WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 27, 2022 4:41 pm
Brooke Johnson - Resurgence

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Brooke Johnson, Jesse Dean, Steve Rickz
Genre: Breath Play, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Bondage, BDSM, Choking, Fucking
Performer of the role: Sexually Broken is back at it again with Resurgence. Two dicks, one babe, bondage and rough sex. Brooke is a tall, skinny and stunning, taking two dicks for the first time.
She is bound in six different positions and brutally fucked. Bound to a symbian and **** to cum while drooling all over herself. The guys help themselves to exploring her body. Completely helpless, at the mercy of Jesse and Steve, she is **** to do what she is told.
A guiding rope from around her neck will pulls her down or chokes her out. Restrained by all her limbs and her hair, takes two big dicks at the same time. Fingered, fucked and sucked until she bursts with moans.
Roped bent over under a frame, she is at a perfect hight for the guys to destroy that pretty pussy. With no where to go she takes all that they can dish out.
Tied on the table top with knees to her chest on all fours, her tight pussy is fucked. Sloppy blowjobs with some deep throat and breath play as Brooke is left drooling and gasping for air.
Fixed to a bed tied wide open with a wooden pole separator, this timid babe gives in and begs for more as she cums hard over their dicks. Finally she is left cum drunk and breathes as she mentally tries to regroup and take in all she just experienced.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:45:16
FileSize: 927.9 MB

Download file FJ:
Brooke_Johnson._Resurgence_Steve_Rickz_Jesse_Dean_Brooke_Johnson.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 27, 2022 7:23 pm
Brooklyn Gray - Medieval Devices: Brooklyn Gray

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Brooklyn Gray, The Pope
Genre: BDSM, Dildo, Ball Gag, Fingering, Flogging, Bondage, Vibrator
Performer of the role: We finally get Brooklyn Gray on our set, and she requests for medieval devices to be used on her. She has a fascination with them and wants to experience them herself. The Pope obliges with a wooden pony in the first scene. Brooklyn is stretched out, spread eagle with chains pulling at her ankles which have been bound in leather cuffs. All of her weight is resting on her pussy, making the suffering present the entire time. She is flogged viciously which shifts her weight around causing more grueling pain in her nether regions. After toying with her, The Pope adds the vibe to create more frustration and edging her until she finally is allowed to cum. Next, Brooklyn is locked into the scavenger's daughter. The bondage seems somewhat comfortable, except for the fact that you have no choice but to stay in the same position until you are released. After some sensory play and paddling, the trust is builds between the two of them, so Brooklyn agrees to be blindfolded. The sensory play continues, but becomes more aggressive. Her senses are heightened, and The Pope takes full advantage by ripping non stop orgasms from her pussy. The final scene begins with Brooklyn in a doggy position with her head, wrist, and her ankles locked into wooden stocks. She has proven that she is tough, so he uses a paddle, cane, floggers, and his massive hands to brutalize her ass. This is one durable slut, so to reward her, she gets her mouth and pussy fucked until she can no longer keep herself up.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:53:55
FileSize: 3.81 GB

Download file FJ:
Brooklyn_Gray_Medieval_Devices_Brooklyn_Gray_The_Pope_Brooklyn_Gray.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 28, 2022 12:45 am
Cabin crew corporal compensation

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Gemma Irons, Holly Hill, Ash May and Bella Bird
Genre: SPANKING, DOMINATION, BDSM, CANING, WHIPPING, FETISH
Performer of the role: Cabin crew Gemma Irons, Holly Hill, Ash May and Bella Bird have caused 2100 in damage and have agreed to participate in corporal punishment as compensation. Each stroke is worth a certain amount and they must be punished in sets of 6, each girl takes a turn until the full 2100 pounds has been compensated.
The implements include the strap, tawse, martinet, wooden paddle, cane and leather flogger. The body parts are the bottoms, breasts' and hands.
They all receive a hard otk hand spanking first and then are made to wear nipple clamps at the end.
This is Holly's first proper punishment and she is dealt with a bit lighter than the other more experienced girls. Holly keeps on a g string string during her punishment and she is topless.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:40:23
FileSize: 2.85 GB

