Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 22, 2023 1:23 am
Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel (Yes Mistress, Thank You Mistress! / 14.04.2018)
Cast: Mistress Amanda, Mistress Ariel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Ariel and Mistress Amanda are whipping their slave's bare back with their vicious bullwhip, like they never want to stop. They take turns and that way they can save more energy for the backwhipping. The slave suffers like hell, but he doesn't dare to complain, he says: Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress! whenever one of his sexy dominatrix whips his back.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:11:54
FileSize: 682.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Amanda_Mistress_Ariel_Yes_Mistress_Thank_You_Mistress_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 23, 2023 1:23 am
Mistress Gaia - Bound and bagged on the chair
Cast: Mistress Gaia

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My slave has been a bit unruly lately. So I'm going to calm him down a bit. I bound him tightly to the chair. He can't escape. I didn't mention to him what I had in mind. However, he will quickly understand his fate. I walk over and lift the plastic bag and as I turn to look at him, I can already see fear in those eyes of his. As I shake out the plastic bag, it makes that familiar cracking noise. He knows what's coming and struggles with a last attempt to get free. It's not going to happen. My slut knows he's going to suffer. With him struggling I quickly pull the bag over his head and shoulders down to his waist. It's a tight fit and I so enjoy seeing him squirm inside his plastic hell. He is still managing to breathe a little air from the bottom of the bag around his waist. I'm going to take that luxury away from him. I get some pvc tape, and tightly bind the bag around his arms. This also further restricts his movement. It's already getting hot inside the bag, as he struggles to breathe his own air. I think about leaving him there for a while. However I decide to have some fun with my slut. So I use some hand over mouth smother to totally cut off any air he may be getting. He is now completely at my mercy. Each gasp for air getting louder, and more frequent than the last. He is totally helpless. As he tries to breathe, I see his eyes beginning to bulge, with the plastic attaching itself tightly to his face and mouth and he desperately gasps for the last dregs of air. I know he wants to be freed from his torment. I tell him I will release him in a while. However, it doesn't look like he'll last much longer. Such a shame, I was having so much fun...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:35
FileSize: 139.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
MISTRESS_GAIA_BOUND_AND_BAGGED_ON_THE_CHAIR_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 24, 2023 1:24 am
Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm
Cast: Mistress Lucy Khan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This is a candid scene from My exclusive OF featuring My real life FLR with My subby hubby. The best thing about having a personal 24/7 sex slave is that you get to use them as a guinea pig whenever you want! I've always wondered what happens if a man cums with a metal rod in his dick hole and after 7 weeks in quarantine, I'm bored and will stop at nothing to entertain Myself...even if it's at subby hubby's expense. Today, I'm going to find out what happens when a cock is made to release while being stuffed with a sound
With subby hubby in bondage under My perfect ass, I take advantage of his vulnerable state and decide to go to town on his cock slit. Using a variety of hard, cold metal rods, watch the smile on My face as I fuck him from the inside out and make him take every inch of My many sounds. Thin, thick, long, textured, you won't believe how I train subby hubby to crave the feeling of Me stroking his cock from the inside. I bring him to climax with the cold steel implement still inside his hard dick...will anything cum out?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:13
FileSize: 1.61 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mistress_Lucy_Khan_Sounding_Subby_Hubby_to_Orgasm_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 25, 2023 8:34 am
Nina Hartley's Private Sessions#16 (Anna Mills, Sarah Blake, Natasha Sweet, Claire Adams)
Cast: Nina Hartley, Anna Mills, Sarah Blake, Natasha Sweet, Claire Adams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Nina shows her new batch of subs the art of Discipline.

