with his stepsister. Kyler leaves, but her determination only grows. She takes the time to make her uniform sexy all on her own, then returns to Rion's room to see the results of her efforts.Rion is blown away by his sexy stepsister, and no longer feels like resisting her advances. When Kyler puts one high heel on his bed and lifts her shortened miniskirt to show off her panties, Rion can't take his eyes off her pussy. Kyler pushes Rion down, and when he doesn't resist she climbs on top of him and presses her hands to her chest and her bottom to his hardon. Once she feels how badly Rion wants her, Kyler unbuttons her shirt and pops her tits out of their bra so Rion can see the goods as she kisses her way down his body to start blowing him. Sucking Rion's balls and licking and sucking her way up and down the shaft, Kyler primes her stepbrother into a nice hard woody. She scoots backwards and ditches the panties so she can tease him with her dripping twat before sinking down onto his fuck stick.Watching his stepsis riding hard on his hardon is too much for Rion to handle. He gets Kyler to turn around so he can palm and spank her ass as she keeps their party going. Then he helps Kyler onto her hands and knees so he can deliver the rough pussy pounding that they're both totally craving. Kyler is loving every moment of it as she rocks back to meet every one of Rion's strokes. She turns over and stares up at him with big eyes through her glasses as she begs Rion to keep banging her. He does as he's asked, only pulling out to explode all over Kyler's glasses in a facial that is everything Kyler has been dreaming of.
Size: 905 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kyler_Quinn_Step_Sisters_School_Uniform.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 21, 2024 3:30 pm
Kimmy Kimm Ken Feels. Asian Schoolgirl Kimmy Kimm Prefers Older Experienced Cock From Friend's Dad

Cast: Kimmy Kimm
Production date: Dec 6, 2023
Duration: 00:40:45
Description: Kimmy Kimm is over for a study date waiting on her friend and stumbles on her friend's dad jerking off. She's so turned on that she convinces him she won't tell if she gets to see more. She has a thing for older men and can't help herself to take it all in her wet dripping pussy.
Size: 502.4 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kimmy._Schoolgirl_Kimmy_Kimm_Prefers_Older_Experienced_Cock_From_Friends_Dad.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 21, 2024 12:32 pm
Kiara Cole - She's A Nympho

Cast: Kiara Cole
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:46:19
Description: When Rion King discovers that his stepsister Kiara Cole hadn't been able to cum with other guys yet, he can't help but get hard and Kiara notices. Kiara sees how big her stepbrother is and instantly knows he's the one who will help her get there. Turns out she was right!
Size: 307.9 MB
Video: 856x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kiara_Cole_Shes_A_Nympho.mp4