Duration: 01:50:35
FileSize: 1.03 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Akina_Sakura_Absolute_Obedience_Girl.avi
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 20, 2024 12:01 am
Alana Cruise - The Tax Assessor Alana Cruise's Anal Submission to Stirling Cooper
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Alana Cruise

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The beautiful brunette Alana Cruise is working for the county tax assessor's office and is on the case to find out what Stirling Cooper is hiding. His property has been red flagged for review with all the construction taking place. With a possible 400% increase in taxes or potential levy on the property, the handsome Stirling Cooper is rightfully upset. He decides to set a little trap for this perky assessor. Setting up a hidden camera in his home, he waits for Alana to return. With a checkbook in hand he offers to pay Alana Cruise with a personal check for her to make this tax nightmare go away. This little minx grabs the check before Stirling shows her the camera. Caught, but Stirling is no where near done with his payback. She almost bankrupted him and it's time for her to pay. He grabs her and ties her in restrictive rope bondage, chains, and a ball gag. She insists she'll do anything to get out of this situation and first up is a deep throat gagging blowjob. Stirling's rock hard huge cock gets Alana drooling, she can't believe how far she can take that monster. But, it's not all about pleasure, next up is the pain. Full corporal punishment with the crop and flogger all over Alana's tight little body and pussy. Flipping her over Stirling gives her a hard spanking on her red ass before delivering a deep fucking in her wet tight pussy. This assessor wouldn't be complete without anal. Stirling gets mounts her from the top and pile drives a deep anal submission. She cums soo hard from the anal fucking and hitatchi before Stirling unloads his load all over her face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:45:26
FileSize: 1.62 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alana_Cruise_The_Tax_Assessor_Alana_Cruises_Anal_Submission_to_Stirling_Cooper.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 20, 2024 2:24 am
Alia Janine. The Mechanic Huge Natural Tits MILF Fucked and Dominated
Cast: Alia Janine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Desperate MILF with giant tits is reduced to an object of desire and torment when she tries to seduce a pissed off and perverted mechanic! Alia Janine gets restrained, dominated and fucked in the ass by Mark Davis. Her huge breasts are flogged, clamped and squeezed tight in a wooden vice as she begs for forgiveness.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:55:53
FileSize: 2 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alia_Janine._The_Mechanic_Huge_Natural_Tits_MILF_Fucked_and_Dominated.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 20, 2024 5:44 am
Ana Foxxx - Game, Set, Match Anna Foxxx And Johnny Castle
Cast: Ana Foxxx, Johnny Castle

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ana Foxxx has been taking tennis lessons from her trainer, Johnny Castle. One day she decides to ask him over for a cold glass of lemonade to cool off after their lesson in the sun. Johnny jumps at the chance to get to know her a little more, so they go to her house for refreshments. Shortly after arriving, Ana starts to flirt with Johnny. He's not sure what to think of this at first, but Ana makes it abundantly clear what her intentions are, and he goes for it. The more they do, the dirtier Ana gets. They begin in the kitchen, and can't get enough of each other. Johnny is here for all of it even when she says she wants to be tied up and abused. Next they move to a new area where Ana can be bound and Johnny can show her a few other tricks he has. She is tied in a doggy position so that he has full access to her and can spank her in the process. He throat fucks her and fucks her pussy until she explodes with orgasms. Next they move to a table where Ana is on her back and Johnny fucks her mercilessly into non stop orgasms.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:26
FileSize: 834.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ana_Foxxx_Game_Set_Match_Anna_Foxxx_And_Johnny_Castle.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 20, 2024 9:25 am
Angel Allwood. Bionic Bukkake Bitch The Bionic Women Parody
Cast: Angel Allwood

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Angel Allwood is the Bionic Woman!! After a tragic accident Angel is taken by the government, rebuilt and rehabilitated into a super powered killing machine. She has the strength to crush metal with her bare hands but in a strange twist of events she also has the ability to fuck harder & stronger than any other woman alive! On her next mission instead of busting a group of five men in an anti government militia she taunts them to gangbang her and put her bionic abilities to the test! Includes double penetration, pussy fisting, DVP and a cum covered bionic bitch!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:57:33
FileSize: 2.06 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_Allwood._Bionic_Bukkake_Bitch_The_Bionic_Women_Parody.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 20, 2024 1:05 pm
Angel Windell - Wreck My Hole
Cast: Angel Windell

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Newcomer cutie, Angel Windell starts her Kink debut out with a bang! Sexy dom Codey Steele is her handler and she is so hot for cock and excited to try anything new she is chomping at the bit. Literally! Starting out, Angel is blindfolded and tied up standing with arms behind her back. Codey warms Angel up by slapping her tits, spanking, and flogging her ass, causing her to moan with pleasure from the pain. If she is a good girl and takes it she will get touched in all the right places. Her pussy is dripping wet already as Codey fingers and rubs her sensitive clit. Angel begs for Codey's hard cock but he just teases her for a while which drives her crazy. Her whole body quivers with anticipation until finally he fills her tight pussy with his thick dick and fucks her good. Codey lets her taste his cock which turns into a sloppy, deep-throat face-fucking and makes Angel ravenous for more. Now the blindfold is off Angel's eyes and the bit gag stretches her mouth open, making her drool. Smudgy black mascara runs down her face as Codey plays with her pussy, first with his fingers then the Hitachi which vibes her straight into a mind blowing orgasm. Angel's slutty cunt is so wet and swollen now she can hardly stand to be without Codey's fat cock inside of her. She begs for more and Codey indulges his submissive little slut by pounding her into a fucking frenzy. Finally Angel is on her back, tied up in tight bondage as Codey feasts on Angel's pussy. He licks her clit and fingers her hole, making Angel want his hard cock inside her again. Codey pursues her pussy ferociously and goes back and forth fucking her mouth and cunt, giving her endlessly ecstatic orgasms as Codey covers her with cum and leaves her deliciously wrecked and ravaged.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:51:44
FileSize: 3.66 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_Windell_Wreck_My_Hole.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 20, 2024 9:33 pm
Apr 17, 2009 - Amber Keen, Randy Spears

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:01:11
FileSize: 733.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Apr_17_2009_Amber_Keen_Randy_Spears.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jun 20, 2024 10:13 pm
Apr 29, 2010 - Darling and Princess Donna Dolore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Darling returns to Wiredpussy for a long day of predicament bondage, electricity, ass hooks, and orgasms in the hands of one of the most loved and feared, femdoms in the world, Princess Donna.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:49:16
FileSize: 590.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Apr_29_2010_Darling_and_Princess_Donna_Dolore.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jun 21, 2024 12:13 am
Apr 9, 2017 Spank Abigail Dupree
Cast: Abigail Dupree

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Slave abigail is in for quite a workout in this clip. Her client wants her to give him hundreds of spanks. Slave abigail loves a thorough spanking, but boy does her entire body feel this the next day. She gives herself spank after spank straight to business, counting away. Anytime she messes up the count or doesn't please her client properly she is to start over. This gentlemen knows what he wants and he wants her to serve to the letter. Join her in this workout, and eye popping deep throat session.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:26
FileSize: 1.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Apr_9_2017_Spank_Abigail_Dupree.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 21, 2024 2:47 am
April 1, 2013 A Fine Day of BDSM Reena Sky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

We've been tying Reena up since she started modelling back in 2006...she was always fantastic at playing the bottom role...whatever part or role we gave her, she did it very naturally...we began ramping up the intensity of her shoots for the last couple years...and Reena is really quite a sincere player now...She is very responsive with vocal commands and doing what she is told...and she endures and attempts to sexualize whatever it is she is going through...its not hard to get ger cumming and keep her cumming...I throw a few curves her way...a rack scene that bends and pulls her in ways that she has never known...and an attempted crucifixion that leaves her shaking and spent...it was a fine day...Ogre...(Shoot ID: REE_032913)

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:02:30
FileSize: 678.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
April_1_2013_A_Fine_Day_of_BDSM_Reena_Sky.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 21, 2024 5:17 am
April Olsen - Looking For Trouble April Olsen And Tommy Pistol
Cast: April Olsen, Tommy Pistol

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

April lives a good life, with all of the things to make her happy all around her. She has a nice house, car, and so on, but the when something isn't as it should be she will throw a tantrum quick. She calls her repair man to come repair her fridge, but he sends her to someone else. Against her better judgment, April goes to meet this other handy man and realizes she has stumbled upon a not so savory person. April gets mouthy with him and this is the only mistake she needed to make to set him off. April attempts to run, but cannot escape his compound, or him. April is taken to his trailer and for the next several hours Tommy has his way with her. Every hole is violated and abused while she is restrained and kept helpless. He fucks her mouth, pussy, and ass. April begs and pleads with him, but Tommy has other plans and is going to teach this bitch a lesson. You don't get to go around acting like this and not expect some kind of consequence.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:54:15
FileSize: 3.83 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
April_Olsen_Looking_For_Trouble_April_Olsen_And_Tommy_Pistol.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 21, 2024 8:58 am
Ariana Barbie & Graceyy Baby - The Escape Room
Cast:
Ariana Barbie
Graceyy Baby

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The Escape room is a gripping tale of two girls (Ariana Barbie, Graceyy Baby) drugged and imprisoned in a twisted prison-themed escape room challenge. They have 60 minutes to figure their way out of the BDSM-inspired games. The girls discover the secrets behind each game. Can they escape, or will Mistress (Vegan Beagle) eliminate them?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:11
FileSize: 939.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ariana_Barbie_Graceyy_Baby_The_Escape_Room.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 21, 2024 11:58 am
Ariel Blue. Poor Sales Part 2
Cast: Ariel Blue

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top. My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices. He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:45
FileSize: 277.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ariel_Blue._Poor_Sales_Part_2.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 21, 2024 11:30 pm
Ashlynn Leigh. Take Down Challenge for Adorable 19 Year Old
Cast: Ashlynn Leigh

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Adorable 19 year old Ashlynn Leigh is presented with a simple challenge. If she can exit the room she gets $1000. If she can keep dicks out of her holes, $1000. For every article of clothing she keeps on, $100. Ashlynn tries to make her escape and is quickly tackled down to the ground where every article of clothing is ripped off her body. She kicks and screams trying to keep the cocks out of her pussy, but fails miserably. She is helpless without an inch of rope on her body. In bondage, shackled, overpowered, and overwhelmed by the sheer strength of the men surrounding her. She is fucked hard in the ass, double penetrated, made to deep throat cock, and then Princess Donna jumps in to fist her pussy and ass and make her squirt all over the ground.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:01:53
FileSize: 2.22 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ashlynn_Leigh._Take_Down_Challenge_for_Adorable_19_Year_Old.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 22, 2024 3:10 am
Ariel X and Angelina Chun. Like a virgin - disgraced for the very first time
Cast: Ariel X and Angelina Chun

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Angelina Chung has never been disgraced in public before. She comes across as shy and reserved at first but her inner slut is released the moment she gets a cock shoved in her filthy fuck hole. Tossed around the warehouse and humiliated by a bunch of freaky Oakland artist types. Bondage, face fucking, rough sex.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:00:31
FileSize: 2.16 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ariel_X_and_Angelina_Chun._Like_a_virgin_disgraced_for_the_very_first_time.mp4