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 30.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:11:21
FileSize: 837.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nina_Hartleys_Private_Sessions16_SD.avi
LanserSM
Added: Jun 27, 2023 1:29 am
Princess Amber & Ava (Extreme Beta Toilet Humiliation / 23.05.2021)
Cast: Princess Amber, Ava

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Brat Princesses Amber and Ava are having some bathroom fun with their gross mutt, Fluffy. Fluffy is out of chastity and kneels before the shiny and white toilet. It has been humiliated by hot girls his whole life and the only time he gets tot cum into a toilet. Never into a pussy. Only into a toilet. Ava just used the bathroom and didn't wipe and he gets to shove his face deep in her ass. Amber makes sure he knows what a pathetic beta he is. He is out of chastity and jerking to their insults further destroying his self esteem. She tells him how real men don't have to jerk off into toilets. They get to fuck hot girls and cum inside their pussies.. And Fluffy won't ever have that privilege. The beta gets to goon to and worship Ava's beautiful ass. After the beta meekly cums inside his date, a toilet, the girls flush his seed down into the sewer where it belongs. Never into a girl, always into the sewer.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:22
FileSize: 499.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Princess_Amber_Ava_Extreme_Beta_Toilet_Humiliation_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 27, 2023 1:31 am
Princess Amber, Princess Alexandria - Goon For Our Legs (AmericanMeanGirls)
Cast: Amber, Alexandria

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

We tease this loser and tell it to stroke to our perfect legs (well it either strokes while staring at our legs or NOT at all!) It obviously doesn't pass on the opportunity to touch itself and gets hard just staring at our strong smooth legs! Real men obviously don't stroke to legs LOL, and we make sure to remind this loser of that!
We humiliate and INSULT the beta, and yet it continues to stroke like a fool for us. Betas are SO pathetic. Eventually it has to BEG for permission to cum (It's literally not allowed to cum unless it BEGS for OUR permission!) And well...you'll see what happens hahaha.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:13:27
FileSize: 1012.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Princess_Amber_Princess_Alexandria_Goon_For_Our_Legs_4K_UHD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 27, 2023 1:33 am
Princess Carmela & Princess Bella (House-Slave Beatdown Outtakes / 15.12.2016)
Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Bella & Idiots

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This was hilarious. So we just completed our most recent "slave tryouts" and are just chilling in the room having fun when we basically just decided to start beating the two houseslaves that we brought with us to serve us in the hotel. We were all pretty wasted and feeling extra cruel after beating the slaves from earlier. (Especially since we usually have to "hold back" a little on the newbies.) So we decide to really let these idiots have it- especially since we know we can pretty much do whatever we fucking want to them. (Of course, it didn't help their situation that the one slave admitted to keeping some of our clips so he could jerk off to them without our permission...)It's pretty brutal, so don't watch it if you wanna see "safe, sane, consensual" sh**tt being done in a "caring manner" to a slave. LOL. But these idiots need to be beaten down regularly so they don't forget their places- far, far BENEATH us.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:09:00
FileSize: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Princess_Carmela_Princess_Bella_HouseSlave_Beatdown_Outtakes_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 27, 2023 1:34 am
Princess Beverly (Beaten For Fun And Profit)
Cast: Princess Beverly

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Format: Matroska
Duration: 00:19:19
FileSize: 1004.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Princess_Beverly_Full_HD.mkv
LanserSM
Added: Jun 27, 2023 2:10 am
Princess Natalya (I Am Your Addiction / 08.06.2017)
Cast: Princess Natalya

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

You have a Natalya problem. I am your addiction. You can't stop. You're obsessed. I've taken over your mind. There is nothing you can do about it. No escape. Just keep edging. Just keep edging to my perfection. You have a really powerful addiction. But it isn't such a bad thing. For me, anyway

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:12:58
FileSize: 879.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Princess_Natalya_I_Am_Your_Addiction_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 28, 2023 1:33 am
Ravaging A Little Lamb Ft. Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent (Raquel Roper, Mistress Tangent)
Cast: Raquel Roper, Goddess Tangent

