Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 12, 2022 3:21 am
Cards of Pain (Nikki, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Nikki, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana

Your favorite pain game returns with a regular episode now with a new player called Nikki trying to will the game against Amanda and Tatjana. As always in this game she must distribute 100 strokes between 5 body pars (back, tits, pussy, bottom and thighs/soles). The player wins if she can complete the punishments of all five body parts. There is one catch. Nikki must draw "lucky cards" for each punishments, and these cards more or less modify the original punishments. Will she be able to win the $2500 prize of the game?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:36:51
FileSize: 624.2 MB

screenshot

Cards_of_Pain_Lady_Amanda_Nikki_Lady_Tatjana.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 12, 2022 5:48 am
Caroline & Angelina - Workout for Caroline & Angelina / Spank in sport room /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Angelina and Caroline

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 00:12:11
FileSize: 130.4 MB

screenshot

Caroline_Angelina_Workout_for_Caroline_Angelina_Angelina_Caroline.avi
WildAngel
Added: Jul 12, 2022 8:16 am
Caroline Fox (The Violence of Love)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Caroline Fox

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:08
FileSize: 726.7 MB

screenshot

Caroline_Fox_Caroline_Fox.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 12, 2022 10:42 am
Carter Cruise - Blond Slut Paraded Around The Room With A Fist In Her Cunt!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Carter Cruise

Pretty in Pink! Carter Cruise is the giggling tease next door who you've always wanted to fuck silly. That is precisely what happens. Pounded in the ass and pussy, extreme fisting, face fucking, squirting and flogging. She loves it and literally begs for more.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:05:36
FileSize: 4.66 GB

screenshot

Carter_Cruise_Blond_Slut_Paraded_Around_The_Room_With_A_Fist_In_Her_Cunt_Carter_Cruise.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 12, 2022 1:09 pm
Carter Cruise - Blond Slut Paraded Around The Room With A Fist In Her Cunt!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Carter Cruise

Pretty in Pink! Carter Cruise is the giggling tease next door who you've always wanted to fuck silly. That is precisely what happens. Pounded in the ass and pussy, extreme fisting, face fucking, squirting and flogging. She loves it and literally begs for more.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:05:36
FileSize: 1.21 GB

screenshot

Carter_Cruise_Blond_Slut_Paraded_Around_The_Room_With_A_Fist_In_Her_Cunt_Carter_Cruise.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 13, 2022 1:24 am
Cassandra Nix - Beautiful Cassandra Nix Bound and Humiliated

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cassandra Nix

I watch her drop her skirt and I smile. Soon, Claire will be all over her. This dirty little tramp deserves it too. It will be good to see her get it.
Claire is efficient, and effortlessly spins the little slut up in tight, degrading rope bondage. Tits poke out of her pink bra, her pussy pulses behind the damp sheer panties. I watch Cassandra get her dirty pussy caned, flogged, slapped, teased and dicked with a dildo. The little slut loves it.
The strict hogtie in the second scene is great but the gag is better. A humiliating pink pantie gag and a face wrapped in cellophane keep her girlie shrieks delightfully muffed. She sucks air frantically through flaired nostrils as the zapper bounces of her tight ass. Once her pussy is clamped open and fucked, the begging is all she has left.
Scene three is my favorite. Suspended with her oiled up ass hanging out. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves on that one. Enjoy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:44
FileSize: 2.14 GB

screenshot

Cassandra_Nix._Beautiful_Cassandra_Nix_Bound_and_Humiliated_Cassandra_Nix.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 13, 2022 3:51 am
Chanel Preston & Penny Pax - Step-Mother Chanel Preston Fucks Son & His Cheap Whore Girlfriend!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Penny Pax is a naughty little house slut that loves being bent to the will of her dominant, cocksure boyfriend, Seth Gamble. She knows and loves her place in Seth's world, crawling towards him and begging for his cock with just the sexy sway of her hips. Looking up from his reading, Seth answers the call of Penny's body, grabbing her throat and gorgeous, flowing red hair as he restrains her and tugs at the clamps on her nipples.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:34
FileSize: 653 MB

screenshot

Chanel_Chanel_Preston_Fucks_Son_His_Cheap_Whore_Girlfriend_Chanel_Preston.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 13, 2022 4:06 pm
Charlotte Sins: All She Wants

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Charlotte Sins, The Pope

Charlotte Sins is a gorgeous blonde who knows exactly what she likes and doesn't like. Today, the Pope gives her everything she likes.and torments her with it! We open to find Charlotte locked against the wall, seated high above the ground, her arms and legs spread. The Pope teases her pussy to relax her, then immediately sets on her with the crop, smacking her body, her pierced tits, and her hungry cunt. Finger fucking her, smacking her and working the vibrator on her relentlessly, the Pope makes her cum again and again. Charlotte is then placed in a locked, semi-inverted mangle of pipe, again with her legs spread so The Pope can get at her pussy and her feet. He uses the crop to tenderize her soles, then continues the torment with a cruel flogging on her ass while working her pussy. She then gets a thick dildo thrust into her throat, before The Pope fucks her pussy with it, making her cum again. Charlotte is lastly bend over a wooden wedge on top of a table, entirely exposed to The Pope's gloved hand, his unforgiving flogger, and a deep fucking with the dick on a stick. Charlotte is left a worn out, sweaty mess of orgasms and gratitude.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:07
FileSize: 1.37 GB

screenshot

Charlotte_Sins_All_She_Wants_Charlotte_Sins_The_Pope.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 13, 2022 9:48 pm
Chastity Lynn - Smoking Hot Blonde Bubble Butt Babe gets Fucked by Nacho Vidal in HARDCORE Public Scene

