Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 25, 2024 6:02 am
Katie Morgan

Cast: Katie Morgan
Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:33:52
Description: Katie Morgan and Ethan Sinns have been married for three years now and while they love each other let's face it after 3 years things get a bit stale. Now on Anniversary night they are getting ready for dinner. Ethan thinks when Katie comes in dressed up more than expected and declares to Ethan that she got herself a present and she hopes and expects that he will like it too. She tells him she loves him and all but she needs more. And in this case more is two guys from work, Goldey who brought along his friend Mazee as well. To Katie's delite Ethan shows just how happy he is with her choice by his own enormous boner. Goldey and Mazee are more than happy to take care of this nymphomaniac blonde and her voracious appetite for cock. They finally blow in perfect back to back fashion on her tits and Katie asks her Husband if he really wants his deep fantasy. He of course does and she shoves his face right into her cum covered tits for him to worship.
Size: 1.96 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Katie_Morgan.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 25, 2024 3:01 am
Katie Lin - A cheating MILF

Cast: Katie Lin
Production date: 2023-11-10
Duration: 00:27:59
Description: Don't you hate it when you're trying to hate a nice netflix and chill date with your side piece but your significant other calls you wondering where the hell you are? Obviously I did my best to get my husband off the phone as soon as I could so he wouldn't be suspicious of anything. I think I played it off well
Size: 1.68 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Katie_Lin_A_cheating_MILF.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 25, 2024 12:00 am
Katie Karr aka fitkatiekarr - My First Time With Two Black Cocks

Cast: Katie Karr aka fitkatiekarr
Production date: 2023-03-01
Duration: 00:34:55
Description: This was a fantasy FULFILLED! I've always imagined being used my multiple men but have never had the nerve to make it happen!
Well that all changed when I decided I wanted to show you guys something extra naughty and special! I asked Danteslim and The5exygentlemen to fuck me on camera! I had just met them both that day (hehe, so slutty)
I specifically told them I wanted to be USED, as that was a big part of the fantasy for me. I wanted to be dominated and made into a little cumslut, and they did not disappoint! Their BBC's filled me up so good one right after the other, and then I was SHOOK when I was riding on top of one of their cocks, and the other came up behind me and squeezed his big cock right into my pussy as well! My first time ever having *TWO COCKS in my pussy*
The pleasure was unmatched. I loved feeling both of them stretching me!
I also made a HUGE mess on the couch with all the SQUIRTING
This was such an intense experience for my little pussy!!
The guys finished one after the other dumping their loads in my. I loved loved LOVED having 2 cum loads inside me!
Tell me how you like seeing me with two cocks at once, babe!! How many cocks should I take on next time?
Size: 1.5 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Katie_Karr_aka_fitkatiekarr_My_First_Time_With_Two_Black_Cocks.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 24, 2024 8:58 pm
Katie Karr aka fitkatiekarr - Double BBC Means Double Creampie

Production date: 2023-03-29
Duration: 00:22:55
Description: I had a fantasy after my first mmf threesome. I chose the two BIGGEST BBC's I knew Jiggaajohnson and The5exygentlemen and asked them to use and **double penetrate** my pussy!
When the second hard cock slipped in, I gasped, not sure if I could actually handle them stretching me like that. But after the guys got moving, that bit of ***pain turned to pleasure*** and omg, I loved feeling both of those big hard cocks **moving in and out of me** massaging the inside of me so good.
They had their way with my hole and then ***dumped their massive loads*** in me one after the other. It was so good. I drove home so satisfied and felt like such a *hot used fuck toy*
~Enjoy watching my deepest desires and my tight pussy fulfilled
Size: 1.01 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Katie_Karr_aka_fitkatiekarr_Double_BBC_Means_Double_Creampie.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 24, 2024 5:56 pm
Katie Karr aka fitkatiekarr - BBC Blows Load All Over My Ass

Production date: 2023-02-16
Duration: 00:26:45
Description: This is a scene I shot on my most recent trip to Dallas! I specifically asked to shoot with this sexy man Iembodyse xafter I saw his photos on Twitter
He is f*** BUILT, and omg, I needed some of his BBC and thought we would look so hot on camera together. I told him before the shoot I really love being fingered, and he did not disappoint.
The way he gently slapped my ass while he fucked me was soo hot, and his hard cock felt soo good in my little pussy!
Our chemistry was, and he knew just how to take control and fuck me! At one point, he picked my lil ass up and carried me to the bed where he ends up finishing me off
Enjoy the beautiful view of my ass covered in his CUM at the end
Size: 1.15 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Katie_Karr_aka_fitkatiekarr_BBC_Blows_Load_All_Over_My_Ass.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 24, 2024 2:54 pm
Juliana Dreams - Stepdaugther'S Big Boob Massage

Production date: 2024
Duration: 00:44:54
Description: New Stepdaugther Juliana is anxious to get a breast reduction. Thing is she has to convince her stepdad to let her go through with it. Once she gets a chance to talk to Stepdad Johnathan he opooses to the idea of her getting a breast reduction. Tells her that she has the best most amazing boobs and is being inconsiderate. She begins to see his point and asks him for a breast massage with some oil.
Size: 3.15 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Juliana_Dreams_StepdaugtherS_Big_Boob_Massage.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 24, 2024 11:53 am
Joline Summers - Big Rack Joline