Download file FJ:
Cabin_crew_corporal_compensation_Holly_Hill_Ash_May_Bella_Bird_Gemma_Irons.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 28, 2022 3:26 am
Cards of Pain RLD - Ariel (Mistress Amanda) (Mistress Tatjana)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Ariel, Mistress Amanda, Mistress Tatjana
Genre: Pain, BDSM, Torture, Whipping, Tears, Humiliation, Bondage
Performer of the role: We created a spinoff series of our original Cards of pain game with updated rules.
After her failure in Cards of Pain 6, Ariel now takes a second chance to win the increased prize os 20.000 USD.
In this RELOADED version of the game- unlike in the normal version - the player may not eliminate a card at the beginning.
Rather if she is not happy with the card she drew gor a round, she may draw a new one in return for 10 extra strokes.
This option may be used only once in a round.
This time Amanda is teamed up with Tatjama to punish her.
The rest of the rules are unchanged: Player must distribute 100 strokes between 5 body parts.
Each round is modified by a lucky card drawn by the player.
Will Ariel be able to win this record prize?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:57
FileSize: 964.2 MB

Download file FJ:
Cards_of_Pain_RLD_ARIEL_Mistress_Tatjana_Mistress_Amanda_Ariel.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 28, 2022 8:48 am
Chanel Preston, Riley Evans, Jessie Rogers - Jessie Rogers & Riley Evans: Stolen Goods

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Chanel Preston, Riley Evans, Jessie Rogers, Mark Davis
Genre: Dildo, Flogging, Deepthroat, Vibrator, Fisting, Threesome, Bondage, Blowjob, Ball Gag, Butt Plug, Anal Fisting, FaceSitting, Rimming, Cum in Mouth, Sqirting, Fingering, Slapping, Pussy Licking, Deepthroat, Ass Licking, Anal, Hardcore, Cumshots, BDSM, Facial, Lesbian
Performer of the role: In a post apocalyptic future, Darling and Casey Calvert are captured by a savage hunter who sexually torments them with bondage and rough sex. Shot on location in a dramatic and desolate setting, this feature presentation includes hard bondage, anal sex, rough blowjobs, role-play and intense orgasms!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:19:49
FileSize: 1.46 GB

Download file FJ:
Chanel_Preston_Riley_Evans_Chanel_Preston_Jessie_Rogers.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 28, 2022 11:30 am
Charity Crawford - Master's Revenge 4

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Charity Crawford
Genre: Swallowing, Prebooks, Face Fucking, Bondage, Blowjobs, Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Anal Play, BDSM, Gonzo, Small Tits, Rimming, Sex Toy Play, Cumshots, Flogging
Performer of the role: Another young slave to add to his collection. Tall, shaved and hooded.Charity is **** to her knees and must serve his every amusement. she begs to suck his cock, and then offers her pussy to be fucked like a good girl.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1912x1088 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:17:26
FileSize: 3.31 GB

Download file FJ:
Charity_Crawford._Masters_Revenge_4_Charity_Crawford.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 28, 2022 4:53 pm
Cherry Torn, Claire Adams - Cherry Torn: Blonde With Big Natural Breasts RODE HARD! (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Cherry Torn, Claire Adams
Genre: Caning, Butt Plug, Whipping, BDSM, Dildo, Suspension, LezDom, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Sybian
Performer of the role: The beautiful Cherry Torn's magnificent breasts are one of the seven wonders of this world. They keep getting bigger and she loves them being bound severely with rope. This hot blonde and blue eyed beauty with big natural breasts begs to cum on a sybian ride from hell, challenging suspensions, and nice tight weighted breast play! The electric zapper gets Cherry screaming from pain on her body and asshole. Her mouth is wrapped tight with plastic to keep her screams muffled in the dark bondage dungeon. Her nipples are clamped tight. While suspended in the air with rope bondage, her pussy is tormented and the vibrator is pressed against her clit. Next she gets the ball gag while the flogger comes out to sting her with pain. Upside down in an reverse suspension she gets the dick on a stick and the hitatchi. Finally on the sybian she is covered in oil and her tits are tightly tormented as she screams in orgasm over and over again.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:02:34
FileSize: 1.15 GB

