Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 10, 2023 11:25 am
Abbie Maley - Horny Slut Buries Her Fingers Deep Inside Her Creamy Pussy

screenshotscreenshot

Adorable fitness slut Abbie Maley moans in ecstasy while masturbating her tight pussy in front of the camera.

Genre: Solo, Masturbation, Teen, Orgasm

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:07:42
FileSize: 518.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Abbie_Maley_Horny_Slut_Buries_Her_Fingers_Deep_Inside_Her_Creamy_Pussy_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 10, 2023 1:00 am
Abbie Maley - Creampie My Tight Pussy!

screenshotscreenshot

Hot brunette babe Abbie Maley gets her tight pussy fucked hard and filled with cum.

Genre: All Sex, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, Creampie

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:31:06
FileSize: 2.03 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Abbie_Maley_Creampie_My_Tight_Pussy_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 09, 2023 11:56 pm
Zin - Model Gets Fucked In The Morning

screenshotscreenshot

BURMESE MODEL GETS FUCKED EARLY AFTER SLEEPOVER
Dear Diary - I wanted to make a video showing how my cute Burmese model gets fucked to celebrate the 11th Birthday of Asian Sex Diary tomorrow, as a surprise to you. I invited Burmese model Burmese sex beauty Zin over for a shoot and had asked her to come in typical Myanmar style. She was supposed to arrive this afternoon but instead, she canceled last night and said she only had time this morning. After some talking, she finally came to my place in the middle of the night. I was groggy still but fucked her in the dark. Just could not resist.
This morning, when I woke up, she was already getting ready to leave, so I had to ask her to do a short shoot. Again, more convincing. anyways, I got that shoot and even if it is short, I think that it was still worth it. She looked stunning on video when this model gets fucked, for sure, but I would have loved some more passion. I guess that's what you get when you book a model. Anyways, pussy is pussy. and a good creampie always satisfies the soul ????

Genre: Straight, POV, Amateur, Petite, Blowjob, Skinny, Creampie, Hardcore, Asian

Cast: Zin

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:18:30
FileSize: 684.6 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Zin_Model_Gets_Fucked_In_The_Morning.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 09, 2023 9:24 pm
Zerella Skies - Why have a throat goat when you can have a dragon throat?

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Skinny, Latina, Petite, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Facial, Blowjob, Brunette, Straight, Ebony

Cast: Zerella Skies

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:46:25
FileSize: 680.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Zerella_Skies_Why_have_a_throat_goat_when_you_can_have_a_dragon_throat_Zerella_Skies.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 09, 2023 6:53 pm
Yvette Moore, Mia Darklin And Dominika Curv - Father And Son (2023)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Mature Women, Old N Young, HandJobs, Big Tits, Oral, Gonzo, Big Ass

Cast: Yvette Moore, Mia Darklin And Dominika Curv

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:20:21
FileSize: 1.45 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Yvette_Moore_Mia_Darklin_Dominika_Curv.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 09, 2023 4:21 pm
Yumi Sin - Getting It In With Yumi Sin

screenshotscreenshot

Two months in & Yumi Sin is ready to sin! She's tatted up with a tight cunt & she's ready to fuck! She says her favorite thing to do is suck some dick. See for yourself as she passionately pleasures that dick, giving her all before giving up the goodies. Her sweet fucking action is pure pleasure! She happily gets a perfect creampie & spurts it out of her slippery, shaved pussy lips!

Genre: Blowjob, Hardcore, Tattoos, Deep Throat, Skinny, Asian, POV, Straight, Creampie

Cast: Yumi Sin

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 60.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:32:46
FileSize: 2.8 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Yumi_Sin_Getting_It_In_With_Yumi_Sin_Yumi_Sin.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 09, 2023 11:19 am
Yuahentai - The Little Cook

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Petite, Brunette, Blowjob, POV, Creampie, Asian, Straight, Amateur, Natural Tits, Slide

Cast: Yuahentai

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:27:31
FileSize: 1.97 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Yuahentai_The_Little_Cook_Yuahentai.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 08, 2023 8:14 pm
Vios - Thai Pussy Massage

screenshotscreenshot

The cutie named Vios will go to the sea in a couple of days. She comes to the massage salon to look good when she will expose herself on the beach. She also wants to look good for a guy she met on the Internet and that she is about to meet at this vacation on the beach. Vios enters the massage room, puts the robe on a chair and sits on the massage table with her face on it. The masseur arrives and begins to slowly massage her with oil. Vios is totally relaxed and she loses herself in the pleasure brought by the masseur's moves. At one point, while massaging her legs, the guy also touches her pussy.

Genre: Facial, Skinny, POV, Asian, Amateur, Straight, Cumshot, Blowjob

Cast: Vios

Duration: 00:14:42
FileSize: 559.5 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Vios_Thai_Pussy_Massage_Vios.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 08, 2023 5:42 pm
Vios - HOW FAR WILL SHE GO TO BE IN THE SHOW?

screenshotscreenshot

Well the contracts have been signed and the key money deposited. It's time to open our second GoGo bar in Pattaya. Same name, same concept, and of course the same pleasant atmosphere with young beautiful ladies who will make your sexual dreams come true. If I could only bottle that and sell in kiosks at airports I'd be super-mega-millionaire. Oh my! So this week I'm busy again with more auditions to find more dancing hotties. My first interview is with a 19 year old girl named Vios. Just like the car, this girl is affordable and you can drive her all day. But let's get her factory approved first.

Genre: Petite, Straight, Amateur, Skinny, Creampie, POV, Asian, Blowjob

Cast: Vios

Duration: 00:20:19
FileSize: 768.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Vios_HOW_FAR_WILL_SHE_GO_TO_BE_IN_THE_SHOW_Vios.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 08, 2023 3:12 pm
Violet Gems - I Ain't No Fuckin' Dishwasher

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Facial, Latina, Blowjob, Swallow, Skinny, Petite, Big Cock, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Bukkake, Cumshot, Group Sex

Cast: Violet Gems

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 01:05:26
FileSize: 2.92 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Violet_Gems_I_Aint_No_Fuckin_Dishwasher_Violet_Gems.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 08, 2023 10:47 am
Violet Gains & Jack Grey - Lust At First Sight! Jack Grey Needs To Fuck Big Booty Violet Gains

screenshotscreenshot

Jack Grey's had his mind stuck on one thing since he showed up here: Violet Gains big booty! Jack's pretty straightforward about it and lets Violet know exactly how he feels! Violet's just as stoked to be filming with a brand new, cut up stud! We know Jack's got the skills to put this pussy to sleep and the throat on Violet Gains knows no end! This pairing is sure to be fire!

Genre: Natural Tits, Skinny, Straight, Latina, Petite, Tattoos, Piercing, Cumshot, Blowjob, Brunette, Facial

Cast: Violet Gains & Jack Grey

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:26:47
FileSize: 980.4 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Violet_Sight_Jack_Grey_Needs_To_Fuck_Big_Booty_Violet_Gains_Violet_Gains.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 08, 2023 10:43 am
Violet Gains & Tobi Snow - Big Dick Slinger Tobi Snow Turns Violet Gains Into A Screamer

screenshotscreenshot

Tobi Snow's a nice guy but he's mean with that dick! As soon as Violet Gains (barely) got that thing in her mouth, Tobi was rock solid and ready to go! Violet really opens her throat up for Tobi and lets him face fuck her for the camera! After his dick is nice and full, Tobi flips our girl Violet onto her back and slowly gives her his huge rod! Watch how he's waiting to see her reaction; he knows it's huge! Our new newest smashlete starts out nice but he doesn't take long to start pounding that tight little pussy! Tobi throws Violet around into every position he can think of and his smiles tell us he was having a great time! Mr. Snow delivers all the way to the end with a massive facial that leaves Violet speechless!

Genre: Tattoos, Petite, Brunette, BBC, Blowjob, Straight, Cumshot, Facial, Interracial

Cast: Violet Gains & Tobi Snow

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:31:39
FileSize: 1.14 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Violet_Slinger_Tobi_Snow_Turns_Violet_Gains_Into_A_Screamer_Violet_Gains.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 08, 2023 10:36 am
Vina Sky - Cum On Stepdaddy, Put Me To Bed

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Gonzo, All Sex

Duration: 00:25:28
FileSize: 1.08 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Vina_Sky_Cum_On_Stepdaddy_Put_Me_To_Bed_Put_Me_To_Bed_Vina_Sky._Cum_On_Stepdaddy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 08, 2023 12:05 am
Vina Sky - Always Be Closing

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, All Sex, Gonzo

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:48:04
FileSize: 1.29 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Vina_Sky_Always_Be_Closing_Vina_Sky._Always_Be_Closing.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 07, 2023 9:35 pm
Victoria Nyx - Treat

screenshotscreenshot

Heats up the dining room, serving her pussy up for Charlie to feast on. She wants it deep and hard and he's happy to pound that hot little pussy until he covers her face in his hot load.

Genre: Hardcore, Gonzo, All Sex

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1364x720 (1.894) || Frame Rate: 60.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:37:55
FileSize: 2.2 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Victoria_Nyx_Teen_Treat_Victoria_Nyx._Teen_Treat.mp4