Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 15, 2022 5:15 am
Jeni Angel, JMac - Jeni's Muk-Banging

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Face Fuck, Handjob, Big Dick, IR, Spank, Facial Cumshot, Gagging, Mukbang, Deepthroat, Blowjob, All Sex, Food, Black, Ebony, Big Natiral Tits

Cast: Jeni Angel, JMac

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:30:47
FileSize: 753.5 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Jeni_Angel_JMac_Jenis_MukBanging_Jeni_Angel_JMac.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 15, 2022 2:44 am
Jazmin Luv & Anna Claire Clouds - Let's All Be Friends (29-11-2021)

screenshotscreenshot

Sorority sisters Jazmin and Anna-Claire are a long way from campus and they're finding out the best parties happen downtown. These blondes believe a good time involves little black dresses and handsome hookups. They have a hot prospect for a threesome lined up, and he's about to hit the jackpot.

Genre: Small Tits, All Sex, Threesome, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Interracial, Hardcore, Blonde, Gonzo

Cast: Jazmin Luv & Anna Claire Clouds

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:36:04
FileSize: 3.13 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Jazmin_Luv_Anna_Claire_Clouds_Lets_All_Be_Friends_Jazmin_Luv.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 14, 2022 9:45 pm
Jayden Cole, Nina Rivera, Zoe Sparx

screenshotscreenshot

Director Jayden Cole is having Actresses Nina and Zoe read lines for a movie she's directing about two roommates who end up hooking up. In order to help the girls be more comfortable with their roles, she arranges for them to come by and rehearse at her house because the movie involves a love scene between the roommates where they make out passionately and she wants them to portray it as realistically as possible. As they start to rehearse lines and they make their first kiss, Zoe leans in and gives Nina a peck on the lips. Jayden calls cut and talks to the girls about how passionate kissing involves deep mouth open tongues and lots of mutual caressing. Zoe and Nina blush and confess that they have never done that kind of thing with another girl before and are both a little shy and inexperienced. Jayden realizes that she should step in and help method acting. She decides to sit between both of them and give them some lessons and show them what she was expecting for each of them with the scene. She starts with Nina, and says "This is how you want to express your passion, watch what I do with my lips and tongue" and she begins to deep french kiss Nina, "and watch my hands so you can see what they are doing at the same time." and she begins to fondle her boobs and ass. Zoe says "ahhhhh I see, kinda like what boys do to me all the time." Jayden says "That's right just like that, try with me." This time she sits back and lets Zoe make the moves and Zoe deep frenches and fondles Jayden. "That's great, just like that, but you realize that while we are shooting the kissing you guys will be taking each others clothes off too, so we should practice that, since I want you both to feel comfortable getting naked on film in front of the crew, besides we're all girls here so it should be nice and natural." She gets on her knees behind the girls and gently pushes them together and they begin to make out passionately, but are fumbling with taking clothes off. Jayden says "keep going and I will help with the clothes it's good practice." She gets the girls clothes off and says "I want you guys to feel comfortable so I'm going to take mine off as well." Then Nina says "Do you think the two of us could practice again on you so that you can give us some feedback?" Then the GGG starts with lots of passion and plenty of Orgasms for everyone. Afterwards, Zoe and Nina look at each other and then say to Jayden, "Well that was not bad for our first rehearsal, but just to be safe can we come over and practice a few more times with you just to make sure we have it down?" and everyone laughs and cuddles.

Genre: Sex Toys, Ebony, First Time IR, Blonde, Big Tits, Brunette, Big Booty, MILF, Tattoos, Masturbation, Redhead, Lesbian, Shaved

Cast: Jayden Cole, Nina Rivera, Zoe Sparx

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:35:33
FileSize: 2.51 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Jayden_Cole_Nina_Rivera_Zoe_Sparx_Nina_Rivera_Zoe_Sparx_Jayden_Cole.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 13, 2022 12:44 am
Gianna Dior - Psychosexual Part 1

screenshotscreenshot

Gianna is a successful sex therapist with the resume, the bank accounts, and the looks to land any man she wants, and despite her marriage to Mick, she can't stop landing them in her off time. Part 1 of 5.

Genre: Brunette, Small Tits, BBC, IR, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Interracial

Cast: Gianna Dior

Duration: 00:47:32
FileSize: 4.12 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gianna_Dior_Psychosexual_Part_1_Gianna_Dior.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 13, 2022 12:40 am
Gianna Dior - Dream Life (2022)

screenshotscreenshot

Gianna and her friends Jack and Aaron are chilling by the pool at night. Gianna drifts off into a fantasy: a massage from her friends turning into a threesome. Afterward, her dreams might come true...