Download file FJ:
Cherry_Torn_Cherry_Torn.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 28, 2022 7:35 pm
Cowgirl - Cowtest #1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Cowgirl, PD
Genre: Blonde, BDSM, Humiliation, Bondage, Ball Gag, Pain, Vibrator, Torture, Dildo
Performer of the role: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:44:36
FileSize: 1.6 GB

Download file FJ:
Cowgirl._Cowtest_1_Cowgirl_PD.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 28, 2022 10:15 pm
Cowgirl - Cowtest #2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Cowgirl, PD
Genre: Pain, Enema, Ball Gag, Crying, High Heels, Vibrator, Torture, BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Humiliation, Tears, Blonde
Performer of the role: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:51:31
FileSize: 1.84 GB

Download file FJ:
Cowgirl._Cowtest_2_PD_Cowgirl.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 29, 2022 12:56 am
Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling - Franken-Pussy: Part 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling
Genre: Hardcore, Toys, Fetish, Humilation, BDSM, Bondage
Performer of the role: Welcome to the first ever RealTimeBondage dance off. It's a contest between two sexy strippers shaking their asses on our pole. Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling make it a stiff competition. They take turns spinning their hot bodies around on the stage, showing off their flexibility and their assets. It's a good way for us to get a look at what we're working with today. And for their performances the girls earn a little pre-show orgasm. It gets them so hot they're literally tearing each others' clothes off to get to their pussies.
They're so into each other it gives us wicked idea. Nikki gets fitted with a funnel that will make anything we pour into it shoot right down her throat. Daisy, for her part, is fitted with a gag that has her drooling a stream all over herself. She gets put into an inverted suspension and suddenly that stream is going right into Nikki's mouth. It's a nasty bit of humiliation for both of them but it's only the start.
Everyone knows that the best part of a RealTimeBondage.com Live Show is the member interaction. We wouldn't be anywhere without the ideas that our viewers bring to the table. It isn't long before we start putting their advice into action. They come to our forums or our chat rooms to give us their sickest suggestions and we love how shocked the girls are when we make them happen.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:43:27
FileSize: 890.3 MB

Download file FJ:
Daisy_Ducati_and_Nikki_Darling._FrankenPussy_Part_1_Daisy_Ducati_Nikki_Darling.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 29, 2022 3:37 am
Daisy Stone - Breaking Up Is Never Easy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tommy Pistol, Daisy Stone
Genre: Blowjob, BDSM, Toys, Anal, Ball Gag, Hardcore, Flogging, Bondage, Zapper
Performer of the role: When Daisy Stone dumps her live-in boyfriend Tommy Pistol, Tommy breaks into the house to save their troubled relationship with BDSM and hardcore anal sex! The only way Daisy wants her anal sex is if someone takes her ass! She likes it rough and she thinks Tommy is just too nice to get the job done. Before breaking up with him Daisy is having a good ole' time pleasuring herself in her bedroom with a glass ass dildo until Tommy barges in on her and wants to get in on the action. He is so happy to see her interest in ass play but Daisy bursts his bubble pretty quick and tells him it's over. Poor guy Tommy is kicked the fuck out and Daisy finishes herself off with the vibrator. When she goes to shower Mr Pistol breaks back into the house to show Daisy what a nice guy he really is. Taken by complete surprise Daisy tries to escape the hands of her captor but she ends up in tight rope bondage in doggie position with a ballgag stuffed in her mouth begging to be set free. Tommy spits on her, punishes her with the flogger, zapper and spanks her little butt until its bright red. His dick goes way down into Daisy's throat for some deep throat cock sucking. She is getting his hot rod nice and wet for the ass fucking that is to come. Now that his dick is hard and wet and ready he slides it in Daisy's tight ass and fucks her good and she fucks him back stretching her butthole out with every thrust. She arches her back and offers her ass up to Tommy, Mr. Not So Nice after all, but that is exactly what she wants and she wants it even harder! She cleans her ass off his cock and then he fucks her pussy and drives her crazy then back in her ass. On her back with wrists tied to ankles Daisy is wide open for business. Tommy pounds both her slutty holes making her ooze with creamy cum and then Mr Nice Guy shoots his steamy load all over her pretty face. Nice!

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:16
FileSize: 485.2 MB

Download file FJ:
Daisy_Stone_Breaking_Up_Is_Never_Easy_Daisy_Stone_Tommy_Pistol.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 29, 2022 6:18 am
Dakota Skye - The Naive Model and the Creepy Photographer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Dakota Skye
Genre: Bondage, Hardcore, BDSM, Vibrator, Skinny, Small tits, Anal
Performer of the role: A role play fantasy where Dakota Skye plays a naive model that visits a creepy photographer for some simple head shots. But when the pretty, inexperienced model arrives, she is soon surprised to be stripped naked, tied up and fucked in the ass with big, weird objects. Dakota quickly discovers she loves the new sensations and squirms in orgasmic delight as the creepy photographer gives her the Special Treatment.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:10:11
FileSize: 2.49 GB

Download file FJ:
Dakota_Skye._The_Naive_Model_and_the_Creepy_Photographer_Dakota_Skye.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 29, 2022 9:00 am
Daniels - Don't You Fucking Cry!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Dani Daniels
Genre: All Sex, Toys, Hardcore, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Cream Pie, Hardcore, Domination
Performer of the role: Dani Daniels faces just one rule on her final day of Training of O: Don't Cry. I spent three days training this fine piece of merchandise to take the cane like a Lady, and now it is time for her to make me look good. Don't disappoint me, Daniels.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:10
FileSize: 1.58 GB

Download file FJ:
Daniels._Dont_You_Fucking_Cry_Daniels.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 29, 2022 11:39 am
Darling - Darling utterly destroyed by cock! Harcore ANAL pounding, epic deepthroat, complete sexual disgrace

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Darling
Genre: Hardcore, Threesome, Domination, Bondage, Deep Throat, Anal, Humilation, All Sex, BlowJobs, BDSM
Performer of the role: It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.
Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place, both ends of Darling are completely, deliciously, exposed. Her bountiful bubble butt on one side, her well trained mouthhole on the other. We step up and begin to dish out the dick. Darling is already loopy from the punishing pace of this live show. She has completely deepthroated 10 inches of BBC, been caged and cum and we are only just getting started. This punishing anal plowing is the key to unlocking that sexual beast. Darling is doomed.
Every inch of the cock owns her ass. Darling is completely gone. Locked into a sexual zone that most people are unable to even conceive, she is a drooling, vacant eyed mess. The whites of her eyes show, her makeup is panda eyed smudged, her mouthhole slack. The dicks pounds hard and deep without mercy, drilling down from both ends.
By the time we unpeel this limp well used piece of flesh off the ladder, her eyes are rolling around like pinballs. We drop her down to her knees and blast her facepussy a few more times with the dick, just to remind her of her place. She takes every inch to the base, showing just how trained her throat is. We leave her on her knees, mouth open, tongue out and panting. She is covered in cum, lube and drool, dazed and dizzy. This is the look of a girl properly hit by the cock train. Good job Darling!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:33
FileSize: 1.56 GB

Download file FJ:
Darling._Darling_utterly_destroyed_by_cock_Harcore_ANAL_pounding.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 29, 2022 5:00 pm
Denise - New young HuCow

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Denise
Genre: vibrator, breast training machine, nipple clamps, bondage, metal collar
Performer of the role: We have a new young HuCow to train! Denise developed big udders at an early age, and now she is 18, she is ready to be added to our herd. Sure, she doesn't have any experience yet, but it's best to start early to ensure the most potential and the most succesful development of aspiring HuCows. We collared her, clamped her nipples, and put her in a holding cell. It is her first time being handled by a farmer and Denise is clearly a bit shy and nervous. Soon, she is led to the milking frame where she is secured for her first ever milking! We used a magic wand to keep her mind focused elsewhere.
Beautiful pure natural udders and such a cute novice HuCow. She will need very regular pump training on udders and nipples, paired with sexual stimuation and massaging to help her transformation. Please make her feel welcome!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:09:48
FileSize: 1.04 GB

Download file FJ:
Denise_new_young_HuCow_Denise.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot