Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 18, 2022 3:16 pm
Lesbian Strapless Dildo At the Office

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Merry Pie, Mia
Genre: High Heels, Lingerie, Office Lady, Stockings, Pantyhose, Foot Fetish, Cunnilingus
Performer of the role: Mia and Merry Pie are back at it again. They are two office workers who love to wear pencil skirts, silk blouses, stockings and pantyhose.
When the office is quiet the two babes get a little frisky. Their boss is out of town after all.
They start to strip and play, and before long Mia has her strapless dildo in her pussy, giving both her and Merry tons of pleasure.
She bends Merry right over her desk and pounds her from behind, showing her who is the boss today!

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:26:45
FileSize: 2.46 GB

Download file FJ:
2017.09.12_Lesbian_Strapless_Dildo_At_the_Office_Mia_Merry_Pie.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 18, 2022 1:19 pm
Veronica Leal - Once A Secretary, Now A Mistress

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Babes, Anal, Big Dick, Deepthroat, Fetish, Big Tits, Cumshot, One On One, Foot
Performer of the role: Sexy Veronica Leal wants a cock in her ass. She makes sure to rub Kristof Cale's dick with her feet before some hot hot sex!

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x544 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:38
FileSize: 417.7 MB

Download file FJ:
Veronica_Leal_Once_A_Secretary_Veronica_Leal._Once_A_Secretary.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 18, 2022 8:20 am
Vanessa Vega - Getting A Hot Delivery From The Office Mail Stud

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Vanessa Vega
Genre: Facials, Nylons, Cow Girl, Brunette, Latina, Shaved, Doggy Style, Lingerie, Real Tits, All Natural, Tattoos, Blowjob, Small Tits, Reverse Cow Girl, Up Skirt, Masturbation, Hardcore, Stockings
Performer of the role: Vanessa Vega is so stressed from work. Paperwork and more paperwork. This girl needs some relief! What is a better way than to spread open those legs and let those fingers work their magic on her clit and deep in her shaved pussy. If Vanessa is not careful she will make a mess on her chair and worse yet she may get busted by a coworker or the resident mail stud Alex. One way to really move up in the company though is to prove your loyalty to your boss and show her you have the skills to help relieve her of that stress; especially when she directly asks for the help! Take the opportunity and get that face wet with some pussy juice! Alex fucks Vanessa hard and she is so glad he stumbled in her office on that late afternoon. That cock of his will be in an office soon for her to get whenever she needs it! The mail room is no place for a man with such a hard on for success!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:31
FileSize: 1.68 GB

Download file FJ:
Vanessa_Vega_Getting_A_Hot_Delivery_From_The_Office_Mail_Stud_Vanessa_Vega.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 18, 2022 5:47 am
Vanessa Vega - Case No. 52558466 - No Excuses Ma'am

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Vanessa Vega
Genre: Cinematic Story, Bra, Office, Cowgirl, Casual Wear, Creampie, Facial, Curvy, Boy, Brunette, Camel Toe, Doggystyle, Cute Little Butts, Blow Job
Performer of the role: When hot MILF Vanessa Vega gets bored, she likes to steal for the thrill, but as she's walking out of the store with a cart full of unpaid groceries, security guard Rusty Nails witnesses the whole thing on camera and stops her before she can escape. After telling her he won't believe her excuses, Vanessa can only do one thing so he can let her go.

MediaInfo:
Video: 848x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:54:15
FileSize: 739.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Vanessa_Vega_Case_No._52558466_No_Excuses_Maam_Vanessa_Vega.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 18, 2022 3:15 am
Vanessa Cage (Case No. 1870469)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Vanessa Cage
Genre: Cinematic Story, Cum on Tits, Older Vs, Blow Job, Camel Toe, Mini Dress, Missionary, Flip Flops, Natural Tits, Blonde, Curvy, Cowgirl, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Big Ass, PAWG, Doggystyle, Casual Wear, Milf, Indoor, Bra, Office
Performer of the role: Case# 1870469 - May 9th, 9:33 AM. Suspect is a blonde woman. She identifies herself as Vanessa Cage. Although she is a former employee of the store, she is observed stealing jewelry and reported. The Officer on duty puts aside his personal affiliations and proceeds to process the suspect accordingly. However, after the property is retrieved, the suspect is allowed the chance to avoid jail time through a unique compromise. The rest of this case is classified.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:57:41
FileSize: 786.1 MB

Download file FJ:
Vanessa_Cage_Vanessa_Cage.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 18, 2022 12:44 am
Valentina Ricci - Anal At The Office

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Gonzo, Hardcore, Anal
Performer of the role: Gorgeous babe Valentina Ricci has started a new job, and there's only one way to relieve the workplace stress - she needs her co-worker's fat cock up her ass while they're on the clock.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:58
FileSize: 468.5 MB