Genre: Interracial, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, All Sex, Small Tits, Gonzo, Threesome, Hardcore

Cast: Gianna Dior

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:29:52
FileSize: 1.74 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gianna_Dior_Dream_Life_Gianna_Dior.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 13, 2022 12:36 am
Gia Oh My aka Gia OhMy - One Last Vacation Fling

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex, Cuckold, BBC, Blonde, Big Ass, IR, Big Tits, BDWC, Bubble Butt

Cast: Gia Oh My aka Gia OhMy

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:22:58
FileSize: 1002 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Gia_Oh_My_aka_Gia_OhMy_One_Last_Vacation_Fling_Gia_Oh_My_aka_Gia_OhMy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 13, 2022 12:33 am
Gia Derza - Gia Derza solo then Destroyed by two BBCs, DP and more BIW

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Double Penetration, Double Bj, Anal, Blowjob, Interracial, Rough Sex

Cast: Gia Derza

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:31:51
FileSize: 1.04 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Gia_Derza_Gia_Derza_solo_then_Destroyed_by_two_BBCs_DP_and_more_BIW_Gia_Derza.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 13, 2022 12:30 am
Emma Hix (Emma Hix is My Canadian Stepsister - Oral Creampie Slut Swallow)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blondes, Swallowing, Blowjobs, POV, International, Tattoos, Big Cocks, Petite, Small Tits, Family Roleplay

Cast: Emma Hix

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:24:09
FileSize: 1.03 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Emma_Hix_Emma_Hix.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 13, 2022 12:26 am
Emily Willis - Emily's Heavenly In Blue

screenshotscreenshot

Emily Willis looks as stunning as ever in her new blue bra and panties, and she's never been as horny. She just can't wait to have Isiah Maxwell's big hard cock all to herself and she's gonna make sure she gets every last drop out of it!

Genre: Cowgirl, Argentinian, Face Fuck, Athletic, Outie Pussy, Muscular, Ballerina, Wet, Living Room, Stand And Carry, Indoors, High Heels, Nude Stockings, Big Dick, Latina, 2534, Squirt, Small Ass, Trimmed Pussy, Sex Toys, Black, Gagging, Pussy Fingering, Brunette, International, Side Fuck, Cumshot CleanUp, Blowjob, Spanking, Hair Pulling, Sex, All Sex, Small Tits, Short, Tattoo, Doggystyle, Handjob, Reverse Cowgirl, Black Hair, Doggystyle Standing, Piercing, Facial, Missionary, Deep Throat, Vibrator, Blowjob POV, GString, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Spoon, Swallow

Cast: Emily Willis

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:38:29
FileSize: 464.3 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Emily_Willis_Emilys_Heavenly_In_Blue_Emily_Willis.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 13, 2022 12:23 am
Haley Reed & Dredd

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Rimming, Blonde, Interracial, Anal, Small Tits, Hardcore, All Sex

Cast: Haley Reed

Duration: 00:57:45
FileSize: 1.96 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Haley_Reed_Dredd_Haley_Reed.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 12, 2022 12:46 am
Ella Reese - After The Show (2022)

screenshotscreenshot

It's happening! Ella's met an older man, and she's not wasting any time showing him how today's young women get down. They won't be in his house a minute before her skirt is at her ankles and her knees are on his floor.

Genre: Interracial, Hardcore, Blowjob, Gonzo, Bubble Butt, All Sex, Blonde

Cast: Ella Reese

Duration: 00:27:03
FileSize: 1.57 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Ella_Reese_After_The_Show_Ella_Reese.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 12, 2022 12:42 am
Ella Reese - After The Show (2022)

screenshotscreenshot

It's happening! Ella's met an older man, and she's not wasting any time showing him how today's young women get down. They won't be in his house a minute before her skirt is at her ankles and her knees are on his floor.

Genre: Gonzo, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Blowjob, Interracial, All Sex, Hardcore

Cast: Ella Reese

Duration: 00:27:03
FileSize: 2.35 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Ella_Reese_After_The_Show_Ella_Reese.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 12, 2022 12:39 am
Emelie Crystal - Unbelievable

screenshotscreenshot

Emelie is single in the city and her friend is introducing her to a guy she has to meet. Find out what happens the night Emelie has the best time in her whole life realizing her deepest fantasy.

Genre: Petite, Blowjob, Hardcore, Gonzo, Small Tits, All Sex, Interracial, Anal

Cast: Emelie Crystal

Duration: 00:36:11
FileSize: 2.1 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Emelie_Crystal_Unbelievable_Emelie_Crystal.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 12, 2022 12:35 am
Emelie Crystal - Newfound Freedoms

screenshotscreenshot

Emelie is a sweetheart, but don't ever cheat on her or this vixen will turn vindictive. A woman like Emelie knows that payback should always be done twofold.

Genre: Blonde, All Sex, Blowjob, Small Tits, Interracial, Gonzo, Natural Tits, Hardcore

Cast: Emelie Crystal

Duration: 00:35:26
FileSize: 2.06 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Emelie_Crystal_Newfound_Freedoms_Emelie_Crystal.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Nov 12, 2022 12:28 am
Elsa Jean - Treat For You

screenshotscreenshot

Some guys aren't satisfied with a gorgeous blonde jewel like Elsa, they need to show her off. and let her show off. This hotwife's husband has set her up to meet somebody in a hotel, and he's going to see just how feisty his girl gets when she's climbing on another man.

Genre: Interracial, Blowjob, Gonzo, Blonde, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Medium Tits, All Sex

Cast: Elsa Jean

Duration: 00:41:06
FileSize: 3.57 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Elsa_Jean_Treat_For_You_Elsa_Jean.mp4