Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 07, 2022 2:41 am
Manuela on the milking bed /
Cast: Manuela

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Goat Milker, Double Breast Pump, Redhead, Bondage, Tied, MILF, Lactation, Bondage, Ball Gag, Natural Tits
Manuela, the most well trained redhead HILF is back! If you are not sure what a HILF is, someone in the comment section will probably help you out. This mature HuCow is incredibly well trained. She has done quite a few private sessions now (want to be a farmer?), and she is very obedient and patient. Breeding, oral, she is used for everything around here. And of course for milking. We are almost there, she is starting to produce drops and soon she will be completely induced. Today, she is going on the milking bed for a round on the goat milker with her big freckled udders. Manuela obediently does whatever the farmer wants, it is all fine with her. Except one thing: she wishes he wouldn't put clover clamps on her sensitive nipples after every session, that REALLY hurts A LOT!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:10:25
FileSize: 1.11 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Manuela_on_the_milking_bed_Manuela.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 07, 2022 11:45 am
Tori Black (9369)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Fuck Machine, BDSM, Bonus
Tori Black is done. This Sybian ride is so short, it can only be a bonus. But a worthy finish for such a fine lay.
Tori took on 4 pounding machines and this giant vibrator in her live show, finishing the shoot as a glazed-eyed puddle of cum drunk girl.
She's spent, she's fucked stupid and she lasts about five minutes as the large dildo attachment sucks one last orgasm out of her.
So enjoy this final kick at the can, and the double updates today.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:09:52
FileSize: 118.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
May_31_2010_Tori_Black_2010._Tori_Black_May_31.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jun 07, 2022 8:51 pm
Metodology Of Torture - Sucking Under The Cane - Scene 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Whipping, Spanking
Ruthless real caning while the slave sucks his Lord's cock.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:32
FileSize: 209.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Metodology_The_Cane_Scene_1_Metodology_Of_Torture._Sucking_Under_The_Cane.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 07, 2022 11:51 pm
Mia Gold - Drowning in Debt: Hot Wife Gets Sexual Punishment for Husband's Debt
Cast: Mia Gold, Karlo Karrera

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BDSM, Fingering, Bondage, Cumshot, Hardcore, Blowjob, Flogging, Anal Fingering, Nipple Clamps, Anal, Vibrator, Ball Gag
Stunning petite wife Mia Gold is enjoying her poolside sun bathing. Little does she know this brunette's privileged wealthy lifestyle is about to get fucked. Her husband owe's a lot of money and it's time to pay up. Muscle stud Karlo Karrera shows up and drags Mia into the house. Throws her on the couch and demands she tell him where her husband is. This innocent wife has no clue what is about to happen to her. As Karlo chokes Mia, he pulls off her clothes and demands sexual payment. His hard huge cock gets rammed down her wet throat for a deep throat cock sucking. He pulls her hair harder as he gags her on his dick. He flips her over and holds her down as she screams. He shoves his hard cock deep in her wet pussy and pounds her for hard fucking. This isn't all about pleasure, there must be sexual pain and punishment. He handcuffs her and brings out the flogger and she screams for corporal punishment. Nipple clamps come out and the clover clamps are applied to her sensitive nipples. She is bound in BDSM rope bondage and her mouth is gagged with a red ball gag. Her screams are muffled as he fucks her deep in her ass. Deep anal pounding gets her squirting all over the place. With her pussy and ass fully pounded he unloads his huge load all over her body. Her husband better pay up soon. Enjoy this original Kink scene from our archives, released for the first time!

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:42
FileSize: 544.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mia_in_Debt_Hot_Wife_Gets_Sexual_Punishment_for_Husbands_Debt_Karlo_Karrera.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 08, 2022 11:59 pm
DragonLily, Marie McCray

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BDSM

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:48:29
FileSize: 580.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Oct_8_2009_DragonLily_Marie_McCray_Marie_McCray_2009._DragonLily_Oct_8.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jun 09, 2022 3:00 am
Outside Berlin
Cast: Gloria, Big Tom, Kathleen White, Nicoletta Blue

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, BDSM, Latex, Fetish

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x544 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:07:40
FileSize: 629.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Outside_Berlin_Gloria_Big_Tom_Kathleen_White_Nicoletta_Blue.avi
LanserSM
Added: Jun 09, 2022 3:06 pm
Pferd und Reiter
Cast: Herrin Silvia, Jennifer LeClare as Jacky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Fetish, Latex, Domination, Fetish, Rubber, BDSM, Bizarre
The Pony-Girl in harness and broken by a stallion's hard cock. Then he also plans for the rider. The desire slave held in the dungeon and this slave is checked for loading capacity and obedience. On instruction of mistress Silvia she may be used for the desire satisfaction.