Download file FJ:
Valentina_Ricci_Anal_At_The_Office_Valentina_Ricci._Anal_At_The_Office.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2022 10:12 pm
Valentina Nappi - My Boss's Ass Needs Some Assistance! 2021

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Valentina Nappi
Genre: MILF, Interracial, Deepthroat, European, Cum In Mouth, Rimming, Big Boobs, Big Booty, Gagging, Anal
Performer of the role: Ever since everything been goin on in this country, I had to take a second job. Sucks ass cuz I barely have time to chill but it's better than living on the street right?
The new job ain't too bad. I'm an assistant, so it's like making sure schedules are organized, picking up stuff...easy as fuck. Usually.
You see...sometimes my boss Valentina is a asshole. She be gettin stressed easy and then shouting & yelling....this bitch even threw stuff at me a few times!
I'd quit quick AF normally except...I need the money...and my boss is kinda sexy. She be wearing the sexiest, tightest outfits that show off ALL her curves. Bitch ass phat AF. Seeing her gettin mad lookin all good is a turn on. She got this sexy Italian accent too?? Her mean face makes my dick feel REAL nice.
Her husband been out of town on a work trip for the last week so she been extra mean since its stuff he would normally take care of that now she got to do. Today she called me to her house and said to hurry TF up. Sound like she got something major for me to do....

MediaInfo:
Video: 852x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:49
FileSize: 558.9 MB

Download file FJ:
Valentina_Nappi_My_Bosss_Ass_Needs_Some_Assistance_Valentina_Nappi.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2022 2:40 pm
Trillium - Blonde Young Babysitter Fucks her Black Boss

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Trillium
Genre: all sex
Performer of the role: Babysitter Trillium is always eager to please. When she gets offered extra cash to 'take care' of her boss, she just can't say no. She has been craving his big black cock for as long as she can remember. She takes his huge dick as far down her throat as she can handle, making her eyes water. When he thrusts it into her tiny pussy she squeals loudly as her pussy cums. After he has banged into her full length from behind, she jerks his big dick till it spurts its steaming load all over her pretty face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:16
FileSize: 427.6 MB

Download file FJ:
Trillium._Blonde_Young_Babysitter_Fucks_her_Black_Boss_Trillium.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2022 12:09 pm
Tricia Oaks - Caso No. 6615373 - Not So Holy Anymore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tricia Oaks
Genre: Doggystyle, Wild, Thick Top, Anal, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Theft, Security Office, Brunette, Natural Tits, Milf, Cum In Mouth, White, Cowgirl, Blowjob, Mature, Hardcore, Taboo
Performer of the role: When Officer Billy Boston brings suspicious Mylf Tricia Oaks to the backroom after suspecting her of stealing merchandise, she swears that she's no longer a thief now that she has found the Lord. Officer Boston doesn't buy it and insists on performing a strip search, in which he finds stolen lipstick stashed inside her bra! Now, Officer Boston must perform a cavity search to make sure she isn't hiding anything else. Tricia doesn't want to get in any more trouble, so Officer Boston promises he'll let her go, only if she lets him fuck her!

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:38
FileSize: 480.6 MB

Download file FJ:
Tricia_Oaks_Caso_No._6615373_Not_So_Holy_Anymore_Tricia_Oaks.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2022 9:38 am
Tina Walker - Sexy petite confectioner takes dick in office

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tina Walker
Genre: Casting, POV, Amateur, Straight, Facial
Performer of the role: Tina (43 mins) Tina is a petite sexy confectioner who is looking to make good money through using her body. I explained to her that she was in the right place because I could make her very rich in a short space of time if she would listen to what I had to say. She seemed very interested in what I had to say and before too long I convinced her to strip naked in front of me. I could tell that she was getting horny so I joined her on the couch. She started to giggle when I kissed her pussy and it was easy to see she was getting relaxed and starting to enjoy herself. She sucked me off and then we got down to business. We fucked until I couldn't hold back my jizz and then I spunked my load over her sweet face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 852x480 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:31
FileSize: 916.9 MB

