Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 01, 2022 6:07 pm
Charlotte Sartre: Brutality
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, The Pope

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Charlotte's day begins with her tied with rope to a wooden column. Her hands are bound behind her back and rope cinches her at the waist. The Pope goes to work with his flogger and makes her skin nice and sensitive before he puts nipple clamps on her perfect tits. He vibes her sweet pussy and makes it even more sensitive before adding a brutal crotch rope with a twelve-pound bowling ball hanging it from it. Next, Charlotte is made to endure a brutal single point inverted suspension. Her arms are tied in a strappado that is tied to one of her ankles, while all of her weight hangs from a single point around her waist. The Pope takes his time toying with and teasing her. The flogger makes another appearance and Charlotte suffers until she is a perfect shade of red. Add a little breath control and she is ready to explode with orgasms, so The Pope gives her as many as she can handle. In the final scene, Charlotte is on her back, tied to an inclined bench with her hands bound to her hips. Her legs and body are tied tightly to the board. The Pope enters with a big bucket of water and a cloth, ready for some water boarding. Charlotte puts up a good fight, but in the end, the water always wins.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:47:50
FileSize: 1.71 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charlotte_Sartre_Brutality_The_Pope_Charlotte_Sartre.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 11, 2022 5:48 am
Olivia - Catch of the day
Cast: Olivia

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A new delivery at the farm is always exciting! We received a transport box with a new HuCow in it. The farmer wheeled the box into the barn to inspect his new addition to the herd. It turned out to be a scared but cute redhead girl called Olivia. She came with pink restraints: gag, collar, and cuffs! She couldn't be any cuter than this! After the box was opened, it took Olivia a while to figure out where she was. Blinking and softly moaning, she was clearly frightened of her new surroundings. The farmer wasted no time, locking her hands behind her and making her kneel in a milking frame. Olivia is 18 years old, but she already has very promising udders! Oil was applied to her nipples, and the electronic breast training machine with milking cups was switched on. Olivia seems to be very docile and eager to learn, but it's still a bit scary for her. Don't worry, she will get used to her new life at the farm!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:09:49
FileSize: 1.05 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Olivia_catch_of_the_day_Olivia.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 11, 2022 11:02 am
Submissive Wife: Kinky Anal Couple Explores Limits When No Means Yes
Cast: Seth Gamble, Penny Pax

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Stunning Penny Pax is getting ready for a work trip. Dressed in heels and stockings and tight underwear, she is dressing alone in her bedroom. Her sex craved husband comes in to greet her and cannot keep his hands off this beauty. She pushes him and tells him no over and over again. But he is demanding. Luckily for this couple she lets him in on a little kinky secret. No means Yes. Seth Gamble throws her over on the couch, pulls up her dress and slaps her round ass red! He gets out the rope and ties her up. She scream no no no, this isn't what she wanted. Seth pulls out his hard cock and fucks her wet tight pussy right there on the couch. Stripped naked Penny is then tied to the pillar. Nipple clamps on her huge tits. She deep throats her husbands massive cock. But he desires something more. Pain. He brings out the crop and cane. Penny screams in pain and pleasure. She is then tied to the bed ass up in the air. Seth fucks her tight pussy again before moving on to her hungry asshole. She takes a deep anal pounding while getting flogged. The hitatchi comes out and gets her screaming with orgasm. Flipped over again, her feet are caned and the Wartenberg wheel torments her body before Seth takes a final turn on his submissive wife. She begs for his cum and Seth fills her pussy up with a creampie.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:49:29
FileSize: 1.78 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Penny_Wife_Kinky_Anal_Couple_Explores_Limits_When_No_Means_Yes_Seth_Gamble.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 11, 2022 6:54 pm
Pristine Edge - Air B & B Fuck Toy
Cast: Bill Bailey, Pristine Edge

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:02:07
FileSize: 680.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Pristine_Edge_Air_B_B_Fuck_Toy_Bill_Bailey_Pristine_Edge.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 12, 2022 12:08 am
Riley Reid: Step Sister Slut (Riley Reid, Tommy Pistol)
Cast: Riley Reid, Tommy Pistol

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This is Riley Reid's much anticipated Classic Sex and Submission where she is cast in a taboo role-play with Tommy Pistol. Her innocent looks are deceiving, she is as filthy and kinky as they come. Riley takes on brutal rough sex and strict bondage leaving her completely helpless and immobilized. She gets face fucked leaving her pretty face a slobbering mess. She is suspended in bondage and pounded from behind into oblivion. Her neck and wrists are secured with steel restraints while her legs are spread wide open and bound leaving her vulnerable to punishment, hard continuous fucking and intense fisting. Riley also has big orgasms making her squirt and leaving her pussy dripping wet!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:10:21
FileSize: 1.29 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Riley_Reid_Step_Sister_Slut_Riley_Reid_Tommy_Pistol.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 12, 2022 5:22 am
Russian Slaves #75 part 3 - Interview