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Chastity Lynn

I want Chastity Lynn to be my new girlfriend. This girl is so smoking hot and fuckable and out of control AWESOME! She gets her ass handed to her in a local bar by none other than Nacho Fucking Vidal!!!! That man knows how to treat a lady, and believe me, he treats her right in this update!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:13:28
FileSize: 880.5 MB

screenshot

Chastity._gets_Fucked_by_Nacho_Vidal_in_HARDCORE_Public_Scene_Chastity_Lynn.wmv
WildAngel
Added: Jul 13, 2022 11:27 pm
Cherie Deville And Holly Hendrix - Black Mailed: Step-Mother & Daughter Sexually Punished

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Gorgeous little Holly Hendrix is an out of control 18 year old that needs some discipline in her life. When she moves to her step-mother's vacation home for college, the Butler takes control of her submissive sexual nature and brings her under his sexual tutelage. Holly's powerful and beautiful step-mother, Cherie Deville, has also been secretly serving the Butler for years. Chaos ensues when step-mommy stops by for a visit and the Butler's dark games of cat and mouse comes to its conclusion with both mother and daughter under his dominant cock. An incredible performance of male dominance and sexual training from Mark Davis, as he brings this family of sluts under control with rough anal punishments, fisting, floggings, hot wax, painful predicament bondage, and sex slave training.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:14:55
FileSize: 821.1 MB

screenshot

Cherie._StepMother_Daughter_Sexually_Punished_Cherie_Deville_Holly_Hendrix.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 14, 2022 6:48 am
Cherry Torn, Claire Adams - Cherry Torn: Blonde With Big Natural Breasts RODE HARD!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherry Torn, Claire Adams

The beautiful Cherry Torn's magnificent breasts are one of the seven wonders of this world. They keep getting bigger and she loves them being bound severely with rope. This hot blonde and blue eyed beauty with big natural breasts begs to cum on a sybian ride from hell, challenging suspensions, and nice tight weighted breast play! The electric zapper gets Cherry screaming from pain on her body and asshole. Her mouth is wrapped tight with plastic to keep her screams muffled in the dark bondage dungeon. Her nipples are clamped tight. While suspended in the air with rope bondage, her pussy is tormented and the vibrator is pressed against her clit. Next she gets the ball gag while the flogger comes out to sting her with pain. Upside down in an reverse suspension she gets the dick on a stick and the hitatchi. Finally on the sybian she is covered in oil and her tits are tightly tormented as she screams in orgasm over and over again.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:02:34
FileSize: 1.15 GB

screenshot

Cherry_Torn_Claire_Adams.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 14, 2022 9:14 am
Chessie Kay, Jasmine James - Chessie Kay gets prepared for milking

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Chessie Kay, Jasmine James

Of course we had to recruit famous adult star Chessie Kay for our farm! Her udders are amongst the most famous in the adult industry, so it would be great to see them hooked to a milking machine! But it wasn't that easy to lure Chessie in. we had to deploy our secret weapon: our fully training pet HuCow Jasmine James! She would be able to convince Chessie! Watch her work her magic on a tied down Chessie, massaging those huge udders to get ready for the milking machine. Stimulating the breast tissue should get the milk flow going. Chessie is a fighter however, we have a feeling she will not let herself be milked without any bondage. stay tuned!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:08:38
FileSize: 752.6 MB

screenshot

Chessie_Kay_Chessie_Kay.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 14, 2022 11:40 am
Chloe Cherry, Kacie Castle, Kira Noir, Vanessa Vega, Isabella Nice - Airtight! Hot Chicks With Small Tits In Gangbangs

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Chloe Cherry, Kacie Castle, Kira Noir, Vanessa Vega, Isabella Nice

A Bound Gangbang compilation of hot chicks with small tits getting stuffed in every slutty hole! With tight bondage, spanking, slapping, flogging, choking, spitting, rough blowjobs, hardcore fucking, anal, double penetration, over the top orgasms and bukkake- that's right 5 hot loads of cum dripping down the pretty faces of sexy, horny sluts who can't get enough cock.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:39
FileSize: 2.3 GB

screenshot

Chloe_Cherry_Isabella_Nice_Kira_Noir_Kacie_Castle_Vanessa_Vega.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 14, 2022 2:07 pm
Cindy Dollar - Wonder Cow

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cindy Dollar

Look who the farmer has in his prison cell! This girl looks familiar! Cindy doesn't seem to be able to bend the prison bars, so maybe she doesn't have super strength, but she does have super udders! Once she has calmed down a bit, the farmer goes in for a closer look and pulls down her wonder outfit to reveal those nice big udders. He decides she needs a powerful milking, in the barn, on the red cow milker. Wonder Cow soon finds herself strapped and locked to the frame with a shiny red ballgag in her mouth. She tries to break free, but she can't. Instead, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it onto her clit. Cindy immediately gets weak and she would have had an instant super orgasm, if the farmer hadn't continued his work by oiling her udders and hooking up the red cow milker. Wonder Cow is now stimulated and powerfully milked at the same time. She makes moo noises through her gag as her stretchy nipples get enlarged four times by the vacuum power. She has lost this battle, it's a brain overload and Wonder Cow is defeated by the machines. Poor Cindy!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:19
FileSize: 1.32 GB

screenshot

Cindy_Dollar_Wonder_Cow_Cindy_Dollar.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 14, 2022 9:50 pm
Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowtest #1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:44:39
FileSize: 677.7 MB

screenshot

Cowgirl_Cowgirl.mp4