Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 11, 2023 4:18 pm
Lucia Love, Stella Cox - Bathtime With Stella - 2018-06-23

The sexy Lucia Love and Stella Cox in some hot lesbian action, getting all wet and soapy in the bath. They can't keep their horny hands off each other and are soon exploring each others hot bodies soaping up every wet hole they can stick their eager tongues in.

Soapy Tits, Pussy To Mouth, Pussy Rubbing, Curvy, Bubble Bath, Cunnilingus, Breast Fondling, Cunnilingus, Big Tits, Lesbian

screenshot

19 min 23 s / 571 MB / 1280x720p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Oct 12, 2023 2:32 pm
Natasha Nice, Lauren Phillips - Good Fences Make Good Neighbors - 2023-10-12

Julie (Lauren Phillips) arrives at the home of her next-door neighbor, Carol (Natasha Nice), saying that she has something important to talk about. Julie reveals that she's noticed attractive young women leaving Carol's house at suspicious hours, so Carol's husband must be cheating on Carol. Although Julie is acting concerned, there's a subtle hint of relish as she reveals this information - it's clear that Julie is the neighborhood busybody. But to Julie's shock, Carol reveals that SHE is the one having secret affairs with women.

Lesbian, Big Ass, Brunette, Fingering, Redhead, Cunnilingus, Hairy Pussy, Curvy, Pussy Rubbing, Big Tits

screenshot

38 min 57 s / 1.44 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 13, 2023 1:20 pm
Gizelle Blanco, Blake Blossom - Pussy In Boots - 2023-10-13

It's just another boring, suburban afternoon at Blake Blossom's house as she applies moisturizer to her soft, silky legs. Her boredom disappears, however, when she gets an unexpected knock at her front door. When she goes to answer it, she's shocked to see her neighbor, Gizelle Blanco, butt-naked except for her boots. It seems that Gizelle locked herself out of her house by accident, so she needs somewhere to wait until the locksmith arrives. Well, Blake is happy to offer Gizelle some shelter from the prying eyes of the neighborhood snoops, so she welcomes her inside. While they wait, however, Blake offers Gizelle a more... unconventional way of passing the time... Including some wet and wild pussy eating and rough strap-on sex that's certain to knock Gizelle's boots off.

Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Fingering, Cunnilingus, Cowgirl, Missionary, Strap On, Tribbing, Big Tits

screenshot

37 min 09 s / 1.34 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 13, 2023 5:50 pm
Helina Dream & Kelly Collins - Kelly's Hot Desire Episode 1 - 2023-10-13

Cute brunette Helina Dream strips down to her bikini and floats on an inflatable in the pool, as episode one of Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian series "Kelly's Hot Desire" begins. When sexy blonde Kelly Collins returns home and spots her indolent girlfriend, she peels off her clothes and steps under the outdoor shower to cool off. Helina follows her to the cabana and kisses her passionately, caresses her perfect breasts and then kneels to eat her pussy, making her gasp with arousal. Kelly rocks her hips, grinding on Helina's tongue, then sits with her slender thighs spread wide and savors the blissful sensations as Helina licks her to a powerful orgasm. Now Helina sits on Kelly's lap, getting fingered until she's quivering with need. She perches up on the hot tub and Kelly licks her shaved pussy voraciously, giving her an intense climax. They only realise they're not alone when they hear Molly Devon jump into the pool, prompting Helina to grab her bikini and scurry away.

Girl Girl, Small Tits, Cunnilingus, Blonde, Lesbian, Slim, Tit Sucking, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Rubbing, Trimmed

screenshot

35 min 12 s / 1.96 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 13, 2023 6:00 pm
Mina Moreno & Jessy Jey - Over Now - 2023-10-13

Voluptuous girlfriends Mina Moreno and Jessy Jey are lying on the bed together, taking selfies, as Andrej Lupin's erotic lesbian movie "Over Now" begins. As they chat and flirt, Jessy wraps her lips around Mina's cute toes and sucks them playfully, then strokes her slender, silky legs. Sweet kisses and tender caresses grow passionate as Jessy slides Mina's white lace lingerie from her shoulders, exposing her gorgeous breasts, and laps at her nipples with her pierced tongue. She soon has Mina naked and grabs her phone to snap some provocative photos before starting to lick her plump-lipped pussy. Mina rolls onto all fours and Jessy licks her tight asshole while fingering her, driving her wild. Now Mina lavishes attention on Jessy's big breasts, sucking her diamond-hard nipples. Jessy straddles Mina's face, diddling her to an intense orgasm while grinding energetically. Spinning around into a sexy sixty-nine, she fingerbangs Mina to a powerful climax, then entwines their legs and tribs to another orgasm. They cuddle through the afterglow, breathless with pleasure, and snap a final selfie to celebrate their love.