Cast: Joline Summers
Production date: 2023-11-03
Duration: 00:29:58
Description: Joline Summers is one hot sexy plumper. She has a pair of D's that can make any guy lose track of what he's doing. That's why she tends to make a living off of her fantastic body. Jolene is one hell of a pool player. She makes high bets on the game and then distracts her opponents with the flash of her amazing tits, and the sight of her amazing ass as she bends over to hit the ball. Well, Drey came over to challenge Joline, the price being that he would get to fuck her, being that not only is she the best pool player in town, but she is also the best fuck in town. Stay tuned to find out just what happens
Size: 1.74 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Joline_Summers_Big_Rack_Joline.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 24, 2024 8:52 am
Jill Taylor - Captivated Babysitter Jill Taylor Gets To Play Too

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:36:01
Description: Intrigued teen blonde babysitter Jill Taylor had the pleasure of hearing her boss Will fucking his wife and would love to get fucked with his big black cock and make those orgasmic sounds too! Jill convinced Will to let her whip out his dick and suck on a real man-size BBC instead of the boys at school. Will was honored to be in a teaching position to show Jill the many ways to suck and get face fucked like a good little slut. The better lesson was watching Jill's tight teen pink pussy take all of Will's throbbing black inches balls deep, giving her everything she ever dreamed of and all the cum she could ever want!
Size: 1.54 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jill_Taylor_Captivated_Babysitter_Jill_Taylor_Gets_To_Play_Too.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 24, 2024 5:51 am
Jill Kassidy - My 1st time hooking up with Jill Kassidy

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Production date: 2023-10-02
Duration: 00:43:04
Description: Jill Kassidy is the ultimate slut that I kept crossing paths with, but never got the opportunity to catch. That change when I saw a message in my DMs asking would I like to fuck? I ended up canceling my plans that day to make this one happen as soon as possible.
Size: 1.08 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jill_Kassidy_My_1st_time_hooking_up_with_Jill_Kassidy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 24, 2024 2:50 am
Jewelz Blu - Size Queen Jewelz Blu Locks Onto Dredd's BBC

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Production date: 2023-10-11
Duration: 00:32:57
Description: Blue haired busty slut Jewelz Blu has her throat at pussy cleared by Dredd's BBC.
Size: 1.75 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jewelz_Blu_Size_Queen_Jewelz_Blu_Locks_Onto_Dredds_BBC.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Jessie Rogers - Anal Blast From The Past

Duration: 01:07:57
Description: Jessie Rogers used to shoot for Bangbros 10 years ago. She had the most amazing ass. Bangbros caught up with her and she was even more amazing than back then. The ass was world class. The tits were bigger. Rocket Powers was the lucky guy to get that ass. He stuck his tongue deep inside. Then he got a blowjob that made all of us jealous. And last not least they started to fuck. After a couple of positions Jessie interrupted Rocket and asked him to fuck her in the ass. Some beautiful buggering came right after. Rocket fucked that ass, she moaned as loud as she cut and they fucked until he shot his cum on her belly.
Size: 4.8 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessie_Rogers_Anal_Blast_From_The_Past.part1.rar
Jessie_Rogers_Anal_Blast_From_The_Past.part2.rar
PolarStar
Added: Feb 23, 2024 8:49 pm
Jessie Rogers - Anal Blast From The Past

Duration: 01:07:57
Description: Jessie Rogers used to shoot for Bangbros 10 years ago. She had the most amazing ass. Bangbros caught up with her and she was even more amazing than back then. The ass was world class. The tits were bigger. Rocket Powers was the lucky guy to get that ass. He stuck his tongue deep inside. Then he got a blowjob that made all of us jealous. And last not least they started to fuck. After a couple of positions Jessie interrupted Rocket and asked him to fuck her in the ass. Some beautiful buggering came right after. Rocket fucked that ass, she moaned as loud as she cut and they fucked until he shot his cum on her belly.
Size: 2.88 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessie_Rogers_Anal_Blast_From_The_Past.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 23, 2024 5:48 pm
Jessie Rogers & Emma Magnolia - Curvy Cuties Vs Huge Cock

Cast: Jessie Rogers & Emma Magnolia
Production date: 2024-01-20
Duration: 00:33:48
Description: A pair of curvy cuties (Emma Magnolia and Jessie Rogers) come together to double team the big-dicked Isiah Maxwell. Watch these big tits and asses jiggle as Isiah gives them both a hard pounding!
Size: 750.8 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessie_Rogers_Emma_Magnolia_Curvy_Cuties_Vs_Huge_Cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 23, 2024 2:47 pm
Jessie Rogers & Emma Magnolia - Curvy Cuties Vs Huge Cock

Description: A pair of curvy cuties (Emma Magnolia and Jessie Rogers) come together to double team the big-dicked Isiah Maxwell. Watch these big tits and asses jiggle as Isiah gives them both a hard pounding!
Size: 433.7 MB
HD video type: 480p
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessie_Rogers_Emma_Magnolia_Curvy_Cuties_Vs_Huge_Cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 23, 2024 11:45 am
Jessie Rogers & Emma Magnolia - Curvy Cuties Vs Huge Cock K

Size: 1.65 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessie_Rogers_Emma_Magnolia_Curvy_Cuties_Vs_Huge_Cock_K.mp4