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The most BRUTAL Double Domination / Strap On Scene I've released yet here on MISSROPER.COM. Poor little Lizzy Lamb has no idea what she's in for, wide-eyed, restrained to a piece of dungeon furniture and at the disposal of Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent. The pair plans to invade every one of her holes, gagging and fucking her pretty face clean of makeup with balled up fingers & thick strap-ons. Her tight little pussy filled and stretched open, their large cocks taking turns pounding into her. There isn't one moment when Miss Roper and Goddess Tangent allow her to be empty, whether it be with their body parts or fluids; parting her mouth wide and spitting into her face and throat. This little lamb is completely destroyed by the hands and strap-ons of Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent. Tears filling her eyes, which roll into the back of her head; the ravaging sends her spiraling into the depths of subspace as her body is used as a vessel for Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent's amusement and pleasure.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:53
FileSize: 743.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ravaging_A_Little_Lamb_Ft._Miss_Roper_Goddess_Tangent_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 28, 2023 1:34 am
Raven Bay (Cuckold Torment / 06.08.2018)
Cast: Raven Bay

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Raven torments her chastised cuckold, he is such an easy target. She cattle prods his balls and laughs as he yelps in pain. When Mistress gets annoyed with his screams she shoves a plastic bone into his mouth.. how fitting.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:12:05
FileSize: 1 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Raven_Bay_Cuckold_Torment_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 28, 2023 1:35 am
Raven Hart (Shockingly Cruel Smother / 30.12.2016)
Cast: Raven Hart

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Raven has outfitted her slave with a remote controlled shock collar locked around his balls and decides to have some fun putting it to the test. She calls him in and it obviously works well by the hilarious way he writhes in pain every time she pushes the remote's button. She laughs at his amusingly painful reactions but also wants to see how well it forces him to stay focused and obey her commands. Normally her slave gets overly eager whenever he is allowed any form of worship but this time Raven is able to keep her frightened slave totally in line with multiple painful shocks to his balls. It is great fun to zap him for the slightest error as he kisses her ass or she deprives him of air while smothering him. Yes, the remote ball shocker is a great success!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:12:41
FileSize: 1 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Raven_Hart_Shockingly_Cruel_Smother_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 29, 2023 3:34 am
Savannah Fox (Lick My Ass Clean Before My Date Cuck / 25.05.2018)
Cast: Savannah Fox

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Savanah will be going out on a date tonight. Her cuckold will wait patiently at home. They've talked about her starting to go on dates, but Savannah is not totally sure that her cuck is ready for the reality. Savannah's ready though, so the cuck will have to learn to accept things as they are. While fixing her makeup before going out, Savannah takes the opportunity to talk with her cuckold. She wants her cuckold to know that he will always have a special place with her. Even though she might be out on dates, having sex with men who have cocks much bigger than his, the cuck will always have a special place below Savannah. Savannah reminds the cuck of its special place by making it lick her ass clean to prepare it for the guy who will fuck her later while on her date. While Savannah's cuck licks her ass, she makes him think about how she is about to get fucked there by a guy with a much bigger cock than his. If the cuck does a good job prepping her ass, Savannah will give him a nice treat to clean out of it when she gets back from her date! In fact, the cuck will have to wait patiently under Savannah's rimming chair the whole time she is gone away on her date, just waiting for her to eventually return and demand more ass licking from him.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:10:25
FileSize: 763.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Savannah_Fox_Lick_My_Ass_Clean_Before_My_Date_Cuck_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 29, 2023 8:46 am
Shakhti (AKA: Anna, Lia, Shakti)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:20:27
FileSize: 461.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Shakhti_HD.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jul 01, 2023 11:31 am
Tommy King - Tommy's Hotel Fuck Toy Part 1
Cast: Tommy King, Draven Navarro

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tommy King is wearing fishnets and a bottle service thong with sneakers. They're about to keep Draven Navarro locked in a hotel room as a fuck toy. Draven is made to bury his face in Tommy's ass, worship their pussy and get fucked by their huge strap on cock.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:54
FileSize: 992.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tommy_King_Tommys_Hotel_Fuck_Toy_Part_1_Full_HD.mp4