Girl Girl, Cunnilingus, Milf, Lesbian, Shaved Pussy, Sex On Bed, Trimmed, All Girl

screenshot

24 min 41 s / 1.38 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 14, 2023 5:55 am
Bridgette B, Melody Marks, Charlotte Sins - Stepmom's Mind Games - 2023-10-14

Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Fingering, Milf, Petite, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Tribbing, Lesbian

screenshot

45 min 48 s / 1.81 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 14, 2023 8:44 am
Amber Moore, Nina Nieves - She Likes Girls - 2023-10-13

Cunnilingus, Fingering, 69, Blonde, Scissors, Bubble Butt, Masturbation, Lesbian, Pussy Rubbing

screenshot

28 min 47 s / 1.23 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 14, 2023 8:54 am
Maria Kazi, Melody Marks - She Likes Girls - 2023-10-13

Cunnilingus, Fingering, 69, Blonde, Scissors, Bubble Butt, Masturbation, Lesbian, Pussy Rubbing

screenshot

31 min 50 s / 1.37 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 14, 2023 9:04 am
Molly Little, Madison Wilde - She Likes Girls - 2023-10-13

screenshot

30 min 42 s / 1.31 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 14, 2023 9:14 am
Rissa May, Demi Hawks - She Likes Girls - 2023-10-13

screenshot

45 min 23 s / 1.95 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 16, 2023 12:14 pm
Kira Noir, Chloe Temple - Vacation Pussy Tastes Better - 2023-10-16

Chloe Temple's on vacation, and she can't pay attention to her boyfriend when hottie Kira Noir strolls into view by the pool, giving her a sexy wave and then flashing her tits! Chloe follows Kira to a forest clearing where the hot brunette eats her ass and pussy, but when they nearly get caught, they sneak back to Chloe's room. The horny babes lick each other and scissor, then finish up with some pussy-eating on the balcony! What happens on vacation stays on vacation.

Lesbian, Masturbation, Face Sitting, Blonde, Outdoor, Bikini, Cunnilingus, Big Tits, Ebony

screenshot

19 min 58 s / 729 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 17, 2023 7:41 am
Eva Elfie with Sola Zola - 2023-10-17

Fit Body, Slim, Russian, Petite, Skinny, Orgasm, Blonde, Masturbation, Dildo, Lesbian, Onlyfans

screenshot

9 min 26 s / 417 MB / 1280x720p / mp4

Added: Oct 17, 2023 9:15 am
Maya Woulfe, Holly Day - I Knew She Was Up To Something - 2023-10-16

Maya Woulfe is sitting at the kitchen island, staring at her gorgeous girlfriend Holly Day as she gets ready to leave for her scheduled appointment. Maya's feeling really horny, though... can't Holly and her fool around for a bit before she goes? Holly is intrigued, but she really can't miss the appointment! They'll just charge her a cancellation fee if she does, and that would suck. But... Holly promises that when she gets back, she'll put all of her attention on to Maya. Holly gives Maya a sweet kiss and then heads out the door. Now alone, Maya tries to distract herself but finds that she just can't shake those sultry thoughts from her mind. She goes off to the bedroom, lays back on the bed, and pulls her panties down. Her pussy's already soaked from all those nasty thoughts she was thinking, so she starts fapping away with delight as she lets her fantasies overtake her. Maya gets so lost in her arousal, however, that she doesn't even hear Holly come back from her appointment. Holly pokes her head around the corner and spots Maya rubbing one out all over the bed sheets. Hiding behind a plant, Holly spies on her girlfriend with delight, until she eventually reveals herself. Maya's embarrassed about getting caught, but then again... this is the perfect time for Holly to join in for some frisky fun. After all, Maya's all warmed up for her... so what's Holly waiting for?

Masturbation, Face Sitting, Shaved, Fingering, Cunnilingus, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Pussy Rubbing, Lesbian

screenshot

27 min 33 s / 1005 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 17, 2023 9:35 am
Little Caprice & Melena Maria Rya - Couple Goals 4K - 2023-07-04

Lesbian, Masturbation, Brunette, Fingering, Cunnilingus, Rimming, All Girl, Slim, Kissing

screenshot

25 min 36 s / 4.5 GB / 3840x2160p / mp4

Added: Oct 17, 2023 10:15 am
Nancy A and Eva Blume - Love Story In The Studio - 2023-10-17

Fit Body, Tit Sucking, Petite, Skinny, Orgasm, Cunnilingus, 69, Blonde, Lesbian, Nancy Ace

screenshot

45 min 50 s / 807 MB / 1280x720p / mp4