Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 14, 2024 4:05 pm
June Lovejoy, Akane Shiki - The School For Young Ladies The Shameful Club Lesbian Series - Sls Who Cum With Joy For Strap-On Deep Throat Deep Throat Breaking In Training - Akane Shiki June Lovejoy
Cast: June Lovejoy, Akane Shiki

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 03:07:29
FileSize: 7.8 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
June_Lovejoy.part1.rar
June_Lovejoy.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: Aug 14, 2024 4:15 pm
June 04, 2011 Brave and Bratty Allie Jordan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Allie is an adventurous woman with a luscious young body...sometimes I wonder...How do these women end up here?..she is velvety smooth from head to toe and the last type of girl you would think could end up on a bondage shoot...the next thing I wondered was...How is she going to make it through this shoot?...she has plenty of zest and seems happy enough, but happy zest doesn't account for much 10 minutes into a tough scene...All I can do is bring it to them and see how they do...I was going to start nice...but during the interview, she sasses me...she throws her outfit at me after she removes it...brave and bratty...I tie her up, sit her down, spread her out, and tell it to her like it is...actually, I let the clamps and Dragon's tail do my talking...she gets the point...Allie was actually testing me...I passed with flying colors...mostly red...then I can finally get to the part where I test her...everything she feels and experiences is new...and her pussy responds well...it wettens up nicely...Allie knows how to scream and I really appreciate that...she isn't afraid to feel it or express it...and I give her plenty to express...I find a weak spot...the bottoms of her feet...electricity seemed to freak her out a bit too...there's only one first time for such things and it's always such a joy to behold...this one's a champ...she'll be back for certain...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:44
FileSize: 510.3 MB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
June_04_2011_Brave_and_Bratty_Allie_Jordan_1.mp4
June_04_2011_Brave_and_Bratty_Allie_Jordan_2.mp4
June_04_2011_Brave_and_Bratty_Allie_Jordan_3.mp4
June_04_2011_Brave_and_Bratty_Allie_Jordan_4.mp4
June_04_2011_Brave_and_Bratty_Allie_Jordan_5.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 15, 2024 11:27 am
Katy Parker & Patricia Dream

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:32:47
FileSize: 1.86 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Katy_Parker_Patricia_Dream.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 15, 2024 2:38 pm
Kay Carter Big Booty Blonde Submits To Codey Steele
Cast: Codey Steele, Kay Carter

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Kay Carter is naturally submissive and loves BDSM in her personal life. Things are a little different in our dungeon. Codey Steele expects certain behavior and will to do what's necessary to get the results he wants. Kay stands in the middle of the dungeon. Her hands are tied above her head and her feet are tied to a spreader bar to keep her pussy available. Codey enters with a crop in his hand to implement the rules. Kay will do anything to prove her worthiness to her new master. She is almost too eager, so he trains her in self-control, making her beg for the things she wants. He spends some time training her throat for proper cock-sucking. After that he moves on to a suspension. The suspension has all of her holes fully exposed and ready for him to use at his will. Kay feasts on his cock like the hungry little slut that she is. Codey fucks her mouth and pussy into full submission before moving on to the final position. Next, Kay finds herself bound on a dirty mattress in the middle of the floor. He rips multiple orgasms out of her with his fingers and a vibe. Next he buries his cock deep inside of her wet pussy, then adds the vibe again to send her over the edge. He flips her over in a doggy position and then fucks her from behind, ultimately covering her in his cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:06:33
FileSize: 2.39 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kay_Carter_Big_Booty_Blonde_Submits_To_Codey_Steele.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 15, 2024 4:07 pm
Kira Noir, Megan Maiden - Anal Adoration Kira Noir And Megan Maiden
Cast: Kira Noir, Megan Maiden