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x464 (1.379), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:10:44
FileSize: 727.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Pferd_und_Reiter_Jennifer_LeClare_as_Jacky_XNK3792_Herrin_Silvia_XNK3791.avi
LanserSM
Added: Jun 09, 2022 6:07 pm
Phoenix Marie, Ramon Nomar and Piper Perri - My Step-Mother is a Secret Sex Slave

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, Humiliation, Bondage, Threesome, BDSM, All Sex
Innocent Piper Perri surprises her Step-Mother in the second family mansion, only to find Phoenix Marie is secretly serving her perfect slutty ass to the Butler behind closed doors. The Butler soon traps her curious young mind in a seductive game that ends with Piper tied up, almost split in half on his thick cock, with her depraved slave Step-Mother lapping at her trapped pussy that squirt again and again. This is Piper's introduction to taboo sexual service and a new life of submissive cock worship and anal fisting her Step-Mother's insatiable ass. Both women are tied tightly and used against each other in sadistic games of desire and punishment, competing and begging to be fucked and used in turn.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:25:39
FileSize: 938.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Phoenix_Marie_Ramon_Nomar_Piper_Perri.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 10, 2022 9:11 am
Proxy Paige, Isis Love - We Want It Rough

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Threesome, Gonzo, Anal, BDSM, Hardcore
Petite punk anal slut Proxy Paige loves taking it to extremes when it comes to fucking her ass. Isis Love gets her asshole ready by stretching it out with some toys before bringing James Deen over to fuck her hard.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:18:48
FileSize: 1.72 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Proxy_Paige_Isis_Love_We_Want_It_Rough_Proxy_Paige.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 10, 2022 12:12 pm
Qual der Wahl (AlexD)
Cast: Herrin Silvia, Jacky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Domination, Leather, Fetish, Blowjob, Lesbians, Latex

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x576 (5:4), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:20:58
FileSize: 700.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Qual_der_Wahl_Herrin_Silvia_Jacky.avi
LanserSM
Added: Jun 10, 2022 6:14 pm
Raven Eve - Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordination Part 1-4
Cast: Raven Eve

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Not barefoot, Busty, ballgag, BDSM, MILF, pantyhose, chairtied, Brunettes, gags, Breast bondage, crotchrope
If you remember from when the 1st episode ended, Raven allowed the allure of Ariel's feet to distract her from her job and today she must atone for her infractions. I lead Raen in with her wrists bound behind her back. I roughly manhandle her for a while. I roughly grope and smack her tits with a hand oer her mouth or a handfull of her hair. I turn her howeer I please by using her tit as a handle. Raven yelps and breathes heavy as I smack her ass. She is soon harness gagged and her wrist rope is tied up oer her shoulders to keep her hands out of the way. I tie her harness gag overhead as I sit on the sofa and watch her turn for me. I watch amused as Ariel, chained and gagged in the corner, looks on wide-eyed and worried. Raven's ass is slapped and spanked for a while longer before I untie her and make her strip. I leave her in her pantyhose and boots, before tying her in a chair in front of a sturdy post. Her arms are bound behind her and around the post. The rest of the clip is of Raven being tied securely to the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I continue binding Raven before removing er harness gag. Tears form after a few face slaps... She is starting to regret her earlier selfish decisions. She is gagged with a roll of vetwrap and a lot of black tape, before I continue binding her to the chair and post. I eventually remove the cruel gag and tie her hair back and up to the post. I utilize a dental mouth spreader(don't know what they are called) before nose hooking Raven. This is where Part 2 ends.This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Raven's elbows are pushed together and tied stringently around the post. Her forearms are also tied, before her hands are taped together and to the post. To keep her quiet, I clamp her tongue before tying the clamp off. I think Raven will think about her actions next time she is told to do something. I forgot nipple clamps... Yes her nipples are clover clamped. The clamps are then pulled tight and tied off as well. Raven endures this cruel, escape proof, and stringent bondage for the rest of the clip, while Ariel watches on gagged and chained to the wall. This is where Part 3 ends.This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I thought making Ariel and Raven worship each others feet would be a punishment, but I was obviously wrong. They both seem to have a voracious appetite for feet. This is not what I had in mind so I finally end the little foot orgy that they have going on and take them both back to their cages. I also added some behind the scenes footage of Raven after she was freed from her chair bondage.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:25:42
FileSize: 4.27 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Raven_Eve_Torturers_Apprentice_Must_Atone_for_Her_Insubordination_Part_14_Raven_Eve.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 11, 2022 6:18 am
Russian Slaves #51: Punishments in Russian Family

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Humiliation, Lesbian, BDSM, Spanking
Two girls are punished for getting caught engaging in some lesbian fun. The first receives a very brief handspanking and is sent on her way. The second one is laid face down on the bed and endures an extensive session with the belt, to tears. Satisfied with his work, our hero sends her to kneel in the corner and showcase her blistered buns.

MediaInfo:
Video: 480x360 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:57:59
FileSize: 525.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Russian_Slaves_51_Punishments_in_Russian_Family_Russian_Slaves.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jun 11, 2022 3:21 pm
Sammie Six - Fresh Meat: Sammie Six Shackled in Grueling Bondage
Cast: Sammie Six

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Zapper, submission, humiliation, blonde, metal bondage, bondage, domination, Brutal Punishment, Corporal Punishment, Fingering, Handler, straight, pain, The Pope, bdsm
We begin with Sammie shackled into our bondage throne of suffering. Her flesh is inspected by The Pope before he administers her initial beating. A smile comes over her face as the pain comes and we then know that she is a power bottom. She is one of those girls that shows up very unassuming, yet hot and full of smiles. Once the bondage renders her completely helpless she embraces her submission and settles into her role as the target of The Pope. She is then shackled to a table with her legs spread and her body full exposed. Pins are applied to pinch her flesh, than used for target practice. Now that her skin has been tenderized the zapper intensifies her suffering before she is fucked. In the final scene she is bent over with her ass in the air. Sammie is subjected to more suffering from brutal punishment and then fucked until she squirts everywhere.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:44
FileSize: 1.39 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sammie_Six_Fresh_Meat_Sammie_Six_Shackled_in_Grueling_Bondage_Sammie_Six.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 11, 2022 6:21 pm
Sarah Jane Ceylon Putty
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: The Splits, Face Fucking, Finger Fucking, Hair Pulling, Tattoo, Blue Eyes, Dildo, Legs Spread, Orgasm, Small Tits, Rope Bondage, Flip Flops, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Pussy Fondling, Struggling, Oral Sex, Caning, Kissing, Foot Torture, Elbows Together, Flexible, Tongue Ring, Hair Tie, Face Slapping, Cock Sucking, Blonde, Pussy Flogging, Spanking, Fingering, Kicking, BDSM, Gagging, Vaginal Penetration, Dragging by the Hair, Choking, Pale Skin, Foot Caning, Fucking, Inflatable Dildo, Blow job, Piercings, Shaved, Nipple Pinching, Drool
Sarah Jane is easy to please. Give her some bondage and she'll be dripping wet. Give her some orgasms and she's putty in your hands. Give her enough and she won't even remember her name. If you need proof then watch PD work on her. He puts the ropes on and by the time her pants are around her ankles her cunt is hot and ready. The orgasms are enough to knock her senseless, too. She lost track of how many orgasms she had and can't remember her favorite position but I'll be damned if she's not all smiles still. The act of being used up is just so fulfilling.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:01
FileSize: 398.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sarah_Jane_Ceylon._Putty_Sarah_Jane_Ceylon.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 12, 2022 3:24 am
Hot MILFS Of Sex And Submission
Cast: Simone Sonay, Cadence Lux, Dee Williams, Krissy Lynn, Syren De Mer, Maya Kendrick, Jasmine Jae, Brandi Love, Tommy Pistol, Small Hands, Charles Dera

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Ball Gag, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, FaceSitting, BDSM, Ass Licking, Facial, Outdoor, Threesome, Stockings, Compilation, Pussy Licking, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Anal, Rimming, Bondage, Vibrator
A Mother's Day celebration with the Hot MILFS of SAS- a compilation of scenes from the archives of Sex and Submission featuring sexy, slutty ladies all tied up giving head and getting fucked. If you dig big tits, tight bondage, hot bodies and insatiable sluts then you're gonna love this!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:11
FileSize: 2.78 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Simone_Sonay_Cadence_Lux_Jasmine_Jae_Charles_Dera_Simone_Sonay.mp4