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, WMV2
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:22:14
FileSize: 665 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Russian_Slaves_75_part_3_interview_Russian_Slaves.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 12, 2022 7:58 am
Russian Slaves #75 - Woman Gymnazium for New Russian part 2 / (Nettles Corp.)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, WMV2
Duration: 00:12:03
FileSize: 487.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Russian_Slaves_75_Woman_Gymnazium_for_New_Russian_part_2_Russian_Slaves.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 12, 2022 1:13 pm
Sabien Demonia - Mistress After Hours - 4 On1 Hardcore Shibari Gangbang

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Sabien DeMonia walks down to her dungeon after a long day of dealing with Beta losers. She is tired of watching tiny little white shrimp dicks all day, and she craves satisfaction. She waited all day to get down to her favorite chamber where she kept her 4 sexy fuck toys.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:57:34
FileSize: 2.06 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sabien_Sabien_Demonia._Mistress_After_Hours._4_On1_Hardcore_Shibari_Gangbang.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 12, 2022 3:49 pm
Sabrina Banks - Introducig His Demons
Cast: Sabrina Banks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sabrina has been dating Bruce for a few weeks...a nice enough guy who treats her well and fucks her rough...she had been asking about the mysterious shed since her first visit...Bruce finally allows Sabrina to take a look...perverted shit everywhere....even the furniture is made for restrained sex...Maybe Sabrina's not all that surprised but her smiles show interest...Bruce decides that it's time to show her...not only what's in the shed, but what hides deep within himself...he gets it right too because Sabrina is a hornly little slut who loves to be used to please her man, and until today she didnt know how far her submissive nature could take her...Bruce pounds her mouth and pussy hard and deep...revelling in her helpless state...a fine example of two lovers connecting deeply with BDSM and passionate aggression..

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:02:13
FileSize: 675.6 MB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sabrina_Banks_Introducig_His_Demons_Sabrina_Banks_1.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
LanserSM
Added: Aug 12, 2022 11:39 pm
Seven (aka Adrianna Nicole, Petal Benson), Spacegirl - Seven is wet part 1
Cast: Seven (aka Adrianna Nicole, Petal Benson), Spacegirl

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:37
FileSize: 1.98 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Seven_Spacegirl_Seven_Petal_Benson.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2022 2:15 am
Hot MILFS Of Sex And Submission
Cast: Simone Sonay, Cadence Lux, Dee Williams, Krissy Lynn, Syren De Mer, Maya Kendrick, Jasmine Jae, Brandi Love, Tommy Pistol, Small Hands, Charles Dera

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A Mother's Day celebration with the Hot MILFS of SAS- a compilation of scenes from the archives of Sex and Submission featuring sexy, slutty ladies all tied up giving head and getting fucked. If you dig big tits, tight bondage, hot bodies and insatiable sluts then you're gonna love this!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:11
FileSize: 736.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Simone_Sonay_Charles_Dera_Simone_Sonay_Cadence_Lux_Tommy_Pistol_Small_Hands.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2022 11:13 pm
Three the Hard Way Part II
Cast: Cherry Torn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This buxom bangtail is surely going to prove her worth when all is said and done... Cherry's testing carries on as she is filled to the brim with these 3 sadistic studs... All the stops have been pulled out and our fine slave is certainly put through her paces to prove that she does indeed have what it takes to be part of our elite stable of slaves...

MediaInfo:
Video: 790x444 (16:9), fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:38:46
FileSize: 296.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Three_the_Hard_Way_Part_II_Cherry_Torn.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 14, 2022 5:31 pm
Violet - Twisted Flower
Cast: Violet

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:38
FileSize: 1.35 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Violet_Twisted_Flower_Violet.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 14, 2022 8:37 pm
Violet - Twisted Flower 2
Cast: Violet

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:05
FileSize: 1005.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Violet_Twisted_Flower_2_Violet.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 15, 2022 4:00 am
Newcomer Loses Her Innocence
Cast: Willow Hayes

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sgt. Major is back and his prey for today is a young and beautiful newcomer. Willow has such a look of innocence, that he can't help bu to put his sadistic hands all over her body. She is restrained in steel and is helpless to his evil ways. She is tormented and played with however he pleases, and she has no choice, but to take everything he dishes out.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:20
FileSize: 1.34 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Willow_Hayes._Newcomer_Loses_Her_Innocence_Willow_Hayes.mp4