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Kira Noir sits on her throne, waiting for her anal servant, Megan Maiden to come serve her anally in any way Kira pleases. Megan crawls to her on all-fours, wearing a latex mask and a bejeweled butt-plug. Kira inspects her plug and then lifts her to her knees, by the hair. Kira shoves Megan's face into her perfectly round ass. Kira removes Megan's plug and her mask and whips her big juicy booty with a leather flogger. In the next scene, Megan's head is bound with rope to a suspended wooden structure with a dildo fastened to her mouth. Kira climbs naked onto the structure and slides the big fat dildo in her ass, and fucks herself with it. After that, Kira shoves Megan down onto a black mattress with her hands bound above her head and a ball gag in her mouth. Kira fastens a strap-on onto Megan with another huge dildo and climbs on top of her. Kira sits on the dildo and slowly slides it into her hungry hole. She slaps Megan's perfectly perky tits as she enjoys the strap-on ass fucking that she gives herself. Once Kira cums hard, she shoves the dildo in Megan's mouth and leaves her there.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:51:25
FileSize: 966.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kira_Noir_Megan_Maiden_Anal_Adoration_Kira_Noir_And_Megan_Maiden.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 15, 2024 5:07 pm
Kirsten Price, Amarna Miller - Hot Euro Chick Amarna Miller Fucked And Punished By Kirsten Price
Cast: Kirsten Price, Amarna Miller

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Amarna Miller is caught masturbating in Kristen Price's spa, her wettest lesbian fantasies come true. Amarna Miller is punished with flogging, an OTK spanking, and clothespins under water pressure while pleasured with pussy licking, face sitting, finger banging and a mulit-orgasmic strap-on fucking!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:51:57
FileSize: 3.68 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kirsten_Price.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 15, 2024 6:40 pm
Kirsten Price, Amarna Miller - Hot Euro Chick Amarna Miller Fucked And Punished By Kirsten Price
Cast: Kirsten Price, Amarna Miller

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Amarna Miller is caught masturbating in Kristen Price's spa, her wettest lesbian fantasies come true. Amarna Miller is punished with flogging, an OTK spanking, and clothespins under water pressure while pleasured with pussy licking, face sitting, finger banging and a mulit-orgasmic strap-on fucking!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:51:57
FileSize: 979.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kirsten_Price.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 15, 2024 8:21 pm
Kitty Dorian. The Pool of Tears
Cast: Kitty Dorian, OT

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The gorgeous Kitty Dorian cries her way into OT's heart.Kitty Dorian has been stored overnight. Her muscles are sore and tired. The hard manacles and collar have made it difficult to get comfortable. OT drags her out of bed by her hair. He makes her get dressed while still cuffed and chained. She struggles to get the clothes on.
The bondage OT uses is unconventional. He secures her arms to her neck with rubber tubing. Then he goes to work molesting her. He adds more tubing to her predicament. The hard, but flexible material is perfect for subduing her. It easy to make it tight without injuring her.
The cane makes her scream, but one or two slaps across the face and Kitty cries uncontrollably. Now every strike of the cane and whip brings more tears. Kitty does her best to control her sobbing, but the floodgates have opened. She's never looked so beautiful.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:14
FileSize: 2.27 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kitty_Dorian._The_Pool_of_Tears.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 15, 2024 10:21 pm
Kora and Anais Hills
Cast: Kora, Anais Hills

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:16:59
FileSize: 506.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kora_and_Anais_Hills.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 16, 2024 2:56 pm
Lauren Phillips. Cruel Barber
Cast: Lauren Phillips

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lauren Phillips is having a good time hanging out and chatting with her old friend London River about their weekends. Lauren is looking for a place to get her hair done, and London tells her she knows just the guy. This is how Lauren Phillips unwittingly walks into the parlor of O.T.. She sits down in his chair, asks for a trim, and before you can say "just a little off the end," there is a needle in her neck and she is out cold.When she wakes up, Lauren has her wrists tied to the floor with rope, and her mouth is stuffed full with a ball gag so that her screams are muffled and drool drips from her mouth. She struggles feebly to escape, but then O.T. comes in to keep her company. He cuts her tight jeggings away with his knife so that her little white panties and her nice, round ass are exposed. He spanks it and punches it. He slaps her face and gropes her tits through her shirt, and all the while she groans and drools, defenseless.Then O.T. has Lauren tied up, standing, with her hands pulled high above her head making her tits look even fuller and perkier than they usually do. Her friend, London, comes in to feel her breasts, since that's all she's wanted to do since they started hanging out, then leaves her to O.T. again. He binds her breasts tighter, and runs his hands all over her body and even inside her as he kisses her face through her tape gag. Then he takes out a single tailed whip and really makes her wriggle and scream.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:49
FileSize: 2.34 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lauren_Phillips._Cruel_Barber.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 16, 2024 3:46 pm
Layla Sin. 50 Shades Of Discipline, Part 1
Cast: Layla Sin

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:17
FileSize: 680.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Layla_Sin._50_Shades_Of_Discipline_Part_1.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 16, 2024 3:56 pm
Krissy Lynn. Bribing an Officer Business Woman Arrested and Ass Fucked in Bondage
Cast: Krissy Lynn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Krissy Lynn messes with the wrong police officer when she tries to bribe her way out of a traffic violation. Her arrogance gets her thrown in a cell on more serious charges and left at the mercy of one pissed off and perverted cop, James Deen. Watch this stuck up business woman get completely humiliated and stripped of all her rights while she's bound, sucks cock and fucked in the ass by the man in uniform!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 01:06:41
FileSize: 799.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Krissy_Lynn._Bribing_an_Officer_Business_Woman_Arrested_and_Ass_Fucked_in_Bondage.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 16, 2024 4:06 pm
Lauren Phillips - Kinkmas In July Lauren Phillips And Johnny Castle
Cast: Johnny Castle, Lauren Phillips

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lauren Phillips is on her way to a 'Christmas in July' party when her car breaks down. While waiting for roadside assistance to show up she drifts asleep, slipping into a dream of a kinky holiday fantasy where Johnny Castle completely dominates her. While tied in strict bondage, Lauren has her mouth, pussy and ass fucked while getting roughed up and tormented with a flogger. She's brought to orgasm after orgasm until Johnny leaves her with the gift of a hot load of cum covering her pretty face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:47:59
FileSize: 3.37 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lauren_Phillips_Kinkmas_In_July_Lauren_Phillips_And_Johnny_Castle.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 16, 2024 4:49 pm
Leg Lift, Ring Gag and Fuck
Cast: Hazel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

One leg strung up high and bound, the other bent double and cinched beneath her. Her arms chicken wing in helpless posture, pinned by her secured wrists. As she struggles in helpless anticipation her young flesh bulges about the taught binding on her upper thigh. His caress is invasive and humiliating, his hand brushes casually over neurons screaming with sensitivity in her swollen vulva. He approaches with a rope....and to her greatest fear loops it about her neck and cinches with a lift that causes her eyeballs to gaze as she grasps the significance of neck restriction. He pulls her body taught and secures the neck rope to a cleat, and then approaches with the ring gag. Her tearful begging is ineffective. Her molars click on the ring and saliva begins to immediately pool. Her tongue now reduced to an attractive sex object, no longer protected by the bite of her teeth. Then her arms are bound behind her neck, leaving her head elevated so she can look right at you. Her breasts and belly fully open and available with those arms up out of the way. And with the ring gag in place to prevent biting you can use that tongue to provide lubrication for a hard dick, Finally she is bound with her knees pulled up and outward so that her pussy is openly vulnerable to the cold air and the gaze of passers by. A rope around her neck to prevent her from lifting her head up, and her arms bound in such a manner that if she pulls it will cause her legs to open further. The first mans hands roam freely over her electrified body. He touches between her legs and uses a riding crop to sting her pussy and sensitive inner thighs. Then he leaves her begging for release. The second man has other plans. He gets his dick out, mounts her, and shoves it home. After he squirts his load....he leaves her begging once more

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:07
FileSize: 793.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Leg_Lift_Ring_Gag_and_Fuck.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 16, 2024 6:10 pm
Leigh Raven. Born Free
Cast: Leigh Raven

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:47:37
FileSize: 357.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Leigh_Raven._Born_Free.mp4