Download file FJ:
Tina_Walker._Sexy_petite_confectioner_takes_dick_in_office_Tina_Walker.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2022 7:07 am
Tiffany Watson - The Office Bimbo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tiffany Watson
Genre: Pussy Licking, Gagging, Corruption, Blowjob, Cumshot, Big Dick, Tattoos, 69, Face Fucking, Brunette, Deepthroat, Natural Tits, Pussy to mouth, Piercings
Performer of the role: THE OFFICE BIMBOLow Level Manager Tricks Gullible Temp Into Fucking HimSal (Jason Moody) is typing away furiously at his desk laptop. He looks extremely stressed and beaten down, clearly miserable and in over his head. Sal's boss, Mr. Banks, pops his head in the open door and tells Sal he needs to talk to him.Sal shrinks in his chair as Mr. Banks scolds Sal for his department's poor performance this past quarter. Mr. Banks then reminds Sal that the new temp is starting today and instructs him to help her settle in.After Mr. Banks is gone, Sal can be seen trembling in his chair, his pent-up frustration boiling to the surface. In his anger, he kicks his chair, swearing 'FUCK!' loudly.CUT TO TITLELater, Sal is at his laptop again but his pace has slowed to a halt - he's gripping his forehead with one hand and typing idly with the other. He looks thoroughly demotivated.Becca (Tiffany Watson), the new temp, knocks on the open door and asks politely if she can come in. She's holding a mug of coffee. She's bubbly and cute, full of personality. Sal's attention immediately perks up. Sal asks if Becca's new temp - Becca says yes and explains that the assistant going on maternity leave soon has been showing her the ropes, including drink orders. She offers the mug in her hand to Sal, saying she hopes it's to Sal's liking.Sal smiles and takes the mug from her and quickly lifts it up to take a sip - as he does so he burns his lip and spills a bit on his pants, swearing loudly and complaining that the other assistant knows to wait for it to cool a bit before bringing it.When she begs him not to fire her, Sal realizes that Becca is a bit of a bimbo and doesn't realize that he's got no power in the office. He decides to take advantage of her and continues to convince Becca that he has lots of power at the office and fills her head with lies that she believes at face value.Sal then asks Becca to wipe his clothes for him and she bends over to wipe the stain from Sal's crotch, starting to soak it up with a dry paper towel. But Sal convinces her to moisten the towel and relishes in watching her spit on the towel to get it wet, loving how blindly she follows his instructions. By now, Sal knows he has Becca in the palm of his hand and convinces her to have sex with him, assuring her that he's the best thing that could happen for her career.Sal will do anything for the tiniest taste of power...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:34
FileSize: 2.07 GB

Download file FJ:
Tiffany_Watson_Tiffany_Watson.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2022 4:37 am
Tiffany Blake - The Boss Needs Services 10.01.20

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tiffany Blake
Genre: Big Tits, Deep Throat, BBW, Hardcore, Plumper, Cum On Tits, Blowjob, Big Butt
Performer of the role: Juan has to be the worst maintenance worker in the world. he never does his work properly and has a serious attitude problem. His boss, Tiffany Blake, is getting a bit sick of all the BS. The problem, Juan says, is Tiffany is really hot, and he knows exactly how to convince his boss to not fire him. He sucks on her big boobs until she's dripping wet, and then she gives him a blowjob. She takes his big cock deep in her tight MILF pussy, cumming hard, and then taking a big cumshot all over her big tits!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:37
FileSize: 2.01 GB

Download file FJ:
Tiffany_Blake_The_Boss_Needs_Services_10.01.20_Tiffany_Blake.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 17, 2022 2:05 am
Tegan Mohr - Orifice Depot

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tegan Mohr
Genre: Blowjob, Sperm Licking, Office Work Fantasies, Cum Shot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:17
FileSize: 1.59 GB

Download file FJ:
Tegan_Mohr_Orifice_Depot_Tegan_Mohr.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 16, 2022 11:33 pm
Taylor Sands - Young Babysitter Sodomized by Boss

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Taylor Sands
Genre: All Sex, Anal
Performer of the role: Beautiful student Taylor is babysitting for the summer to earn some extra money for college. She works for a couple who she thought were so conservative, but behind closed doors, they are much more open minded than she could ever have imagined. When her female boss offers her money to keep her husband entertained while she is out of town as a birthday surprise, she is shocked at first, but when she realises how much she is offering, she can't say no. When she begins her sexy seduction, little does she know that she is going to get so much more than she expected.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:19
FileSize: 306.7 MB

Download file FJ:
Taylor_Sands._Young_Babysitter_Sodomized_by_Boss_Taylor_Sands.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 16, 2022 9:03 pm
Tallie Lorian - The Cashier Scam

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tallie Lorian
Genre: Missionary, Doggystyle, BlowJob, Pantyless, Reverse Cowgirl, Facial, Small Tits, Blonde, Natural Tits, Office, Older Vs, Jacket, Shorts, Skinny, Curvy, Small Ass
Performer of the role: As a cashier, Tallie Lorian has been letting some of her friends purchase stuff with stolen credit cards. One day though, security guard Mike Mancini confronts her telling her they've run an investigation and they have her on tape, so she's pretty much screwed. He tells her he could help her out, for a worthy exchange, he'll say she's innocent and look the other way.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:49:34
FileSize: 675.5 MB

Download file FJ:
Tallie_Lorian_The_Cashier_Scam_Tallie_Lorian.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot