Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 27, 2023 12:43 am
Mia Little - Sweet Lady Whore Corbin Dallas And Mia Little
Cast: Corbin Dallas, Mia Little

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mia Little leads a feminization transformation that turns Corbin Dallas into a sweet lady whore! Mia dresses Corbin up in a corset, stockings, lipstick, and makeup, teasing their hard clit stick in preparation for the session. Mia straps on a big dick and fucks Corban's face and ass before using them as a sex toy. Demanding a cream pie, Corban fucks Mia's pussy until they explode, before Mia instructs Corban to clean up the mess!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:36:48
FileSize: 2.61 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mia_Little_Sweet_Lady_Whore_Corbin_Dallas_And_Mia_Little.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 27, 2023 5:55 am
Miss Jasmine - Hardcore cuckold full version
Cast: Miss Jasmine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cuckie is collared chained and to lick my shoes and stockings while wearing lacy panties. I ignore him while sucking and fucking my bull, but I also get huge pleasure by smacking my cuckold in the face, spitting my lover's precum in his mouth, calling him my faggot and comparing his tiny penis to my lover's huge dick. In this clip I get fucked harder than I ever have on film in various positions, and my bull also participate in the verbal degradation of the cuckold asking my husband to sniff his ass while watching his wife get fucked hard. Cuckie gets to be up close, personal and tea bagged by my bull while he pounds me. I finish with giving my lover a blowjob and spitting his load into my husband's mouth for him to swallow. There's nothing easy about pleasing a wife like me

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:19:34
FileSize: 419 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Miss_Jasmine_Hardcore_cuckold_full_version.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 27, 2023 8:31 am
Miss Kelle Martina - Prostate Play

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My slave needs some anal invasion. First he must be cleaned thoroughly. I insert a hot soapy enema nozzle into his ass until he is moaning, groaning and can take no more water. Then, I begin opening his hole with my fingers. The pressure of my fingertips against his makes him groan in pleasure. I work my fingers in and out of him. The delight in taking him this way shows in my smile. I use massagers to make his cock strain and ache against his leather cock and ball restraint! I finish him off by expertly edging him into climax.Watch me sensually dominate my bitch through his prostate.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:19:09
FileSize: 725.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Miss_Kelle_Martina_Prostate_Play.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 27, 2023 11:08 am
Miss Lily Dupont & Miss Urbex - Cruel Medical Exam With Needles

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

La Dottoressa Miss Lily Dupont deve visitare uno schiavo che ha problemi di erezione, ma dopo che lui ha visto la Schiava Jenny, ha subito capito che si tratta di un problema alla prostata.
Inizia prima a depilargli il culo, poi a infilargli un clistere e infine ad infilargli degli aghi nei capezzoli e nel cazzo.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:38
FileSize: 862.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Miss_Lily_Dupont_Miss_Urbex_Cruel_Medical_Exam_With_Needles.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 27, 2023 11:45 pm
Mistress Ariana Marie - Service Box

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Ariana uses her slaves mouth to orally lick and please her ass and pussy.
He is not allowed to touch her with anything other than his mouth.
She grinds her horny pussy against his face until she is satisfied.
He tastes her cum as she orgasms on his mouth.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:10:45
FileSize: 913.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Ariana_Marie_Service_Box.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 27, 2023 11:46 pm
Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel. Hands Spanked By Amanda And Ariel
Cast: Mistress Amanda, Mistress Ariel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The slave has to kneel and put his hands on a small stool, he must be motionless and he can't drag his hands away from the pain. Mistress Amanda and Mistress Ariel takes turns in punishing him with a leather strap. His bony hands hurt from the tip of his fingers to the beginning of his wrist, but the only thing he is allowed to do is moan. Nor Anette, neither Ariel lets him anything else.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:09:20
FileSize: 543 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Amanda_Mistress_Ariel._Hands_Spanked_By_Amanda_And_Ariel.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 27, 2023 11:47 pm
Mistress Anette. Miniis Spit Victim
Cast: Minnie Manga

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:19:33
FileSize: 792.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Anette._Miniis_Spit_Victim.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 27, 2023 11:48 pm
Mistress Ariel - Can you handle it
Cast: Mistress Ariel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The slave looks like he is going to rip his cuffs and run out of the room, the further from Ariel and her brutal whip, the better. But he can't and won't do this, he doesn't have the power or the bravery. Mistress Ariel laughs at him, she knows he can't handle the stile of her whipping and he will be destroyed in no time.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:09:46
FileSize: 559.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Ariel_Can_you_handle_it.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 28, 2023 2:43 am
Mistress Austin Lynn
Cast: Austin Lynn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:44
FileSize: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Austin_Lynn.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 28, 2023 5:20 am
Mistress Damazonia - Mistress horny for her kitty girl
Cast: Mistress Damazonia, Luna Blu

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Damazonia has her kitty-girl crawling around the house looking all sexy in her pink outfit. But when she jumps on the couch without asking permission, Damazonia needs to punish her with an over the knee spanking. At some point she starts rubbing her pussy though her panties and gets pretty horny. "Mistress wants you to suck on my nipples" So her pet girl obeys right away and curls into her Mistress's lap to lick and suckle on her Mistress's beautiful nipples. Then, its time to play with her cat girl's pussy. she penetrate her with a glass dildo an make her suck on it, then deep throat train her a bit before st**** the dildo to her hips so she can fuck her on the couch sensually but firmly. What a hot scene!

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:59
FileSize: 3.86 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Damazonia_Mistress_horny_for_her_kitty_girl.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 28, 2023 11:47 pm
Mistress Lexi Noir. 06
Cast: Mistress Lexi

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:37
FileSize: 1.48 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
MISTRESS_LEXI_NOIR._06.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 28, 2023 11:48 pm
Mistress Lisa

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When the mistress comes closer and he get a glimpse of her gorgeous body through her tight clothes he cannot help but to think about what it would be to rest with her. Even though he knows that it's an impossible dream he keeps on thinking about it. And when her hands touch his cock the fire inside him strats to increase and fills his entire mind. So at the end he quirts so that he makes a mess on Lisa's clothes....

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:09:42
FileSize: 552.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Lisa.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 28, 2023 11:49 pm
Mistress Lucy & Mistress Ariel. Lucy And Ariel Makes It Worse For The Slave
Cast: Mistress Lucy, Mistress Ariel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The slave is lucky enough to get the attention of Mistress Lucy and Mistress Ariel at the same time. They both trample all over the slave's body with their high heels. Mistress Ariel gets really mad at the annoying slave, crushing his balls as a punishment. The slave can hardly endure it, especially since Mistress Ariel keeps being rude to him even after that.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:22
FileSize: 350.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Lucy_Mistress_Ariel._Lucy_And_Ariel_Makes_It_Worse_For_The_Slave.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 29, 2023 2:08 am
Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm
Cast: Mistress Lucy Khan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This is a candid scene from My exclusive OF featuring My real life FLR with My subby hubby. The best thing about having a personal 24/7 sex slave is that you get to use them as a guinea pig whenever you want! I've always wondered what happens if a man cums with a metal rod in his dick hole and after 7 weeks in quarantine, I'm bored and will stop at nothing to entertain Myself...even if it's at subby hubby's expense. Today, I'm going to find out what happens when a cock is made to release while being stuffed with a sound
With subby hubby in bondage under My perfect ass, I take advantage of his vulnerable state and decide to go to town on his cock slit. Using a variety of hard, cold metal rods, watch the smile on My face as I fuck him from the inside out and make him take every inch of My many sounds. Thin, thick, long, textured, you won't believe how I train subby hubby to crave the feeling of Me stroking his cock from the inside. I bring him to climax with the cold steel implement still inside his hard dick...will anything cum out?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:14:13
FileSize: 1.61 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Lucy_Khan_Sounding_Subby_Hubby_to_Orgasm.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 29, 2023 4:43 am
Mistress Lucy
Cast: Akira May

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Lucy tries to torment her young slave with all the things she knows he can't help. He is gagged and bound, feeling vulnerable and very aroused because of it, Mistress Lucy demands him to obey her fully and come only when she tells him that he can. But unfortunately the slave can't bear it long enough. The orgasm is available with five camera angles. Other cameras angle is at the end of the clip!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:11:04
FileSize: 874.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Lucy.mp4